LIST OF JEWS CONTROLLING US

rash...@my-deja.com

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
I hope Lieberman is elected and that will show the U.S
what Jews are up to

Here is list of top Jews in US which are only 7 percent of 276 million.
This list is the tip of the tip of the iceberg, gentlemen
Let the show begin . . .. . . . , read and enjoy

Madeleine Albright
Secretary of State
--------
Robert Rubin
Secretary of Treasury
--------
William Cohen
Secretary of Defense
--------
Dan Glickman
Secretary of Agriculture
--------
George Tenet
CIA Chief
--------
Samuel Berger
Head National Security Council
--------
Evelyn Lieberman
Deputy Chief of Staff
--------
Stuart Eizenstat
Under Secretary of State

--------
Charlene Barshefsky
U.S. Trade Representative
--------
Susan Thomases
Aide to First Lady
--------
Joel Klein
Assistant Attorney General
--------
Gene Sperling
National Economic Council
--------
Ira Magaziner
National Health Care
--------
Peter Tarnoff
Deputy Secretary of State
--------
Alice Rivlin
Ecomomic Advisory
--------
Janet Yellen
Chairwoman, National Economic Council
--------
Rahm Emanuel
Policy Advisor
--------
Doug Sosnik
Counsel to President
--------
Jim Steinberg
Deputy to National Security Chief
--------
Jay Footlik
Special Liason to the Jewish Community
(no other group has a special liason)
--------
Robert Nash
Personal Chief
--------
Jane Sherburne
President's Lawyer
--------
Mark Penn
Asia Expert to NEC
--------
Sandy Kristoff
Health Care Chief
--------
Robert Boorstin
Communications Aide
--------
Keith Boykin
Communications Aide
--------
Jeff Eller
Special Assistant to Clinton
--------
Tom Epstein
Health Care Adviser
--------
Judith Feder
National Security Council
--------
Richard Feinberg
Assistant Secretary Veterans
--------
Hershel Gober
Food and Drug Administration
--------
Steve Kessler
White House Counsel
--------
Ron Klein
Assistant Secretary Education
--------
Madeleine Kunin
Communications Aide
--------
David Kusnet
Dept. AIDS Program
--------
Margaret Hamburg
Dir. Press Conferences
--------
Many Grunwald
Liason to Jewish Leaders
--------
Karen Adler
Dir. State Dept. Policy
--------
Samuel Lewis
National Security Council
--------
Stanley Ross
National Security Council
--------
Dan Schifter
Director Peace Corps.
--------
Eli Segal
Deputy Chief of Staff
--------
Alan Greenspan
Chairman of Federal Reserve Bank
--------
Robert Weiner
Drug Policy Coordinator
--------
Jack Lew
Deputy Director Management and Budget

--------
James P. Rubin
Under Secretary of State
--------
David Lipton
Under Secretary of The Treasury
--------
Lanny P. Breuer
Special Counsel to The President
--------
Richard Holbrooke
Special Representative to NATO
--------
Kenneth Apfel
Chief of Social Security
--------
Joel Klein
Deputy Whlte Honse Counsel

--------
Sidney Blumenthal
Speclal Advisor to Pirst Lady
--------
David Kessler
Chief of Food & Drug Adininistration
--------
Seth Waxman
Acting Solicitor General
--------
Mark Penn
Presidential Pollster
--------
Dennis Ross
Special Middle East Representative
--------
Howard Shapiro
- General Counsel for the FBI
--------
Lanny Davis
White House Special Counsel
--------
Sally Katzen
Secretary of Management and Budget
--------
Kathleen Koch
Heads FBI Equal Opportunity Office
--------
John Podesta
Deputy Chief of Staff
--------
Alan Blinder
Vice Chairman of Federal Reserve
--------
Janet Yellen
Heads Council of Economlc Advisors
--------
Ron Klain
Chief of Staff for Al Gore ll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
************************ HERE ARE CEOs IN THE US ***********

RICHARD BERNSTEIN jew Western Publishing. childrens books

STUART BLOOMBERG jew ABC Head of Entertainment Division.

PETER CHERNIN jew 20th Century Fox. dec. 1992 new CEO

MARTIN S. DAVIS jew Paramount Comm. CEO

BARRY DILLER jew 20th Century Fox. CEO

MICHAEL D. EISNER jew WALT DISNEY Co.

STEVEN FRIEDMAN jew NBC Executive Producer Nightly News. Hired may 1990
under G.E. (gentile) owned NBC.

LEONARD HARRY GOLDENSON jew ABC (Capital Cities ABC TV) (upto 1985.
Thomas Murphy now CEO but with same Jewish management)

KATHERINE MEYER GRAHAM jew Newsweek, Washington Post. Daughter of
Eugene Meyer.

PETER GUBER jew Columbia Pictures. 1989. Bought by SONY, Guber replaced
Kaufman as CEO.

PETER KALIKOW jew New York Post. Real estate devloper.

PETER R. KANN jew Dow Jones, Wall St Journal, Barrons

VICTOR A. KAUFMAN jew Columbia Pictures. CEO

CHARLES KOPPELMAN jew EMI Records CEO

GARY HERSH jew Capitol Records CEO

GERALD LEVIN jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CO-CEO
.

ROBERT MAXWELL aka Ludvik Hoch jew. Daily News.

RONNESSEN jew MBS. Mutual Broadcasting SYS.

SAMUEL NEWHOUSE russian jew Random House, Advanced Publications,
Newhouse Broadcasting, (CTV), New Yorker Vogue, Mademoiselle, Glamour,
Vanity Fair, HQ, Bride's, Gentleman's Quarterly, Self, House & Garden.
Newspapers & mags.

MICHAEL OVITZ jew Media magnate.

WILLIAM S. PALEY russian jew CBS CEO & founder of CBS. 1927. 1983
Partially retired.

SUMNER M. REDSTONE jew Viacom MTV Nickelodeon QVC. CEO.

STEVEN J. ROSS jew TIME/WARNER Comm. CEO.

JEFF SAGANSKY russian jew CBS Head Entertainment Division.

DAVID SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC head entertainment div.

ROBERT SARNOFF russian jew RCA NBC CEO (son of D. Sarnoff). RCA and NBC
were bought by G.E. in 1986 but Jewish management still exists.

MICHAEL P. SCHULHOF jew SONY. Vice chairman.

RICHARD SNYDER jew Simon & Schuster.

LEONARD STERN jew VILLAGE VOICE. HARTZ pets supply.

ROBERT STRAUSS jew Large investor, President Bush's Moscow ambassador.

ARTHUR OCHS SULZBERGER jew New York Times, family circle. McCall's, M.
Frankel, J. Lelyveld, J. Rosenthal - all Jews.

BRANDON TARTIKOFF russian jew Paramount pictures. Chairman.

LAWRENCE A. TISCH russian jew CBS CEO TV, theaters, hotels, insurance.
(Before him was 1928 William S. Paley son of russian jews. Retired
1983.)

LEW WASSERMAN jew MCA Inc. CEO. 1991. Bought by SONY. but Wasserman
still is CEO.

MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN jew US News and World Report, DAILY NEWS. New ceo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The following is a list of Jews or Jewish families who control the
financial markets. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seligman - Hellman (Wells Fargo & Lehman)

Goldman

Sachs

Warburg

Schiff

Loeb

Ochs (of Tennessee)

Alfred Huger Moses (southerner jew)

Adolph Lewisohn

John Loeb

Stone

Hamill

Hentz

Sidney James Weinberg

Frank Atschul

Arthur Levitt Sr.

I.W. Harper (bourbon)

Jesselman

Ullman

Robert

Berhard

Phillips

Englehard

Margarate Ryan (daughter of Otto Kahn)

Lee RadziwillCharles Bluhdorn (Gulf & Western)

Sanford I. Weill (American Express, Travellers Group, Shearson-Lehman)

Peter Cohen

Armand Hammer (baking soda tycoon)

Felix Rohaytn (pimp, panderer and political/economic deal maker)

Alan Greenburg

Ira Harris (Wall Street thug)

Andre Meyer ('french' jew)

Bruce Wasserstein

Jerome Kohlberg

Joseph Flom

Martin Lipton

T. Boone Pickens

Carl Icahn

Henry Kravis

Saul Steinberg

Lewis Glucksman

Ivan Boesky

Martin Siegal

Michael Milken

Belzbergs ('canadian' jews)

James Wolfensohn ('australian' jews)

Schroder (London merchant bankers)

Carl Mueller

Jon Rotensreich

Lewis Ranieri

Edmond Safra (International banker and 'lebanese' jew)

Pritzker

Crown

Martin Siegel

Jerome Kohlberg

Henry Kravis

George Roberts

Fred Joseph

Michael Milken

I.W. 'Tubby' Burnham

Robert Maxwell (aka Ludwig Hoch 'czech' jew - later masqueraded
as 'english' jew)

Marty Lipton ('poison pill')

Donald Drapkin

Lord Weidenfeld (an 'english nobleman' jew)

Alfred Kingsley

Ronald Perelman

Sir James Goldsmith (another 'english nobleman' jew)

Erwin Jacobs

Bernard Baruch (a lone wolf Wall Street thug)

Samuel Bronfman (Seagrams empire)

David Sarnoff (RCA records)

Marshall Cogan

Arthur Carter

I.W. Burnham

Roger Berlind

Muriel Siebert (the first established jew female Wall Street thug)

Meshulam Riklis (israeli jew)

Martin Davis

Merv Adelson (Lorimar)

Eli Broad

Oscar Wyatt Sr.

Sol Linowitz

Rabbi David Gordis (yes rabbis are thugs with kosher seals of approval)

Robert Freeman

Tim Tabor

Martin Siegal

Richard Wigton

Victor & Steve Posner (russian jews)

Jacques Bemberg (another doppleganging jew)

Baron Harry Openheimer (South African diamonds)

Alvin Einbender

Jerome Kohlberg (LBO leveraged buy outs - a Jewish corp raider thug)

Lewis Rudin

Irving Shapiro (former DuPont & 'Industrial Policy Group' thug)

Roone Arledge

Clay Felker

Shulman

Max Frankel (NY Times Editor) Joyce Purnick & Paul Marks - (jewish
Eugenic Schemers)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SENATORS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senator
Party/State
E-mail

Sen.Barbara Boxer
(D-CA)
SEN...@BOXER.SENATE.GOV

Sen.Russell Feingold
(D-WI)
RUSSELL_...@FEINGOLD.SENATE.GOV

Sen.Dianne Feinstein
(D-CA)
SEN...@FEINSTEIN.SENATE.GOV

Sen.Herb Kohl
(D-WI)
SENATO...@SENATE.GOV

Sen.Frank Lautenberg
(D-NJ)
FRANK_LA...@LAUTENBERG.SENATE.GOV

Sen.Carl Levin
(D-MI)
SEN...@LEVIN.SENATE.GOV

Sen.Joseph Lieberman
(D-CT)
SENATOR_...@LIEBERMAN.SENATE.GOV

Sen.Arlen Specter
(R-PA)
SENATOR...@SPECTER.SENATE.GOV

Sen.Paul Wellstone
(D-MN)
SEN...@WELLSTONE.SENATE.GOV

Sen Ron Wyden
(D-OR)
NONE AVALIBLE

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

naz...@my-deja.com

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
No wonder the US absatined from the UN resolution on the IDF.

In article <8rsoel$381$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Steve

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
jew-leaders-famousjews.txt

naz...@my-deja.com

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
You forgot to add Monica Lewinsky.

In article <39E1EA05...@Moe.com>,
Steve <M...@Moe.com> wrote:

> Famous Jews
>
> Politicians/Government, Leaders, Activists, People with a Cause
>
> Moses - Jewish National Liberator and Law Giver
> Jesus -- the Christian False 'Messiah'
> Shimon Peres - Prime Minister of Israel
> Steven Shafir - President Northwest Canada Region AZA
> Golda Meir - Prime Minister of Israel
> Menachem Begin -- Prime Minister of Israel -- Israel's Greatest
Freedom
> Fighter
> David Ben Gurion - Israeli Prime Minister
> Yitzhak Rabin - Prime Minister of Israel
> Gen. Beauregard - Southern Gen. in the US Civil War
> Benjamin Netanyahu -- Prime Minister of Israel
> Henry Kissinger -- US Secretary of State
> RUTH GOLDMAN STEIN-LABOR ACTIVIST FROM BOSTON
> Leon Trotsky - Leader of the Red Army
> Menachem Mendel Schneerson - The Lubavitcher Rebbe
> Irv Rubin - National Chairman Jewish Defense League
> Joseph Lieberman -- Orthodox Jewish Senator from Connecticut.
> Netanyahu, Yonatan - Israeli soldier, leader of raid on Entebbe,
killed in
> action there, .
> Elie Wiesel - Nobel laureate and Chairman of 'The President's
Commission on
> the Holocaust'
> Theodore Herzl - Father of modern zionism
> Alan Greenspan - Federal Reserve Board Chairman
> Moshe Dayan - Israeli military leader
> Henry Sobel- Rabbi and leader of the Brazilian Jewish community
> Vladimir (Zeev) Zhabotinsky - Famous Zionist
> Baruch Spinoza - Philosopher
> Rabbi Avi Weiss -- World Famous Activist
> SETH ETAN DUBIN - children's rights lobbyist
> Emma Goldman - US Anarchist
> Sidney Reilly - (Sigmund Rosenberg) Famous(!) English Secret Agent -
the
> REAL James Bond!
> Barbara Boxer - California Senator
> Andrea Dworkin - Radical Feminist, Author, 'Anti-Zionist'
> Jack Ruby - Murderer of Lee Harvey Oswald
> Noam Chomsky - Famous 'Anti-Zionist'
> Judah P Benjamin - Sec of State of Confederacy in US civil war
> Meir Kahane - Jewish Defense League Founder
> Joshua Ben Nun - Leader of the Conquering Hebrews, after Egypt.
> Rivka - One of the Jewish Matriarchs
> Ed Koch - former Mayor of New York
> Simon Wiesenthal - Nazi-hunter
> Boruh Yeltsin- Russian President
> George Soros - Philanthropist
> Abraham - concept of g-d worshipped by billions
> Gloria Steinem - leader of womens movement
> Arlen Spector - U.S. Senator and former presidential candidate for
> Republicans
> Abbie Hoffman -- sixties activist
> Madeline Albright - Sec. of State, Jewish grandparents.
> Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Executed as Soviet spies
> Bob Rae - former Premier for Ontario
> Rabbi Aryeh Levin -- Rabbi of the Prisoners
> Aaron Copland - Composer of Appalachian Spring and other great
classical
> music
> Susan Weikers-Volchok - first woman to serve as National Campaign
Chairman
> of State of Israel
> Bond Organization
> Dennis Prager - Talk Show Host, Author
> Charles Ancer - Ex-President South African Union of Jewish Students
> Michael Lerner - Author/activist
> Karl Marx - Father of Marxism
> Albert Einstein - German scientist and peace activist
> James Bolger - New Zealand Prime Minister
> Madeline Albright - Secretary of State
> Vladimir Zhirinovsky - Russian Ultra-Nationalist (real name:
Eidelstein)
> Ronnie Kasrils - South Africa Deputy Defense Minister
> Bill Davis - former Premier of ONTARIO, CANADA
> William Cohen - Secretary of Defense
> Hugo Gryn - Rabbi, leader of British Reform Jewry
> Barry Goldwater - Ariz. Pol. Important Conservative
> Rabbi Marvin Antelman- Chief Justice of the Supreme Rabbinic Court
> Bruno Kreisky -- former Austrian leader
> Haym Salomon - Major Financier of American Revolutionary Army/Never
got
> paid back
> Benjamin Disraeli - Prime Minister of Great Britain
> Robert Rubin - Treasury Secretary
> Abba Eban - Israeli Statesman.
> Janusz Korczak (Herschel Goldschmitt) - ran orphanage in Warsaw Ghetto
> Earnestine Rose -- Civil War Abolitionist
> Maxim Litvinov - USSR Foreign Minister
> Jonathan Pollard-U.S. Naval analyst; supplied vital info to Israel
> Paul Bromberg - Mayor of Bogota, Colombia ....
> Bob Briscoe and Ben Briscoe - father and son Lord Mayors of Dublin
> Gloria Allred - lawyer, feminist leader
> Harvey Milk - gay counsel member in San Francisco
> Judah P. Benjamin - Secretary of State - US Confederacy
> Nilton Bonder, Brazilian rabbi and author
> Kahina - Jewish Berber queen who bravely fought against Arab invaders
in th
> c.
> Theodor Herzel - Father of Zionism
> William Roth- Senator (R) Delaware, Avid Tax cutter
> Ariel Sharon - Famous General, now senior Israeli gov't official.
> Meir Har-Tzion--Legendary Israeli commando
> Richard Holbrooke - Fmr. Ass. Sec. of State-Helped draft Dayton
Accords
> Alberto Nasser - President of Brazilian Jewish Community
> Dennis Ross - Chief Middle East Negotiator
> Lenin, Vladimir Ilyich (orig. Nikolai Ulyanov)- Father of Soviet
Union one
> Jewish grandparent]
> Malcolm Hoenlein Exec Vp Conf of Presidents of Major American Jewish
> Organizations
> Raphael Semmes - Sec US Navy/Admiral Confederate Navy
> Louis Brandeis-First Jew to appointed to US Supreme Court
> Levi Strauss- levi's jeans
> The Baal Shem Tov
> Milton Katz - Architect of the Marshall Plan
> Israel B.Rasgon Admiral of the Black Sea fleet.Executed
> Shoshana Cardin - First woman to serve as Chairman of the Conference
of
> Presidents of Major
> American Jewish Organizations
> Rahm Emmanuel - Clinton advisor
> Joseph Trumpeldor - famous Zionist, founder of Tel Hai, only Jewish
officer
> in tsarist Russia
> Betty Friedan - Feminist Icon
> Hon. Herb Gray, MP, Solicitor General of Canada
> Helen Suzman - south african politician and defender of human rights
> Aaron Aaronson - Agronomist and NILI Chief
> Howard Metzenbaum - former U.S. Senator, Ohio
> Rashi- th century Talmud and Bible commentator
> Carl Levin - U S Senator
> Letty Cottin Pogrebin - Feminist author, co-founder of Ms. Magazine
> Diane M. Trippel - Computer Free Speech Activist
> Bela Abzug - Senator
> Warren Rudman - Former U S Senator Jewish?]
> Walther Rathenau - Weimar Rep. Foreign Minister
> Jacob Javits - U S Senator From New York
> Stefan Zweig - Austrian writer and peace activist
> Yevgeny Primakov - Russia's Foreign Minister
> Samuel Scheps, born in , in Lodz. Head of the Palestinian Office -,
> Basle-Geneva. Rescued Jewish
> lifes, sent survivors to Eretz Yisrael.
> Cardinal Lustiger - Archbishop of Paris, France; converted to
Catholicism
> during World War II.
> Brete Harte - th Cent. American Author
> Gershom Scholem - Professor, Author of Kabbalistic studies
> Zvi Koren -- director-general of the Ministry of Industry and Trade
> Barney Frank - Dem Congressman, Massachusetts
> Ayn Rand (Alissa Rosenbaum) - Writer, philosopher
> Susan Weikers Volchok - first woman to serve as National Chairman of
Israel
> Bonds
> John Deutsch - Former C I A Director
> Banff Sheinkopf Schulman - Hockey Player/ WWF Champion (featherweight
> class)
> Ytzhak Shamir - Former Prime Minister of Israel
> Stew Albert - sixties radical
> George Steiner - professor of literary studies
> Aryeh Kaplan - Kabbalistic author
> Adm. Hyman Rickover - Father of the US Nuclear Navy
> David Marshal - Singapore's First Chief Minister
> Herbert Lehman - Former governor of New York State
> Dianne Feinstein - Senator from California
> Jerry Rubin - sixties radical
> Alan Dershowitz - Lawyer, Author, Jewish Activist
> Samuel Dash - Senate Watergate Committee Counsel
> Douglas Ginsberg- sixth Jew appointed to US Supreme Ct- rejected by
senate
> for smoking pot
> Bill Handel - Talk show host and Lawyer
> Steven Breyer - Current Supreme Court Justice
> Joseph Lashinsky - Agent for NILI in WWI
> Jerry Rubin - radical sixties leader
> Louis Moses Gomez, early th cent. Indian trader, Parnass of NY
Shearith
> Israel, Philanthropist
> Arthur Goldberg - Former U N Representative
> Caspar Weinberger - Secretary of Defense under Reagan (Jewish
ancestry)
> Samuel Gompers - th Cent. American Labor Leader
> HaRav Moshe Tzvi Neria -- Founder of Bnei Akiva, Knesset Member
> Abraham Joshua Heschel- Civil Rights activist and theologian
> Martin Indyk -- American embassador to Israel
> Madeleine May Kunin -- former governor of vermont; deputy secretary
of the
> U.S. Department of
> Education
> Mel Lastman - mayor of NORTH YORK, Ontario
> Michael Yoss-bagel baron of Atlanta
> Benjamin Cardozo- second Jew appointed to US Supreme Court
> Joe Slovo - South African Housing Minister
> Ezer Wiezman, Israeli president
> paul findley former Illinois Congressman
> PIERRE MENDES - FRANCE, French Prime Minister -
> Charles Schumer- Congressman; next governor of NY
> Hyman Rickover - father of the nuclear navy
> Albert Shanker - Teachers Union Head
> Jean Amery--writer, philosopher, atheist, and Holocaust survivor
> Abe Fortas - Supreme Court Justice
> Ambassador Martin Indyck First Jewish Ambassador from the U.S. to
Israel
> Rosa Luxemburg - early Communist philosopher and agitator
> Mel Lastman- Mayor of Toronto, Canada
> Robert Reich - Labor Secretary
> Elizabeth Glaser-AIDS activist, founder of Pediatric AIDS Foundation,
late
> wife of Paul Michael
> Glaser
> Leon Blum -- former leader of France
> Milton Schapp - Former Governor Of Pa.
> Diane Feinstein - mayor of San Francisco, congresswoman
> Warren Rudman - former U.S. Senator from New Hampshire
> Felix Frankfurter- third Jew appointed to US Supreme Court
> Peter Hettmann - brilliant american investor
> Lord Montefiore - Wealthy Anglo-Jewish Aristocrat
> Sidney Yates - Illinois Congressman
> Bruce Herman - Asst. to Traveling Secretary, Yankees
> john monash - australian brigadier at gallipoli
> Richard Oppenheimer-Inventor of the A-bomb
> Sir Moses Montefiore - English philanthropist
> Rav Avraham Yitzchak HaKohen Kook - First Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of
Israel
> Spinoza, philosopher
> Leon Trotsky, political revolutionary
> James Laxer, Political Scientist and social activist
> Jerzy Fitelberg - Composer
> Ralph Milliband, British political scientist and social activist
> Malcolm Rifkind - British Foreign Minister - Former Scottish Secretary
> Eugenia Levy Phillips -- Confederate spy and activist
> Grzegorz Fitelberg - Composer, Conductor, Violinist
> Russ Feinberg- US Senator from Wisconsin
> Sha'oul Dayan - Chief Rabbi Judge of Morocco
> Miltiades Evert - Greek politician
> Yehuda Amichai - leading literary figure in israel and poet of
> international reputation.
> Felix Dzersinskij - Founder of the KGB
> Alan D. Wapner - Ontario, California City Councilman
> Stanley Mosk, California State Supreme Court Justice
> David Peterson - former liberal Premier of Ontario
> Richard Posner - Chief Judge of the Sevent Circuit
> Samuel Gompers- American Labor Leader
> GOL Jean,- Former belgian vice primer minister
> Franz Werfel - Austrian Political Writer of the thirties
> Arthur Burns - Former Chairman Of The Fed Reserve
> Jay Sekulow - Pat Robertson's Constitutional Lawyer
> Ed Rendell - Mayor of Philadelphia
> Carol Berman - Chair NY State BD. of Elections and former NY State
Senator
> Hersh Tzinowitz -- Jewish leader in India after WWII
> David Garth - Political Media Advisor
> Rabbi Solomon Funk- famous writer
> Herb Gray - Canadian Deputy Prime Minister
> Samuel Berger - Chair. National Security Council
> Bernard Sanders - Independent Congressman from Vermont
> Primo Levi - Italian Holocaust Memoirist and Chemist
> Adam Michnik - Poland's famous anti-commie dissident
> Jonathan Sacks, British Chief Rabbi
> Walter Benjamin - Jewish-German philosopher
> Arlen Specter--U.S.Senator from Pa.
> Richard Stone - Former Senator From Florida
> Herbert Kohl - U S Senator
> Julius Klein, Lt. General, U. S. Army th cent
> Russ Feingold (not Feinberg) Senator from Wisconsin
> Former Chief of U.S. Naval Operations: Admiral J. Boorda
> Uriah P. Levy, Commodore US Navy in the 's, perhaps our Dreyfuss
> Janet Jagan - President of Guyana
> Edward Levi - Former U S Attorney General Under Ford
> Milton Friedman- Nobel Lauriate in Economics, Founder of Chicago
School of
> Economics
> Irving Kristol- Famous early Neo-Conservative
> Norman Podhoretz- Early Neo-conservative, longtime editor of
Commentary
> Bill Kristol- Irving's Son, Editor of the Weekly Standard, ex-cheif of
> Staff for VP Dan Quail
> Ludwig Wittgenstein - one of the most prominent modern philosophers
> Paul Wellstone - Senator From Minnesota
> Marquess of Reading - Foreign Secretary and Viceroy of India
> Abraham Beame - Former NYC Mayor
> Rabbi Alexander Goode Gave his life onUSS Dorchester so others could
live
> one of the Chaplins
> Cardinal Lustiger - convert reached top level of Catholic hierarchy in
> France
> Mary Fisher-Aids Activist
> Kurt Eisner - German revolutionary,
> Raymond Trousson, Belgium Royal Academy
> Serge Gainsbourg, French singer
> Martha Neumark-one of the first women to seek rabbinic ordination
> David Levy - Likud Leader born in Rabat Morocco
> Bela Kun - leader of pre-wwii Hungarian revolution
> Harold Brown - Secretary of Defense in Carter Administration
> Arthur Goldberg- forth Jew appointed to US Supreme Ct
> Frank Lautenberg - U.S. Senator, New Jersey
> Chaim Solomon: financed the American Revolution
> Eamon de Valera: Early IRA (Sinn Fein) activist (Founder? Mother
Jewish)
> Jeremy Rifkin - Famous Paranoid Technophobe
> Perry Ferrel (last name Bernstein) -- lead singer Janes Addiction
> Daniel Yulee (Levee) st senator from Fla. J.C. Calhoun's rt. hand man.
>
> and a host of countless others.....................
>
> --------------36DFAB861EFDAD2AD38EFDFE--

ktd...@mail.com

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
In article <20001010020527...@ng-fa1.aol.com>, darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote:
>>Subject: Re: LIST OF JEWS CONTROLLING US
>>From: Just a guy he...@home.com
>>Date: 10/10/00 3:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>>
>>What?!?!
>>You put Abbie Hoffman AND Aaron Copeland on the list and you leave out Bob
>>Dylan?
>>Dammit do your homework! Now go to your room.
>>
>>Steve wrote:
>>

>Born Robert Allen Zimmerman!! And let's not forget about his son Jakob Dylan
>(The Walflowers). If we sat here and listed all of the Jewish celebs and
>notables, we wouldn't have enough years to mill over such a list!ehe All this
>in spite of our 2.4% standing in the Ameican populous.

How about a list of Jewish Nobel Prize winners.

ktd...@mail.com

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
In article <8rvjd3$dgd$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, rash...@my-deja.com wrote:
>Mr. Shiva:
>If I may REpresent the case
>

>Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold
>a political or army position of minute importance In India
>
>or a Israeli Arab hold position in Israel ? ????????
>
>I'm excited to exchange with someone who is not using foul language
>or pasting from Western/jewish Media.
>
>History has recorded lots of killing and some are deleted
>or manipulated.
>Here are some facts which I can remember right away:
>
>Christain/jewish(oppenheimer) 2 bombs on Japan, German killing of Non-
>whites,

Did you realize that far more Japanese died in one day of conventional air
raids on Tokyo? And none of this compares to the Japanese butchering of the
Chinese.

>Should I go on
>
>I agree On Armenian killings and East Pakistan Murder committed by
>West Pakistan army And I am ashamed of it.
>BUT the killings done by Non Muslims far exceeds than done by us.

But you sure are trying to catch up.

DarrinT68

Oct 9, 2000, 9:08:08 PM10/9/00
>Subject: LIST OF JEWS CONTROLLING US
>From: rash...@my-deja.com
>Date: 10/9/00 11:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>I hope Lieberman is elected and that will show the U.S
>what Jews are up to
>
>Here is list of top Jews in US which are only 7 percent of 276 million.
>This list is the tip of the tip of the iceberg, gentlemen
>Let the show begin . . .. . . . , read and enjoy

Try 2.4% (5 million American Jews) as of 1990 CENSUS STATISTICS. Further proof
that Jews are the 8th wonders of this world!heheh So what have we learned from
your post!? Once again, JEALOUSY prevails!!eh

Momin

Oct 9, 2000, 9:18:50 PM10/9/00
rash...@my-deja.com wrote:
This goes on to show that muslims have no chance to counter Israel and
stand royally fucked...

916...@my-deja.com

Oct 9, 2000, 9:44:41 PM10/9/00

We muslims badly needed to import these talented Jews because they made
this USA wonderful and because of them we are happier here than our own
homeland.Our Shia brothers even cannot go to some of the mosques
without police protection in our beloved homeland Pakistan. So middle
east and Indian sub-continent badly need to hire jews to run the
country.

Kahan

In article <8rsoel$381$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Just a guy

Susan Cohen

Oct 10, 2000, 12:58:14 AM10/10/00

Just a guy wrote:

> What?!?!
> You put Abbie Hoffman AND Aaron Copeland on the list and you leave out Bob
> Dylan?
> Dammit do your homework! Now go to your room.

Heck, he left me off the list, too1
Now I'm hurt!!
(I wonder how many other dead people are on the list?
if this guy is controlled by dead people, I think we
ought to tell someone inauthority, no?)

Susan

Joseph Hertzlinger

Oct 10, 2000, 1:36:57 AM10/10/00
On Mon, 09 Oct 2000 15:32:37 GMT, rash...@my-deja.com
<rash...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>I hope Lieberman is elected and that will show the U.S
>what Jews are up to
>
>Here is list of top Jews in US which are only 7 percent of 276 million.
>This list is the tip of the tip of the iceberg, gentlemen
>Let the show begin . . .. . . . , read and enjoy

>Joel Klein
>Assistant Attorney General

>Joel Klein
>Deputy Whlte [sic] Honse [sic] Counsel

I detect excessive redundancy here.

>William Cohen
>Secretary of Defense

Not a Jew.

>ROBERT MAXWELL aka Ludvik Hoch jew. Daily News.

He's ruling us from beyond?

>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>The following is a list of Jews or Jewish families who control the
>financial markets. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Bernard Baruch (a lone wolf Wall Street thug)

Hasn't he been dead for years --- or is that just what we want you to
think?

>Carl Icahn

I distinctly recall being disappointed that he wasn't.

>Michael Milken

>Michael Milken

Really identical twins.

"Hi. I'm Larry. This is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother
Darryl."

DarrinT68

Oct 10, 2000, 2:05:27 AM10/10/00
>Subject: Re: LIST OF JEWS CONTROLLING US
>From: Just a guy he...@home.com
>Date: 10/10/00 3:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>What?!?!
>You put Abbie Hoffman AND Aaron Copeland on the list and you leave out Bob
>Dylan?
>Dammit do your homework! Now go to your room.

DarrinT68

Oct 10, 2000, 2:08:55 AM10/10/00
>Subject: Re: LIST OF JEWS CONTROLLING US
>From: jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger)
>Date: 10/10/00 1:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>

>I detect excessive redundancy here.
>
>>William Cohen
>>Secretary of Defense
>
>Not a Jew.

As are you with your insistence of claiming that COHEN is not a JEW! He may not
be a practicing Jew, but his father is Jewish!! Therefore, WILLIAM COHEN has
Jewish blood surging through his veins!!
Farshtaist!?eheheh

highlander

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
its better for the americans to see and correct the jew problem now than
to wake up and find themselves in a jewish catastrophy "later".
adolph and hienrich woke up "later", needless to say they had to take
pretty drastic steps. And nobody wants that :-)

In article <8ru9tp$6q8$2...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,

--
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

the_s...@my-deja.com

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Rashid:

Should you not welcome this. It says well of how minorities are treated
in US. and oppurtunity for advancement exists for everyone in US.

Compare this with situation in countries like Pakistan:

can a Hindu, Sikh or Christian minority [or a Sindhi second class
citizen from Sind] ever imagine holding a position of importance in
Pakistan.

NO.....

It is well known to the world how minorities, minority religions are
treated in Pakistan. History has recorded how West Pakistan army
treated its own citizens of East bengal[now bangal desh].

Do you have a case?

Shiva

In article <8rsoel$381$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Susan Cohen

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00

DarrinT68 wrote:

> >Subject: Re: LIST OF JEWS CONTROLLING US
> >From: jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger)
> >Date: 10/10/00 1:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time
> >

> >I detect excessive redundancy here.
> >
> >>William Cohen
> >>Secretary of Defense
> >
> >Not a Jew.
> >

> As are you with your insistence of claiming that COHEN is not a JEW!

Not true.

> He may not
> be a practicing Jew, but his father is Jewish!! Therefore, WILLIAM COHEN

is not a Jew by any stretch of the imagination.
Even the American Reform do not claim him,
since he does not claim us in any way.

> has
> Jewish blood surging through his veins!!

Blood is only Jewish if it is in the veins of a Jew.
Otherwise, transfusions would have to be prohibited due to
our anti prosleytizing stance.

> Farshtaist!?eheheh

You don't, of course, but I want to make sure anyone else reading this thread
*does*.

rash...@my-deja.com

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
That is what I predict, there is going to be a backlash
Lets hope that is not as bad as Hitler did, killing 2 million
jews Not 6 million as fabricated by jews.

What is a world population of Jews ?????

In article <8rueic$fho$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

highlander <khyb...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> its better for the americans to see and correct the jew problem now
than
> to wake up and find themselves in a jewish catastrophy "later".
> adolph and hienrich woke up "later", needless to say they had to take
> pretty drastic steps. And nobody wants that :-)
>
> In article <8ru9tp$6q8$2...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
> jher...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> --
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
And Ringo Starr! (I know he's not supposed to be Jewish, but c'mon,
look at the guy, he should at least be honorary!)

In article <39E2C16F...@home.com>,

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Michael Tilson-thomas? (His grandfather was Boris Tomashevsky, of the
Jewish theatre).
> --------------36DFAB861EFDAD2AD38EFDFE--

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Yeah, Hitler's solution to the 'Jewish problem' worked out so well for
the Germans.

In article <8rueic$fho$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
highlander <khyb...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> its better for the americans to see and correct the jew problem now
than
> to wake up and find themselves in a jewish catastrophy "later".
> adolph and hienrich woke up "later", needless to say they had to take
> pretty drastic steps. And nobody wants that :-)
>
> In article <8ru9tp$6q8$2...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
> jher...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> --
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Why are you asking us? I thought you were the one with the big list.
In article <8rv8j2$3ag$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

rash...@my-deja.com wrote:
> That is what I predict, there is going to be a backlash
> Lets hope that is not as bad as Hitler did, killing 2 million
> jews Not 6 million as fabricated by jews.
>
> What is a world population of Jews ?????
>
> In article <8rueic$fho$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> highlander <khyb...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > its better for the americans to see and correct the jew problem now
> than
> > to wake up and find themselves in a jewish catastrophy "later".
> > adolph and hienrich woke up "later", needless to say they had to
take
> > pretty drastic steps. And nobody wants that :-)
> >
> > In article <8ru9tp$6q8$2...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
> > jher...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> > --
> > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Actually, I did enjoy reading it. Made me proud, errors and all. What
else you got?

rash...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Here is list of top Jews in US which are only 7 percent of 276
million.
> This list is the tip of the tip of the iceberg, gentlemen
> Let the show begin . . .. . . . , read and enjoy

rash...@my-deja.com

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Mr. Shiva:
If I may REpresent the case

Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold
a political or army position of minute importance In India

or a Israeli Arab hold position in Israel ? ????????

I'm excited to exchange with someone who is not using foul language
or pasting from Western/jewish Media.

History has recorded lots of killing and some are deleted
or manipulated.
Here are some facts which I can remember right away:

Christain/jewish(oppenheimer) 2 bombs on Japan, German killing of Non-
whites,

Spainish Inquisition,
mass killing in Mahabarata epic,
vanishing of Buddhism in India,
Christain Spainish killing of Native people of American Continent,
Vast killing by Crusaders in 1100s,
killing of American Indians,
killing of native Austrailians ( Aborginie),
Killing of Muslims in Partition where Sikhs & Hindus who were the
majority and loaded with weapons unleashed anger on Muslims,
destructions of african culture and its exploitation by Colonial
european power.

Should I go on

I agree On Armenian killings and East Pakistan Murder committed by
West Pakistan army And I am ashamed of it.
BUT the killings done by Non Muslims far exceeds than done by us.

Many facts are deleted from history by western/jewish institute
and intelligence org. You will read often about the Holoucast mentioned
in the American schools History text book,CSPAN, Media, that is more
important than the Civil war, independence war, spainish war

DO u still see the CASE

In article <8rugcb$hid$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

the_s...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Rashid:
>
> Should you not welcome this. It says well of how minorities are
treated
> in US. and oppurtunity for advancement exists for everyone in US.
>
> Compare this with situation in countries like Pakistan:
>
> can a Hindu, Sikh or Christian minority [or a Sindhi second class
> citizen from Sind] ever imagine holding a position of importance in
> Pakistan.
>
> NO.....
>
> It is well known to the world how minorities, minority religions are
> treated in Pakistan. History has recorded how West Pakistan army
> treated its own citizens of East bengal[now bangal desh].
>
> Do you have a case?
>
> Shiva

Joel Rosenberg

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
> Mr. Shiva:
> If I may REpresent the case
>

> Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold
> a political or army position of minute importance In India

I dunno. Can they?

> or a Israeli Arab hold position in Israel ? ????????

I guess you could ask the Arab members of the Knesset that. What do
you think they'd say? "No, we can't be elected to the Knesset"?

Shyamal Pain

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Joel Rosenberg wrote:

> > Mr. Shiva:
> > If I may REpresent the case
> >

> > Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold

------------------------^^^-------------
It is about 12% so far.

> > a political or army position of minute importance In India
>
> I dunno. Can they?

Indian government does not discriminate . Any muslim can hold
any position in the government. We have so far had several powerful
muslim
cabinet ministers in the central and various state governments as well
as two muslim Presidents ( official head of state).

Shyamal Pain

Joel Rosenberg

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Hmmmm... it appears that non-Muslims holding positions of importance in
predominantly Muslim countries is unknown, while Muslims holding
positions of importance in predominantly non-Muslim countries is common.

Perhaps our initial inquisitor can learn something from this.

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Well yeah; Israeli Arabs vote, have political parties, get elected to
the parliament, etc. I'm not aware of any Jews holding elected office
in any Muslim or Arabic countries, but would be glad to hear of any.
There are some rights Israeli Arabs don't have, such as the draft;
however Druse (nonArab Muslims) are eligible for the Army. Of course,
there is plenty of unofficial prejudice, but that's found all over the
world. The point is, Israel is struggling with whether to be a true
democracy with no favored nation or religion, or to be a religious
state, and if so to what degree. Whereas that's not really up for
question in the various Arab and Muslim states. Doesn't mean that the
status of those discriminated against is necessarily bad, but they are
held out of positions of power. So people are shocked when Israel
shoots Palestinians in a riot, but when another Arab country does so,
it barely gets mentioned in the paper; since they're not democracies,
they get kind of a free pass.

rash...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Mr. Shiva:
> If I may REpresent the case
>
> Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold

> a political or army position of minute importance In India
>

> or a Israeli Arab hold position in Israel ? ????????
>

> > Rashid:
> >
> > Should you not welcome this. It says well of how minorities are
> treated
> > in US. and oppurtunity for advancement exists for everyone in US.
> >
> > Compare this with situation in countries like Pakistan:
> >
> > can a Hindu, Sikh or Christian minority [or a Sindhi second
class
> > citizen from Sind] ever imagine holding a position of importance in
> > Pakistan.
> >
> > NO.....
> >
> > It is well known to the world how minorities, minority religions are
> > treated in Pakistan. History has recorded how West Pakistan army
> > treated its own citizens of East bengal[now bangal desh].
> >
> > Do you have a case?
> >
> > Shiva

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Or "Shh don't remind anyone".
It bears mention that Israel also has a *v*e*r*y* independent judiciary
which takes the commitment to justice very seriously and frequently
hands down rulings that favor the Arab cause over the government to
some degree. And yet, the country allows that to continue, rather than
haul the judges into jail or execute them until they fall into line,
the norm for the Middle East.
In article <wkr95om...@winternet.com>,

Joel Rosenberg <jo...@winternet.com> wrote:
> > Mr. Shiva:
> > If I may REpresent the case
> >

> > Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold
> > a political or army position of minute importance In India
>
> I dunno. Can they?

> > or a Israeli Arab hold position in Israel ? ????????
>
> I guess you could ask the Arab members of the Knesset that. What do
> you think they'd say? "No, we can't be elected to the Knesset"?

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Also, as been observed by a representative further up the thread,
Muslims do pretty well right here in the belly of the Great Satan
itself, the US.
In article <wkbswse...@winternet.com>,

Joel Rosenberg <jo...@winternet.com> wrote:
> Hmmmm... it appears that non-Muslims holding positions of importance
in
> predominantly Muslim countries is unknown, while Muslims holding
> positions of importance in predominantly non-Muslim countries is
common.

> Perhaps our initial inquisitor can learn something from this.
>
> Shyamal Pain <shy...@lucent.com> writes:

> > ------------------------^^^-------------
> > It is about 12% so far.

> > > I dunno. Can they?
> >
> > Indian government does not discriminate . Any muslim can hold
> > any position in the government. We have so far had several powerful
> > muslim
> > cabinet ministers in the central and various state governments as
well
> > as two muslim Presidents ( official head of state).
> >
> > Shyamal Pain

> > > I guess you could ask the Arab members of the Knesset that. What
do
> > > you think they'd say? "No, we can't be elected to the Knesset"?

bh...@hotmail.com

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
This shows Jews are smart and hardworking and don't waste time in
terrosist activities. Instead of bitching about it try to learn from
them.

rash...@my-deja.com wrote:

> I hope Lieberman is elected and that will show the U.S
> what Jews are up to
>

> Here is list of top Jews in US which are only 7 percent of 276
million.
> This list is the tip of the tip of the iceberg, gentlemen
> Let the show begin . . .. . . . , read and enjoy
>

> Madeleine Albright
> Secretary of State

> --------
> Robert Rubin
> Secretary of Treasury

> --------

> William Cohen
> Secretary of Defense

> Joel Klein
> Assistant Attorney General

> ROBERT MAXWELL aka Ludvik Hoch jew. Daily News.
>

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The following is a list of Jews or Jewish families who control the
> financial markets. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Bernard Baruch (a lone wolf Wall Street thug)

Susan Cohen

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00

z wrote:

> Also, as been observed by a representative further up the thread,
> Muslims do pretty well right here in the belly of the Great Satan
> itself, the US.

That's because the ones that do are normal people like
everyone else - it's only those who embrace terrorism
that fail (just like any other religion)

Susan

Besq

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
Susan Cohen wrote:

> z wrote:
>
> > Also, as been observed by a representative further up the thread,
> > Muslims do pretty well right here in the belly of the Great Satan
> > itself, the US.
>
> That's because the ones that do are normal people like
> everyone else - it's only those who embrace terrorism
> that fail (just like any other religion)
> Susan

I suspect they come here for the freedom. They are excellent citizens and
not far from where I live, they have constructed and operate mushroom farms
and employ folks from one of the most poverty stricken areas in the area, the
San Luis Valley of southern Colorado. They went there and did something for
the people even the US gov. wouldn't do. You can believe I buy only their
mushrooms, Rakrah, and I have especially good feelings for them. They sure
aren't agitating for "independence" from the US, in fact you hardly ever even
see them.

Darkfire

Oct 11, 2000, 12:54:47 AM10/11/00
In article <39E3E1E7...@uswest.net>,

Besq <Besq*ns*@uswest.net> wrote:
> Susan Cohen wrote:
>
> > z wrote:
> >
> > > Also, as been observed by a representative further up the thread,
> > > Muslims do pretty well right here in the belly of the Great Satan
> > > itself, the US.
> >
> > That's because the ones that do are normal people like
> > everyone else - it's only those who embrace terrorism
> > that fail (just like any other religion)
> > Susan
>
> I suspect they come here for the freedom. They are excellent citizens
> and not far from where I live, they have constructed and operate
> mushroom farms and employ folks from one of the most poverty stricken
> areas in the area, the San Luis Valley of southern Colorado. They
> went there and did something for the people even the US gov. wouldn't
> do. You can believe I buy only their mushrooms, Rakrah, and I have
> especially good feelings for them. They sure aren't agitating for
> "independence" from the US, in fact you hardly ever even see them.

I think Islamic agitation for independence in US or other western
nations might be little different than most places, since apparently
Christians believe rubber bullets are too barbaric to be used on
civillians... they prefer napalm

--
God grant my nation the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
the courage to change the things we can, and thermo nukes to make the

the_s...@my-deja.com

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00

rash...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Mr. Shiva:
> If I may REpresent the case
>
> Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold
> a political or army position of minute importance In India

Sure yes.

here are the facts.

Dr. Zakhir Hussain and Fakruddin Ali Ahmad

Justice Fatima Beevi, Now Governor of Tamilnadu of which I am a proud
resident.

Dr. Abul Kalam - Defence Advisor to GoI.

I can list so many and so many

Look at how many muslim actors.

But you have not still looked at is:

Though Indians[Hindu and others] suffered emotional physical and
spiritual torture under mughal rulers, the present Indian has been
highly tolerant of their old rulers. Hindu so many times forgiven the
atrocities committed against their religion, their women,
culture,language etc by barbaric uncultured mughal rulers.[all because
spiritual Indians see islam and muslims/mughals as different aspects].

But compare this with Pakistan track record and give me a suitable
reply.

> or a Israeli Arab hold position in Israel ? ????????

But tell me, is this possible in any other islamic country give me
evidence where other minorities could survice florish in any muslim
country[the exception may be Malaysia or perhaps Indonesia].

> I'm excited to exchange with someone who is not using foul language
> or pasting from Western/jewish Media.
>
> History has recorded lots of killing and some are deleted
> or manipulated.
> Here are some facts which I can remember right away:
>
> Christain/jewish(oppenheimer) 2 bombs on Japan, German killing of
Non-> whites,

But is it not the responsibility of the political and civil
establishment of the US government which took the decision to bom
Hiroshima? Oppenheimer may have advised the government sure. but to
fire or no fire is not his right?

> Spainish Inquisition
No body is condoning this right

> mass killing in Mahabarata epic,

That was a bloody war.

> vanishing of Buddhism in India,

Who said Buddhism vanished in India?
If Islam, an alien religion to subcontinent can flourish in India,
Budddhism is too.

> Christain Spainish killing of Native people of American Continent,

But who is condoning these incidents

> Vast killing by Crusaders in 1100s,

Crusaders have to do this[though personally I am not for war of any
kind]. How would u have done differently if a vast brutal uncivil
islamic army is marching to detroy all you have women, culture language
religion life liberty ?

Was it not to prevent europe from islamisation?

> killing of American Indians,

yes. But this has nothing to do with your original topic of Jews
thriving in US

> killing of native Austrailians ( Aborginie),

> Killing of Muslims in Partition where Sikhs & Hindus who were the
> majority and loaded with weapons unleashed anger on Muslims,

But then howcome you are not mentionining

Gazni Muhammed who destroyed somnath temple looted its wealth like a
common thief

Mughal ruler who destroyed Birth Place of Sri rama

Raping of chaste indian women by lusty mughal kings

Forced conversion under threat of life

Building mosque on Gyna vapi in Banares

Buidling mosque next door to Birth place of Lord Krishna in Mathura

Destroying temple in jerusalem and building mosque on top of it

Killing so many innocent civilians during mughal rule. Most of the laws
are so squewed

> destructions of african culture and its exploitation by Colonial
> european power.
>
> Should I go on
>
> I agree On Armenian killings and East Pakistan Murder committed by
> West Pakistan army And I am ashamed of it.

Good. I like this reply.

> BUT the killings done by Non Muslims far exceeds than done by us.

OK. If you do a statistics by yourself would Hindus killed by muslims
and muslims killed by Hindus would be higher.

Dont forget that India was under mughal rule for 1200 years and mughals
were not known to be kind in any way as per Indian standard of
tolerance understanding . They survived only because the pacific
indians could not fight against the barbaric mughals.

> Many facts are deleted from history by western/jewish institute
> and intelligence org. You will read often about the Holoucast
mentioned
> in the American schools History text book,CSPAN, Media, that is more
> important than the Civil war, independence war, spainish war
>
> DO u still see the CASE

How many time in this article you mentioned, why the crusaders came
into existence.

The entry of mughals from central asia into india

The american media certainly focussed on Holocaust more than civil war,
indepence war or spanish war.

But there is a difference.

Others are war. That is two armies fighting. professional soldiers.

in the case of Holocaust it was innocent human beings who were forced
to lose their life under very torturous condition. None of were
soldiers or fighters or armed in any way. If Nazis would have let them,
they would have emigrated to Palastine the promised land for them as
per their history.

Now for a moment let us look at what islam has done to humanity.

Whereever islam went , it destroyed local culture, religions, women,
language and so on. The singular exception is India where the tenacity
of Hinduism stood against Islam and survived and now seeing a
regeneration of cultural language and prosperity.

But be it Egypt, Malaysia, Indonesia[exception of Bali which is a true
Vaishnava Country], Iraq, Persia, .......Islam destroyed everything
like a plague, like a wild fire and want remaind was ashes of culture.

Your reply?

> In article <8rugcb$hid$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> the_s...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > Rashid:
> >
> > Should you not welcome this. It says well of how minorities are
> treated
> > in US. and oppurtunity for advancement exists for everyone in US.
> >
> > Compare this with situation in countries like Pakistan:
> >
> > can a Hindu, Sikh or Christian minority [or a Sindhi second
class
> > citizen from Sind] ever imagine holding a position of importance in
> > Pakistan.
> >
> > NO.....
> >
> > It is well known to the world how minorities, minority religions are
> > treated in Pakistan. History has recorded how West Pakistan army
> > treated its own citizens of East bengal[now bangal desh].
> >
> > Do you have a case?
> >
> > Shiva

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

H. A.

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
M. Gorbechav stated on national TV that records taken from the Germans
put the number of Jewitches who met an untimely or timely death at
somewhere between 900,000 and 1.1 million....but no more than 1.1
million. Personally i can't see too many of them meeting their end from
the use of Zyklon B... seeing as how it was primarily used as a
delousing agent, lol. And also how the chimneys in those pseudo-gas
chambers (maybe they were referring to the "passing of gas" ;-)
miraculously dissapeared with the passing of time....or was that
gas?....hehe. But i do wonder what killed the "4 billion" in the
pseudo-Roman holocaust of the Jews? Putrefied pizzas maybe?...rofl!
Killer calzones? Too heavy of a tomato sauce probably.

Starvation probably did in many seeing as how the allies tried starving
the Germans out near the end of the war. But why tell the truth when you
can make your enemies look like demons? I mean it will only come back to
haunt you in the future that's all, and what Jewitch worries about that?

And also, the 2.4% census figure probably does not account for many mutt
Jewitches, and the many who like to hide their racial makeup for some
totally, (?) completely, (?) subversively (!) unknown reason, lol. So
anyones guesstimate is as good as his. "Really Mr. American, i'm of
European descent....i got dyed blonde hair, a surgically straightened
nose, a boob job, a judicially altered name, and imitation really isn't
the sincerest form of envy."

We also notice the minority status of full blooded Jewitches on these
lists (i think i even personally know one of them...just my luck... and
he'd be a Jewmutt if it is him) just as it is in Hellywood Jew-Inc. So
let's see here..... Jewitches, hovering somewhere in between a second
and a third world state of their own creation (thanks to the U.S. and
Britian that is) are so proud of themselves that they go out and mix
with unwitting anglo-saxons so as to.....ruin their racial superiority
over everyone else? Wait a minute....what's wrong with this picture?
Must have gotten made in Hellywood. Just another production from the
Dream Factory, rofl!

Regards,
Anti-Mason

rash...@my-deja.com

-
Joel Klein
Deputy Whlte [sic] Honse [sic] Counsel

-
I detect excessive redundancy here.

William Cohen
Secretary of Defense

-
Not a Jew.

ROBERT MAXWELL aka Ludvik Hoch jew. Daily News.

He's ruling us from beyond?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The

following is a list of Jews or Jewish families who control the financial
markets.       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bernard Baruch (a lone wolf Wall Street thug)

Hasn't he been dead for years --- or is that just what we want you to
think?

Carl Icahn

rash...@my-deja.com

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00

If they are smart why do they take a beating every century
In Egypt, Persia, Palestine, Prussia, Europe, Spain please
read the history.
Looks like, one is due any moment when US policy changes
on Israel.
Things changes like USSR collapsed, British and Roman
empire collapsed, and so on and so forth.

0.5 % of world population has taken control
major portion of wealth of the world and let the
poor majority go to hell.

A trap is being set up in the belly of the sleeping
giant, once that giant wakes up or does some other
bodily function collectively every evil will be crushed.

Just a matter of time, clock is ticking,
nothing stays the same, the truth will prevail, InshaAllah.
It is written in the Holy Book about their intentions
and I'm amazed of this happening in front of my eyes
and result is also written which has already occured many
times in History. they will never never learn . . .

So my Bolu friend dont get hyped or excited by the media, this is visual
brain wash.

Think for your self and think deeply and truthfully.

take care and be good.

In article <8rvs55$lod$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

vonq...@mindspring.com

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00

Steve wrote:

> Famous Jews
>
> Politicians/Government, Leaders, Activists, People with a Cause
>
> Moses - Jewish National Liberator and Law Giver
> Jesus -- the Christian False 'Messiah'

Ah but what if he was the real Messiah!
And what if the was rejected as the prophets
said he would be.

Although I tend to be pro-Israel, I must
confess this astounds me. Christianity
has 1/4 of the world's population worshipping
a Jew. I cannot see why the Jews do not
embrace him as one of their own as well.

They honor the failed Shabbatai Zvi.
They honor the failed Bar Kochba.
They honor a host of others as well who failed.

So why not embrace Jesus, especially in light
of the Torah Prophecy. Who else could satisfy
the requirements of Isaiah:

Isa 53:1-3 Who hath believed our report?
and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
For he shall grow up before him as a tender
plant, and as a root out of a dry ground:
he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we
shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should
desire him.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of
sorrows, and acquainted with grief:
and we hid as it were [our] faces from him;
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought
as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her
shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Who else could fulfill this prophecy?

Look, I still think Israel should own Jerusalem. My
religious opinion does NOT change that.

--
As Beethoven used to say:

"I'll be Bach."

VonQuark

kam...@my-deja.com

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
rash...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Mr. Shiva:
> If I may REpresent the case
>
> Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold
> a political or army position of minute importance In India

For your information one of the army officer awarded the highest army
honour PVC (Param Vir Chakra) by Govt of India was Abdul Hamid. He was
the first man to destroy the invincible Patton Tank in 1965 Indo-Pak
war. Does the name sound like Muslim? Click on:

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/HEROISM/Hamid.html

Susan Cohen

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00

vonq...@mindspring.com wrote:

> So why not embrace Jesus, especially in light
> of the Torah Prophecy.

Er, it's *because* of Torah that we can't accept him,
as he fulfilled none of the requirements.

Susan

Neil Ozman

Oct 11, 2000, 8:41:57 PM10/11/00
And Israeli want peace with Muslims !

<rash...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8rv8j2$3ag$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> That is what I predict, there is going to be a backlash
> Lets hope that is not as bad as Hitler did, killing 2 million
> jews Not 6 million as fabricated by jews.
>
> What is a world population of Jews ?????
>

> In article <8rueic$fho$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> highlander <khyb...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > its better for the americans to see and correct the jew problem now
> than
> > to wake up and find themselves in a jewish catastrophy "later".
> > adolph and hienrich woke up "later", needless to say they had to take
> > pretty drastic steps. And nobody wants that :-)
> >
> > In article <8ru9tp$6q8$2...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
> > jher...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> > million.

> --
> > -

> --
> > -
> > >
> > > I detect excessive redundancy here.

> --
> > -
> > >
> > > Not a Jew.

> > > He's ruling us from beyond?

> > > Hasn't he been dead for years --- or is that just what we want you
> > > think?

> > > I distinctly recall being disappointed that he wasn't.

> > > Really identical twins.
> > >
> > > "Hi. I'm Larry. This is my brother Darryl and this is my other
> brother
> > > Darryl."
> > >

> > --
> > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Neil Ozman

Oct 11, 2000, 8:43:06 PM10/11/00
Yes. In fact the Head of State has been a Muslim and the head of the armed
forces.

<rash...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8rvjd3$dgd$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> Mr. Shiva:
> If I may REpresent the case
>

> Can a Muslim hold (which is 28% of Indian pop.) hold
> a political or army position of minute importance In India
>

> or a Israeli Arab hold position in Israel ? ????????
>

> I'm excited to exchange with someone who is not using foul language
> or pasting from Western/jewish Media.
>
> History has recorded lots of killing and some are deleted
> or manipulated.
> Here are some facts which I can remember right away:
>
> Christain/jewish(oppenheimer) 2 bombs on Japan, German killing of Non-
> whites,

> Spainish Inquisition,

> mass killing in Mahabarata epic,

> vanishing of Buddhism in India,

> Christain Spainish killing of Native people of American Continent,

> Vast killing by Crusaders in 1100s,

> killing of American Indians,

> killing of native Austrailians ( Aborginie),
> Killing of Muslims in Partition where Sikhs & Hindus who were the
> majority and loaded with weapons unleashed anger on Muslims,

> destructions of african culture and its exploitation by Colonial
> european power.
>
> Should I go on
>
> I agree On Armenian killings and East Pakistan Murder committed by
> West Pakistan army And I am ashamed of it.

> BUT the killings done by Non Muslims far exceeds than done by us.
>

> Many facts are deleted from history by western/jewish institute
> and intelligence org. You will read often about the Holoucast mentioned
> in the American schools History text book,CSPAN, Media, that is more
> important than the Civil war, independence war, spainish war
>
> DO u still see the CASE
>

> In article <8rugcb$hid$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> the_s...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > Rashid:
> >
> > Should you not welcome this. It says well of how minorities are
> treated
> > in US. and oppurtunity for advancement exists for everyone in US.
> >
> > Compare this with situation in countries like Pakistan:
> >
> > can a Hindu, Sikh or Christian minority [or a Sindhi second class
> > citizen from Sind] ever imagine holding a position of importance in
> > Pakistan.
> >
> > NO.....
> >
> > It is well known to the world how minorities, minority religions are
> > treated in Pakistan. History has recorded how West Pakistan army
> > treated its own citizens of East bengal[now bangal desh].
> >
> > Do you have a case?
> >
> > Shiva

Neil Ozman

Oct 11, 2000, 8:44:45 PM10/11/00
Perhaps we can learn from the Muslims! The bastards have only one objective
and that is to spread their filthy Arab nazi doctrine around the world.

Joel Rosenberg <jo...@winternet.com> wrote in message

> Hmmmm... it appears that non-Muslims holding positions of importance in
> predominantly Muslim countries is unknown, while Muslims holding
> positions of importance in predominantly non-Muslim countries is common.
>
> Perhaps our initial inquisitor can learn something from this.
>

> Shyamal Pain <shy...@lucent.com> writes:

> > ------------------------^^^-------------
> > It is about 12% so far.

> > > I dunno. Can they?
> >
> > Indian government does not discriminate . Any muslim can hold
> > any position in the government. We have so far had several powerful
> > muslim
> > cabinet ministers in the central and various state governments as well
> > as two muslim Presidents ( official head of state).
> >
> > Shyamal Pain

Neil Ozman

Oct 11, 2000, 8:46:12 PM10/11/00
No Susan ... Islam is about being a terrorist. In what faith do they
encourage the follower to force people to convert by the sword so they can
gain a place in a brothal called "heaven" with Allah watching the action?

Susan Cohen <fla...@hers.com> wrote in message

> z wrote:
>
> > Also, as been observed by a representative further up the thread,
> > Muslims do pretty well right here in the belly of the Great Satan
> > itself, the US.
>
> That's because the ones that do are normal people like
> everyone else - it's only those who embrace terrorism
> that fail (just like any other religion)
>
> Susan
>

> > In article <wkbswse...@winternet.com>,

mxy...@my-deja.com

Oct 12, 2000, 12:35:33 AM10/12/00
In article <39E52A1A...@hers.com>,

Actually, "jesus" never existed.

A fictitious character based upon Roman paganism, which tried to
establish it's legitimacy as a "fullfillment" of promises and theology
not found in Jewish scripture.

http://www.atheists.org/church/didjesusexist.html