TWO, THREE, MANY HOLOCAUSTS DESPITE ZIONAZI CLAIMS

Drive the Zionazis into the Sea

Aug 3, 2001, 9:34:36 AM8/3/01
The zionazis have tried to pretend that there has been only one
holocaust, rather than many of them.

Here's what Merriam-Webster has to say about it. It is obvious that we
can speak of the Palestinian holocaust, the Bosnian holocaust, and so
on.
---

Main Entry: ho·lo·caust
Pronunciation: 'hO-l&-"kost, 'hä- also -"käst or 'ho-l&-kost
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French holocauste, from Late Latin
holocaustum, from Greek holokauston, from neuter of holokaustos burnt
whole, from hol- + kaustos burnt, from kaiein to burn -- more at
CAUSTIC
Date: 13th century
1 : a sacrifice consumed by fire
2 : a thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life especially
through fire <a nuclear holocaust>
3 a often capitalized : the mass slaughter of European civilians and
especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II -- usually used with
the b : a mass slaughter of people; especially : GENOCIDE

BERNARDZ

Aug 5, 2001, 7:41:40 AM8/5/01
In article <37645340.01080...@posting.google.com>,
drive_the_ziona...@yahoo.com says...
> The zionazis

A zionazis is a contradiction in terms.

> have tried to pretend that there has been only one
> holocaust, rather than many of them.

Now when did they pretend that? Early Zionist often talked about the
Armenian during WW1.

> Here's what Merriam-Webster has to say about it. It is obvious that we
> can speak of the Palestinian holocaust, the Bosnian holocaust, and so
> on.

Its interesting that in the last century the 20th its been calculated
that more people died from government massacres then from all the wars.

Drive the Zionazis into the Sea

Aug 5, 2001, 10:50:45 PM8/5/01
BERNARDZ <BERNAR...@iname.COM> wrote in message news:<MPG.15d7dbf0fa8180a498a26d@NEWS>...

> In article <37645340.01080...@posting.google.com>,
> drive_the_ziona...@yahoo.com says...
> > The zionazis
>

> A zionazis is a contradiction in terms.

Not at all. Herzl and Hitler emerged from the same racist mold. Nazism
is a racist, fascist master race ideology of apartheid hate that seeks
to impose itself as an absolute ruler on foreign lands. So is zionism.

> > have tried to pretend that there has been only one
> > holocaust, rather than many of them.
>
> Now when did they pretend that? Early Zionist often talked about the
> Armenian during WW1.

Now tell me, BernardZ, do you actually READ any of the threads here,
or do you just have a list of crack cocaine induced statements ready
at hand? For the answer, to your question (as if you didn't know it
already) examine the current thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&safe=off&th=28863b5f8432c390,6

Joseph Hertzlinger

Aug 6, 2001, 1:01:09 AM8/6/01
On 5 Aug 2001 19:50:45 -0700, Drive the Zionazis into the Sea
<drive_the_ziona...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Not at all. Herzl and Hitler emerged from the same racist mold.
>Nazism is a racist, fascist master race ideology of apartheid hate
>that seeks to impose itself as an absolute ruler on foreign lands. So
>is zionism.

We're racist against our acknowledged relatives? Dear cousin, this is
a family quarrel.

Can you join a race? You can convert to Judaism any time.

Foreign? As in a different nation? When you look at the world from
space you can't see any national boundaries at all.

I must admit these are better collection of cliches than those of a
few years ago. (OPEC can pay for better propagandists.)