Put Ronald Reagan on Mount Rushmore

Jan 24, 2011, 12:23:45 AM1/24/11
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15886

Not every hero gets a memorial. Not every hero even gets recognition. But
heroes who come around once in a lifetime ought to be memorialized for their
contributions to America.

Reflecting 150 years of our nation's heritage, the granite etchings of Mount
Rushmore honor some of the greatest leaders of this republic: George
Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt.

Washington was the "indispensable man." Commander of the Continental Army,
president of the Constitutional Convention, and first president of the
United States, he truly was the father of our country. Thomas Jefferson
penned the immortal word of the Declaration of Independence -- "that all men
are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of
happiness." Abraham Lincoln saved the Union, freed the slaves and made
certain America lived up to these words. Teddy Roosevelt epitomized the
bully spirit of this nation at the dawn of a century that would see it
become an unparalleled power.

But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.

Reagan called the Evil Empire by its proper name and won the Cold War. Large
sections of the globe were freed or preserved from Communist domination
because of his strategic vision and leadership. No one articulated our
national ideals of individual liberty, self-sufficiency, limited government
and traditional values better Ronald Reagan did.

If any man of recent times belongs on that rock in South Dakota, it is
Reagan.

Human Events says: Put him there.

To truly honor a President who deeply believed in limited government and
free enterprise, the editors of Human Events suggest the funds to
memorialize Reagan on Mount Rushmore be raised through private donations to
the Reagan Legacy Project.

Keep the optimistic spirit of Reaganism alive for future generations. Call
upon your congressman to pass a resolution honoring a president we must
never forget -- with a carving on Mount Rushmore.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Eris

Jan 24, 2011, 12:38:39 AM1/24/11
> Jvisi...@live.com

Regan was an idiot who turned tail and ran from Lebanon greatly
encouraging further terrorist activity.
Raised the national debt out of sight and bankrupted communism leaving
religious nuts without anyone to hate.

Jarbidge

Jan 24, 2011, 12:40:16 AM1/24/11
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:38:39 -0800, Eris wrote:

> Regan was an idiot who turned tail and ran from Lebanon greatly
> encouraging further terrorist activity.

Clinton refused to extradite bin Laden when the Sudan offered him,
leading to 911.

Oh, there was also the aspirin factory wag the dog incident.

Lord Calvert

Jan 24, 2011, 12:46:06 AM1/24/11

And don't forget Reagan's greatest lasting impact on our modern
political landscape: He was the only US President to have sold weapons
to Ayatollah Khomeni, Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden and
proclaimed the Taliban as the "moral equivalent to America's Founding
Fathers."

Extremist Islam had no finer ally than Ronald Wilson Reagan and the
wreck of the WTC and the Pentagon is indeed the most appropriate
memorial we have to his accomplishments as President.

Rich Goranson
Amherst, NY, USA
aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
EAC Department of Paranormal Phycology

panam...@hotmail.com

Jan 24, 2011, 12:56:58 AM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:23 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15886
>
> Not every hero gets a memorial. Not every hero even gets recognition. But
> heroes who come around once in a lifetime ought to be memorialized for their
> contributions to America.
>
> Reflecting 150 years of our nation's heritage, the granite etchings of Mount
> Rushmore honor some of the greatest leaders of this republic: George
> Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt.
>
> Washington was the "indispensable man." Commander of the Continental Army,
> president of the Constitutional Convention, and first president of the
> United States, he truly was the father of our country. Thomas Jefferson
> penned the immortal word of the Declaration of Independence -- "that all men
> are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
> inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of
> happiness." Abraham Lincoln saved the Union, freed the slaves and made
> certain America lived up to these words. Teddy Roosevelt epitomized the
> bully spirit of this nation at the dawn of a century that would see it
> become an unparalleled power.

And Ronald Reagan insured that such an "unparalleled power" would rot
from within, by caring more about rising to personal power than he did
about the things about his nation that allowed him to succeed.

Reagan on Rushmore? Nuke it from orbit.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

DaDoctor...@pompous.arse

Jan 24, 2011, 1:43:54 AM1/24/11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:23:45 -0500, "J" <jvis...@live.com> wrote:

Great idea!

Roselles renewed threat tto blow up Mt Rushmore in 3... 2... 1...

Meteorite Debris

Jan 24, 2011, 2:24:37 AM1/24/11
Last time that great scribe J <jvis...@live.com> chipped away at
his/her stone these gems of wisdom for posterity ...

> http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15886

> But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
> missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.

I have a cheaper and more effective way for us to render unto the Giper
the respect he he is owed. My idea is to put the face of Reagan on a
dart board with maximum points awarded for landing a dart in his hard to
find brain.

--

Remove both YOUR_SHOES before replying
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Apatriotism Yahoo Group

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make
you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

James Dale Guckert

Jan 24, 2011, 2:43:34 AM1/24/11
On 1/23/11 10:43 PM, DaDoctor...@pompous.arse wrote:
> Roselles renewed threat tto blow up Mt Rushmore in 3... 2... 1...

Naw.. just carve it to make it look like a natural mountain again.

That would be so... "meta."

--
JDG

Mitchell Holman

Jan 24, 2011, 8:35:40 AM1/24/11
"J" <jvis...@live.com> wrote in news:4dfntr....@news.alt.net:

> But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century
> is missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.

"The problem is the deficit is...or should I say...wait
a minute, the spending, I should say, of gross national
product, forgive me...the spending, I should say, of gross
national product, forgive me...the spending is roughly 23 to
24 percent. So that it is in...it what is increasing while
the revenues are staying proportionately the same and what
would be the proper amount they should, that we should be
taking from the private sector."

Ronald Reagan, Oct 1987

Don Martin

Jan 24, 2011, 9:50:36 AM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:23 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

> Put Ronald Reagan on Mount Rushmore

The affable moron who ran up the greatest national debt ever with his
voodoo economics (until bested in that country-damaging effort by the
even greater idiot, Bush II) should go on Mt. Rushmore? Hell, no.
Better we should give him an entire mountain: Let us dedicate the
deeply cratered Mt. St. Helens as an enduring memorial to that huge
asshole, Ronald Reagan.

John Baker

Jan 24, 2011, 10:57:02 AM1/24/11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:23:45 -0500, "J" <jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15886
>

>But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
>missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[...]
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Baker

Jan 24, 2011, 11:04:23 AM1/24/11

Well, if and when some brain-dead bozo suggests putting Clinton's
likeness on Mt. Rushmore, we'll be sure to remember that.

Reagan was a doddering old fool who hired *astrologers*, for Christ's
sake, to advise him on matters of global import. Not to mention that
he's the proud owner of the largest deficit of any US president in
terms of percentage of GDP. Oh, and selling arms to Muslim extremists
- real smart move there, Ronnie.

Greatest president my ass. Ham actor playing the biggest role of his
life - badly, as usual - is more like it.

haiku jones

Jan 24, 2011, 11:40:13 AM1/24/11
On Jan 23, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

I'm a bit startled that J wants to put a raving
environmentalist liberal like Reagan on
Mt Rushmore, but who am I to object?

http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2010/06/08/would-ronald-reagan-be-too-liberal-for-gop-today/

Jan 24, 2011, 12:24:57 PM1/24/11

"haiku jones" <575j...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2010/06/08/would-ronald-reagan-be-too-liberal-for-gop-today/

Are you aware that no US president signed more environmental protection laws
and regulations than Richard M. Nixon? Another 'liberal', I guess.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

haiku jones

Jan 24, 2011, 12:42:08 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 10:24 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "haiku jones" <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 23, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> > I'm a bit startled that J wants to put a raving
> > environmentalist liberal like Reagan on
> > Mt Rushmore, but who am I to object?
>
> >http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2010/06/08/would-ronald-reagan-be...

<>

> Are you aware that no US president signed more environmental protection laws
> and regulations than Richard M. Nixon? Another 'liberal', I guess.

Yes, he would be regarded as such by the Unhinged Looney
Right wing of today's GOP.

Nixon's plans for domestic policies in his second term
were quite liberal by today's standards. Unfortunately
(in this regard), Watergate pretty much undercut
everything he had intended to do.

haiku

> --
> J Young
> Jvisi...@live.com

Father Haskell

Jan 24, 2011, 4:42:10 PM1/24/11

Played second banana to a chimp and was rejected from
the sequel.

Father Haskell

Jan 24, 2011, 4:46:35 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:23 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

> But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
> missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.

How would you fund the project beside raising taxes? Reagan
would turn in his grave.

If it were my money, I'd want the existing heads replaced with
Don Martin's masterful cartoon versions.

L.Roberts

Jan 24, 2011, 4:59:06 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:23 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> Jvisi...@live.com

J Young, you are a fucking idiot!

L.Roberts
Atheist Bastard #13
Liberal Bastard #13

Sanders Kaufman

Jan 24, 2011, 5:20:12 PM1/24/11
"Meteorite Debris" <epicurusboth@YOUR_SHOESaapt.net.au> wrote in message

> My idea is to put the face of Reagan on a
> dart board with maximum points awarded for landing a dart in his hard to
> find brain.

That sounds like one of those gypsy games that nobody could win.
So yeah - it's very fitting.

Father Haskell

Jan 24, 2011, 8:21:48 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:23 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15886
>
> Not every hero gets a memorial. Not every hero even gets recognition. But
> heroes who come around once in a lifetime ought to be memorialized for their
> contributions to America.
>
> Reflecting 150 years of our nation's heritage, the granite etchings of Mount
> Rushmore honor some of the greatest leaders of this republic: George
> Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt.
>
> Washington was the "indispensable man." Commander of the Continental Army,
> president of the Constitutional Convention, and first president of the
> United States, he truly was the father of our country. Thomas Jefferson
> penned the immortal word of the Declaration of Independence -- "that all men
> are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
> inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of
> happiness." Abraham Lincoln saved the Union, freed the slaves and made
> certain America lived up to these words. Teddy Roosevelt epitomized the
> bully spirit of this nation at the dawn of a century that would see it
> become an unparalleled power.
>
> But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
> missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is RonaldReagan.
>
> Reagancalled the Evil Empire by its proper name and won the Cold War. Large

> sections of the globe were freed or preserved from Communist domination
> because of his strategic vision and leadership. No one articulated our
> national ideals of individual liberty, self-sufficiency, limited government
> and traditional values better RonaldReagandid.
>
> If any man of recent times belongs on that rock in South Dakota, it isReagan.
>
> Human Events says: Put him there.
>
> To truly honor a President who deeply believed in limited government and
> free enterprise, the editors of Human Events suggest the funds to
> memorializeReaganon Mount Rushmore be raised through private donations to
> theReaganLegacy Project.

> Keep the optimistic spirit of Reaganism alive for future generations. Call
> upon your congressman to pass a resolution honoring a president we must
> never forget -- with a carving on Mount Rushmore.
>
> --
> J Young
> Jvisi...@live.com

Replace the heads with the Beatles. It'd be cheap,
since Teddy Roosevelt is already wearing Lennon's
glasses.

The Chief Instigator

Jan 24, 2011, 10:15:25 PM1/24/11

...and spent much to balloon the national deficit far beyond expectations.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, TX
(http://www.io.com/~patrick) AA #2237

Father Haskell

Jan 24, 2011, 11:30:17 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 12:24 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "haiku jones" <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 23, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> > I'm a bit startled that J wants to put a raving
> > environmentalist liberal like Reagan on
> > Mt Rushmore, but who am I to object?
>
> >http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2010/06/08/would-ronald-reagan-be...

> Are you aware that no US president signed more environmental protection laws
> and regulations than Richard M. Nixon? Another 'liberal', I guess.
>
> --
> J Young
> Jvisi...@live.com

Don't tell us you want Nixon on Mount Rushmore. The
nose itself would be impossible to underwrite. It'd probably
fall off and impale an innocent christian.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 24, 2011, 11:43:05 PM1/24/11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:30:17 -0800 (PST), Father Haskell
<father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 24, 12:24�pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>> "haiku jones" <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > On Jan 23, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>> > I'm a bit startled that J wants to put a raving
>> > environmentalist liberal like Reagan on
>> > Mt Rushmore, but who am I to object?
>>
>> >http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2010/06/08/would-ronald-reagan-be...
>>
>> Are you aware that no US president signed more environmental protection laws
>> and regulations than Richard M. Nixon? Another 'liberal', I guess.

I suggest the loonie do a google on James Watt who was Reagan's
Secretary for the Environment and who said there was no point in
preserving it because we were in the last days.

Father Haskell

Jan 24, 2011, 11:48:55 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 11:43 pm, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:

> I suggest the loonie do a google on James Watt who was Reagan's
> Secretary for the Environment and who said there was no point in
> preserving it because we were in the last days.

Which explains why Watt was in such a hurry to give
away all of his material possessions save a sackcloth
and some ashes.

James Dale Guckert

Jan 25, 2011, 2:03:09 AM1/25/11
On 1/24/11 8:40 AM, haiku jones wrote:
> I'm a bit startled that J wants to put a raving
> environmentalist liberal like Reagan on
> Mt Rushmore

Wouldn't be ironic then to further rape a mountainside in his memory?

--
JDG

DaDoctor...@pompous.arse

Jan 25, 2011, 5:27:20 AM1/25/11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:54:37 +1030, Meteorite Debris
<epicurusboth@YOUR_SHOESaapt.net.au> wrote:

>Last time that great scribe J <jvis...@live.com> chipped away at
>his/her stone these gems of wisdom for posterity ...
>
>> http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15886
>

>> But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
>> missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.
>
>I have a cheaper and more effective way for us to render unto the Giper
>the respect he he is owed. My idea is to put the face of Reagan on a
>dart board with maximum points awarded for landing a dart in his hard to
>find brain.

Another moonbat showing pride in its 50 IQ...

DaDoctor...@pompous.arse

Jan 25, 2011, 5:43:50 AM1/25/11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:04:23 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:

>On 24 Jan 2011 06:40:16 +0100, Jarbidge <c...@neva.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:38:39 -0800, Eris wrote:
>>
>>> Regan was an idiot who turned tail and ran from Lebanon greatly
>>> encouraging further terrorist activity.
>>
>>Clinton refused to extradite bin Laden when the Sudan offered him,
>>leading to 911.
>>
>>Oh, there was also the aspirin factory wag the dog incident.
>

>Well, if and when some brain-dead bozo suggests putting Clinton's
>likeness on Mt. Rushmore, we'll be sure to remember that.
>
>Reagan was a doddering old fool who hired *astrologers*, for Christ's
>sake, to advise him on matters of global import.

The current president hired an unrepentant terrorist to advise him on
matters of fascism.

DaDoctor...@pompous.arse

Jan 25, 2011, 5:44:49 AM1/25/11

Reagan starred in a movie with Obama?

DaDoctor...@pompous.arse

Jan 25, 2011, 5:48:46 AM1/25/11

Hmm. Abortion is just deleting some cells, but a mountain can be
"raped." Wow.

DaDoctor...@pompous.arse

Jan 25, 2011, 5:50:29 AM1/25/11

And if Yoko wasn't available for the soundtrack, we could just attach
electrodes to goat testicles.

Pepsi

Jan 25, 2011, 11:26:30 AM1/25/11

"L.Roberts" <ozzca...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Jan 24, 12:23 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15886
>
> Not every hero gets a memorial. Not every hero even gets recognition. But
> heroes who come around once in a lifetime ought to be memorialized for
> their
> contributions to America.
>
> Reflecting 150 years of our nation's heritage, the granite etchings of
> Mount
> Rushmore honor some of the greatest leaders of this republic: George
> Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt.
>
> Washington was the "indispensable man." Commander of the Continental Army,
> president of the Constitutional Convention, and first president of the
> United States, he truly was the father of our country. Thomas Jefferson
> penned the immortal word of the Declaration of Independence -- "that all
> men
> are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
> inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of
> happiness." Abraham Lincoln saved the Union, freed the slaves and made
> certain America lived up to these words. Teddy Roosevelt epitomized the
> bully spirit of this nation at the dawn of a century that would see it
> become an unparalleled power.
>
> But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
> missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.

But the facts show that Ronald Reagain was NOT one of the great presidents
of this, past, or any other century.
The big noises about reagan are, almost always, PR crap driven by
conservative republican money.

Your (our?) "opinion" means shit.
Who is this "our"? Right wing conservative Teas oilmen?
The same "Military Industyrial complaex taht Ike warned us about?
The morons who actually think invading Grenada was legal, and a military
necessity.
The anti-democracy traitors who think Reagan's totally ignoring the rules
and laws set up by Congress was "democratic"?

> Reagan called the Evil Empire by its proper name and won the Cold War.
> Large
> sections of the globe were freed or preserved from Communist domination
> because of his strategic vision and leadership. No one articulated our
> national ideals of individual liberty, self-sufficiency, limited
> government
> and traditional values better Ronald Reagan did.

Nothing more than conservative lies, propaganda, and bull shit!

> If any man of recent times belongs on that rock in South Dakota, it is
> Reagan.

only his ass should be shown - because that's all he ever offered to us.

> Human Events says: Put him there.

Then "Human Event's" is nothing more than a group of sickly delused
assholes.

> To truly honor a President who deeply believed in limited government and
> free enterprise, the editors of Human Events suggest the funds to
> memorialize Reagan on Mount Rushmore be raised through private donations
> the Reagan Legacy Project.
>
> Keep the optimistic spirit of Reaganism alive for future generations. Call
> upon your congressman to pass a resolution honoring a president we must
> never forget -- with a carving on Mount Rushmore.

"Optomistic Spirit" - AKA - keep smiling, and hoping, while going down for
the third time in republican bull shit!

last_per...@yahoo.com

Jan 25, 2011, 5:51:53 PM1/25/11

You really want to nominate Rosa Parks, atheist tard. Her claim to
fame is being too lazy to get up off her ass. It's all it takes.

Buddythunder

Jan 25, 2011, 10:24:45 PM1/25/11

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! I'm not even American and I
find that utterly hilarious. The fringe right, eh!

dsharavi

Jan 26, 2011, 5:12:04 AM1/26/11
On Jan 23, 9:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> But it is our opinion that the greatest president of the 20th Century is
> missing from Mount Rushmore. That President is Ronald Reagan.
>
> Reagan called the Evil Empire by its proper name and won the Cold War. Large
> sections of the globe were freed or preserved from Communist domination
> because of his strategic vision and leadership. No one articulated our
> national ideals of individual liberty, self-sufficiency, limited government
> and traditional values better Ronald Reagan did.
>
> If any man of recent times belongs on that rock in South Dakota, it is
> Reagan.
>
> Human Events says: Put him there.

A better place to put him is Portuguese Bend on the Palos Verdes
peninsula.

Deborah

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 26, 2011, 5:15:22 AM1/26/11
dsharavi, whose name means "pudgy she-man; enjoys extreme piss action;
panic-stricken", let out:

> Deborah

Hi, Deborah. Do you suck cock? Do you swallow? Do you have a sister?

--
flash the upright grin : v. To expose the female genitals; flash the
gash.

Dug

Jan 26, 2011, 5:42:48 AM1/26/11
"dsharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Deborah

******************************
Why? All I know about PV is its an incredibly
expensive place to live and that the Levis-Strauss
heir lived/lives there.

The Peeler

Jan 26, 2011, 9:24:22 AM1/26/11
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:15:22 +0800, Kadaitcha Man <an...@anon.anon>
wrote:

>dsharavi, whose name means "pudgy she-man; enjoys extreme piss action;
>panic-stricken", let out:
>
>> Deborah
>
>Hi, Deborah. Do you suck cock? Do you swallow? Do you have a sister?

Debwhorah is a jew cunt who lives as far from 'Israel' as it's
possible to get without getting her little jew feet wet.

The Peeler

Jan 26, 2011, 9:25:09 AM1/26/11
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 02:42:48 -0800, "Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com>
wrote:

It's right next to San Pedro which is a mex shithole.

The Peeler

Jan 26, 2011, 7:46:54 AM1/26/11
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:24:22 -0700, Delirious The Retard, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj, faking his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his
master, The Peeler, wrote:

Proudly displaying your blooming psychosis again, poor The Retard? LOL

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard!

The Peeler

Jan 26, 2011, 7:54:57 AM1/26/11
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:25:09 -0700, Delirious The Retard, the resident

master, The Peeler, wrote:

>>A better place to put him is Portuguese Bend on the Palos Verdes
>>peninsula.
>>
>>Deborah
>>
>>******************************
>>Why? All I know about PV is its an incredibly
>>expensive place to live and that the Levis-Strauss
>>heir lived/lives there.
>
> It's right next to San Pedro which is a mex shithole.

No shithole in the world like your "brain" and your dark stinking room, poor
The Retard! <BG>

--
The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

DaDoctor...@pompous.arse

Jan 26, 2011, 7:58:50 AM1/26/11
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:26:30 -0500, "Pepsi" <Pe...@coke.com> wrote:

Typing while stoned, are you? Careful - the mouse bites!

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 26, 2011, 4:06:26 PM1/26/11
The Peeler, whose name means "nauseating back-door milkman; feels like
a woman trapped in a man's body; dances like an ape", tehee'd:

Your bigotry is astoundingly large and your experience of oral sex must
be proportionally small.

--
main cable : n. Your live seed (qv) feed into the love socket (qv).

Dug

Jan 26, 2011, 8:27:23 PM1/26/11
"The Peeler" <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote in message

Did someone just fart?

James Dale Guckert

Jan 27, 2011, 3:41:29 AM1/27/11

Someone apparently has problems with metaphors.

Tch.

--
JDG

John Baker

Jan 27, 2011, 4:08:26 PM1/27/11
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 02:43:50 -0800, DaDoctor...@pompous.arse
wrote:

Just as you obviously hired a moron to advise you on matters of
intelligence...

SkyEyes

Jan 27, 2011, 4:22:39 PM1/27/11
On Jan 23, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

If you assholes put Ronnie Ray-gun's face on Rushmore, I'll
*personally* get up there myself and chisel it off if it's the last
thing I do.

>:<

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Father Haskell

Jan 27, 2011, 8:06:46 PM1/27/11
> Reagan starred in a movie with Obama?- Hide quoted text -

Must suck to be you and have a black president.

Barack Hussein Bohica

Jan 28, 2011, 10:49:41 AM1/28/11

Yes. It does suck to have ~this~ half-black president. And his skin
color plays no part in his suckiness.

Barack Hussein Bohica

Jan 28, 2011, 10:50:42 AM1/28/11
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:08:26 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:

The check's in the mail.

Barack Hussein Bohica

Jan 28, 2011, 10:51:22 AM1/28/11
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:22:39 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Jan 23, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
>If you assholes put Ronnie Ray-gun's face on Rushmore, I'll
>*personally* get up there myself and chisel it off if it's the last
>thing I do.

Don't worry. It will be.

dsharavi

Jan 30, 2011, 3:44:22 AM1/30/11
On Jan 26, 2:42 am, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> "dsharavi" <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<cortle> Portuguese Bend is notoriously unstable.

Deborah

dsharavi

Jan 30, 2011, 3:45:28 AM1/30/11
On Jan 28, 7:51 am, Barack Hussein Bohica
<CharlieFoxt...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:22:39 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 23, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >If you assholes put Ronnie Ray-gun's face on Rushmore, I'll
> >*personally* get up there myself and chisel it off if it's the last
> >thing I do.
>
> Don't worry.  It will be.

Who else is going to be up there with Raygun? Daffy Duck?

Deborah

Barack Hussein Bohica

Jan 30, 2011, 8:30:22 AM1/30/11

Well, you said you would be up there. Even if it's the last thing you
do. But you sound less Daffy Duck and more Goofy...

Apostate

Jan 30, 2011, 10:52:36 AM1/30/11
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:45:28 -0800 (PST), dsharavi
<dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Scooby Doo perhaps?

--
Apostate alt.atheist #1931 I've found it!
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer freelance Minion #'e'

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell

"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
-- Doc Smartass

"Nature has a dark sense of humor, but life is certainly
one of the things it laughs at."
-- Rinaldo of Capadoccia

e-mail to %mynick%periodaaperiod%myAA#%@gee!mail!dottedcommie

John Baker

Jan 31, 2011, 2:59:35 PM1/31/11

Not if it's up to you to make it so, Skippy.

Barack Hussein Bohica

Jan 31, 2011, 5:11:24 PM1/31/11
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:59:35 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:51:22 -0800, Barack Hussein Bohica

You might be surprised...