Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?

7 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Auric Hellman

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 01:20:5107.07.14
an

http://ihr.org/other/anti-semitism-why-does-it-exist-dec-2013

Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?
By Mark Weber

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
adhellman@volcanomail

M.I.Wakefield

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 08:49:1507.07.14
an
"Auric Hellman" wrote in message news:U6quv.265576$ff5....@fx24.iad...

Losers with IQs that tend towards the single digits.

You're welcome.

Michael Ejercito

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 09:11:3307.07.14
an

"Auric Hellman" wrote in message news:U6quv.265576$ff5....@fx24.iad...

>http://ihr.org/other/anti-semitism-why-does-it-exist-dec-2013

>Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?
>By Mark Weber
Mark Weber is a known Holocaust denier.

This article explains history's oldest hatred.

History's oldest hatred

by Jeff Jacoby
The Boston Globe
March 11, 2009

http://www.jeffjacoby.com/4743/historys-oldest-hatred

ANTI-SEMITISM is an ancient derangement, the oldest of hatreds, so it
is strange that it lacks a more meaningful name. The misnomer "anti-
Semitism" -- a term coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm
Marr, who wanted a scientific-sounding euphemism for Judenhass, or
Jew-
hatred -- is particularly inane, since hostility to Jews has never had
anything to do with Semites or being Semitic. (That is why those who
protest that Arabs cannot be anti-Semitic since "Arabs are Semites
too" speak either from ignorance or disingenuousness.)

Perhaps there is no good name for a virus as mutable and unyielding as
anti-Semitism. "The Jews have been objects of hatred in pagan,
religious, and secular societies," write Joseph Telushkin and Dennis
Prager in Why the Jews?, their classic study of anti-Semitism.
"Fascists have accused them of being Communists, and Communists have
branded them capitalists. Jews who live in non-Jewish societies have
been accused of having dual loyalties, while Jews who live in the
Jewish state have been condemned as 'racists.' Poor Jews are bullied,
and rich Jews are resented. Jews have been branded as both rootless
cosmopolitans and ethnic chauvinists. Jews who assimilate have been
called a 'fifth column,' while those who stay together spark hatred
for remaining separate."

So hardy is anti-Semitism, it can flourish without Jews. Shakespeare's
poisonous depiction of the Jewish moneylender Shylock was written for
audiences that had never seen a Jew, all Jews having been expelled
from England more than 300 years earlier. Anti-Semitic bigotry infests
Saudi Arabia, where Jews have not dwelt in at least five centuries;
its malignance is suggested by the government daily Al-Riyadh, which
published an essay claiming that Jews have a taste for "pastries mixed
with human blood."

Esther Confounding Haman (Engraving by Gustave Dor�, 1875)
There was Jew-hatred before there was Christianity or Islam, before
Nazism or Communism, before Zionism or the Middle East conflict. This
week Jews celebrate the festival of Purim, gathering in synagogues to
read the biblical book of Esther. Set in ancient Persia, it tells of
Haman, a powerful royal adviser who is insulted when the Jewish sage
Mordechai refuses to bow down to him. Haman resolves to wipe out the
empire's Jews and makes the case for genocide in an appeal to the
king:

"There is a certain people scattered and dispersed among ... all the
provinces of your kingdom, and their laws are different from those of
other peoples, and the king's laws they do not keep, so it is of no
benefit for the king to tolerate them. If it please the king, let it
be written that they be destroyed." After winning royal assent, Haman
makes plans "to annihilate, to kill and destroy all the Jews, the
young and the elderly, children and women, in one day . . . and to
take their property for plunder."

What drives such bloodlust? Haman's indictment accuses the Jews of
lacking national loyalty, of insinuating themselves throughout the
empire, of flouting the king's law. But the Jews of Persia had done
nothing to justify Haman's murderous anti-Semitism -- just as Jews in
later ages did nothing that justified their persecution under the
Church or Islam, or their expulsion from so many lands in Europe and
the Middle East, or their repression at the hands of Russian czars and
Soviet commissars, or their slaughter by Nazi Germany. When the
president of Iran today calls for the extirpation of the Jewish state,
when a leader of Hamas vows to kill Jewish children around the world,
when firebombs are hurled at synagogues in London and Paris and
Chicago, it is not because Jews deserve to be victimized.

Some Jews are no saints, but the paranoid frenzy that is anti-Semitism
is not explained by what Jews do, but by what they are. The Jewish
people are the object of anti-Semitism, not its cause. That is why the
haters' rationales can be so wildly inconsistent and their agendas so
contradictory. What, after all, do those who vilify Jews as greedy
bankers have in common with those who revile them as seditious
Bolsheviks? Nothing, save an irrational obsession with Jews.

At one point in the book of Esther, Haman lets the mask slip. He
boasts to his friends and family of "the glory of his riches, and the
great number of his sons, and everything in which the king had
promoted him and elevated him." Still, he seethes with rage and
frustration: "Yet all this is worthless to me so long as I see
Mordechai the Jew sitting at the king's gate." That is the
unforgivable offense: "Mordechai the Jew" refuses to blend in, to
abandon his values, to be just like everyone else. He goes on sitting
there -- undigested, unassimilated, and for that reason unbearable.

Of course Haman had his ostensible reasons for targeting Jews. So did
Hitler and Arafat; so does Ahmadinejad. Sometimes the anti-Semite
focuses on the Jew's religion, sometimes on his laws and lifestyle,
sometimes on his national identity or his professional achievements.
Ultimately, however, it is the Jew's Jewishness, and the call to
higher standards that it represents, that the anti-Semite cannot
abide.

With all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their
role in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures
too, as obsessive and indestructible -- and deadly -- as ever.

(Jeff Jacoby is a columnist for The Boston Globe.)

mirjam

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 09:12:3807.07.14
an
On Monday, July 7, 2014 8:20:51 AM UTC+3, Auric Hellman wrote:
Because you have nothing interesting in your life ? so you look for a fall guy to blame ,,,
mirjam

Michael Ejercito

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 10:09:2207.07.14
an

"mirjam" wrote in message

>On Monday, July 7, 2014 8:20:51 AM UTC+3, Auric Hellman wrote:
>Because you have nothing interesting in your life ? so you look for a fall
>guy to blame ,,,
>mirjam

Mark Weber is a known Holocaust denier.

Michael

The Revd

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 12:25:4007.07.14
an
On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 01:20:51 -0400, Auric Hellman
<adhe...@volcanomail.com> wrote:

>http://ihr.org/other/anti-semitism-why-does-it-exist-dec-2013
>

>Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?
>By Mark Weber

That's easy: jew behaviour GUARANTEES it will exist and persist! LOLK

The Revd

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 12:26:5907.07.14
an
On Sun, 6 Jul 2014 23:59:35 -0700 (PDT), bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>dubious, bogus and worthless titles before their names

Such as 'bonzo de zero'? LOLK

Heinrich

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 12:29:0207.07.14
an
In article <efilr9h19b6i57rr5...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>> Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?

> That's easy: just look at all these idiots here, blaming
> the Jews for their own failures!

you are right my friend

SpamTheSpammers

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 15:10:3607.07.14
an

TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CANADIAN NEWSGROUPS - DROP DEAD
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

SpamTheSpammers

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 15:11:5907.07.14

On 7/7/2014 6:11 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> "Auric Hellman" wrote in message news:U6quv.265576$ff5....@fx24.iad...
>
>> Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?
>> By Mark Weber
> Mark Weber is a known Holocaust denier. But he is right on many issues.

The Revd

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 17:11:5007.07.14
an
On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:49:15 -0400, "M.I.Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>"Auric Hellman" wrote in message news:U6quv.265576$ff5....@fx24.iad...
>
>Losers with IQs that tend towards the single digits.
>
>You're welcome.

Are you a jew anilinguist or some other kind of pro-semitic loser?
Gotta be!

The Revd

ungelesen,
07.07.2014, 17:12:2907.07.14
an
On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 06:11:33 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Auric Hellman" wrote in message news:U6quv.265576$ff5....@fx24.iad...
>

>>http://ihr.org/other/anti-semitism-why-does-it-exist-dec-2013
>

>>Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?
>>By Mark Weber
> Mark Weber is a known Holocaust denier.

YOU are a known 'holocaust'�� marketer/promoter.

> This article explains history's oldest hatred.
>
>History's oldest hatred
>
>by Jeff Jacoby

History's oldest REASON for hatred: the God-defying behaviour of jew
assholes such as Jeff Jakobstein...including deicide.

The Revd

ungelesen,
08.07.2014, 12:28:0008.07.14
an
On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:32:20 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Peeler" wrote in message news:lpf48l$bam$1...@news.mixmin.net...
>
>>On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:12:29 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>>farted:

>>> YOU are a known 'holocaust'�� marketer/promoter.
>
>>He stands for truth, the thing you are allergic to, psychopath!
> Yup.

>>> History's oldest REASON for hatred: the God-defying behaviour of jew
>>> assholes such as Jeff Jakobstein...including deicide.
> There is no evidence that anyone named Jeff Jakobstein committed deicide.

His jew antecedents did, gook. God will NEVER stop punishing them for
that.

>>As exemplified by, me and the gook, that love of, jews ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and
>>is the, resort of mental, emotional and sexual subhuman cripples who can't, cope in an,
>>intelligent manner with their, own personal shortcomings and handicaps.

Seems! LOLK

> Yup.

Ayup

Greg Carr

ungelesen,
08.07.2014, 22:01:0808.07.14
an
On 08/07/2014 9:28 AM, The Revd wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:32:20 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> "The Peeler" wrote in message news:lpf48l$bam$1...@news.mixmin.net...
>>
>>> On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:12:29 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>>> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>>> farted:

>>> He stands for truth, the thing you are allergic to, psychopath!
>> Yup.

>> There is no evidence that anyone named Jeff Jakobstein committed deicide.
>
> His jew antecedents did, gook. God will NEVER stop punishing them for
> that.
>
>>> As exemplified by, me and the gook, that love of, jews ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and
>>> is the, resort of mental, emotional and sexual subhuman cripples who can't, cope in an,
>>> intelligent manner with their, own personal shortcomings and handicaps.
>
> Seems! LOLK
>
>> Yup.
>
> Ayup
Die loser and your penis is pathetic in girth and length.

--
*Read and obey the Bible*

Michael Ejercito

ungelesen,
09.07.2014, 10:20:0609.07.14
an

"Greg Carr" wrote in message news:Wq1vv.200208$Id2.1...@fx05.iad...

>On 08/07/2014 9:28 AM, The Revd wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:32:20 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
>> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Seems! LOLK
>>
>>> Yup.
>>
>> Ayup
>Die loser and your penis is pathetic in girth and length.
Was there any doubt?

Michael

SpamTheSpammers

ungelesen,
09.07.2014, 15:12:0209.07.14
an

TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CANADIAN NEWSGROUPS - DROP DEAD

The Revd

ungelesen,
09.07.2014, 20:32:4509.07.14
an
On Tue, 08 Jul 2014 19:01:08 -0700, Greg Carr
<gregca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 08/07/2014 9:28 AM, The Revd wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:32:20 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
>> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yup.

>>> There is no evidence that anyone named Jeff Jakobstein committed deicide.
>>
>> His jew antecedents did, gook. God will NEVER stop punishing them for
>> that.

>> Seems! LOLK
>>
>>> Yup.
>>
>> Ayup
>Die loser and your penis is pathetic in girth and length.

YOU don't even HAVE a penis, Gweg!
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

The Revd

ungelesen,
11.07.2014, 08:11:3011.07.14
an
On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 07:20:06 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Greg Carr" wrote in message news:Wq1vv.200208$Id2.1...@fx05.iad...
>
>>On 08/07/2014 9:28 AM, The Revd wrote:

>>> Seems! LOLK

>>> Ayup
>>I'll die loser and my penis is pathetic in girth and length.
> Was there any doubt?

About your needledick, gook? None whatsoever!
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht
0 neue Nachrichten