Hamas a principled defender of Palestine

2 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 02:27:5030-06-2003
aan
"Now and then, the call goes out for the convening of an international
conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question…The
Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences
capable of realizing the demands, restoring the rights or doing
justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting
the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitrators. When did the
infidels do justice to the believers?"
Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Article 13), Aug. 18,
1988

By Greg Felton

For all their differences, Israeli, Palestinians and Americans agree
that the Islamic Resistance Movement is an obstacle to a negotiated
peace. If this group seems unfamiliar, its name in Arabic is Harakat
al-Muqawama al-Islamiya, nicknamed Hamas ("zeal").

Unlike the secular Palestinian Authority, which is trying to negotiate
an independent Palestinian state, the religion-based Hamas wants to
liberate all of Palestine, not just the Occupied Territories. It
considers Palestine to be a waqf (holy inheritance) and the presence
of Zionists therein is an affront to Allah (God).

"The question of the liberation of Palestine is bound to three
circles: the Palestinian circle, the Arab circle and the Islamic
circle. Each of these circles has its role in the struggle against
Zionism" (Art. 14).
To wage the struggle, Hamas encourages individual Muslims to join the
jihad (struggle). Tactics include sacrifice bombings against Zionists
and opposition to moderate Palestinians, like those of Yasser Arafat's
al-Fatah group, who want to negotiate a separate peace (piece?) with
Israel.

Hamas' sanctification of violence and absolute hostility toward Israel
have caused virtually all media to depict it—along with the al-Aqsa
Martyrs' Brigade and Islamic Jihad—as terrorist. Although this
caricature is understandable, it is not accurate because it begs the
questions of who is a terrorist and whether negotiations serve the
Palestinian interest.

Despite scores of conferences, summits, resolutions and official
statements, Israel still occupies Palestine, and Palestinians must
endure humiliations and privations that beg allusion to the Nazis'
treatment of Jews.

An examination of the documentary record will shows that Hamas is a
legitimate resistance movement, and a more honourable champion of
Palestinian rights than the Palestinian Authority.

Right of return and compensation--Background

• Nov. 29, 1947, to May 15, 1948--Zionist forces under the authority
of the Jewish Agency dispossess more than 300,000 Palestinians so that
incoming Jews can have their land.

• By December 1948, 418 Arab villages have been destroyed, and the
United Nations Relief and Works Agency registers 726,000 Palestinian
refugees. Walter Eytan, Director-General of Israel's Foreign Ministry,
accepts this figure as "meticulous," and even suggests that the number
was closer to 800,000.

• Dec. 11, 1948, the UN General Assembly passes Resolution 194,
Creation of a Conciliation Commission for Palestine, which states in
part:
"[The General Assembly] resolves that the refugees wishing to return
to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be
permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that
compensation should be paid or the property of those choosing not to
return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles
of international law or in equity, should be made good by the
Governments or authorities responsible…" (Para. 11)

• On May 11, 1949, Israel joins the UN under UNGA Res. 273, which
states:

"Recalling its resolutions of 29 November 1947 [UNGA Res. 181 "The
Partition Plan"] and 11 December 1948 [UNGA Res.194] and taking note
of the declarations and explanations made by the representatives of
the Government of Israel before the Ad Hoc Political Committee in
respect of the implementation of the said resolutions, The General
Assembly… decides to admit Israel to membership in the United Nations"

Hamas vs. international community

Ordinarily, General Assembly resolutions need Security Council
approval to become binding on the parties involved, but Res. 194 is
unique. Because it was embedded in Res. 273, which Israel formally
acknowledged, it became compulsory. Thus, the question of Palestinian
compensation and right of return was resolved 54 years ago.
Within six weeks of being admitted to the UN, Israel's delegation to
the Conciliation Commission refused to accept the boundaries set out
in Res. 181, illegal as they were.

As ben Gurion said in 1953: "The acceptance of partition does not
commit us to renounce Transjordan. One does not demand from anybody to
give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed
today—but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concerns of
the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them."

By rights, Israel should be expelled from the UN because it failed its
terms of membership, but the myth of Israeli legitimacy and the cult
of Jewish victimhood have been ingrained in our collective
consciousness.
When Nahum Goldman stepped down as president of the World Jewish
Congress in 1977, he lamented: "In 30 years, Israel has never
presented the Arabs with a single peace plan. She has rejected every
settlement plan devised by her friends and by her enemies. She has
seemingly no other object than to preserve the status quo while adding
territory piece by piece."

Article 32 of the Covenant expresses the same sentiment: "Today it is
Palestine; tomorrow it will be one country or another. The Zionist
plan is limitless. After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from
the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region
they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on."

Hamas is absolutely correct to assert that conferences and other forms
of polite palaver are incapable of rendering justice to the
Palestinians. As such, Hamas is also correct to condemn the
Palestinian Authority for negotiating with Israel while these issues
were outstanding. If Israel can so cavalierly thumb its nose at the
world, the authority should know that Israel cannot be trusted to
honour any agreement.

The Occupied Territories
Background

After the June 1967 war, Israel found itself in possession of East
Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights. On Nov. 22,
1967, the Security Council passed the binding Res. 242, which
emphasizes the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war,
and demands that Israeli armed forces withdraw from these territories.
(Zionist casuists and dissemblers argue that absence of "all" before
"occupied territories" gives Israel the right to some of this land,
but this is a lie. Great Britain's UN ambassador Hugh Foot, achieved
unanimous council support, 15–0, for Res. 242, and affirmed its
comprehensive intent. Moreover, the Zionist interpretation would make
the resolution self-contradictory, and a contempt of the UN Charter.)

Unfortunately for Palestinians, the U.S. government is an obedient
tool of the domestic Zionist lobby, and as such has vetoed more than
35 Security Council resolutions that would have held Israel
accountable to international law, including Res. 242.

Because of the U.S., Israel has been allowed to compound its
criminality. Since 1968, it began establishing Jewish colonies in the
territories. Euphemistically called "settlements," these enclaves are
designed to "Judaize" Palestine and make life so miserable for Arabs
that they either die or are forced to leave. On this score, Hamas is
dead right about Zionist aims:

"Our enemy relies on the methods of collective punishment. He has
deprived people of their homeland and properties, pursued them in
their places of exile and gathering, breaking bones, shooting at
women, children and old people, with or without a reason. The enemy
has opened detention camps where thousands and thousands of people are
thrown and kept under sub-human conditions. Added to this, are the
demolition of houses, rendering children orphans, meting cruel
sentences against thousands of young people, and causing them to spend
the best years of their lives in the dungeons of prisons.

"In their Nazi treatment, the Jews made no exception for women or
children. Their policy of striking fear in the heart is meant for all.
They attack people where their breadwinning is concerned, extorting
their money and threatening their honour. They deal with people as if
they were the worst war criminals. Deportation from the homeland is a
kind of murder." (Covenant, Art. 20)

Resolution 242 addresses only the effects of the 1967 war, and as such
presents an ethical dilemma. By mandating that Israel withdraw forces
from the Occupied Territories, the resolution tacitly acknowledges
Israel's borders, which, as we saw, are illegal and deliberately
undefined.

Hamas vs. the Palestinian Authority

For Hamas, Res. 242 is irrelevant because it does not speak to the
crimes of 1947-48 or to the presence of infidels in Palestine.
However, for the PA, Res. 242 is important. On Nov. 15, 1988, four
months after Jordan gave up its claim to the West Bank, the Palestine
National Council abandoned open hostility toward Israel in favour of
accommodation. It declared a Palestinian state in the Occupied
Territories, and agreed to abide by Res. 242.

It is no coincidence that the Charter of the Islamic Resistance
Movement was issued between these two events. In fact, the history of
Hamas overlaps the entire history of the Oslo peace agreement.

On Sept. 13, 1993, Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin
signed the Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-government, which
Arafat called "the beginning of the end of a chapter of pain and
suffering that has lasted throughout this century."

Doubtless one reason for his optimism was Rabin's promise to put a
freeze on new Israeli colonies to prevent any change to the status quo
in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip during the negotiations.

But if Yasser Arafat really wanted to establish a Palestinian state
according to Res. 242, he had no business signing this deal. Annex II
at the end of the Declaration reads: "It is understood that,
subsequent to the Israeli withdrawal, Israel will continue to be
responsible for external security, and for internal security and
public order of settlements and Israelis. Israeli military forces and
civilians may continue to use roads freely within the Gaza Strip and
the Jericho area."

Moreover, the number of colonists over this period gradually doubled
to more than 200,000, which not only violated Israel's promise of a
settlement freeze, but also Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention
concerning the protection of civilians in time of war:

"Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of
protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the
Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are
prohibited, regardless of their motive… The Occupying Power shall not
deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the
territory it occupies."

In the end, Arafat had the good sense to reject the deal. He was
expected to agree to a total of four Bantustan-like enclaves, and cede
to Israel control over all water, roads, borders and security, as well
as East Jerusalem. Official propaganda, however, still contends that
he rejected a "generous offer" of 90 percent of the Occupied
Territories, and was therefore uniquely responsible for the failure of
the talks, but this is easily refuted.

But the sad fact is, this farce should never have happened. It raised
unrealistic expectations and proved the impotence of the Palestinian
leadership. Hamas is correct to say: "These conferences are only ways
of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitrators."

Even now, Israel is demanding that the PA negotiate away the right of
return in exchange for an independent Palestinian state. Not only is
this demand absurd for reasons already mentioned, but the right of
return and the right of compensation are individual rights under the
Fourth Geneva Convention and cannot be bargained away by any
contracting party.
Hamas and the second Intifada

The farce of Oslo ended when Ariel Sharon became prime minister in
February 2000. On Sept. 28, he made a provocative visit to the Temple
Mount under armed guard. The result was the start of the second
Intifada. Sacrifice bombings, which were virtually non-existent since
1996, because of the faux optimism the Oslo process engendered, began
again in November 2000. The targets were not only the Zionists, but
also the feeble PA leadership.

Occupiers need collaborators among the occupied to ensure control.
That's why the Nazis got along so well with the Zionists—they betrayed
and sabotaged the Jewish resistance.

Similarly, Israel wants the PA to betray and sabotage Hamas
activities. Mahmoud Abbas, head PA negotiator at the Aqaba Summit, has
agreed to disarm Hamas, which refuses to be a party to this farce.
Israel, though, isn't waiting. It has declared open season on any
Palestinian remotely suspected of being affiliated with Hamas. The
very day the summit opened, Sharon sent troops into Tulkarem to kill
two "suspected" Hamas activists.

Israel is committing willful murder, yet few if any in the media seem
to care. Hamas is Islamic, advocates bombings, and opposes the state
of Israel. Therefore, it is deemed to be an enemy to peace and must be
eliminated. But who is the real enemy—Hamas, the passionate defender
of the Palestinians, or the PA leadership, who is following the same
capitulationist path that led from Oslo?

It is not necessary to accept every word of the Covenant, or even
Hamas' Islamic program, to recognize that it has something the
Palestinian negotiators over the last 15 years haven't had—moral
consistency and a clear sense of history, especially about Israel.

Hamas' fundamental opposition is morally and legally justified.
Popular myth notwithstanding, Israel could not have been created by
the UN, because the Partition Plan never received Security Council
approval. In fact, the U.S. was preparing to withdraw its support.

In mid-March 1948, American UN ambassador Warren Austin observed that
Res. 181 could not be enacted peacefully, and, on orders from
President Harry Truman, recommended that it be suspended for two
months, pending a meeting of the General Assembly. In place of the
plan, the U.S. advocated a temporary UN trusteeship to prevent further
bloodshed.

The pre-emptive declaration of Israeli statehood on May 14, 1948,
amounted to theft. To this day, Israel has neither moral nor de jure
political legitimacy, despite what we're meant to believe. How can it
be wrong for Hamas to attack a usurper?

We did not condemn World War II French and Dutch resistance fighters
because they conducted sabotage and guerrilla attacks against Nazi
occupation. Therefore, we should not condemn Palestinian resistance
fighters who are fighting against Zionist occupation.

The essentially criminal, acquisitive nature of Israel should convince
anyone that a two-state solution is an illusion. The only possibility
for peace is a single democratic state in a de-Zionized Palestine. So
long as Israel exists, Hamas, and groups like it, will be the real
champions of Palestinian justice.

Giora Drachsler

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 04:40:5830-06-2003
aan
A fine example of the Arab incitement. A collection of half truths
added up to a big lie. Try to imagine its effect when constantly
repeated.
--
Giora Drachsler
Jerusalem, Israel

"George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> [...]

> Israel, though, isn't waiting. It has declared open season on any
> Palestinian remotely suspected of being affiliated with Hamas. The
> very day the summit opened, Sharon sent troops into Tulkarem to kill
> two "suspected" Hamas activists.
>
> Israel is committing willful murder, yet few if any in the media seem
> to care. Hamas is Islamic, advocates bombings, and opposes the state
> of Israel. Therefore, it is deemed to be an enemy to peace and must be

> eliminated. But who is the real enemy-Hamas, the passionate defender

> of the Palestinians, or the PA leadership, who is following the same
> capitulationist path that led from Oslo?
>
> It is not necessary to accept every word of the Covenant, or even
> Hamas' Islamic program, to recognize that it has something the

> Palestinian negotiators over the last 15 years haven't had-moral

Onbekend

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 05:07:5330-06-2003
aan
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate (Muslims only), the Most Merciful
(Muslims only):

> The pre-emptive declaration of Israeli statehood on May 14, 1948,
> amounted to theft. To this day, Israel has neither moral nor de jure
> political legitimacy, despite what we're meant to believe. How can it
> be wrong for Hamas to attack a usurper?

Because it's murder?

> We did not condemn World War II French and Dutch resistance fighters
> because they conducted sabotage and guerrilla attacks against Nazi
> occupation. Therefore, we should not condemn Palestinian resistance
> fighters who are fighting against Zionist occupation.

The Germans were invaders. Name a country any Jewish "community" has "invaded"
in the last 2000 years?

> The essentially criminal, acquisitive nature of Israel should convince
> anyone that a two-state solution is an illusion. The only possibility
> for peace is a single democratic state in a de-Zionized Palestine. So
> long as Israel exists, Hamas, and groups like it, will be the real
> champions of Palestinian justice.

A two-state solution is an illusion. Israel should annex the West Bank, Gaza,
and the Negev to boot. Whatcha gonna do about it?

BTov

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 05:06:5930-06-2003
aan
georgek...@hotmail.com (George Kaplan) wrote in message news:<2601e170.03062...@posting.google.com>...

> The pre-emptive declaration of Israeli statehood on May 14, 1948,
> amounted to theft. To this day, Israel has neither moral nor de jure
> political legitimacy, despite what we're meant to believe. How can it
> be wrong for Hamas to attack a usurper?

greg felton's an asshole but arabs pay him good..

Knesset@junkyard.tk Moshe Yaalon

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 08:01:3330-06-2003
aan
$$$$DISCOUNT$$$$ wrote:
> In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate (Muslims only), the Most
> Merciful (Muslims only):
>> The pre-emptive declaration of Israeli statehood on May 14, 1948,
>> amounted to theft. To this day, Israel has neither moral nor de jure
>> political legitimacy, despite what we're meant to believe. How can it
>> be wrong for Hamas to attack a usurper?
>
> Because it's murder?
>>
>> We did not condemn World War II French and Dutch resistance fighters
>> because they conducted sabotage and guerrilla attacks against Nazi
>> occupation. Therefore, we should not condemn Palestinian resistance
>> fighters who are fighting against Zionist occupation.
>
> The Germans were invaders. Name a country any Jewish "community" has
> "invaded" in the last 2000 years?

Tilly

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 09:20:2230-06-2003
aan

He is definitely not little.He could flatten you with the back of his hand.

tilly

--
climb...@hotmail.com

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 10:55:4330-06-2003
aan

"George Kaplan"

[snip lies]

Someone's taking a page from the phony rev's book.

Susan

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 10:57:4330-06-2003
aan

"Moshe Yaalon" <Mount Kne...@junkyard.tk> wrote in message

> $$$$DISCOUNT$$$$ wrote:
>
> > The Germans were invaders. Name a country any Jewish "community" has
> > "invaded" in the last 2000 years?

Inability to name any community Israel has invaded duly dnoted.

Susan

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 11:51:0330-06-2003
aan
$$$$DISCOUNT$$$$ <> wrote in message news:<MPG.19699dbf1...@text.giganews.com>...

First of all, Allah is just arabic for G-D, the same G-D that Jews and
Christians pray to. You do not understand what you're talking about.

The Creation of Israel amounted to an invasion of Arab land that
violates every moral principle of Judaism.

You are clearly a zionist and a betrayer of the Torah.

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 11:53:3130-06-2003
aan
dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message news:<bd24d00f.03063...@posting.google.com>...

If you have nothing intelligent to say then shut up.
Insults and hatred are the last resort of the intellecutally crippled.

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 13:10:3730-06-2003
aan

> dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message
>
> > greg felton's an asshole but arabs pay him good.
>
> If you have nothing intelligent to say then shut up.

Look what's talking.

> Insults and hatred are the last resort of the intellecutally crippled.

And having seen Felton's posts, I agree with you.

Susan

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 13:51:3830-06-2003
aan
Put your money where your mouth is.
Prove ONE POINT of this essay is false.

The only constantly repeated Big Lies are the ones spread by
unbelieving zionist Jews like you who defame the Torah and justify a
Jewish version of Nazism.

You should be ashamed.

"Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message news:<bdot33$99a$1...@news.iucc.ac.il>...

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 19:25:0230-06-2003
aan
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message news:<3f006f0e$1...@vienna7.his.com>...

For G-D's sake--are all Jews on this thread like you?

I have been a long-time watcher of Mr. Felton's posts, and unlike you,
he has well-researched, informed opinions. The fact that you can do
nothing except offer petulant insults shows that you are deaf and dumb
to criticism of Israel.

What I said to B'tov applies to you; "If you have nothing intelligent

Ed

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 22:46:4630-06-2003
aan
David Goldman? Is that YOU?

"George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ed

ongelezen,
30 jun. 2003 22:49:1930-06-2003
aan

> "Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message
> > "George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message

> > > If you have nothing intelligent to say then shut up.
> >
> > Look what's talking.
> >
> > > Insults and hatred are the last resort of the intellecutally crippled.
> >
> > And having seen Felton's posts, I agree with you.
> >
> > Susan
>
> For G-D's sake--are all Jews on this thread like you?

I should hope so!
Any Jewish person with half a brain would cringe to know there are
self-hating Jews out there like you.
Or more likely, some NeoNazi or Arab terrorist posing with a name that
appears to be Jewish.

> I have been a long-time watcher of Mr. Felton's posts, and unlike you,
> he has well-researched, informed opinions. The fact that you can do
> nothing except offer petulant insults shows that you are deaf and dumb
> to criticism of Israel.

Newsflash: Many people in Israel are critical of Israeli policies. So your
statement doesn't hold any water.

> What I said to B'tov applies to you; "If you have nothing intelligent
> to say then shut up."

Practice what you preach, bro.

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 00:16:1801-07-2003
aan

"Ed" <nes...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message
> > > "George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Look what's talking.

> > > And having seen Felton's posts, I agree with you.
> > >
> > > Susan
> >
> > For G-D's sake--are all Jews on this thread like you?

I knew he wasn't really Jewish.

> I should hope so!
> Any Jewish person with half a brain would cringe to know there are
> self-hating Jews out there like you.

Look again - no real Jew would ask what he did.

> Or more likely, some NeoNazi or Arab terrorist posing with a name that
> appears to be Jewish.

Oh, you figured it out. My bad!

> > I have been a long-time watcher of Mr. Felton's posts, and unlike you,
> > he has well-researched, informed opinions.

I bet the thinks that just because he states this makes it so.

The fact that you can do
> > nothing except offer petulant insults

Like "If you have nothing intelligent to say then shut up."? Oh, wait, that
was *him*.

that you are deaf and dumb
> > to criticism of Israel.
>
> Newsflash: Many people in Israel are critical of Israeli policies. So
your
> statement doesn't hold any water.

Well, the newsflash is more like : I am deaf & dumb to lies about Israel
that can never be proven, & I'm sick of seeing them. I am also deaf & dumb
to pretense that this makes me deaf & dumb to *actual* criticism of Israel.

> > What I said to B'tov applies to you; "If you have nothing intelligent
> > to say then shut up."
>
> Practice what you preach, bro.

And stop pretending it applies where it doesn't.

Susan

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 00:19:5001-07-2003

> David Goldman? Is that YOU?

You know, that makes perfect sense.
And if so, it proves that "Goldman" isn't Jewish - anyone who asks me if
"all the Jews are like you" is clearly asking about a group other than his
own.

> "George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Put your money where your mouth is.
> > Prove ONE POINT of this essay is false.

Amazing how these bigots insist we disprove their lies, rather than them
proving them in the first place. It's a lame trick at best & it's been done
to death on top of that.

> > The only constantly repeated Big Lies are the ones spread by
> > unbelieving zionist Jews like you who defame the Torah and justify a
> > Jewish version of Nazism.

& then on to the other trick of projectionism. It's what the PLO et al does
in *spades*!

> > You should be ashamed.

And still more projectionism. I think that's the key, really.

Susan

Tilly

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 01:27:0401-07-2003
aan
George Kaplan wrote:
> You are clearly a zionist and a betrayer of the Torah.

Are you a member of Naturei Karta?

Tilly

climb...@hotmail.com

Common ¢

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 02:24:0601-07-2003
aan
"Ed" <nes...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<2KGcnfneSNM...@comcast.com>...
> David Goldman? Is that YOU?

I don't know if it's him or some other crackpot NK buttboy for Arafat.

> "George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Put your money where your mouth is.
> > Prove ONE POINT of this essay is false.

Prove one point is TRUE. I won't hold my breath.

> > The only constantly repeated Big Lies are the ones spread by
> > unbelieving zionist Jews like you who defame the Torah and justify a
> > Jewish version of Nazism.

Interesting that you see the survival of the Jewish people as an
untenable position.
Not unexpected, but interesting.

> > You should be ashamed.

For a look at someone who should be ashamed of betraying his people,
refer to the nearest mirror.

> > "Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote in message
> > > A fine example of the Arab incitement. A collection of half truths
> > > added up to a big lie. Try to imagine its effect when constantly
> > > repeated.
> > > --
> > > Giora Drachsler
> > > Jerusalem, Israel

{massive amount of lame, illogical apology for Islamic terrorism
snipped}

More pejorative and slanderous bullshit. If Israel were as brutal and
imperialist as your lies make it out to be, the street signs in
Damascus, Amman and Cairo would be in Hebrew right now. Instead, the
Israelis gave Egypt back the Sinai, a piece of real estate larger than
itself (along with the only oil in the area) in exchange for a chance
for lasting peace. But of course Jewbaiters like Greg Felton would
rather revel in their hateful fantasies of what Israel is and wants.

The only possibility

And if you, in your delusion and ignorance, believe that Hamas and the
other acknowledged terrorist organizations in the West Bank/Gaza have
an interest in setting up anything other than a 'Judenrein' Islamic
dictatorship, then I have a winter ski chalet in the Negev to sell
you.

jack mehoff

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 02:44:3401-07-2003
aan

"Tilly" <climb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

..........and you would know this how Tilly? Then again forget I asked, the
description would probably make me throw up.

> tilly
>

> --
> climb...@hotmail.com

Tilly

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 02:49:5401-07-2003
aan

Easy, he posted his pic here a few months ago.
He is a big boy.

Tilly
climb...@hotmail.com

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 02:59:2101-07-2003
aan
"Ed" <nes...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<336dnQyWZoS...@comcast.com>...

My, My...how low can you go. Are you so timid that you have to resort
to the tired and discredited libel of "self-hating Jew." let me remind
you of one fact that Jews like you appear to have forgotten.

Jews are not a nation. They are a holy people of G-D. The zionist
state is an abomination of Judaism as the vast majority of Jews
understood in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

I cite Rabbi Chaim Soloveichik who said: "The Zionists do not make
Jews heretics in order to have a state, they want a state in order to
make Jews into heretics!"

You would make me a heretic because I take the side of Rabbi
Soloveichik.

It is not wrong to condemn evil when it presents itself--even if that
evil is commited by Jews in the name of the Zionist idolotry.

All you can do is regurgitate Zionist insults. You live in denial
about the harm that Israel is dooing to the faith, and to honest Jews
who feel afraid to speak out.

I need no lectures on Judaism from you.

Free Palestine

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 03:05:1901-07-2003
aan

"$$$$DISCOUNT$$$$" wrote:

> In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate (Muslims only), the Most Merciful
> (Muslims only):
> > The pre-emptive declaration of Israeli statehood on May 14, 1948,
> > amounted to theft. To this day, Israel has neither moral nor de jure
> > political legitimacy, despite what we're meant to believe. How can it
> > be wrong for Hamas to attack a usurper?
>
> Because it's murder?

Settlers and soldiers, and anyone associated with the military or
colonial project, are KOSHER targets.

> > We did not condemn World War II French and Dutch resistance fighters
> > because they conducted sabotage and guerrilla attacks against Nazi
> > occupation. Therefore, we should not condemn Palestinian resistance
> > fighters who are fighting against Zionist occupation.
>
> The Germans were invaders.

"Israel" is an invader.

Name a country any Jewish "community" has "invaded"
> in the last 2000 years?

"Israel" attacked in 48, 56, 67 and many times since then. "Israel" is
continuously attacking and aggressing, just like Nazis. "Israel" needs
to be wiped off the face of the fucking Earth.

> > The essentially criminal, acquisitive nature of Israel should convince
> > anyone that a two-state solution is an illusion. The only possibility
> > for peace is a single democratic state in a de-Zionized Palestine. So
> > long as Israel exists, Hamas, and groups like it, will be the real
> > champions of Palestinian justice.
> >
> A two-state solution is an illusion.

Probably. "Israel" will never agree to it.

Israel should annex the West Bank, Gaza,

Ok, and what happens to all the Palestians in there? They become
"Israeli" citizens. Ok, now you have almost 50-50 Arabs to Jews in
"Israel". Is that a good idea.

> and the Negev to boot.

You already have the fucking Negev, kook.

Whatcha gonna do about it?

Kill more "Israelis"? :P Dang, them suckas are gettin shot up every
single day now, huh? :P Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. :D
Hehehehehe.
--
As of 6-30-03, in the past 103 days, since the start of the MIP*, the US
has suffered 1,223 casualties in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan,

A good analogy for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be a teenager
(Israel) killing a kitten (the Palestinians) with a hammer, with the
American press reporting on the horrific, monstrous scratching and
biting ("Palestinian terrorism") inflicted on the poor victimized boy by
the kitten in its frothy, howling, frenzied death throes.

*Massacre of the Iraqi People, also known as the Iraq War

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP):
http://www.pflp-pal.org

Free Palestine

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 03:06:4701-07-2003
aan
George Kaplan wrote:

> The Creation of Israel amounted to an invasion of Arab land that
> violates every moral principle of Judaism.
>
> You are clearly a zionist and a betrayer of the Torah.

You Jewish, George? Nice post.

Free Palestine

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 03:08:2701-07-2003
aan
George Kaplan wrote:

> For G-D's sake--are all Jews on this thread like you?

In these groups, about 90%. :((((((((((((((((((((

> I have been a long-time watcher of Mr. Felton's posts, and unlike you,
> he has well-researched, informed opinions.

Wow, his post was just superb.

The fact that you can do
> nothing except offer petulant insults shows that you are deaf and dumb
> to criticism of Israel.

This is the norm. They always do this. Get used to it.

Tilly

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 03:15:1801-07-2003
aan
George Kaplan wrote:

> My, My...how low can you go. Are you so timid that you have to resort
> to the tired and discredited libel of "self-hating Jew." let me remind
> you of one fact that Jews like you appear to have forgotten.
>
> Jews are not a nation. They are a holy people of G-D. The zionist
> state is an abomination of Judaism as the vast majority of Jews
> understood in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
>
> I cite Rabbi Chaim Soloveichik who said: "The Zionists do not make
> Jews heretics in order to have a state, they want a state in order to
> make Jews into heretics!"
>
> You would make me a heretic because I take the side of Rabbi
> Soloveichik.
>
> It is not wrong to condemn evil when it presents itself--even if that
> evil is commited by Jews in the name of the Zionist idolotry.
>
> All you can do is regurgitate Zionist insults. You live in denial
> about the harm that Israel is dooing to the faith, and to honest Jews
> who feel afraid to speak out.
>
> I need no lectures on Judaism from you.

Are you a member of Naturei Karta?

Tilly

--
climb...@hotmail.com

JGB

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 03:18:0901-07-2003
aan
georgek...@hotmail.com (George Kaplan) wrote in message news:<2601e170.03063...@posting.google.com>...

> $$$$DISCOUNT$$$$ <> wrote in message news:<MPG.19699dbf1...@text.giganews.com>...

> First of all, Allah is just arabic for G-D, the same G-D that Jews and
> Christians pray to. <

Jews and Christians recognize the God that gave the Land of Israel (Canaan)
to the Jewish nation. If the Koran recognizes the same thing, THEN we are
talking about the same God.

> The Creation of Israel amounted to an invasion of Arab land that
> violates every moral principle of Judaism.<

Judaism is based on GOd, Law (torah), and the connection to the Land
of Israel.

> You are clearly a zionist and a betrayer of the Torah.<

Any Jew who denies the God-given connection of the Jewish nation with the
Land of Israel is not a Jew at all. At least, not by biblical standards.

BTov

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 04:14:3101-07-2003
aan
georgek...@hotmail.com (George Kaplan) wrote in message news:<2601e170.03063...@posting.google.com>...

> dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message news:<bd24d00f.03063...@posting.google.com>...
> > georgek...@hotmail.com (George Kaplan) wrote in message news:<2601e170.03062...@posting.google.com>...
> > > The pre-emptive declaration of Israeli statehood on May 14, 1948,
> > > amounted to theft. To this day, Israel has neither moral nor de jure
> > > political legitimacy, despite what we're meant to believe. How can it
> > > be wrong for Hamas to attack a usurper?
> >
> > greg felton's an asshole but arabs pay him good.
>
> If you have nothing intelligent to say then shut up.

if you have nothing intelligent to post then phuk off

> Insults and hatred are the last resort of the intellecutally crippled.

you're the `intellecutally' crippled here

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 05:35:1501-07-2003
aan
shmul...@hotmail.com (Common ¢) wrote in message news:<382e383a.0306...@posting.google.com>...

How in the world can you call Greg Feltoin a "Jewbaiter." He presents
documented evidence to argue the case for Hamas. What do you present?
Nothing but sterile zionist hatemongering.

Prove that Mr.Felton is slanderous or shut up. If anyone is guilty of
slander it is you. Jews and non-Jews alike are sick to death of
zionists like you making excuses for atocities and giving us all a bad
name.

Mr. Felton's arguments are sound, but I suppose you're too afraid to
read them.

Rabbi Chaim Soloveichik said: "The Jewish people have suffered many
(spiritual) plagues -- the Sadducees, Karaites, Hellenisers, Shabbatai
Zvi, Enlightenment, Reform and many others. But the strongest of them
all is Zionism."

These are the words of a righteous Jew; that is, someone other than
you.

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 05:35:2101-07-2003
aan
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:16:18 -0400, "Suzy the convert"
<fla...@his.com> wrote:

>"Ed" <nes...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > "Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

>crippled.

>> > For G-D's sake--are all Jews on this thread like you?
>
>I knew he wasn't really Jewish.

And we know you're not really jewish either.

>> I should hope so!
>> Any Jewish person with half a brain would cringe to know there are
>> self-hating Jews out there like you.
>
>Look again - no real Jew would ask what he did.

Look again - no Irish fishwife can ever be a real jew.

>> Or more likely, some NeoNazi or Arab terrorist posing with a name that
>> appears to be Jewish.
>
>Oh, you figured it out. My bad!

Your bad what, Suzy?

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 05:35:2601-07-2003
aan
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 06:44:34 GMT, "jack mehoff" <jackm...@msn.com>
wrote:

One of her clients, perhaps?

Ed

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 07:04:5201-07-2003
aan

And you won't get any-- especially since it's evident that you're not
Jewish at all. You're a terrorist apologist posing with a Jewish name. At
least the terrorist apologist Felton has the courage to use his real name,
more than what can be said about you.

Ed

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 07:07:3901-07-2003
aan

"Free Palestine" <kill_all@imperialists_on_sight.con> wrote in message

> George Kaplan wrote:
> >

> > For G-D's sake--are all Jews on this thread like you?
>
> In these groups, about 90%. :((((((((((((((((((((
> >
> > I have been a long-time watcher of Mr. Felton's posts, and unlike you,
> > he has well-researched, informed opinions.
>
> Wow, his post was just superb.

Yeah, figures one who kisses the collective butts of a gang of murderers
would say that.

> The fact that you can do
> > nothing except offer petulant insults shows that you are deaf and dumb
> > to criticism of Israel.
>
> This is the norm. They always do this. Get used to it.

Much to FP's chagrin. The norm is that the terrorists and their
tuchuslechers always get soundly defeated in their arguments. I think FP
has finally resigned himself to that. You should to, Georgie boy, because
what is good and decent always defeats lies and excuses for murder.

Ed

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 07:09:4601-07-2003
aan

"JGB" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

Oh, just wait. He'll come out and tell you that the Bible is irrelevant.

BTov

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 08:07:5101-07-2003
aan
georgek...@hotmail.com (George Kaplan) wrote in message news:<2601e170.0306...@posting.google.com>...

are you one of the alter egos of the sorry schmuck david goldman?

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 11:42:2701-07-2003
aan
dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message news:<bd24d00f.03070...@posting.google.com>...
> you're the `intellecutally' crippled here.

Still stuck for something useful to say, I see.
You are an insult to the faith. Get off this thread.

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 12:08:5401-07-2003
aan
Free Palestine <kill_all@imperialists_on_sight.con> wrote in message news:<3F01336B.1FBC1337@imperialists_on_sight.con>...

Thanks, Free Palestine--

It's good to know that some people on this thread appreciate informed
commentary. When I was younger, I remember being told stories of what
the Nazis did in Auschwitz, Dachau and the Warsaw ghetto, and now I
see "Jews" committing atrocities.

How did our great religion come to this? How is it that honourable
Jews who know the writings of Rabbi Chaim Soloveichik or Rabbi Shulem
Schneersohn are almost non-existent.

Perhaps, we have forfeited the right to be called G-D's chosen people.
Perhaps we have to rely on Gentiles like Mr. Felton to remind us of
what we should be. Zionism is the great "Golden Calf" of modern Jews.
They are following this idol of their own making and forgetting their
covenant with G-D.

If Israel should one day be erased from the Earth, it would be just
retribution for what has been done to the Palestinians in the name of
a false ideology created by false Jews.

By the way, your analogy of the cruel teenager and the kitten is
superb. A rabbi could not have said it better.

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 12:14:0501-07-2003
aan
jga...@netzero.com (JGB) wrote in message news:<2ce735b1.03063...@posting.google.com>...

The Jewish people are a holy people of G-D. They are a spiritual
nation who have a spiritual connection to the Land of Israel. The Jews
will return only when the Messiah returns. To quote Rabbi Shumel
Schneeroshn:

"Not via our desire did we leave the land of Israel, and not via our
power will we come back to the land of Israel."

Mike Shultz

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 12:29:1001-07-2003
aan

Your no more Jewish than a cheese burger, FP is honest in his opinions,
your just a pig. I'll prefer one hundred loud out spoken anti-Semites as
is FP to one snake in the grass anti-Semite such as your self.

--
Michael C. Shultz
Landers, CA USA

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 12:34:3401-07-2003

> "Free Palestine" <kill_all@imperialists_on_sight.con> wrote in message
> > George Kaplan wrote:
> > >

> > > For G-D's sake--are all Jews on this thread like you?

How was it that I am the only only one who noted that this is "Kaplan's"
admission that he really isn't Jewish?

> > In these groups, about 90%. :((((((((((((((((((((
> > >
> > > I have been a long-time watcher of Mr. Felton's posts, and unlike you,
> > > he has well-researched, informed opinions.
> >
> > Wow, his post was just superb.
>
> Yeah, figures one who kisses the collective butts of a gang of murderers
> would say that.
> >
> > The fact that you can do
> > > nothing except offer petulant insults shows that you are deaf and dumb
> > > to criticism of Israel.
> >
> > This is the norm. They always do this. Get used to it.
>
> Much to FP's chagrin.

You mean much to his imagination. I cite Deborah Sharavi as the premiere
crsusher of Jew-hating anti-Israeli lies such as emanate from the likes of
Felton & this Free Palestine jackass. I do a feeble imitation of her when I
can, but I *do* quash garbage with facts. Yes, I also throw back whatever I
get, insult-wise.

The norm is that the terrorists and their
> tuchuslechers always get soundly defeated in their arguments.

Yes, precisely!

Susan

I think FP
> has finally resigned himself to that. You should to, Georgie boy, because
> what is good and decent always defeats lies and excuses for murder.

[snip pther pro-terrorist crap]

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 12:36:1001-07-2003
aan

"Common ¢" <shmul...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
[snip "Kaplan"s krap]

> For a look at someone who should be ashamed of betraying his people,
> refer to the nearest mirror.

He's already admitted he isn't Jewish by asking "are all Jews on this thread
like you?" If he were really Jewish, he wouldn't have referred to Jews as a
group outside himself.

Matt A.00 01 is Matthew Ackerman

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 12:43:5501-07-2003
aan

You mean Mike broke the rule in the FAQ for these groups - no binaries
allowed?
Shame on him and you for applauding and telling on him. Perhaps I will find
that post and send it with the FAQ and strong complaint asking that his
posting priv. be suspended for violations of the FAQ of the groups. No
Binaries mean no pictures.

To show a picture one should by proper proceedure put a small web page or
site up with the pictures being there then posting the link that page.

For instance I have pictures of Hep-C envents that are in tourist locations
like Washington DC. They are not posted they are on a web site and I do
include links to that site even here. No it is not my main one but a
secondary on geocities.com which costs nothing to have.

To post ones picuture forces so many to have to download that image file
even with no interest in it just because it came from a certain person.

And Prove the picture is really of him. He is a libeler which means he *is*
a *Liar* so why should I ever beleive that picture is not of a friend of
his. ROFLH at you for your nievity and him because I will in fact meet him
and make him pay for his libels. In fact In descussion this morning (NJ
time) my attorney did say it is legal to execute in here any judgent
initially and *immediately* we can take his money on hand and his Valuables
that he has here for an auction here before he ever leaves the court room.
I fully intend to consider doing just that or at least make him pay the
court and jury costs before he leaves the court room. While that is
happening the Judgement will be faxed to the California court so when he
does get home he will find his bank accounts empty his car impounded for
auction, and any property owned by him or his wife under an order to vacate
and a sherrif's seal on the door. It is illegal to break that seal to go
in. He will have to fend for himself while he files a request for a stay
(slowing down the process).

That *is* what his future does hold for him. I will then be at total peace
with myself knowing I brought him to Justice for his dispicable, by any sane
persons definition, actions. Then I am hoping to be calm and peaceful
without a care, about his and his loved ones being on the streets with
nothing left of their past life left to them, and be put under the
anestesia for that surgery. Then when I awake I will think of him and his
being financially ruined while checks are being sent to those charities by
my attorney so I do not have to see his name which I use as a curse word,
fouler than the foulest, ever again at all. The only posting he will do
then is from a library using a web-based news reader on a site. Wait he
needs a real isp account and his will be throwing him out when they see a
copy of the verdict part of the Judgement. If you doubt that will then
happen go to his ISP on the web and see what their TOS agreement says will
happen if / when he commits libel from one of their IP addresses. Imediate
termination of his account and all service provision to him will occure.

He needs a real email address to be allowed to do posting on any online web
based newsgroup reader. His actual email address the real one (he hides
like the *coward* he is by not using his real email address anywhere in his
post or header) will be inserted in the post. He cannot override that email
address at all.

That would be new for that libeling liar you like so much.

Prove to me that a picture posted by that liar is really him and not someone
else. Have him repost it with an official piture ID that is valid where he
lives. A passport with the picture and name would do very nicely.
Otherwise it could be a picture of a friend of his or a stranger he talked
into letting his picture being shown. Of course if you mean he posted an
official Police taken photo with numbers on it I would have to accep that as
him LOL

reply to sender will get to me at my real email address as well as the
mailto: links below
--
MattA
mailto:mat...@comcast.net?subject=HepatitusC-Objectives

Matt's Hep-C Story web pages are back at a home. No more drop down ads
to get in your way. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/matta00

Truth about Howard Aubrey AKA madyan67:
http://www.geocities.com/lord_haha_libeler/

I am asking for a vote on the new site name dedicated to the Libel
Posts of Mike Shultz.

Suggestions to date that were emailed to me are:

1) The Big Lies - posts by M. Shultz -
http://www.(webhost).com/shutlzeeeee/

2) Is this another troll?. - http://www.(webhost).com/mike_the_troll/

3) Mike the libeling SOB - - http://www.(webhost).com/mike_s_libeler/

4) Post of a libeler --- -
http://www.(webhost).com/mikeeee_boy_libeler/

5) Samples of libels on Usenet ---
http://www.(webhost).com/posts_of_mike_ds_shutlz/

Or submit a new entry.

Just use the mail links below to vote

mailto:mat...@comcast.net?subject=vote4_1

mailto:mat...@comcast.net?subject=vote4_2

Mailto:mat...@comcast.net?subject=vote4_3

mailto:mat...@comcast.net?subject=vote4_4

Mailto:mat...@comcast.net?subject=vote4_5

Mailto:mat...@comcast.net?subject=New_Name_4_Mike_Site

Mike Shultz

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 12:56:3701-07-2003
aan
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:43:55 -0400, Matt A.00 01 is Matthew Ackerman
wrote:

Hey Matt, Ringworm is in his cage singing a song and I can't get him to
shut up, any suggestions?

"Gonna squish me a rat named Matt, do dah, do dah, gonna smack me rat with
my bat, do dah, do dah. . ."

Ringworm, SHUTUP!!!! or I'll demote you!

--
Michael C. Shultz General HSMSPA
Landers, CA USA

George Kaplan

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 13:10:2201-07-2003
aan
dkas...@hotmail.com (BTov) wrote in message news:<bd24d00f.03070...@posting.google.com>...

No, but I am honoured to be mentioned in the same breath as this most
excellent man.

Obviously, you are interested only in insulting the messengers of
inconvenient truths.

Prove that you have a brain, and address the factrs in Mr. Felton's
essay or shut up.

Giora Drachsler

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 13:04:3801-07-2003
aan
"George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message > >
> > > The Creation of Israel amounted to an invasion of Arab land that
> > > violates every moral principle of Judaism.<
> >
> > Judaism is based on GOd, Law (torah), and the connection to the Land
> > of Israel.
> >
> > > You are clearly a zionist and a betrayer of the Torah.<
> >
> > Any Jew who denies the God-given connection of the Jewish nation with
the
> > Land of Israel is not a Jew at all. At least, not by biblical standards.
>
> The Jewish people are a holy people of G-D. They are a spiritual
> nation who have a spiritual connection to the Land of Israel. The Jews
> will return only when the Messiah returns. To quote Rabbi Shumel
> Schneeroshn:

Hold it. Isn't he the Mashiach? There is a story where Rabbi Shach
visited the Lubavicher. After being well fed and drunk, after hours
of healthy prayers, the two sit down for a spiritual chit-chat. Said the
Lubavicher: "You know, I am the Messiah!". "How do you know?"
asked the Rebbe. "Well, God himself came here in my dream and
told me that". The Rebbe looks around and said: "I don't remember
being here"

Deborah Sharavi

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:14:2001-07-2003
aan
"George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Put your money where your mouth is.
>Prove ONE POINT of this essay is false.

More than a few points of the Felton essay are false,
but it's difficult to present facts in opposition to
innuendo, which Felton, lacking facts, deals in.

>The only constantly repeated Big Lies are the ones spread by
>unbelieving zionist Jews like you who defame the Torah and
>justify a Jewish version of Nazism.

Do "unbelieving zionist Jews like you who defame the Torah"
also include religious Zionists?

>You should be ashamed.

This Kaplan Klown should open a book or two.

>"Giora Drachsler" <gi...@cc.huji.ac.il> wrote:
>>A fine example of the Arab incitement. A collection of half truths
>>added up to a big lie. Try to imagine its effect when constantly
>>repeated.

The Pallies learned their propaganda lessons well, from
the time they were distributing Nazi propaganda in the
1930s to the present.

[...]

The Hamas is a terrorist organization whose goal is, as it
has stated, a Judenrein Israel, so naturally it is an
"obstacle" to peace.

<<<Unlike the secular Palestinian Authority, which is trying to
negotiate
<<<an independent Palestinian state, the religion-based Hamas wants to
<<<liberate all of Palestine, not just the Occupied Territories. It
<<<considers Palestine to be a waqf (holy inheritance) and the presence
<<<of Zionists therein is an affront to Allah (God).

It is immaterial whether the Hamas "considers Palestine to
be a waqf (holy inheritance)", which it is not. "Waqf" is
a legal term applicable only to Temple Mount, not to the
entire land of Israel, - or, if all "Palestine" is meant,
to Jordan either.

"Waqf" does not mean "holy inheritance". "Waqf" is land
which is endowed, not owned, and can neither be bought
nor sold while its value goes to support a charitable or
devotional institution. Under shari'a, land set aside as
"waqf" can support ANY charity – Islamic, Xian, or Jewish.
Ottoman law recognized the Temple Mount as a "waqf" for
the upkeep of the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque.
Israel also recognizes the land on Temple Mount as a waqf.
It has no owner, only a custodian, the Imam of the al-Aqsa
Mosque.

<<<"The question of the liberation of Palestine is bound to three
<<<circles: the Palestinian circle, the Arab circle and the Islamic
<<<circle. Each of these circles has its role in the struggle against
<<<Zionism" (Art. 14).
<<<To wage the struggle, Hamas encourages individual Muslims to join the
<<<jihad (struggle). Tactics include sacrifice bombings against Zionists
<<<and opposition to moderate Palestinians, like those of Yasser
Arafat's
<<<al-Fatah group, who want to negotiate a separate peace (piece?) with
<<<Israel.

Jihad, as definied by Muslim jurisconsults, translates to
al-qita'al: physical fighting, to wit, ibn Humaam: "al-Jihaad:
calling the kuffaar to the religion of truth and to fight
them if they do not accept"; al-Kaasaani: "to sacrifice one's
strength and energy in fighting in the way of Allah ‘Azza
wa-Jal with one's life, property and the tongue and whatever
besides"; Al-Baajawari:" al-Jihaad means: al-Qitaal in the
way of Allah"; ibn Hajr added, "and legally (jihad means)
sacrificial striving in fighting the kuffaa;r Uliyan-Nahi:
"Jihaad is al-Qitaal and to sacrifice all strength in it
to raise the Word of Allah."

IOW, Jihad = Holy War against the Infidel.

<<<Hamas' sanctification of violence and absolute hostility toward
Israel
<<<have caused virtually all media to depict it-along with the al-Aqsa
<<<Martyrs' Brigade and Islamic Jihad-as terrorist. Although this
<<<caricature is understandable, it is not accurate because it begs the
<<<questions of who is a terrorist and whether negotiations serve the
<<<Palestinian interest.

More innuendo, that the Hamas as terrorists is a result of
"not accurate" depiction by the media.

Fact:

The following descriptive list constitutes the 36 terrorist
groups that currently (as of 30 January 2003) are designated
by the Secretary of State as Foreign Terrorist Organizations
(FTOs), pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and
Nationality Act, as amended by the Antiterrorism and Effective
Death Penalty Act of 1996.

[...]

HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)
Description
Formed in late 1987 as an outgrowth of the Palestinian branch
of the Muslim Brotherhood. Various HAMAS elements have used
both political and violent means, including terrorism, to
pursue the goal of establishing an Islamic Palestinian state
in place of Israel. Loosely structured, with some elements
working clandestinely and others working openly through
mosques and social service institutions to recruit members,
raise money, organize activities, and distribute propaganda.
HAMAS's strength is concentrated in the Gaza Strip and the
West Bank. Also has engaged in peaceful political activity,
such as running candidates in West Bank Chamber of Commerce
elections.

Activities
HAMAS activists, especially those in the Izz al-Din al-Qassam
Brigades, have conducted many attacks—including large-scale
suicide bombings—against Israeli civilian and military targets.
In the early 1990s, they also targeted suspected Palestinian
collaborators and Fatah rivals. HAMAS increased its operational
activity during 2001-2002 claiming numerous attacks against
Israeli interests. The group has not targeted US interests—
although some US citizens have been killed in HAMAS operations
—and continues to confine its attacks to Israelis inside Israel
and the territories.

Strength
Unknown number of official members; tens of thousands of
supporters and sympathizers.

Location/Area of Operation
HAMAS currently limits its terrorist operations to Israeli
military and civilian targets in the West Bank, Gaza Strip,
and Israel. The group's leadership is dispersed throughout
the Gaza Strip and West Bank, with a few senior leaders
residing in Syria, Lebanon, and the Gulf States.

External Aid
Receives funding from Iran but primarily relies on donations
from Palestinian expatriates around the world and private
benefactors in moderate Arab states. Some fundraising and
propaganda activity take place in Western Europe and North
America.

- http://www.usis.usemb.se/terror/rpt2002/appendix_b.html
Patterns of Global Terrorism - 2002
Office of the Secretary of State
Released by the
Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism
APPENDIX B: BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON DESIGNATED FOREIGN
TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS
April 30, 2003

<<<Despite scores of conferences, summits, resolutions and official
<<<statements, Israel still occupies Palestine,

"Palestine", which did not exist until it was created by the
British Empire and the League of Nations and after WWI, included
Jordan. Israel is not occupying Jordan.

"Palestine", which did not exist until it was created by the
Roman Empire after 135 CE, included Jordan, southern Lebanon,
and SW Syria. Israel is not occupying Jordan, southern Lebanon,
or SW Syria.

<<<and Palestinians must
<<<endure humiliations and privations that beg allusion to the Nazis'
<<<treatment of Jews.

Claims such as this more than "beg allusion" to piles of bullshit.
AFAIK, Israel has never passed any legislation against Arabs
such as:
- "A citizen of Israel may be only one who is of
Jewish blood, and who, through his behavior, shows
that he is both desirous and personally fit to serve
loyally the Jewish people and Israel."
- "An Arab cannot be a citizen of Israel. He cannot
exercise the right to vote; he cannot hold public office.
- "All Arab officials will be retired as of December 31st."
- "An Arab is an individual who is descended from two
full Arab grandparents if he was a member of the Arab
community when this law was issued, or joined the
community later; he was married to a person who was
an Arab, or was subsequently married to an Arab; he
is the issue from a marriage with an Arab; he is the
issue of an extramarital relationship with an Arab."
- "Marriages between Arabs and Jews are forbidden. Marriages
concluded in defiance of this law are void."
- "Relation outside marriage between Arabs and Jews are
are forbidden."
- "Arabs will not be permitted to employ females of Jewish
blood in their households."
- "A person who acts contrary to these prohibitions will
be punished with imprisonment or with hard labor."

Israel ever produce any legislation against Arabs like this?
See:
- http://www.mtsu.edu/~baustin/nurmlaw2.html
- http://www.mtsu.edu/~baustin/nurmlaw3.html

These like the "mass graves" Pallies claim exist?:
http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/Belsen01.jpg

Pallies ever "endure" these "humiliations and privations"?
- http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/EG1.jpg
- http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/EG4.jpg
- http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/MedExp01.jpg
- http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/MedExp02.jpg
- http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/MedExp03.jpg

<<<An examination of the documentary record will shows that Hamas is a
<<<legitimate resistance movement, and a more honourable champion of
<<<Palestinian rights than the Palestinian Authority.

Not according to State it ain't.

<<<Right of return and compensation--Background

<<<. Nov. 29, 1947, to May 15, 1948--Zionist forces under the authority
<<<of the Jewish Agency dispossess more than 300,000 Palestinians so
that
<<<incoming Jews can have their land.

Attacks on and massacres of Jews began the day following
the partition vote (29 Nov 1947), The "Zionist forces" were
so effective that Whitehall's opinion was "the Jews have bought
it" (Montgomery)and "Arabs will have no trouble taking over
the entire country" (Bevin).

<<<. By December 1948, 418 Arab villages have been destroyed, and the
<<<United Nations Relief and Works Agency registers 726,000 Palestinian
<<<refugees. Walter Eytan, Director-General of Israel's Foreign
Ministry,
<<<accepts this figure as "meticulous," and even suggests that the
number
<<<was closer to 800,000.

It is rather doubtful that Eytan accepted UNRWA's December
1948 figure as "meticulous". Had he done so, there would be
some source and a date for Eytan's alleged "acceptance", not
to mention Eytan's words. It is also doubtful that Eytan
accepted UNRWA's December 1948 figure, for the reason that
UNRWA was not operative until May 1950.

<<<. Dec. 11, 1948, the UN General Assembly passes Resolution 194,
<<<Creation of a Conciliation Commission for Palestine, which states in
<<<part:
<<<"[The General Assembly] resolves that the refugees wishing to return
<<<to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be
<<<permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that
<<<compensation should be paid or the property of those choosing not to
<<<return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles
<<<of international law or in equity, should be made good by the
<<<Governments or authorities responsible." (Para. 11)

Note in UNGAR 194 – the so-called "right of return" resolution
– there is no mention of "Palestine Arab refugees", just
"refugees" in general. This is possibly due to the fact that
the UN, among other organizations, was still attempting to
cope with some 10,000,000 European refugees, over 16,000,000
refugees from the partition of India, as well as 2.5 million
Jewish refugees in Europe, and the almost 1,000,000 Jewish
refugees driven from Arab countries.

The remainder of the resolution is devoted to the protection
of the Holy Places in Israel and the Commission's financing.

<<<. On May 11, 1949, Israel joins the UN under UNGA Res. 273, which
<<<states:
<<<"Recalling its resolutions of 29 November 1947 [UNGA Res. 181 "The
<<<Partition Plan"] and 11 December 1948 [UNGA Res.194] and taking note
<<<of the declarations and explanations made by the representatives of
<<<the Government of Israel before the Ad Hoc Political Committee in
<<<respect of the implementation of the said resolutions, The General
<<<Assembly. decides to admit Israel to membership in the United
Nations"

So?

<<<Hamas vs. international community
<<<Ordinarily, General Assembly resolutions need Security Council
<<<approval to become binding on the parties involved, but Res. 194 is
<<<unique. Because it was embedded in Res. 273, which Israel formally
<<<acknowledged, it became compulsory. Thus, the question of Palestinian
<<<compensation and right of return was resolved 54 years ago.

As above, nowhere in 194 is there any mention of PALESTINIAN
refugees. And the return of these "refugees" is specific to those
refugees wishing to "live at peace with their neighbours".

<<<Within six weeks of being admitted to the UN, Israel's delegation to
<<<the Conciliation Commission refused to accept the boundaries set out
<<<in Res. 181, illegal as they were.

So? The Arab states' refusal to accept UNGAR 181 and
their subsequent invasion and military seizure of the
portions of Israel UNGAR 181 allocated to the projected
Arab states, had already rendered 181 a dead horse.

This could could HARDLY have been a convoluted reference
[i.e., bullshit] to Jordan's military seizure of the land
UNGAR 181 allocated to the projected Arabs state, could it?
OR to Egypt's military seizure of the land UNGAR 181 allocated
to the projected Arab state, could it?

<<<As ben Gurion said in 1953: "The acceptance of partition does not
<<<commit us to renounce Transjordan. One does not demand from anybody
<<<give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed
<<<today-but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concerns of
<<<the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them."

When, where, in what context, and according to what source
did B-G say this?

B-G also said:

"We did not want the first war in 1948 and it was forced
on us by the Arab rulers. We believe that the maintenance
of peace is preferable even to victory in war. Our aspiration
has always been and always will be: the rebuilding of the
ruins of our homeland, the ingathering of the sons of our
scattered people, the building of a model State, the
achievement of our Messianic arims in the redemption of
the individual, the nation and mankind, cooperation with
our neighbors in mutual friendship and the strengthening
of world peace. We know that any war, even if we had the
upper hand, involves havoc and destruction for both sides
and intensifies hatred between peoples. We knew that after
a victory on our part in one war, there could be a second
round, and even after our victory in the second round there
could be a third, and there would be no end to it. A few
days after the end of the fighting seven years ago, when
our young army, which had not completed its first year,
won brilliant victories over its enemies, I warned: ‘Let
us not become intoxicated with victory…It is perfectly
natural that many, not only in our own midst, should see
it as a miracle: a small nation of 700,000 souls fought
for its life against six nations numbering some thirty
million. But none of us knows if the trial by battle is
yet concluded.'

"Since then about seven years have passed and we have
had to bear all the great and growing burdens in building
and defending our country. The number of those who have
returned to Zion in our day is fifteen times as many as
in the days of Zerubbabel, Ezra and Nehemiah. We have been
confronted with tremendous difficulties in absorbing penniless
immigrants — and we have had to rebuild the ruin of the
land and repair the damage done by conquerors and foreign
rulers from the time of Rome until the British Mandate.

"For these reasons, and others as well, our aim has been
peace. We harbored no resentment against aggressors and
invaders; we were ready for a covenant of peace with our
neighbors and cooperation with them in order to make the
lands of the Middle East flourish and strengthen world
peace. But the trouble is that two sides are need for
peace, while one is sufficient for war."

- David Ben-Gurion to the Knesset, 2 February 1956,
Ben-Gurion, My Talks with Arab Leaders, p 271

<<<By rights, Israel should be expelled from the UN because it failed
its
<<<terms of membership, but the myth of Israeli legitimacy and the cult
<<<of Jewish victimhood have been ingrained in our collective
<<<consciousness.

BWAHAHAHA!!! And Syria and Saudia and Libya are model UN
members, no doubt.

<<<When Nahum Goldman stepped down as president of the World Jewish
<<<Congress in 1977, he lamented: "In 30 years, Israel has never
<<<presented the Arabs with a single peace plan. She has rejected every
<<<settlement plan devised by her friends and by her enemies. She has
<<<seemingly no other object than to preserve the status quo while
adding
<<<territory piece by piece."

Same question as above: When, where, in what context, and according
to what source did Goldmann say this?

<<<Article 32 of the Covenant expresses the same sentiment: "Today it is
<<<Palestine; tomorrow it will be one country or another. The Zionist
<<<plan is limitless. After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand
from
<<<the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region
<<<they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on."

Utter bullshit.

<<<Hamas is absolutely correct to assert that conferences and other
forms
<<<of polite palaver are incapable of rendering justice to the
<<<Palestinians. As such, Hamas is also correct to condemn the
<<<Palestinian Authority for negotiating with Israel while these issues
<<<were outstanding. If Israel can so cavalierly thumb its nose at the
<<<world, the authority should know that Israel cannot be trusted to
<<<honour any agreement.

IOW, this fuckwit Felton is another terrorist supporter.

[snip remaining Hamas bullshit]

Deborah

NS

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:14:4501-07-2003
aan
Susan Cohen wrote:
> "George Kaplan"
>
> [snip lies]
>
> Someone's taking a page from the phony rev's book.

Rev? which rev?

> Susan

- WE THE PEOPLE -

Matt A.00 01 is Matthew Ackerman

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:18:2801-07-2003
aan

First I have a post by you where you admitted you *are* the Worm LOL

Second I have a post done totally under that second of at least 3
personalities you have here sayin he *is* YOU.

Third the path of both are identical so they came from the same server.

Fourth I have 5 headers of posts made less than 2 minutes apart aimed at me.
They are under MIA, Rinworm and Mike Shultz and have more things in the
message headers proving they *all* came from the same log on session. That
means they are *all* you.

ROFLH

For the purpose of my site should I use Landers instead of Folsom where you
posted at least once is where you lived. Maybe I can then prove where you
do live and put that up on the corrected site about you with some of your
actions to date. Then I will put it on a California Based Host service and
put the meta tags to make it come up if California is even mentioned or CA
or Mike or Shutz or your town where you live as well as LIBEL, LAW, SUED,
DOG, SHIT, SEX (always good to get hits even though not in the site at all
LOL), Mental, Ilness, Case, SOB, "S.O.B.", dung, ass, jackass, asshole,
prick, and the like for metatags. Metatags are fields used by search
engines such as Google and LYCOS to mention two of them. It does not show
in the veiwable page (and If I use Weblock) the source is not able to be
displayed, veiwed or seen by you at all. I use it on commercail sites when
I create them for friends or some hep-c sites that have been hacked by
assholes out there,

So the site then will show anyone that does a search such as match on
California. For a small fee I will take that from you when I collect that
Judgement I will get against you, to pay, to Google for priorty position
within the first 10 links displayed. You will be infamous and since I will
be posting what is provable to be posted by you, there is nothing in heaven
or on earth that you can do anything about it.

Oh btw if you think of filing any action now against me it is automaticly
frivolouse as done in retaliation of an action already filed by me against
you. The only way you can sue me is a counter suit heard at the same court
as my case against you. Just figure that to do that you have to file a
certain number of days prior to the deposition and do a full disclosure of
that as well at that time. It is required to due to the what we filed and
are asking to hold the deposition at minimum 30 days before the court date.
For any counter suit we can ask that at least 45 days before for the
deposition an disclosure. We have the right to timely notification in form
of NJ Court Documents of the counter suite (at least 30 - 60 days) before
the deposition. Figure you do that and you will need to be here at least
2 - 3 extra days of the depositions which means larger costs to you out of
pocket. You get nothing from me on that unless you win all counts. That
sir, is a total impossiblty so now you need a car, room and board for a week
for that deposition and another 3 to 5 trial days and court costs and fees
you must put up. I would like you to do that as I will collect even more
and you will pay more for your expenses. I would not be surprised in that
event that out of pocket you will spend upwards of 5000 dollars for the
travel, room, board, car and court costs and fees. Then I start taking
things to get the money you will owe to me.

LOL at you Mikeeee baby.

Mike Shultz

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:24:5701-07-2003
aan
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:18:28 -0400, Matt A.00 01 is Matthew Ackerman
wrote:

Matt, your a moth, and I am a flame. Bring it on little guy,
bring it on!

-Mike

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:28:2601-07-2003
aan

"NS" <alllabels99....@web2news.net> wrote in message

> Susan Cohen wrote:
> > "George Kaplan"
> >
> > [snip lies]
> >
> > Someone's taking a page from the phony rev's book.
>
> Rev? which rev?

There's a bigot on sc who posts under the name of "Reverend Terence
Formby-Smythe." He has also posted under names like Jerry Greenebaum and
Milos Levene. Names, in his skewed opinion, that are "normal" first name and
"Jewish" last name. Excatly like "George Kaplan."

Susan

Guy nussbaum

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:33:4801-07-2003
aan
they are not called Israeli Attack Forces... they were formed to protect but
forced to attack

BTov

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:37:0001-07-2003
aan
reni...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe) wrote in message news:<3f0155c...@news.onetel.net.uk>...

> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:16:18 -0400, "Suzy the convert"
> <fla...@his.com> wrote:
> >
> >"Ed" <nes...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "George Kaplan" <georgek...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> crippled.

> >I knew he wasn't really Jewish.
>
> And we know you're not really jewish either.

it's an eternal whine from you who can't claim a clear british ancestry

> >> I should hope so!
> >> Any Jewish person with half a brain would cringe to know there are
> >> self-hating Jews out there like you.
> >
> >Look again - no real Jew would ask what he did.
>
> Look again - no Irish fishwife can ever be a real jew.

no balkanised product like you can ever be a real brit

> >> Or more likely, some NeoNazi or Arab terrorist posing with a name that
> >> appears to be Jewish.
> >
> >Oh, you figured it out. My bad!
>
> Your bad what, Suzy?

ask my top hat

Susan Cohen

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:49:1201-07-2003
aan

"BTov" <dkas...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> reni...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe) wrote in message
> > On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:16:18 -0400, Susan Cohen

> > <fla...@his.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >"Ed" <nes...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > >I knew he wasn't really Jewish.
> >
> > And we know you're not really jewish either.
>
> it's an eternal whine from you who can't claim a clear british ancestry

Nor a knowledge of Judaism or even what does/not make a Jew.
But it's interesting to see him openly admit to a multiple personality
disorder.

> > >Look again - no real Jew would ask what he did.
> >
> > Look again - no Irish fishwife can ever be a real jew.
>
> no balkanised product like you can ever be a real brit

You know, it makes sense for that to be at the root of his stupid denial.

> > >Oh, you figured it out. My bad!
> >
> > Your bad what, Suzy?
>
> ask my top hat

That' not the end he's interested in.
Cue repressed bigot....

Susan

Deborah Sharavi

ongelezen,
1 jul. 2003 14:51:1701-07-2003
aan
georgek...@hotmail.com (George Kaplan) wrote:
>How in the world can you call Greg Feltoin a "Jewbaiter." He presents
>documented evidence to argue the case for Hamas.

Felton presented no "documented evidence" whatsoever,
other than his snippets from the Hamas convenant,
which he clearly supports. Felton presented nothing
more than his opinions as to why the Hamas position,
and their terrorism, are valid, and that, in his view,
Israel behaves like Nazis.

>What do you present?
>Nothing but sterile zionist hatemongering.

Hatemongering is exactly what Felton presented.

>Prove that Mr.Felton is slanderous or shut up.

"Israel still occupies Palestine."

"Palestinians must endure humiliations and privations
that beg allusion to the Nazis' treatment of Jews."

"Hamas is a legitimate resistance movement, and a more
honourable champion of Palestinian rights than the
Palestinian Authority."

"Nov. 29, 1947, to May 15, 1948--Zionist forces under
the authority of the Jewish Agency dispossess more than
300,000 Palestinians so that incoming Jews can have their
land."

"Israel should be expelled from the UN because it failed

its terms of membership."

"Hamas is absolutely correct to assert that conferences
and other forms of polite palaver are incapable of rendering
justice to the Palestinians."

"Hamas is also correct to condemn the Palestinian Authority

for negotiating with Israel."

"Israel cannot be trusted to honour any agreement."

"[UNSCR 242] emphasizes the inadmissibility of the acquisition
of territory by war, and demands that Israeli armed forces
withdraw from these territories."
"The U.S. government is an obedient tool of the domestic
Zionist lobby."
"These enclaves are designed to "Judaize" Palestine and make
life so miserable for Arabs that they either die or are forced
to leave."
"Hamas is dead right about Zionist aims."
"In their Nazi treatment, the Jews made no exception for women
or children."
"Israel's borders are illegal and deliberately undefined."
"Hamas is correct to say: "These conferences are only ways

of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as
arbitrators."

"Nazis got along so well with the Zionists—they betrayed
and sabotaged the Jewish resistance."
"[Hamas] has something the Palestinian negotiators over the
last 15 years haven't had — moral consistency and a clear
sense of history, especially about Israel."
"Hamas' fundamental opposition is morally and legally justified."

"The pre-emptive declaration of Israeli statehood on May 14,
1948, amounted to theft."

"Israel has neither moral nor de jure political legitimacy."

"The essentially criminal, acquisitive nature of Israel should

convince anyone that a two-state solution is an illusion. The

only possibility for peace is a single democratic state in a
de-Zionized Palestine."

>If anyone is guilty of

>slander it is you. Jews and non-Jews alike are sick to death
>of zionists like you making excuses for atocities and giving
>us all a bad name.

"Us"?

>Mr. Felton's arguments are sound, but I suppose you're too
>afraid to read them.

Sound arguments like:
"Hamas is a legitimate resistance movement."

"Israel should be expelled from the UN because it failed

its terms of membership."

"Israel cannot be trusted to honour any agreement."

"The U.S. government is an obedient tool of the domestic
Zionist lobby."
"Hamas is dead right about Zionist aims."
"In their Nazi treatment, the Jews made no exception for women
or children."
"Israel's borders are illegal."
"Nazis got along so well with the Zionists—they betrayed
and sabotaged the Jewish resistance."
"Hamas is morally and legally justified."
"Israel has neither moral nor de jure political legitimacy."

"The essentially criminal, acquisitive nature of Israel should

convince anyone that ...the only possibility for peace is a

single democratic state in a de-Zionized Palestine."

Some "sound arguments".

In short, Felton is a terrorist supporter.

>Rabbi Chaim Soloveichik said: "The Jewish people have suffered many
>(spiritual) plagues -- the Sadducees, Karaites, Hellenisers, Shabbatai
>Zvi, Enlightenment, Reform and many others. But the strongest of them
>all is Zionism."
>These are the words of a righteous Jew;
>that is, someone other than you.

They are the words of a dead Jew, who, had he not died in
1918, would have been gassed to death, and who are YOU to
judge who is and who is not a righteous Jew?

Deborah