Find Women Looking Single Men | Dating a Jewish Girls for Sex

kathleenn...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 7:56:07 AM2/1/18
"Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.

>JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

mariso...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 1:42:09 AM2/2/18
Im looking for a relationship but everyone I normally meet Is too vanilla I'm looking for someone I can properly connect with. Please no one older than 27 if you do not respond with a photo of your face and age you will be ignored.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

evemi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 2:15:24 AM2/2/18
im married, young 23 yo white female, sexy body, dark hair blue eyes, nipples pierced. im looking for a bbc who is willing to fuck me while my husband watches me get dicked down. he will not be joining. he will just be watching me get fucked good. we've done this once before but never with a black guy. and ive never been with a black guy period, but have always wanted to try bbc. so if you're at least 9 inches of thick dark meat, then hmu. please be under 30. clean here so you must be too. send your stats and a dick pic. i will only send pix if you do. if the ad is up, then we havent found anyone yet.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

discree...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:05:13 AM2/2/18
Lady seek Hispanic male
Looking for someone that can speak english, that like to do things, have a job, car. No Married men. Someone that knows how to treat a woman. Please be legal . Please be taller than 5' 6.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:34:16 AM2/2/18
I figured I'd give this a shot.
I'm a 5'3" cute, chubby/thick, college-educated, 24 year old black girl looking for a white man. I've always been into white men but it's hard to figure out whether they like me or not! I've dated a couple (longest relationship with a white guy was 1 year) but it just didn't work out, so I am taking matters into my own hands lol.

I'd prefer you to be tall, on the thicker/chubbier side with a beard and between the ages of 25-39 (not into older white men pretending to be a sugar daddy, sorry). Tattoos are a plus as well (I have a few too).

I'm NOT looking for sex right away. Obviously, if we get there, we get there. I'm pretty chill so I'm looking for someone who can take me out on chill but fun dates like the movies or even TopGolf (idk lol).

If you think you pretty fit this and are interested, contact me! I'd love to get to know you.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

alica.m...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:02:20 AM2/2/18
Hello, im searching for an older GENTLEMAN who is looking for a younger woman mainly to talk to and compliment. Occasionally spoil, and even punish from time to time as my little ass can sometimes be naughty ;)
I prefer a man in his 50s and OLDER. But please no younger than 45. This little girl is searching for her papa bear!! 😚😚 if you think that is you, email me!!!

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:35:55 AM2/2/18
My super sexy hotwife milf is visiting Bozeman for the next couple of days and it's my job to find her the nicest cock attached to the nicest man possible. Only select men will be chosen. Please be respectful, squeaky clean, no STDs (duh!!!!!) clean shaven (possible very trim beard), clean shaven cock, freshly showered and full of cum (ha!). If you can be a gentleman, she can be your wildest dream. Send a photo with your reply or we will not even, cock and body preferred in the first round and if things look good she will want to see your face (she will ask not me). We are for real and if you play nice could happen again. Also, obviously, It's a huge turn on for me to be involved this way. Its about us and then you and we all get what we want. That being said she will be seeing the best replies and then getting back to them. I'll also want to see photos of the two of you when it happens

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

taylorm...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 5:51:10 AM2/2/18
Hey, Have you been wanting to have an astonishing time witha totally talented playmate? Here I am, and that I'mwilling to play.Hi who wants some fun today I get off around 5pm looking for a Must send !!!foraman!horny guy who's keen to please I love big boys

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 6:17:33 AM2/2/18
Nothing make you appreciate having family like the holidays. I am looking for someone to start a family with. Now let me begin by saying if you have no intentions of truly wanting to have children please don't respond and waste your and my time. A little about my self I'm employed full time . I have a vehicle. I turned 28 in November I am mixed half black and white. I personally am attracted to white men. Would also prefer with in 10yrs of my own age. Please also be single or divorced. I want to have the option to have a relationship if we choose to. If we don't I would at least like to be capable of raising our child without being douche bags to each other. I enjoy being creative, make things, redo/build furniture and watch movies. If you are truly interested in embarking on this journey with me please reply with a little about your self and age

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

eviem...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 6:23:26 AM2/2/18
hey,,,

I am 36 yrs old cute and horny mom I just need some oral hookup today or may be tonight. I like men who are older than me. I'm seeking a filthy man who will host who might be interested in watching porn together and getting horny. looking for some fun today ddf please don't waste my time pic for pic..

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

martinje...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 1:40:12 AM2/3/18
Must be discrete, must host and disease free. I am Jewish a girl, We can meet and see where it goes from there. Just friends nothing more. I like it all love oral giving and receiving. Your pic and # gets mine Send me your number.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 2:18:37 AM2/3/18

I'm looking for that right person just haven't them or him yet should be searching in the wrong places for mans i guess but I'm searching for a sex machine n somebody who would give to me on any occasion n somebody who want to be with me long enough to get to know me like as dating a lot.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

janice.g...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:03:18 AM2/3/18
I'm looking for someone to come over and eat my pussy and fuck both of my tight holes in my bathroom no strings attached looking to hook up now Very sexy milf here.......This is my personal mail hit me

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

jasmin....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:36:24 AM2/3/18
I'm at home bored. I'm seeking discreet fun and blowjob. I'm waiting at my alone home,,) Plz be clean. I'm 29yrs pretty white bored mom.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

infidel...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:47:32 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Who wants to have fun? 48 year old slim milf looking for some Phone fun!
Phone chat or cam no limits. send your contract number.

nannyros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:07:46 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hi! I have been really busy with an incredible sales firm! I have a fantastic life with girlfriends who are together with someone but I'm the 3rd weel and cannot date anyone at work. Looking for a silent confidant guy to devote sexy / steamy nights with , or a Type A personality such as myself that I can click with. I am trying to find a guy who's an attentive, collected person who is assertive and intelligent. No response without picture, include your face, & phone #!

miaaros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:29:42 AM2/3/18
Hi there,

I enjoy the outdoors, speaking about esoteric nonsense, movies. I am planning on going back to college once I get some more cash together. I am quite bad at writing this kind of thing, odd, for somebody who writes for a living I suppose. Well, I enjoy things outside, really anything outdoors is good. I love to play chess.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

datex...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:43:30 AM2/3/18
Searching for a guy that prefers 805 to be owned and be told what to do. Yes you will 317 be a slave. Come pick me up? Let us hang out for a 4291 few. I'll earn your well-being:)

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

polish...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 5:15:05 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Seeking a Nice Single Charming Guy. Muse have a job and a car. I enjoy cooking, DYI projects and traveling. Would like to meet someone smart, clean with good hygiene.
Please reply with a pic and your fav color in subject. Thank you.

datin...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 1:59:37 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I'm36year Hispanic will be good to him and searching for a man willing to be great to me. I just need a person who will fill me in bed. I am light skin, thin and appealing enough. Looking for tonight or today. I am able to host or come to your place

nostringa...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:26:28 AM2/5/18
Want someone that doesnot smoke or drink or do drugs, That is honest and wants to start as friends to long term, Wants to talk and learn about each other, Life is short make the most of each day, Like to work in my yard
Go to flea markets and find a great deal, See movies, Believe touch is very important, Spend time with my granddaughter, Hate the cold, Love the beach
Want someone with in a hour of Brownsburg, If interested leave your number so we can talk easier, Hope that you have a great day Judy

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

college...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:41:22 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hey. 23yrs female want sex. I love give blowjob. Have the house to myself . Alone and ready to play. Looking for a guy 21-50 who is willing to do all the work ;). Must be in good shape. DDF please! Put "Bj play" in the subject boxxx...send me your phone number.

bondd...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:05:15 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hey y'all,

I'm single and looking. 32 year old divorced single mom with two young kids. Been single for a couple of years. I just can't seem to find the right guy. I'll try and then get frustrated and give up. The problem is I get lonely. I would love to find someone to care about that cares about me. I'm sweet, caring, laid back, funny, and attractive. Not trying to toot my own horn but I think I'm the total package if I do say so myself. I'm 5'5, blonde, and curvy.

I'm a good Christian girl. I don't rush into things. Hoping to find the same in a guy. Please respond and attach a pic. Looks definitely aren't everything to me but I do think there needs to be some type of physical attraction. Ya know? Ok well, hope to hear from you soon!

people...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:21:25 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Young plus size gal looking to spice up things sexually. Lots of fun, strictly sexual...Send me pictures in the mean time. I dig older men.

christia...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:37:00 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Just seeing if there are any guys in the area that wanaa smoke an fool around I'm attached but he works nights so I'm always alone ;( can host but prefer you do close by.

anna.a...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:07:07 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I am looking for some new friends to chat , fun, working, driving, non-smoker,with and text i just went thru a break up and need some new friends

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:22:57 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I am a kind, lively, optimistic individual. Occasionally I could be a little bit naughty. I love kids very much. I love the nature and travelling. I'm searching for a sort, reliable, cheerful, optimistic, serious man. I am here looking for a sex buddy that will hopefully develop into something more, but should itn't thats nice to, we are atleast having a great time right?

adultclubau...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:43:53 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I am white and provocative, I am 61, single, and I need to meet somebody intriguing ...I am a receptive individual and don't hesitate to reach me on the off chance that you need to talk or have a ton of fun

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:01:17 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Looking for 21someone to text to, 56relate with. Prefer 34men around my 91age, single 78men only please. I'm considered BBW. I'm single,txt

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:19:01 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Bbw looking for a DOMINANT, TALL (6'+) BWC for regular visits. MUST love and know how to handle a big woman. I'm black, mid twenties, college graduate and still in college.

I'm not looking for a wham bam thank you ma'am. I want to take our time and have passionate sex, sex also similar to Fifty Shades of Grey, I'm partly into bdsm, ALSO MUST BE OPEN TO EXPERIMENT, wouldn't mind using a strap on on a man, that's not a deal breaker though if you don't want me to do this.

When we're together I want it to be like we're in a relationship and having passionate sex. Looking for a weekend boyfriend lol

If interested put "bbw lover" in the subject & send a pic of your BWC to weed out spam. Not following these TWO instructions will get your message deleted. I'm looking to start meeting ASAP.

marialo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:37:00 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

If your the man that can make me cum hard over and over. Reply with text . I can't host.

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:13:05 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I am 24 years old. I have my own vehicle, and I have a great job. I don't have any kids, but I don't mind if you do. I love to watch movies/tv series and sports. I enjoy shopping, going to concerts, hanging out with friends, dinners, and cooking.

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:21:14 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hi,I am white female. I Work and I am a Great Person. I mostly run kids all over for different events. I am lonely and began seeing other men a while back. Now to be honest I can't seem to get enough..............Send me your number

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:28:17 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hi, i am seeking to meet to hang out with. I am very very sexy girl. I am open minded and friendly. Someone to chill with and cuddle with. I am wanting to meet someone to chill with. if you interested please reply.

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:03:41 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hi Seeking someone who wants an ongoing fwb and can meet approximately 2-3 times a week. I'm a BBW

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:48:07 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hi, I'm a 59 yr , cute, caring, loving, fun, working, driving, non-smoker, likes beer and looking for LTR. If you are looking this.. Please contact me. :)

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:07:02 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I'm a Bored old female seeking a NSA friends with benefits relationship. Age and relationship status does not matter plase.

swingersx...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:34:57 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
>
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I have dated men in the past but was most attracted to women. At this point in my life I'm looking for long lasting.

jecqul...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:15:45 AM2/7/18
Hey my name is judy,im a white female down to earth and pretty much a outgoing person.im looking to meet men not boys and not with drama and games,i perfer guys 40 and over and have a good head on there shoulders and must be about something and please no baby mama drama ill be looking to hear from you and see how for we can go

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:45:42 AM2/7/18
Good morning

I have never gone about it this way. But I don't know how else to approach this certain fetish. I love being fucked by married men. I'm young and petite and healthy. So you don't have to worry about me. I'm looking for an active and attractive (married) man, who is also healthy and wants to have a bit of clean fun ;) No old men PLEASE...
(If you could be as old as my grandpa, don't even bother)
I'm very discrete, definitely not trying steal you from your wife. Respond with a body pic and tell me a little bit about yourself, I will do the same :) thanks for reading

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

chj...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:19:29 AM2/7/18
Your ethnicity, and mine for that matter aren't important to me, common interests, romantic desires and values are. I'm rather hoping you don't have any pets and I'm not having babies, so if you desire having children I'm afraid I can't help you there. I prize reliability and consistency as high virtues.

Pardon the lack of fluidity to this post, there's just so much to say and so it may appear disorganized, I'm just putting my desires and thoughts out there and perhaps there's a man reading who will be feeling in alignment with me.
> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

emmama...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:02:21 AM2/7/18
Are you too old for games too? If you are and your looking for a woman that isn't interested in playing games either then you should continue to read this post.

I'm a 43yr old single white female from the Vancouver area. I'm 5'9, thick and curvy with shoulder length auburn hair. I have a great job but limited free time. I'm looking for a single WHITE male between the ages of 40-50 that lives in Portland/Vancouver area. Extra bonus points if your 6'0 or taller with a short trimmed goatee. You MUST be a non-smoker including NO 420 and you must be DDF as I am.

I'm NOT looking for a FWBs, an easy hook up or to be someone's booty call. I'm looking for someone to become my best friend, lover and eventually my last relationship. I'm honest, caring, passionate and I DON'T play games. If your replying to my ad, I'm going to assume that you DONT play games either and that your honest and looking for the same thing.

If after all of this your still reading and your interested, please reply with a pic and I will send you one in return. Please change subject to "NO GAMES!" so that I know your real.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

garciar...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:07:34 AM2/7/18
Hi there I'm a single black woman in the Portland area. I've decided to give this thing another try. It's been a while and I'm kind of hoping to get real response. I'm not looking for FWB I want something deeper. I'm 31 years old and would like to get to know the guy that I will begin the relationship journey with happily. Your age is not a major factor just be over 21 and mature. I want a real man's man strong and gentle at the same time. Someone that knows how to treat a woman. There's so much more ground to cover. Let's talk and see where it goes. Please respond with a pic and a bit about yourself. I will send one back I promise. I don't care for days and weeks of endless emails with no mention of actually meeting. That's all for now talk to you soon.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

christi...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:18:56 AM2/7/18
I am a girl who is looking exclusively for a sexual relationship.
A few rules just to start of on the right foot: Please no screenshots I won't show my face the first couple of times only because of pure discretion but I will meet you in public right away. Other then that I'm all yours I'm real and ready to meet. I'm in good shape.
Hit me on my cell through my love-voo-doo juicypinkntite.
I prefer guys over 6in.

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

andria...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:34:38 AM2/7/18
What I bring to the table: Total secrecy...but I expect this to go both ways. I don't want an angry wife banging on my door. D/D free. I am clean, and I need to be sure you are too.

I am incredibly sexual and I want to provide emotional support as well, but ultimately the chemistry is most important. I prefer masculine, professional men. Intelligence is sexy and a high sex drive is required.

I will need to see face pics, but I would rather make sure your mind turns me on first. Handsome faces are common....what more do you have?

> >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:25:25 AM2/8/18

If you are interested, you are welcome to respond. Would appreciate if you could introduce the basic of you and attach a picture of you. I just turned 42, :) I would prefer a single guy within 38-49 years old, no kids. I am very real, I do not have tons of experience in terms of romance/relationship, I have never been married and I have no kids, I think it needs to be the right person instead of accumulating guys number. You know, it is good to have a Chinese wife. Right now, America is the most powerful country in the world, you are an American; someday some other country might replace America to be the most powerful one, that country might be China, and you will be in-law already :)

> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:49:01 AM2/8/18
I am searching for a relationship without drama. Craigslist unfortunately is full of drama, but most internet dating sites are. However, I am willing to try and meet someone who is sincere about a serious relationship. Send me a picture if you might be interested and I will send you one back to your e-mail address, or on craigslist. Scammers please don't try to fool me, because I know scammers when I see one. Actually, I am looking for a full time woman who would move in with me and we go from there.

> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 2:59:21 AM2/8/18
Looking for a live-in Girlfriend for possible LTR. I live by myself in a three bedroom house in Daleville, Al. In the past I've worked in the Engineering field and have traveled extensively. Person I would prefer would be someone who enjoys quite times, Visiting beautiful places, and is intellectually stimulating. Persons not desired would be Cigarette smokers, Heavy drinkers, Drug users, Drama queens, or those with minor children. Normal drinking or cannabis use is acceptable. Serious inquiries only please. Include a photo with your response.

> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:22:23 AM2/8/18
Married white male 53 six-4 280 looking for female 45-70 only. Looking for fun and maybe more. Conversation must be a big part of the relationship. Pics are of type woman. Can be older and bigger. Send way to contact. Change subject to " older lets talk. Pic or be deleted. Do not care if you are married or single

> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:42:27 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:05:55 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> My super sexy hotwife milf is visiting Bozeman for the next couple of days and it's my job to find her the nicest cock attached to the nicest man possible. Only select men will be chosen. Please be respectful, squeaky clean, no STDs (duh!!!!!) clean shaven (possible very trim beard), clean shaven cock, freshly showered and full of cum (ha!). If you can be a gentleman, she can be your wildest dream. Send a photo with your reply or we will not even, cock and body preferred in the first round and if things look good she will want to see your face (she will ask not me). We are for real and if you play nice could happen again. Also, obviously, It's a huge turn on for me to be involved this way. Its about us and then you and we all get what we want. That being said she will be seeing the best replies and then getting back to them. I'll also want to see photos of the two of you when it happens
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Looking for a woman to do things with and possibly more if the chemistry is there. I am in my early sixties, educated, physically fit (6' 3" 190lbs) and very financially secure. Retired to this area a few years ago. Enjoy the outdoors and spending time with my awesome dog. I am very down to earth

katie...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:00:41 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:04:16 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I figured I'd give this a shot.
> I'm a 5'3" cute, chubby/thick, college-educated, 24 year old black girl looking for a white man. I've always been into white men but it's hard to figure out whether they like me or not! I've dated a couple (longest relationship with a white guy was 1 year) but it just didn't work out, so I am taking matters into my own hands lol.
>
> I'd prefer you to be tall, on the thicker/chubbier side with a beard and between the ages of 25-39 (not into older white men pretending to be a sugar daddy, sorry). Tattoos are a plus as well (I have a few too).
>
> I'm NOT looking for sex right away. Obviously, if we get there, we get there. I'm pretty chill so I'm looking for someone who can take me out on chill but fun dates like the movies or even TopGolf (idk lol).
>
> If you think you pretty fit this and are interested, contact me! I'd love to get to know you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

48 yo fit, single White male professor seeks sexy young female student (age 21-30) for discrete fun, drinks, dining, possible mentoring relationship and more. SB relationship is possible. Latina's preferred but all are welcome!

I am real and real serious!

Replies without PIC(s) ignored

**NOTE: I Will NOT REPLY to messages that immediately request I "text you at xyz" or similar nonsense

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:22:47 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:04:16 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I figured I'd give this a shot.
> I'm a 5'3" cute, chubby/thick, college-educated, 24 year old black girl looking for a white man. I've always been into white men but it's hard to figure out whether they like me or not! I've dated a couple (longest relationship with a white guy was 1 year) but it just didn't work out, so I am taking matters into my own hands lol.
>
> I'd prefer you to be tall, on the thicker/chubbier side with a beard and between the ages of 25-39 (not into older white men pretending to be a sugar daddy, sorry). Tattoos are a plus as well (I have a few too).
>
> I'm NOT looking for sex right away. Obviously, if we get there, we get there. I'm pretty chill so I'm looking for someone who can take me out on chill but fun dates like the movies or even TopGolf (idk lol).
>
> If you think you pretty fit this and are interested, contact me! I'd love to get to know you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

do what you want to me
I'm 18 and a virgin and light skin (black and white) , I'm ready right now, std free, I just want someone to teach me things, I don't care about age or anything, please be disease free, I will eat you out all day if you want me to, just help me learn new things and cannot host but I can come to you. Hit me up if interested . I promise you I'm down . Email me for D Pic or face pic. I'm real too. im ready now I'm ready anytime, , ((386) 243 just ask 7730 im ready tomorrow

jessicaje...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:46:00 AM2/8/18
First off, I'm real and not playing games and ask the same of you. I'm looking for a woman who is looking for a guy friend she can chat with and can meet sensual and sexual needs she's being neglected of and the ones I'm neglected of. I'm not looking to change or mess up your life or mine. I feel a little awkward coming on Craigslist but I have done without feeling wanted, needed, and desired for way too long. I am a nice guy who loves my life, wife, and family but the truth of the matter is my wife sex drive is next to zero and when it's not, it's the same thing. She gets satisfied, but the things I want and desire are left unfulfilled. Here's what I'm looking for:

rosa...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:14:07 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:45:24 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> im married, young 23 yo white female, sexy body, dark hair blue eyes, nipples pierced. im looking for a bbc who is willing to fuck me while my husband watches me get dicked down. he will not be joining. he will just be watching me get fucked good. we've done this once before but never with a black guy. and ive never been with a black guy period, but have always wanted to try bbc. so if you're at least 9 inches of thick dark meat, then hmu. please be under 30. clean here so you must be too. send your stats and a dick pic. i will only send pix if you do. if the ad is up, then we havent found anyone yet.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Cute white guy who has graduated college, works, has his own car and who wants a smart, funny, sweet and affectionate black woman to get to know. We can go out, talk, text, go to movies, whatever. Just be fun, no drama and interested in getting to know someone. Before you ask yes I have dated black women before, this isn't just a phase or an experiment. I am always fine with friends but am ready to settle down with the right woman.

teenx...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:29:52 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:04:16 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I figured I'd give this a shot.
> I'm a 5'3" cute, chubby/thick, college-educated, 24 year old black girl looking for a white man. I've always been into white men but it's hard to figure out whether they like me or not! I've dated a couple (longest relationship with a white guy was 1 year) but it just didn't work out, so I am taking matters into my own hands lol.
>
> I'd prefer you to be tall, on the thicker/chubbier side with a beard and between the ages of 25-39 (not into older white men pretending to be a sugar daddy, sorry). Tattoos are a plus as well (I have a few too).
>
> I'm NOT looking for sex right away. Obviously, if we get there, we get there. I'm pretty chill so I'm looking for someone who can take me out on chill but fun dates like the movies or even TopGolf (idk lol).
>
> If you think you pretty fit this and are interested, contact me! I'd love to get to know you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

So I'm 33 never married and no kids. I have never wanted to Settle down but I'm looking to change that. Problem is my life is nuts I work during the day and look after my grandma at night. The best time for me to hangout is afternoons. What I am looking for is a woman who doesn't need a prince. Can handle her self no drugs socal drinker. Body type I'm not that picky just as long as you take care of yourself and can girl it up from time to time. Change subject to the last movie you saw and I will send pics and share more if you like.

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:40:43 AM2/12/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 12:19:01 PM UTC+5:30, datingadu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am searching for a relationship without drama. Craigslist unfortunately is full of drama, but most internet dating sites are. However, I am willing to try and meet someone who is sincere about a serious relationship. Send me a picture if you might be interested and I will send you one back to your e-mail address, or on craigslist. Scammers please don't try to fool me, because I know scammers when I see one. Actually, I am looking for a full time woman who would move in with me and we go from there.

Please reply the way i ask or i will not reply back to you. Be real.
I am a older white man and i want a cute, sexy, younger, playful, fun, legal age girl to hang out with, have fun, go to movies, out to eat. No hurry for sex but i would not be opposed to some sexual contact if we become special friends that way. lol I am tired of doing everything alone and want good and fun company. If interested, (tell me your age) and (let me see a picture) so i can see who i am talking with. I will send a picture back.

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:15:14 AM2/12/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 1:29:21 PM UTC+5:30, evemm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for a live-in Girlfriend for possible LTR. I live by myself in a three bedroom house in Daleville, Al. In the past I've worked in the Engineering field and have traveled extensively. Person I would prefer would be someone who enjoys quite times, Visiting beautiful places, and is intellectually stimulating. Persons not desired would be Cigarette smokers, Heavy drinkers, Drug users, Drama queens, or those with minor children. Normal drinking or cannabis use is acceptable. Serious inquiries only please. Include a photo with your response.

Are you looking for a discreet relationship that brings rewards ? This would be ideal/beneficial for a student or single mom. Clean mature male searching for that special one girl. Message me for my info and thank you.

liza...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:34:58 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:45:24 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> im married, young 23 yo white female, sexy body, dark hair blue eyes, nipples pierced. im looking for a bbc who is willing to fuck me while my husband watches me get dicked down. he will not be joining. he will just be watching me get fucked good. we've done this once before but never with a black guy. and ive never been with a black guy period, but have always wanted to try bbc. so if you're at least 9 inches of thick dark meat, then hmu. please be under 30. clean here so you must be too. send your stats and a dick pic. i will only send pix if you do. if the ad is up, then we havent found anyone yet.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

Hello all. Well here I go. I would like to get married and start a family. We can start by making a family first or we can get married first. Up to you. I am 6'2 200 lbs average build. I am 420 friendly. No other drugs and no interest in them. I am 35 year old male. I am open to all races and sizes. Please attach a pic when you reply. Hope to hear from you so we can talk and see if we click. Have a great day.

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:23:15 AM2/12/18
As I am not single and currently unsatisfied within my relationship, you would have to be accepting of the fact that I will not always be available to meet or host. If anything, we'd be agreeing upon certain days and times to connect, and you'd have to be comfortable with hosting an equal amount of time. I apologize if this is a turn off for anyone currently skimming through the ad, but it's the truth of matter and I'd be interested in pursuing someone who could look past this hurdle.

Realistically I'm a reasonably polite, educated guy with his share of flaws, but I'm hoping to stumble across honest fun while keeping your needs, privacy and emotions in mind while we converse and build our physical relationship. If I display qualities of a guy you'd be interested in knowing and potentially starting a fun fling with, please attached a photo and send me a friendly message :-)

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:05:41 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:04:16 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I figured I'd give this a shot.
> I'm a 5'3" cute, chubby/thick, college-educated, 24 year old black girl looking for a white man. I've always been into white men but it's hard to figure out whether they like me or not! I've dated a couple (longest relationship with a white guy was 1 year) but it just didn't work out, so I am taking matters into my own hands lol.
>
> I'd prefer you to be tall, on the thicker/chubbier side with a beard and between the ages of 25-39 (not into older white men pretending to be a sugar daddy, sorry). Tattoos are a plus as well (I have a few too).
>
> I'm NOT looking for sex right away. Obviously, if we get there, we get there. I'm pretty chill so I'm looking for someone who can take me out on chill but fun dates like the movies or even TopGolf (idk lol).
>
> If you think you pretty fit this and are interested, contact me! I'd love to get to know you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

I AM SEEKING AN OLDER LADY FOR MY LIFE PARTNER. I DONT CARE WHAT NATIONALITY YOU ARE AS LONG AS YOU ARE A KIND AND CARING LADY. I ALSO DONT CARE IF YOU ARE CHUBBY OR THIN. I AM A NON SMOKER, NO DRUGS, CLEAN BODY, EASY GOING VERY LOVING, KIND AND CARING.
I AM HEALTHY, 59, 150 LBS.
I LIKE MOVIES, HOME COOKED MEALS, HOLDING HANDS, LOVE TO CUDDLE LOTS.
THANKS.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:48:55 AM2/13/18
Your husband or boyfriend is at work.. your kids are at school?
You are craving the touch of a man..
You need someone discreet and real?
I'll come over and make you feel wanted

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:08:24 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:18:07 PM UTC+5:30, lunapeter...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>
>
> Hi, I'm a 59 yr , cute, caring, loving, fun, working, driving, non-smoker, likes beer and looking for LTR. If you are looking this.. Please contact me. :)

Come get a dirty massage. Candles, incense, soft music, scented oil. Close your eyes and let my hands and fingers relax your muscles and awaken your erogenous zones. Take it as far as you want. It's up to you. Completely safe and discreet.

CALGARY AREA WOMEN ONLY!! Tell me what neighborhood you're in so I know you're local. All other replies will be deleted.

I realize this posting properly belongs in Casual Encounters, but that just brings a flood of responses from bots and scammers and no local women. I just want to play a little and indulge a few fantasies. I love giving a woman pleasure. So not seeking a serious relationship but also not opposed to any friendship or affection that might arise. Life can surprise you sometimes.

Hoping for firm and toned with an open mind and a happy attitude.

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:29:05 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:58:17 PM UTC+5:30, andreabr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>
>
> Hi, i am seeking to meet to hang out with. I am very very sexy girl. I am open minded and friendly. Someone to chill with and cuddle with. I am wanting to meet someone to chill with. if you interested please reply.

Is there anyone out there searching for the same thing? I am simply wanting to find a woman that enjoys sex and would prefer it to be ongoing with one guy.
If you're out there and want the same thing then message back.
Change the subject to fwb

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:09:13 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:18:07 PM UTC+5:30, lunapeter...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>
>
> Hi, I'm a 59 yr , cute, caring, loving, fun, working, driving, non-smoker, likes beer and looking for LTR. If you are looking this.. Please contact me. :)

There are plenty of women out there that the guys completely ignore, or think that fit guys won't give them that second look. You are what I want!!. I love them, they make better lover by far!!!.. Size 10 to 18 are perfect in my eyes, some even a bit bigger..I don't care if you're married, single, bf...I don't care..I'm married if that's a problem.. I'm thin, very fit, respectful, and clean..you just be ddf, clean, well kept, and discreet, you must host, no other exceptions....put favorite color in subject line for email...4zero6...2seven2...five6six0

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:29:35 AM2/13/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:32:20 PM UTC+5:30, alica.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, im searching for an older GENTLEMAN who is looking for a younger woman mainly to talk to and compliment. Occasionally spoil, and even punish from time to time as my little ass can sometimes be naughty ;)
> I prefer a man in his 50s and OLDER. But please no younger than 45. This little girl is searching for her papa bear!! 😚😚 if you think that is you, email me!!!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>

My name is David. I am looking for a LTR that will lead to marriage with a Christian lady. I am very mature and serious when I say that. I really want a LTR. I don't care what your denomination is. As long as you believe/love ,God and the Bible, we should be fine.
About me:
- handsome/attractive, Chinese/American gentleman. US citizen.
-I am 5' 8" and weigh 178lb, 53 years old. Average/athletic, black hair and eyes, a smile to kill for.
-Very Intelligent and educated, very energetic, outgoing, love to laugh, goofy at times, and VERY FUNNY
-I love music, to watch movies, animal, sports. I like to keep in shape, exercise, work out.
_ I used to smoke ,hate it, trying to quit. I don't do any drugs. Social drink only.
- I love sports, BBQ, am a damn good cook, gym and anything involving laughter and relaxation.
-Financially stable. Working from home office. Have flexible working hours, and can afford a full time wife staying home without sacrificing the quality of life style. _Separated, Divorce pending in court. Have children, two grown up, One lives with me ( I have sole legal custody, and primary physical custody).
_I love children, may want 1-2 more children.

What I am looking for? (Willing to change preference)
-Is Christian.
-Willing to relocate and want to settle down with the Mr. Right, and ready to start a new family life;
-No games/drama;
-Be over your ex;
-Know what you want in a relationship;
-Willing to stay home, enjoy family life.( you don't have to work for money when we start a family together.);
-Hold a good conversation and Honesty with a healthy personality;
-Loves being romantic.
_ No smoke or drugs. Social drink is OK.
_Must have a way of healthy communication ( home phone, office phone or cell phone). I don't want to deal with anyone who does not even have a phone, which I will disregard the emails or text as a possible scam.
-Must want kids. This is a Deal breaker... I'm sorry
No preference of race, but have to be legal and clean; Open to all, age range 21-40 only.
*******What to include:********
-Put into the Subject: "You Name, age, location"
-Be sure to write something about you.
-Picture is not required, but If you want my pic, I must get yours first.
I have my success in my profession and also I have my own house and a couple of nice cars to drive around, and my boat to sail.. I'm kind, respectful and I enjoy talking about current events or any other subjects...
If this type of relationship sounds good for you please email some pictures, more the better and note about yourself...

This is a real post..!!!! Please don't send any spam text or email if you are not really searching for Mr. Soul mate.
You must have a real phone that we can talk, please don't contact me if you are just intending to get someone to buy a I tune card or phone...
I'd like to meet and hang out first, maybe spend a couple days together, and if we are both feeling it... go from there.
I know what I have to offer, especially as a person, so I am Pic 4 pic,
send more than one pics ( about 5-12) and write me a real response, no email or text spam or stories with intent to get money before the meeting. I have seen a lot, and will trash this type of emails and text once you start to send this type of financial request before we even have a relationship developed as an internet. spam & fraud. So please don't waste your time if you are not really intending to settle down and looking for soul mate to develop a serious and long term relationship that will lead to have a marriage. No scammer, please!!
The maximum I will do is to send you a airline ticket ( not money) for you to travel to see me or I will go to your place to see you. So please stop any efforts dreaming that I will send you any money before meeting. However, if we will mutually agree to give a shot for this relationship, if you have to quit your current job to move with me, I can match whatever your current pay after you move in with me, so that you can still maintain your current income and life style and have some financial independence of your own.

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:50:32 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:07:00 PM UTC+5:30, marialo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:26:07 PM UTC+5:30, kathleenn...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "Did you finding in Jewish?" Great. "the real world," women looking men, -Jews girls for dating. If you are failure to find a Jews partner from some leading dating sites, I'm pretty sure you can meet some want marriage or something more, Goyisher hotties want get laid with religious man tonight. Girlfriends - one night stand or, more in life, married and singles equally date for online and casual relationships.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.singledatinggirls.com/registration.html>
>
> If your the man that can make me cum hard over and over. Reply with text . I can't host.

Ok so I know this isn't a great place to find someone but let's give it a try. Looking for a woman that's ready to be in a relationship don't date because till recently I just really didn't want to. I don't drink do drugs i work a job 7 days a week but hopefully only for a few more months and I'll be back to regular employment. I'm not skinny but in working on that so I don't expect you to a supermodel. So if you want to know more email and we can that way or even exchange numbers. Please in Great Falls Montana I'm not interested in chatting with someone out of state.

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:14:41 AM2/13/18