the tactics of israel

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 7:45:37 PM6/27/01
to
What really amazes me, is how the world looks at a genocide or any
massacre.

In order for a massacre to be mediatically successful, it must be very
concentrated in time and place. So the massacres in the Nazis
concentration camps are awful. We all know that and respect it. Now of
course they must be Jewish, another important ingredient.

As for the palestinians, because they're not killed at once, nobody
gives a shit. And that is what Israel is doing. Slowly but surely and
discretly. It is opressing this people in the most inhuman way. But it
is ok right? I mean the opressed have the right to be the
opressor...right Mr Sharon?
THE KILLING OF THE PALESTINIANS IS A MASSACRE

TJ

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 8:33:54 PM6/27/01
to
> As for the palestinians, because they're not killed at once, nobody
> gives a shit.

No, we don't give a shit because the Palestinians are terrorists and
murderers, and refuse to pursue peace. Instead of peace, the Palestinians
just load up their car bombs and look for some Israeli children to murder.

Israel is doing the right thing by using deadly force to defend themselves.


Balala M.

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 8:14:35 PM6/27/01
to
Are 150 boys and teen agers killed by your fascist and zionist Gestapo
terrorist??????
You are crazy! Israel will disappear soon!!!

TJ

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 9:39:38 PM6/27/01
to
Don't bet your life on it.

Israel is forever.


Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 9:40:12 PM6/27/01
to
In article <7072fca.01062...@posting.google.com>, Bachomania
<micke...@hotmail.com> wrote:

What a crock!The PLO is made up of choir boys who did not invent
airplane hijackings, assassination of diplomats, bombing of synagogues,
Jewish centers ... The same had to be forcefully extipated of Jordan by
force of arms during "Black September." Next they destroyed Lebanon's
long balance of power between the different groups. Arafat was allowed
to escape Beirut with his tail between his legs not before his gang
murdered all the inhabitants of Damour, Lebanon.

The fact is simple. Arafat has been offered more than anyone could hope
he would get. He refused because what he really wants is "throwing all
the Jews to the sea."

Sorry but from that execrable position no Palestinian has the right to
speak of morality, particularly not to Israeli's.

D.Hill

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 10:05:19 PM6/27/01
to
Bachomania (what an insult to Bach) is your typical Liberal twit!! The only
massacre here is the massacre of the Truth by bachomania!!

Thanks from an appalled Devon in Canada.
Albert Reingewirtz <alb...@nethere.com> wrote in message
news:270620011840128296%alb...@nethere.com...

Matt Giwer

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 10:12:02 PM6/27/01
to
Bachomania wrote:
>
> What really amazes me, is how the world looks at a genocide or any
> massacre.
>
> In order for a massacre to be mediatically successful, it must be very
> concentrated in time and place. So the massacres in the Nazis
> concentration camps are awful. We all know that and respect it. Now of
> course they must be Jewish, another important ingredient.

Fifty years ago Jews were less than half, now they appear to be all.
With less than half antisemitism explained nothing.

Quick question. What is the largest official holocaust denial document
in existance? That is a trick question. It is the Nuremberg transcripts.

> As for the palestinians, because they're not killed at once, nobody
> gives a shit. And that is what Israel is doing. Slowly but surely and
> discretly. It is opressing this people in the most inhuman way. But it
> is ok right? I mean the opressed have the right to be the
> opressor...right Mr Sharon?

> THE KILLING OF THE PALESTINIANS IS A MASSACRE

--
People occasionally stumble across the truth but
usually get over the stumble and continue.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 800

Matt Giwer

unread,
Jun 27, 2001, 10:14:42 PM6/27/01
to
"D.Hill" wrote:
>
> Bachomania (what an insult to Bach) is your typical Liberal twit!! The only
> massacre here is the massacre of the Truth by bachomania!!

But he'll be Bach and I'll be Beetohven.

--
Matt Giwer is a rash all over the Internet.
Get used to it.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 52

tommy

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 12:09:39 AM6/28/01
to
Israel is no different in it's premise than South Africa was in the
justification of killing blacks. "WE OWN IT, BUTT OUT"

The big difference with the Israelis is that they have the press firmly on
their side.

I am at a loss as to why only in the case of Israel the USA does not
condemn a society where religious ideals are used to exclude citizens from
political participation. It is clearly religious "racism", and so far no
President has condemned it as such.

you are right, of course, but of all of the "genocide's" on earth, why are
you concerned with this particular one?

David Makowsky

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 12:23:43 AM6/28/01
to

# What really amazes me, is how the world looks at a genocide or any
# massacre.

# In order for a massacre to be mediatically successful, it must be very
# concentrated in time and place. So the massacres in the Nazis
# concentration camps are awful. We all know that and respect it. Now of
# course they must be Jewish, another important ingredient.

# As for the palestinians, because they're not killed at once, nobody
# gives a shit. And that is what Israel is doing. Slowly but surely and
# discretly. It is opressing this people in the most inhuman way. But it
# is ok right? I mean the opressed have the right to be the
# opressor...right Mr Sharon?
# THE KILLING OF THE PALESTINIANS IS A MASSACRE

This claim by "Bachomania" that Israel is massacring the
"palestinians?" given what is actually happening not the least of
which is the fact that the "palestinian?" population always has and
continues to increase, leads to one of two conclusions:

1) Israelis are the most incompetent "massacrers" in the history of
the world.

Or

2) "Bachomania" is a liar and/or an idiot.

Which is it people?
--
There are three types of people in the world. Those that are good at
math and those that are not.

d...@interaccess.com

Joseph Hertzlinger

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 12:28:19 AM6/28/01
to
On 27 Jun 2001 16:45:37 -0700, Bachomania <micke...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>As for the palestinians

Who are they?

Does the nation of Palestine have rights?

Does any nation have rights?

Does any nation exist? When you look at the world from space you can't
see any national boundaries at all.

If you stop looking at the conflict as being between the nonexistent
Israel or Palestine and start looking it as being between Jews and
Moslems, you will notice that the Moslems have a far vaster homeland.

BTW, who fired the first shots in the 1920s?

Joseph Hertzlinger

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 12:39:17 AM6/28/01
to
On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:09:39 -0700, tommy <to...@redshift.com> wrote:

>Israel is no different in it's premise than South Africa was in the
>justification of killing blacks. "WE OWN IT, BUTT OUT"

What's your opinion of land redistribution in Rhodesia?

Matt Giwer

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 12:46:56 AM6/28/01
to
Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:
>
> On 27 Jun 2001 16:45:37 -0700, Bachomania <micke...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >As for the palestinians
>
> Who are they?
>
> Does the nation of Palestine have rights?
>
> Does any nation have rights?

If not then Israel has no right to exist.

Stop trying to be clever beyond your education level.

--
Ninety percent of Fascism and Nazism was government
regulation of business and control of the economy.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 656

tommy

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 2:03:01 AM6/28/01
to
about the same, without the hipe

Joseph Hertzlinger

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 1:56:22 AM6/28/01
to
On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:46:56 GMT, Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

>> Does any nation have rights?
>
> If not then Israel has no right to exist.

Right. It doesn't. Israel should be defended on the instrumental
grounds that it's needed to defend the right of Jews to live in the
area.

>--
>Ninety percent of Fascism and Nazism was government
>regulation of business and control of the economy.
> -- The Iron Webmaster, 656

Whatever happened to "Dead President"?

Matt Giwer

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 3:01:48 AM6/28/01
to
Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:
>
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:46:56 GMT, Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:
>
> >> Does any nation have rights?
> >
> > If not then Israel has no right to exist.
>
> Right. It doesn't. Israel should be defended on the instrumental
> grounds that it's needed to defend the right of Jews to live in the
> area.

Why would Jews have a right to live in an area other than Judea?
Biblical Israel is a myth as all educated people know. I presume,
perhaps falsely, you are educated.

--
Palestinians have an absolute and unencumbered right to resist
military occupation by Israel with lethal force and to direct
that lethal force against the criminal settlers.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 205

American McBastard

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 4:55:13 AM6/28/01
to
Albert Reingewirtz <alb...@nethere.com> wrote in message news:<270620011840128296%alb...@nethere.com>...
KILLING OF THE PALESTINIANS IS A MASSACRE
>
> What a crock!The PLO is made up of choir boys who did not invent
> airplane hijackings,

Airplane hijackings were invented by Israel.
http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/1194/9411071.htm

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 5:32:18 AM6/28/01
to
"D.Hill" <dsb...@home.com> wrote in message news:<zhw_6.3769$V12....@news1.rdc1.ab.home.com>...

> Bachomania (what an insult to Bach) is your typical Liberal twit!! The only
> massacre here is the massacre of the Truth by bachomania!!
>

what do u know about Bach moron? and if u just read one more time my
first post, u'll see why i'm calling the murder of palestinians a
massacre.
By the way its Israel who's massacring the truth with all its lies
since 50 years about the conflict. Now all the world connect the
Middle East with Israel, and i admit that i admire that. But iu're not
for long you zionist fascists.
The whole concept of Israel doesn't make sense, and it is doomed if it
wasn't for the aid of the US. U have no one logical argument to
explain your presence in the land of the palestinians whom u expelled
from their home. Are you surprised why they are putting bombs inside
Israel? wouldn;t u do the same??

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 5:34:59 AM6/28/01
to
"TJ" <TJ.Je...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<uVv_6.1778$J91.1...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> Don't bet your life on it.
>
> Israel is forever.

if it wasn't for the US you wouldn't have become what you are. So your
position of immortality is pretty weak. As soon as the world will
discover Israel's cruelty it will say bye bye to stloen land of the
palestinians

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 5:38:26 AM6/28/01
to
Albert Reingewirtz <alb...@nethere.com> wrote in message news:<270620011840128296%alb...@nethere.com>...

well I guess that the Zionists who stole a land, are very moral huh?
Stealing is what you would teach your children? This stealing of
yours caused the whole process of bombing. The palestinians have no
other way to defend themselves.
Get out of your stupidity and be logical for once

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 5:45:56 AM6/28/01
to
d...@yin.interaccess.com (David Makowsky) wrote in message news:<9hebgf$93n$1...@yin.interaccess.com>...

> This claim by "Bachomania" that Israel is massacring the
> "palestinians?" given what is actually happening not the least of
> which is the fact that the "palestinian?" population always has and
> continues to increase, leads to one of two conclusions:
>
> 1) Israelis are the most incompetent "massacrers" in the history of
> the world.
>
> Or
>
> 2) "Bachomania" is a liar and/or an idiot.
>
> Which is it people?

On the contrary David, the israelis are the most competent massacrers.
as i said in my first posting, they are massacring slowly but surely,
while not getting the attention of the world media, which is easy
since they control half of it. And by the way i'm not only talking
about the palestinians, there are also the lebanese. Dropping
phosphorous shells on the Barbir hospital in West Beirut is not a
massacre for you? oh yeah i forgot the victims are not called David
and Joshua

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 5:56:12 AM6/28/01
to
jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote in message news:<9hegu6$cqv$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...

> On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:46:56 GMT, Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:
>
> >> Does any nation have rights?
> >
> > If not then Israel has no right to exist.
>
> Right. It doesn't. Israel should be defended on the instrumental
> grounds that it's needed to defend the right of Jews to live in the
> area.
>
do your instrumental grounds include to opress, humiliate and expel a
whole population? doesn't it remind u of the Nazis and the russians??

Jethro Tull

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 6:55:24 AM6/28/01
to
On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:33:54 GMT, "TJ" <TJ.Je...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

and of course you maggots are pure as the driven snow arent you?
Tull.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 10:12:10 AM6/28/01
to

Hey Mickey! Has Minie left you?

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 10:13:26 AM6/28/01
to


Mikey go look for minie to play with. Here only grown up are needed.

David Makowsky

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 11:18:15 AM6/28/01
to
In article <3B3AD65C...@tampabay.rr.com>,
Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

# Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

# > On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:46:56 GMT, Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com>
# > wrote:

# > >Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

# > >> Does any nation have rights?

# > > If not then Israel has no right to exist.

# > Right. It doesn't. Israel should be defended on the instrumental
# > grounds that it's needed to defend the right of Jews to live in the
# > area.

I have been saying this for years.

For the most part I do not believe in the concept of group rights with
some exceptions (families being one of them).

# Why would Jews have a right to live in an area other than Judea?
# Biblical Israel is a myth as all educated people know. I presume,
# perhaps falsely, you are educated.

Then how come the Waqf has ben spending so much time and energy
removing the archeological proof of biblical Israel?

David Makowsky

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 11:24:20 AM6/28/01
to

# d...@yin.interaccess.com (David Makowsky) wrote in message news:<9hebgf$93n$1...@yin.interaccess.com>...

# > This claim by "Bachomania" that Israel is massacring the
# > "palestinians?" given what is actually happening not the least of
# > which is the fact that the "palestinian?" population always has and
# > continues to increase, leads to one of two conclusions:

# > 1) Israelis are the most incompetent "massacrers" in the history of
# > the world.

# > Or

# > 2) "Bachomania" is a liar and/or an idiot.

# > Which is it people?

# On the contrary David, the israelis are the most competent massacrers.
# as i said in my first posting, they are massacring slowly but surely,
# while not getting the attention of the world media, which is easy
# since they control half of it. And by the way i'm not only talking
# about the palestinians, there are also the lebanese. Dropping
# phosphorous shells on the Barbir hospital in West Beirut is not a
# massacre for you? oh yeah i forgot the victims are not called David
# and Joshua

This means that your answer is #2, that `"Bachomania" is a liar and/or
an idiot.'. This is correct since you claim that Israelis are "the
most competent massacrers" despite what is actually happening, not the
least of which is the "palestinian?" population always has and
continues to increase.

BERNARDZ

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 12:15:37 PM6/28/01
to
In article <7072fca.01062...@posting.google.com>, mickey5110
@hotmail.com says...

If it would not be for the US, Israel would be throwing nukes back at
you.

>

dlt...@yahoo.com

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 3:52:23 PM6/28/01
to
>Joseph Hertzlinger wrote...

>>Israel should be defended on the instrumental
>>grounds that it's needed to defend the right of Jews to live in the
>>area.

Bachomania says...


>do your instrumental grounds include to opress, humiliate and expel a
>whole population? doesn't it remind u of the Nazis and the russians??

No, but the Palestinian leadership does.

Deborah


Aron Y.B. Ben-Zev

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 5:50:38 PM6/28/01
to

"Jethro Tull" <jethr...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
news:3b3b0cf...@news.iprimus.com.au...
- Israel would be doing the right thing if they (as in our stupid government
full of leftist fuckers) if they were using deadly force to defend
themselves but they arent.

Tull stop being a piece of shit, and buying Thorazine from David Thorazine
Creedmoor-Goldman.


Djohn

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 4:53:42 PM6/28/01
to
> so are cockroaches.

This is where you error, God created both cockroaches and Israel, but God
said that he will reign in Israel forever, but never made the same promise
about cockroaches.


Matt Giwer

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 7:14:30 PM6/28/01
to
David Makowsky wrote:
>
> In article <3B3AD65C...@tampabay.rr.com>,
> Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> # Why would Jews have a right to live in an area other than Judea?
> # Biblical Israel is a myth as all educated people know. I presume,
> # perhaps falsely, you are educated.
>
> Then how come the Waqf has ben spending so much time and energy
> removing the archeological proof of biblical Israel?

You may have not have noticed. They have failed to find any. Just as
Israel failed digging up the Sinai trying to find signs of Exodus. What
they have found is from Roman times if you were paying attention of
course.

--
The most deadly predator to ever walk the face of
the Earth is a killer ape. One half of those
killer apes are female.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 2

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 7:24:30 PM6/28/01
to
BERNARDZ <BERN...@NOSPAM.iname.COM> wrote in message news:<MPG.15a602bbb138429198a04f@NEWS>...
Israel can throw as many nukes as it wants, it will only destroy
itself. So this is why it is not throwing any nuclear shit

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 7:27:53 PM6/28/01
to
Albert Reingewirtz <alb...@nethere.com> wrote in message news:<280620010713263855%alb...@nethere.com>...

you're the funniest guy on earth. Your comments are hilarious. congratulations

Joe S.

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 7:33:13 PM6/28/01
to
> Israel can throw as many nukes as it wants, it will only destroy
> itself. So this is why it is not throwing any nuclear shit

Incorrect. They are not throwing any nukes at this point because they are
kicking the livin' shit outta the Palestinian terrorists with just
conventional weapons.

Why do you think the Arab countries backed off suddenly when they had Israel
encircled back in the 60's? Israel told them through diplomatic channels,
"Back off, or we begin nuking". Suddenly, the Arab war machine mysteriously
crumbled.

If the Arab countries ever go to war against Israel and overrun its borders
with tanks, look for the nukes to fly.


amigocabal

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 8:07:15 PM6/28/01
to
BERNARDZ <BERN...@NOSPAM.iname.COM> wrote in message news:<MPG.15a602bbb138429198a04f@NEWS>...

Go ahead, be my guest, stupid! You throw nukes on Palestinians, you
will be dead, too!
>
> >

Jethro Tull

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 8:10:14 PM6/28/01
to
On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:50:38 +0200, "Aron Y.B. Ben-Zev"
<aronb...@bezeqint.net> wrote:

>
>"Jethro Tull" <jethr...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>news:3b3b0cf...@news.iprimus.com.au...
>> On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:33:54 GMT, "TJ" <TJ.Je...@worldnet.att.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >> As for the palestinians, because they're not killed at once, nobody
>> >> gives a shit.
>> >
>> >No, we don't give a shit because the Palestinians are terrorists and
>> >murderers, and refuse to pursue peace. Instead of peace, the
>Palestinians
>> >just load up their car bombs and look for some Israeli children to
>murder.
>> >
>> >Israel is doing the right thing by using deadly force to defend
>themselves.
>> >
>> >
>> and of course you maggots are pure as the driven snow arent you?
>> Tull.
>- Israel would be doing the right thing if they (as in our stupid government
>full of leftist fuckers) if they were using deadly force to defend
>themselves but they arent.

Oh, shooting women and children isnt "using deadly force"
What planet did you say you were from?
Tull.

David Makowsky

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 8:16:06 PM6/28/01
to
In article <3B3BBA57...@tampabay.rr.com>,
Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

# David Makowsky wrote:

# > In article <3B3AD65C...@tampabay.rr.com>,
# > Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

# > # Why would Jews have a right to live in an area other than Judea?
# > # Biblical Israel is a myth as all educated people know. I presume,
# > # perhaps falsely, you are educated.

# > Then how come the Waqf has ben spending so much time and energy
# > removing the archeological proof of biblical Israel?

# You may have not have noticed. They have failed to find any. Just as
# Israel failed digging up the Sinai trying to find signs of Exodus. What
# they have found is from Roman times if you were paying attention of
# course.

LOL!!!

If that was all there was to it, no one would have cared!

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 8:38:57 PM6/28/01
to
In article <Z8P_6.114$Hl1....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
Joe S. <Samill...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Idiot!

Joe S.

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 10:57:31 PM6/28/01
to
> Idiot!

Is that all the better you can do?

Joe S.

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 11:00:12 PM6/28/01
to

> Oh, shooting women and children isnt "using deadly force"
> What planet did you say you were from?
> Tull.

Oh, you didn't know? Muslims have no regard for women and children and
strap explosives to them and use them as walking bombs. The Israelis have
know choice but to kill ALL walking bombs regardless of race, color, creed
or age.


Joseph Hertzlinger

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 11:47:56 PM6/28/01
to
On 28 Jun 2001 02:56:12 -0700, Bachomania <micke...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>do your instrumental grounds include to opress [sic], humiliate and


>expel a whole population? doesn't it remind u of the Nazis and the
>russians??

What counts as oppress? Wasn't the Russian revolution based of
opposing oppression?

Humiliate? Are emotions tools of cognition?

Expel? We have no objection to letting gentiles who are guaranteed not
to throw rocks remain.

Whole of what population? We are speaking of a small percentage of
Moslems.

Joseph Hertzlinger

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 11:49:49 PM6/28/01
to
On 28 Jun 2001 02:34:59 -0700, Bachomania <micke...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>if it wasn't for the US you wouldn't have become what you are.

The US government is taking far more from Jews in the form of
"progressive" income taxes than it is giving to Israel.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 12:03:43 AM6/29/01
to

In article <v8S_6.22046$J91.3...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
Joe S. <Samill...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> > Idiot!
>
> Is that all the better you can do?

Just the necessary.

John6944

unread,
Jun 28, 2001, 9:03:34 PM6/28/01
to

Joe S. <Samill...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:Z8P_6.114$Hl1....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

This sums up how sensible the Middle East discussion really is !!!
It's sick people like you that really scare me.
Come on!!, admit it .... you aren't really so stupid as to really believe
what you are saying are you
Chernobyl affected the Ukraine to Skandinavia to the UK..
Isn't that a big enough spread for you???

John


Bachomania

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 3:43:45 AM6/29/01
to
"Joe S." <Samill...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<0bS_6.22049$J91.3...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

has anybody heard about something called unmoved mover in philosophy?
it is used to prove the existence of God. And i will use it to prove
that Israel is the reason for these suicide bombers:
suicide bombs
-because of-opressed and humiliated people
-because of-they have no land( though they had one)
-beacause of-the deportation of thousands of palestinians from their
homes ( not the promised, their actual homes)
-because of-israeli OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE
-because of-a stupid zionist unlogical myth of palestinian being the
promised land after an exile, which was fulfilled when the jews were
exiled to Babylone and came back.

so who's practicing self-defence now?

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 4:24:23 AM6/29/01
to

Mikey mouse took a class in philosophy? Have a piece of cheese Mikey
mouse. This for sure is more likely to satisfy your little brain.

BERNARDZ

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 5:24:09 AM6/29/01
to
In article <a410e8b8.01062...@posting.google.com>,
par...@bellsouth.net says...

Why? There is enough distance between them. Arabic from then on would
not be spoken in Israel plenty in hell though.

> >
> > >
>

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 10:55:52 AM6/29/01
to
"John6944" <Jo...@homescreen.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:<9hgkb9$l0c$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

what do u know...they can throw nukes and then blame it on the
""terrorists"" for having made Israel destroy itself. Israel is
sickness itself

Tristan St.John-Smith

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 1:48:51 PM6/29/01
to
Albert Reingewirtz paragon of virtue and champion of civil discourse
wrote to Joe S. and five newsgroups:

Tristan St.John-Smith

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 1:52:48 PM6/29/01
to
Albert Reingewirtz, paragon of virtue, champion of civil discourse and
revered leader of Jewish communities examined Bachomania's brain and
broadcast the results to five newsgroups:

Tristan St.John-Smith

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 1:58:59 PM6/29/01
to

Just enough to show that it was written by the genteel master of
communication and human relations Albert Reingewirtz, a paragon of
virtue and beloved leader in the Jewish communities.

American McBastard

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 3:24:22 PM6/29/01
to
micke...@hotmail.com (Bachomania) wrote in message news:<7072fca.01062...@posting.google.com>...

"They will make us victims by forcing us to shoot them"- Golda Mier.

If the aforegoing is not the statement of a certifiable psychopath, I
don't know what is.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 5:00:19 PM6/29/01
to

It's not your fault that a mouse has such a small brain.

Joe S.

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 6:09:05 PM6/29/01
to
> Come on!!, admit it .... you aren't really so stupid as to really believe
> what you are saying are you Chernobyl affected the Ukraine to
Skandinavia to the UK..
> Isn't that a big enough spread for you???

You are pretty naive to believe that Israel would not use nukes in a life
and death situation. Every sane person recognizes this possibility and
fears it -- and it is this fear that kept the USA and USSR from overstepping
their bounds. This strategy of fear even had a name ... it was called
Mutually Assured Destruction or MAD for short.

Believe me, when someone's back is against the wall they will shoot.

Israel will let the nukes fly if they are cornered.

Roger Alexander

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 6:14:22 PM6/29/01
to
don't you just love that killing sarcasm. albert no doubt thinks it crushing.
RLA

Roger Alexander

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 6:27:18 PM6/29/01
to

"Joe S." wrote:

I have no doubt of that. Unfortunately the laws of physics don't change,
even for the Israelis, although I understand there are people reading the
Kabbala
every day to try to figure something out.
RLA


Jethro Tull

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 7:29:22 PM6/29/01
to

"have no regard for women and children" To the best of my (limited)
knowledge all suicide bombers have been young men.
when/where/who were women and children?
Tull.

>

Joe S.

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 8:26:00 PM6/29/01
to
Ever hear of the Iran/ Iraq war?

Tens of thousands of children died as human bombs in that war as Muslims of
both sides used children as bombs and martyrs.


Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 8:34:08 PM6/29/01
to
In article <507%6.1265$Hl1.1...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
Joe S. <Samill...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:


The only country that would use nukes for shure is the USA because
first of all it is the only country to ever use nukes against another
nation. It did so not once but twice. Ever since Americans have
justified this previous use with all kind of excuses. Those excuse
amount for a promise that if the circumstances arise the USA would have
no second taught about nuking people again.

Israel is far from this situation and in all probability will never use
nukes against other people.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 29, 2001, 8:34:40 PM6/29/01
to
In article <3B3D00C6...@eastky.net>, Roger Alexander
<rla...@eastky.net> wrote:

Schmock!

Bachomania

unread,
Jun 30, 2001, 1:46:56 PM6/30/01
to
"Tristan St.John-Smith" <tri...@vikingphoenix.com> wrote in message news:<3B3CC06D...@vikingphoenix.com>...
i really wonder what's in your brain since nothing come out of it.
just keep on being sarcastic. maybe a circus will notice u

Tristan St.John-Smith

unread,
Jun 30, 2001, 2:22:54 PM6/30/01
to

Well Bachomania, a circus has noticed me, soc.culture.israel; and
you being a starring clown should have realized that before you posted!

Tristan

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jun 30, 2001, 5:06:12 PM6/30/01
to
In article <7072fca.01063...@posting.google.com>, Bachomania
<micke...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I am not sure you could make it at Disney World as a clown, Mikey! You
certainly do not cut it in here, mouse.

Jethro Tull

unread,
Jun 30, 2001, 7:31:59 PM6/30/01
to

Silly me, I rather thgought we were talking about present day Israel.
Tull.

BERNARDZ

unread,
Jul 1, 2001, 2:49:57 AM7/1/01
to
In article <3b3e6148...@news.iprimus.com.au>,
jethr...@iprimus.com.au says...

> On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 00:26:00 GMT, "Joe S."
> <Samill...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> >Ever hear of the Iran/ Iraq war?
> >
> >Tens of thousands of children died as human bombs in that war as Muslims of
> >both sides used children as bombs and martyrs.
> >
>
> Silly me,

Agreed.

> I rather thgought we were talking about present day Israel.

The Palestinians are trying. They do like killing children.

> Tull.
>
>

Matt Giwer

unread,
Jul 1, 2001, 2:57:43 AM7/1/01
to

Zionists insist everyone accept the events of 1967 and relegate it to
the past as immutable while they dredge up grudges against Egypt back to
the age of the Pharhos.

A new definition of double standard but the oldest definition of
Chutzpah.

--
If the entire world is against you, you know you are
correct.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 51

Joseph Hertzlinger

unread,
Jul 1, 2001, 11:32:42 AM7/1/01
to
On Sun, 01 Jul 2001 06:57:43 GMT, Matt Giwer <jul...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>--
>If the entire world is against you, you know you are
>correct.
> -- The Iron Webmaster, 51

When are you converting to Judaism?

Joseph Hertzlinger

unread,
Jul 1, 2001, 9:40:09 PM7/1/01