Heinrich Himmler was not a monster' insists daughter of Nazi chief

flaviaR

Jan 7, 2022, 10:45:24 PM1/7/22
She could be anyone’s lovable granny, waving goodbye on a sunny
­afternoon to her children who have been visiting to brighten up her
day. But her arm raised high in farewell could also be seen in a more
sinister light.

For in her heart Gudrun Burwitz remains Gudrun Himmler, the beloved
daughter of Nazi Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler, the lord of death in
the Third Reich who ran the Gestapo, the SS and the entire
extermination programme which murdered six million Jews.

It is 70 years since her beloved “Papi” killed himself with a cyanide
tablet hidden in his mouth, after being captured by British troops.

In his last week, one of Adolf Hitler’s most senior lieutenants was on
the run, hiking around northern Germany disguised as a soldier, his
moustache shaved off and a patch on one eye.

Many children of Nazi monsters – Rudolf Hess, Hans Frank, the brutal
governor of Poland, Martin Bormann – turned their backs on their
fathers and their sins when adulthood made them aware of their crimes.
But Gudrun is different.

She has preserved and nurtured the memory of her father, believing him
to be a good and worthy man.

She was 14 when he died and, far from disowning her father, she
remained as fiercely devoted to him as he was to Hitler, keeping a
scrapbook of every newspaper picture she could find of him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/my-father-heinrich-himmler-not-5745296

To Gudrun Burwitz, her father was her hero. How few children can say
their father was near the pinnacle of power. She has reason to be
proud.

NEMO

Jan 8, 2022, 8:57:46 AM1/8/22
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 22:45:15 -0500, flaviaR <fla...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>She could be anyone’s lovable granny, waving goodbye on a sunny
>­afternoon to her children who have been visiting to brighten up her
>day. But her arm raised high in farewell could also be seen in a more
>sinister light.
>
>For in her heart Gudrun Burwitz remains Gudrun Himmler, the beloved
>daughter of Nazi Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler, the lord of death in
>the Third Reich who ran the Gestapo, the SS and the entire
>extermination programme which murdered six million Jews.

Allegedly.

>It is 70 years since her beloved “Papi” killed himself with a cyanide
>tablet hidden in his mouth, after being captured by British troops.
>
>In his last week, one of Adolf Hitler’s most senior lieutenants was on
>the run, hiking around northern Germany disguised as a soldier, his
>moustache shaved off and a patch on one eye.
>
>Many children of Nazi monsters – Rudolf Hess, Hans Frank, the brutal
>governor of Poland, Martin Bormann – turned their backs on their
>fathers and their sins when adulthood made them aware of their crimes.
>But Gudrun is different.
>
>She has preserved and nurtured the memory of her father, believing him
>to be a good and worthy man.
>
>She was 14 when he died and, far from disowning her father, she
>remained as fiercely devoted to him as he was to Hitler, keeping a
>scrapbook of every newspaper picture she could find of him.
>
>https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/my-father-heinrich-himmler-not-5745296
>
>To Gudrun Burwitz, her father was her hero. How few children can say
>their father was near the pinnacle of power. She has reason to be
>proud.

Right! Since when is insecticide a 'crime' anyways?
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

1.AAC0832

Jan 8, 2022, 9:29:45 PM1/8/22
Heinrich Himmler was a monster even amongst the monsters.
He didn't even imagine he was "doing good" - he just loved
pain and torture and death. If there's a devil, Gudrun's
"Papi" stands by his side - Director Of Recreational
Activities .........

flaviaR

Jan 8, 2022, 11:07:18 PM1/8/22
He was a man who was given a job, and he did it well. Should someone
be condemned for excellence?

1.AAC0832

Jan 9, 2022, 12:44:27 AM1/9/22
He wasn't "given a job" - he INVENTED it. Mass horrible
murder gave him a boner. He can't claim to be some little
functionary ... he was at the top of the NAZI pyramid.

A few centuries back, yea, such things were "normal",
expected. But Himmler was 20th century, he knew
better - and did otherwise. NO excuses.

NEMO

Jan 10, 2022, 7:45:26 AM1/10/22
The jew problem is not new. He simply adapted 20th century measures
to deal with it.

flaviaR

Jan 10, 2022, 9:58:12 AM1/10/22
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 12:45:24 +0000, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 00:44:20 -0500, "1.AAC0832" <z24ba7.net> wrote:

>>> He was a man who was given a job, and he did it well. Should someone
>>> be condemned for excellence?
>>
>> He wasn't "given a job" - he INVENTED it. Mass horrible
>> murder gave him a boner. He can't claim to be some little
>> functionary ... he was at the top of the NAZI pyramid.
>>
>> A few centuries back, yea, such things were "normal",
>> expected. But Himmler was 20th century, he knew
>> better - and did otherwise. NO excuses.
>
>The jew problem is not new. He simply adapted 20th century measures
>to deal with it.

Truly a man of vision. Proof that the Nobel prize is nothing more than
an award for jews by jews. Afterall, who did more for humanity in the
20th century than Himmler?

1.AAC0832

Jan 10, 2022, 11:11:10 AM1/10/22
On 1/10/22 7:45 AM, NEMO wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 00:44:20 -0500, "1.AAC0832" <z24ba7.net> wrote:

>>> He was a man who was given a job, and he did it well. Should someone
>>> be condemned for excellence?
>>
>> He wasn't "given a job" - he INVENTED it. Mass horrible
>> murder gave him a boner. He can't claim to be some little
>> functionary ... he was at the top of the NAZI pyramid.
>>
>> A few centuries back, yea, such things were "normal",
>> expected. But Himmler was 20th century, he knew
>> better - and did otherwise. NO excuses.
>
> The jew problem is not new. He simply adapted 20th century measures
> to deal with it.

The "Jewish problem" is nasty little goose-steppers
like you.

1.AAC0832

Jan 10, 2022, 11:14:39 AM1/10/22
Nelson Mandela, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, MLK, Albert Einstein ....

Suck it NAZI.

NEMO

Jan 11, 2022, 7:38:02 AM1/11/22
No, it's grubby little semites like you, jewboi.

NEMO

Jan 11, 2022, 7:38:42 AM1/11/22
Just jews and niggas: the scum of the earth.

> Suck it NAZI.

YOU suck it, jewboi/jewlover/niggerlover.

1.AAC0832

Jan 11, 2022, 7:51:08 AM1/11/22
Sorry - Aryan/Viking stock NAZI-boy .... :-)

Now go polish your jackboots.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 11, 2022, 9:07:05 AM1/11/22
He wasted a lot of time, men and bullets on bullshit that lost Germany the War.

Dhu

Susan Cohen

Jan 11, 2022, 10:10:30 PM1/11/22
On 1/11/2022 9:07 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 21:29:37 -0500, 1.AAC0832 wrote:
>
>> Heinrich Himmler was a monster even amongst the monsters.
>> He didn't even imagine he was "doing good" - he just loved
>> pain and torture and death. If there's a devil, Gudrun's
>> "Papi" stands by his side - Director Of Recreational
>> Activities .........
>
> He wasted a lot of time, men and bullets on bullshit that lost Germany the War.
>
> Dhu

Germany may have lost the war, but all those bullets went to good use.

1.AAC0832

Jan 11, 2022, 11:26:10 PM1/11/22
Go practice your seig heil's in front of the mirror.
I'm sure you'll impress yourself.

NEMO

Jan 12, 2022, 7:21:35 AM1/12/22
All the better to kick your fat jew ass with, jewboi :-----)
(a jew smiley)

NEMO

Jan 12, 2022, 7:22:37 AM1/12/22
Go take another huff of HCN gas. I'm sure it'll do you good.

1.AAC0832

Jan 12, 2022, 9:10:29 AM1/12/22
Himmler must have had some spare suicide pills ... go
looking for them.

Sorry, no 4th-Reich.

NEMO

Jan 12, 2022, 9:36:06 AM1/12/22
The jew theme parks (Auschwitz®™, Dachau®™, Treblinka®™ etc) are still
there, jewboi...and waiting to be reactivated!

Dhu on Gate

Jan 15, 2022, 3:45:27 AM1/15/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:22:34 +0000, NEMO wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:25:55 -0500, "1.AAC0832" <z24ba7.net> wrote:

>>> Germany may have lost the war, but all those bullets went to good use.
>>

>> Go practice your seig heil's in front of the mirror.
>> I'm sure you'll impress yourself.
>
> Go take another huff of HCN gas. I'm sure it'll do you good.

You first.
Show us the way.
I insist.

TT Dhu

NEMO

Jan 15, 2022, 9:01:40 AM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 08:45:25 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
<camp...@neotext.ca> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:22:34 +0000, NEMO wrote:

>>> Go practice your seig heil's in front of the mirror.
>>> I'm sure you'll impress yourself.
>>
>> Go take another huff of HCN gas. I'm sure it'll do you good.
>
>You first.
>Show us the way.
>I insist.
>
>TT Dhu

WE do the insisting, gook!

Duh

Dhu on Gate

Jan 16, 2022, 7:46:28 AM1/16/22
Show us whatcha got, limpdick.

NEMO

Jan 17, 2022, 7:33:24 AM1/17/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:46:25 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Got more than you, needledick.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 17, 2022, 5:05:59 PM1/17/22
That's called a zipper, dodaw.

NEMO

Jan 18, 2022, 9:19:58 AM1/18/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:05:56 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
One button should be enough for you, gook.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 18, 2022, 8:43:48 PM1/18/22
Meh. Yer no my type. Believe it.

NEMO

Jan 19, 2022, 8:37:14 AM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:43:45 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Feh, I know you prefer other gooks with similar needledicks.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 19, 2022, 11:56:48 AM1/19/22
True enough.

Like I said, YOU ain't my type even with the right equipment.

We are coming to a parting of ways. Believe it.

NEMO

Jan 20, 2022, 1:38:55 PM1/20/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:56:46 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
I just KNEW it.

>Like I said, YOU ain't my type even with the right equipment.
>
>We are coming to a parting of ways. Believe it.
>
>Dhu

Should I be giving a shit, gook?