Islamic Hell - Torture Chamber for Unbelievers

zulfi...@hotmail.com

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

You can read this article and many others at:

1. http://home.onestop.net/jayate
2. http://members.tripod.com/~TruthAloneTriumphs/
3. http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/armada/92/index.html
4. http://www.eccentrica.org/satyamevajayate
5. http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

Om Shanti,
Zulfikar Khan

In this article I shall describe the Islamic Hell
or Jahannum which was an imagination of Prophet
Mohammed used primarily for two reasons - (i) To
have a torture chamber for all the kafirs
(unbelievers and people of other religions)
(ii)To terrorize people into accepting Islam.

The purpose of Hell in Islam is not to punish the
Muslim wrong-doers. Because, for them Mohammed
will recommend paradise, beautiful virgins and
young boys on the Day of Judgment.
His recommendation is final and Allah cannot deny
it. It is available to all murderers, rapists,
arsonists, cheats, thugs, pickpockets and pimps
provided they are following Islam. On the
contrary, a flaming Hell is reserved only for all
Hindus, Sikhs, Jews and Christians, no matter how
pious and God-fearing they may have been.

This article is divided in two sections. The
first section deals with the brutal instructions
Prophet Mohammed gives to his followers about
Kafirs and how to torture, maim and
murder them ruthlessly.

The second section explains the various
procedures devised by Prophet Mohammed's
sick imagination for torturing people of
other religions in Hell.

Instruction to Muslims about Unbelievers
(Koran 9:29)
Fight those who do not profess the true
faith (Islam) till they pay the jiziya (poll tax)
with the hand of humility.

So here Prophet Mohammed is instructing a true
Muslim to fight people of other religions
until the unbelievers debase themselves and pay
tax for their existence. So the
greatness of Islam is revealed only when
follwers of other religions are humiliated.

(Koran 8:12)
Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the
message): "I am with you: give firmness to the
believers, I will instill terror into the hearts
of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks
and smite all their finger tips of them."

Here Mohammed is giving step by step instruction
on how to torture and kill Kafirs if they don't
follow Islam.

(Koran 9:5)
"Then, when the sacred months have
passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find
them, and take them (captive), and besiege them
and prepare for them each ambush. But if they
repent and establish worship and pay the
poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo!
Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

In the above verse Prophet Mohammed is clearly
instructing his followers to kill the idolators
in any brutal way possible until the idolators
submit themselves to Islam. Allah is
indeed merciful !!

(Koran 9:73)
Prophet, make war on the unbelievers
and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with
them. Hell shall be their Home: an evil fate.

Here Mohammed is trying to justify his
brutal acts. He conveniently claims divine
justification for the expression of his hatred
by saying Allah himself revealed to him
personally that people of other religions are
evil and belong in Hell. Therefore, according to
Mohammed any barbaric act against the
unbelievers is completely justified.

(Koran 4:144)
Believers, do not choose the unbelievers rather
than the faithful as your friends. Would you give
Allah a clear proof against yourselves ?

This verse clearly states that a Muslim can
only befreind a Muslim. Mohammed in order to
ensure that his followers will not befriend
and get influenced by people of other religions,
revealed this verse. This verse illustrates
that if a Muslim befriends a Non-Muslim
than the wrath of Allah will be on him.
Therefore in Islam, people of other religions
should be treated with contempt,disrespect and
cruelty.

(Koran 47:4)
When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad
strike off their heads and, when you have
laid them low, bind your captives firmly.
Then grant them their freedom or take ransom
from them, until War shall lay down her
burdens.

In the above verse, Mohammed is giving
detailed instruction about how to
maim and torture unbelievers in Jihad.
And finally when the Muslims are satisfied
enough after torturing and maiming the
unbelievers, they should proceed to
demand ransom for the captives. All for
the sake for all-merciful Allah !!

(Koran 5:33-34)
The only reward of those who make
war upon Allah and His messenger and strive
after corruption in the land will be that they
will be killed or crucified, or have their
hands and feet and alternate sides cut off,
or will be expelled out of the land. Such will
be their degradation in the
world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be
an awful doom; Save those who repent
before ye overpower them. For know that Allah
is Forgiving, merciful.

In this verse, Mohammed devises another
recipe for torturing unbelievers. This
particular recipe involves chopping off
alternate limbs and expelling the Kafirs
(people following other religions) out of
the land.

Christinas and Jews
---------------------
Prophet Mohammed has reserved special
position for certain sects of Unbelievers
in his so called "Holy Book" Koran.
Those unbelievers are none other than
followers of Christianity and Judaism.
I have selected few verses from Koran
to display what Muslims are taught and
instructed as far as treating Christians
and Jews is concerned.

(Koran 5:51)
Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians
for your friends. They are friends with one
another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship
shall become one of their number. Allah does
not guide the wrong-doers.

In this verse Prophet Mohammed is clearly
instructing his followers never to befriend
a Christian or a Jew. Because if they take
a Christian or a Jew as a friend, they
will commit a wrong deed and Allah's wrath
will be on them.

(Koran 5:57)
Believers, do not seek the friendship
of the infidels and those who were given the
Book before you, who have made your religion
a jest and a pasttime...

Here "those who were given the
Book before you" refers to Christians and
Jews. Once again Mohammed is warning
Muslims of all time never to befriend
a Christian or a Jew.

(Koran 5:64)
The Jews say: 'God's hand is chained.' May their
own hands be chained! May they be cursed for
what they say!...

In the above verse Prophet Mohammed is
showing his deep respect for the Jews.

(Koran 9:29)
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the
Last day, nor hold the forbidden which
hath been forbidden by Allah and his
messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion
of Truth from among the People of the
Book, until they pay the Jiziyah with
willing submission. And feel themselves
subdued.

Here 'People of the Book' refers to
Christians and Jews. The 'Religion
Of Truth' refers to Islam. So in the
above verse Prophet Mohammed is
instructing Muslims to fight and torture
Christians and Jews (who do not believe
in Islamic version of God) until they
pay tax to Muslims for their existence.
Muslims are also strictly instructed to
make the Christians and Jews feel
'subdued'. Allah is truly benign !!!

(Koran 9:30)
The Jews call 'Uzayr-a son of God', and the
Christinas call 'Christ the Son Of God'.
That is a saying from their mouth; (In this)
they but intimate what the unbelievers of old
used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how
they are decluded away from the Truth.

Here Prophet Mohammed is wishing that
Allah's curse be on Jews and Christians.
And what did the Christians and Jews
do for such special favour from Allah ?
All they did is that out of respect
and love, they called their Prophets
'son of God'.

Now we will enter the Islamic Hell brought
into existence by Mohammed's hallucination
and weird imagination.

(Koran 98:1-8)
The unbelievers among the People of the
Book and the pagans shall burn for ever
in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest
of all creatures.

Here "People of The Book" refers to
Christians and Jews. So according
to Prophet Mohammed, Christians, Jews
and pagans are the vilest of all
creatures in the world. Islam in deed
holds a high respect for people of other
religions !!

(Koran 22:19-22:23)
Garments of fire have been prepared for
the unbelievers. Sclading water shall be
poured upon their heads, melting their
skins and that which is in their bellies.
They shall be lashed rods of iron.
Whenever, in their anguish, they try to
escape from Hell, back they shall be
dragged, and will be told: 'Taste the
torment of the Conflagration!'

Here Mohammed has imagined vividly how
people of other religions will be punished
in Hell. By his sick and disgusting
imagination, he is trying to make sure
that people of other religions convert
to Islam out of sheer terror of Hell.
And if this terror doesn't work, then the
Muslims are always instructed to convert
unbelievers to Islam brutally by force
in Jihad.

(Koran 18:28-18:30)
For the wrongdoers We have prepared a
fire which will encompass them like the
walls of a pavilion. When they cry out
for help they shall be showered with
water as hot as molten brass, which will
scald their faces. Evil shall be their
drink, dismal their resting-place.

Who are the "wrong-doers" here ? None other
than the people who DO NOT follow Islam.
So Prophet Mohammed here continues with
his hallucination and gives the
description of Islamic Hell in the form
of a revelation.

(Koran 40:67-40:73)
Do you not see how those who dispute the
revelation of God turn away from the
right path ? Those who have denied the
Book and the message We sent through
Our apostles shall realize the truth
hereafter: when, with chains and shackles
round their necks, they shall be dragged
through scalding water and then burnt
in the fire of Hell.

Prophet Mohammed here explains what will
happen to those people who choose NOT
to follow his revelation "Quran"- a
manual of plunder, rape and murder.
So for people of other religions
following scriptures other than Quran,
Allah has pre-planned punishment.
First they shall be dragged through
scalding water with chains around their
necks and then they will be burnt in the
fire of Hell. Allah is truly merciful !!

(Koran 43:74)
..The unbelievers shall endure forever
the torment of Hell. The punishment will
never be lightened, and they shall be
speechless with despair. We do not
wrong, themselves.

Mohammed was not satisfied by just having
burnt the unbelievers once in Hell. So
here he is saying that the punishment
is never-ending and people following
other religions will be burnt in Hell
forever.

(Koran 55:41-52)
..That is the Hell which the unbelievers
deny. They shall wander between fire and
water fiercely seething. Which of your
Lord's blessing would you deny ?

(Koran 76:1-5)
For the unbelievers We have prepared chains and
fetters and a blazing Fire...

(Koran 73:12)
We have in store for the unbelievers
heavy fetters and a blazing fire, choking
food and harrowing torment: on the day
when the earth shall quiver with all its
mountains, and the mountains crumble into
heaps of shifting sand.

Once again, in the above verses,
Mohammed is emphasizing that heavy
fetters, choking food and hell fire are
in store for the unbelievers while the
Muslims enjoy the beautiful virgins
and young boys in Islamic Paradise.

(Koran 77:20-77:50)
Woe on that day to the disbelievers!
Begone to the Hell which you deny! Depart
into the shadow that will rise high in
three columns, giving neither shade nor
shelter from the flames, and throwing
up sparks as huge as towers, as bright
as yellow camels...Eat and enjoy
yourselves awhile. You are wicked men..."

In the above verse, Prophet Mohammed
is making sure that the people of other
religions do not get any shade or shelter
when they are burnt up in the Islamic
Hell. Allah is also revealing to
him that all people other than Muslims
are basically wicked in nature.

(Koran 8:73)
The unbelievers give aid and comfort
to each other. If you fail to do likewise,
there will be disorder in the land and
great corruption.

The Great Mohammed divided the Arabian
society in two tight compartments:
Momins and Kafirs. The word momin means
believer in Mohammed and Allah. In
contrast a kafir is a non-believer. The
momins did not have to be better men than
the Kafirs in terms of character or
consciousness. Momins had only to recite
the Kalima (incantation)- "there is no
God but Allah and Mohammed is his Prophet."
By doing that the 'momins' become qualified to kill as many kafirs
as they could or pleased, looting and
burning their belongings and enslaving
their women and children in the process.
In the above verse, Prophet Mohammed
once again is telling his followers to
help each other in banning up against
unbelievers (people of other religions)

(Koran 21:96-21:101)
..The unbelievers shall stare in amazement,
crying: 'Woe to us! Of this we have been
heedless. We have done wrong.' You and your
idols shall be the fuel of Hell; therein
you sall all go down."

This verse is another instance which
displays the deep respect Islam shows
towards other religions. Here Prophet
Mohammed is stating that people who
choose to represent God by idols will
be burnt in hell along with their
idols. Islam is truly compassionate
towards other religions !!

(Koran 33:7-33:12)
...But for the unbelievers He has prepared
a woeful punishment...

Here, we find the same old blabbering by
Mohammed once again regarding how
unbelievers will be punished.

(Koran 44:40-49)
..The fruit of the Zaqqum tree shall be the
unbelievers's fruit. Like dregs of oil,
like scalding water, it shall simmer in his
belly. A voice will cry: 'Seize him and drag
him into the depths of Hell. Then pour out
scalding water over his head, saying: "Taste
this, illustrious and honourable man! This is
the punishment which you have doubted."

(Koran 52:1-52:15)
..On that day they shall be sternly thrown into
the fire of Hell, and a voice will say to them:
'This is the Fire which you denied...Burn in its
flames. It is the same whether or not you show
forbearance. You shall be rewarded according to
your deeds.'

(Koran 31-37)
And burn ye him in the blazing fire. Further,
make him march in a chain, whereof the length is
seventy cubits. This was he that would not believe
in allah Most high amd would not encourage the
feeding of the indignant. So no friend hath he
here this day. Nor hath he any food except the
corruption from the washing of wounds.

(Koran 56:52-56)
Ye shall surely taste of the tree Zaqqum.
Then will ye fill your insides therwith, and
drink boiling water on top of it. Indeed ye
shall drink like diseased camels raging with
thirst. Such will be their entertainment on
the day of Requital!

(Koran 69:30-37)
We shall say: 'Lay hold of him and bind him.
Burn him in the fie of Hell, then fasten him with
a chain seventy cubits long. For he did not believe
Allah the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding
of the wretched. Today he shall be friendless here;
filth shall be his food, the filth which sinners
eat...

The above five verses contain detail
description of various kinds of
punishments people of other religions
will undergo in Islamic Hell. They
display the true respect Prophet Mohammed
had for people who were not following
Islam. And through these verses,
Koran (the manual for plunder, rape and
murder)which is treated as a timeless
scripture by Muslims, teaches how lowly
people of other religions
should be treated by Muslims regardless
of time or space.

(Koran 2:39)
Those who reject faith shall be the
companions of the Fire.

(Koran 2:89-90)
The curse of Allah is on the unbelievers...
humiliating is the punishment.

(Koran 13:13)
..He hurls his thunderbolts at whom he pleases
Yet the unbelievers wrangle about Allah..

(Koran 58:5)
Those who resist Allah and his messenger
will be humbled to dust.

(Koran 70:15-16)
The fire of Hell will pluck out his being
right to the skull..

(Koran 5:10) As for those who disbelieve
and deny Our revelations, they are the
heirs of Hell.

The summary of the above six verses is that
a person follwing any religion other than
Islam, is automatically assigned to Hell.
His good thoughts, good actions or peity
are of no value until and unless he
follows Islam. So if in this life, a
person does not follow Islam and believe
in Islamic scripture, Allah will
store Hell-Fire, Hot water, Molten brass,
thunderbolts and other humiliating
punishments in the life hereafter for
him.

(Koran 70:39)
We have created the unbelievers out of base
matters.

So here Prophet Mohammed claims that all the people
of other religions are basically useless and evil
because they are made up of base matters. But the
same people become Allah's favourite and become
capable of earning Houris and young boys when
they convert to Islam.

Note: "The Meaning of the Glorius Quran" by Abdullah Yusuf Ali was used to
compose this article.

,,,,,,,

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Khondakar Golam Mowla

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Visit my home page for string/topic verses of the Holy Quran and the Way
to God:

http://home.att.net/~kgmowla

Thanks,

G.M.B. a # 557

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 07:59:37 -0400, Khondakar Golam Mowla
<kgm...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Visit my home page for string/topic verses of the Holy Quran and the Way
>to God:
>
>http://home.att.net/~kgmowla
>
>Thanks,
>

>,,,,,,, wrote:
>>

>> On Sun, 12 Apr 1998 10:49:55 -0600, zulfi...@hotmail.com wrote:

Ya Mowla

You bastard have eliminated someone else post but you want everybody
to go see the propaganda in your website do you ??

Well you are now on alt.atheism, and let me give some atheistic wisdom
of freedom and human rights:

T H E R E I S N O A L L A H

They lied to you from the day you were born and today you are afraid
to admit it because you will be left with nothing. Empty mind.

Your Muhamad was a desert killer who killed everybody who didn't
accept his """truth""" and screwed every little boy and girl he could
stick his dick in.

Then he said that Allah revealed to him the it is O.K. by Allah if
Muhamad screw everyone in sight. First he invented that Allah and said
that Allah from now on love only Muhamad and reject all others.
That is a lie that works on desert people, not on the Internet

I am not sure if you are one of the Clergy of Islam or just a stooge
of it, but remember:

The entire invention of a God, Jewish, Moslem,christian or any god,
is invented by bad people who wanted to control other people.

The worst blood shed in history was made in the name of god, be it
allah, god, or the father.

Bless your lucky day that you are now on the Internet, and you can get
this lesson in freedom and human democracy. In your country, and I
think it is Iran from your name, in your country you will never be
lucky to hear such words of wisdom.Because Iran is a theocracy and an
Islamic dictatorship

Wake up, smarten up, kick religion out of your life, be free and join
atheism.
There is no such a critter as a god

G.M.B. atheist # 557

Fodil

May 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/10/98

Any which way you look at it, you guys "atheist" have found a way to
make a new religion and that is atheism, you are all extremist religious
people, but in opposite directions. In your cases opposite repel(don't
atract) each other, which is against nature..

Fodil

G.M.B. a # 557 wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 07:59:37 -0400, Khondakar Golam Mowla
> <kgm...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Khondakar, you are illiterate or what ? Can't you read zulfikar who
> proves right here that your Islam is te best way to murder and rape
> and misery ?
>
> Also, and this is very important, you are now in alt.atheism and I am
> telling you with full authority that there is no such animal called
> God. Ask anyone here if I am lying to you.
> >THERE IS NO ALLAH. THERE IS NO ALLAH. THERE IS NO ALLAH. no such animal even in the zoo.
> So wake up and start seeing reality or go to your NG of IRAN where
> they are all still asleep.
>
> G.M.B. a # 557

> >Visit my home page for string/topic verses of the Holy Quran and the Way

> >to God: NO ALLAH.....NO ALLAH......NO ALLAH....period.

> >http://home.att.net/~kgmowla
> >
> >Thanks,

Michael Alexander

May 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/10/98

An religious extremist is someone who lets his religion override his common
sense. They presented an example on 60 minutes. A man murdered his
daughter and according to Iranian law, this is not a crime. People are
using religion to justify acts that are obviously evil to anyone who listens
to his or her common sense. Atheist have no religion, therefore they can't
be religious extremist.

Fodil

May 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/10/98

Michael Alexander wrote:

> An religious extremist is someone who lets his religion override his common
> sense. They presented an example on 60 minutes. A man murdered his
> daughter and according to Iranian law, this is not a crime. People are
> using religion to justify acts that are obviously evil to anyone who listens
> to his or her common sense. Atheist have no religion, therefore they can't
> be religious extremist.

Here you go again, one isolated incident, per 60 minutes, and you
condone Islam for this.
I bet all iranians will start killing their daughters tomorrow, because
it is not a crime..

Common sense, reasoning & logic are part and should be part of any
moslem, if the iranian law sees it differently, that's the iranian
problem and has nothing to do with Islam. If you are telling me that
certain religious people abuse, and misuse Islam, I agree with you,
maybe the iranians are abusing it..

You, on the other hand, has found a way , to preach your beliefs in "not
to believe", the same way they do, "the only way is to beleive". In my
book, you are the same, you are both extremists, and none of use common
sense..
One more thing, I don't know what took John Dahmer, in the States, to
kill,cook and eat his victims, maybe his religious beleifs...

and Igonrance is the most violent element in any society..

Fodil

Fodil

May 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/10/98

All the sciences you beleive in, the religious person beleives in.
You both preach, two opposite beleifs.

They preach God, and the leaders of religion are the ones to follow, and
the only ones, in any social life.

You preach the opposite , you are anti-religion, which is a religion in
its self defined as "Anti-God, Anti-Christ..", You are a preacher, so
they are..You and they repel each other, even both of you are opposites
of each other, so both of you are not normal, i.e. against the saying
"opposites attracts.."

I am not extermist religious person, but I can tell you that there are
great benefits in every religion..
You find out on your own, since you know about Coke, Pepsi & their
ingredients..

Fodil..

John Dearden wrote:

> Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net> writes:
>
> >Any which way you look at it, you guys "atheist" have found a way to
> >make a new religion and that is atheism, you are all extremist religious
> >people, but in opposite directions. In your cases opposite repel(don't
> >atract) each other, which is against nature..
>

> Please, if you will ...
>
> How is atheism a religion?
>
> To pre-empt some some of your (possible) answers.
>
> 1) Atheists have to _believe_ there is no god.
> Incorrect.
> Weak atheism is a state of having _no belief_ in a god.
> Strong atheism is the affirmation that there is no god.
> Therefore, strong atheism involves belief.
>
> Beyond that, I _believe_ that Coca-Cola contains sugar. I believe
> that the Easter Bunny doesn't exist. Do these beliefs make me
> religious?
>
> 2) Atheists follow a moral code.
> Incorrect.
> Atheism is simply the rejection of the notion of a god. Beyond that,
> people are free to make up their own morals - Atheism does NOT force
> ANY moral code on ANYONE.
>
> 3) Atheism competes with (other) religions and must therefore be a
> religion itself.
> This is stupid. It's like saying "You don't completely support
> capitalism? You're a communist!". We (as atheists) _reject_ religion.
>
> How is it that atheists repel each other?
> --
> John Dearden email s32...@student.uq.edu.au .-_|\
> http://student.uq.edu.au/~s320873 / \
> \_.-._/
> "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human v

G.M.B. a # 557

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

<kgm...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Khondakar, you are illiterate or what ? Can't you read zulfikar who
proves right here that your Islam is te best way to murder and rape
and misery ?

Also, and this is very important, you are now in alt.atheism and I am
telling you with full authority that there is no such animal called
God. Ask anyone here if I am lying to you.
>THERE IS NO ALLAH. THERE IS NO ALLAH. THERE IS NO ALLAH. no such animal even in the zoo.
So wake up and start seeing reality or go to your NG of IRAN where
they are all still asleep.

G.M.B. a # 557

>Visit my home page for string/topic verses of the Holy Quran and the Way
>to God: NO ALLAH.....NO ALLAH......NO ALLAH....period.
>
>http://home.att.net/~kgmowla
>
>Thanks,

John Dearden

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

G.M.B. a # 557

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

On Sun, 10 May 1998 22:41:18 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>All the sciences you beleive in, the religious person beleives in.
>You both preach, two opposite beleifs.
>
>They preach God, and the leaders of religion are the ones to follow, and
>the only ones, in any social life.
>
>You preach the opposite , you are anti-religion, which is a religion in
>its self defined as "Anti-God, Anti-Christ..", You are a preacher, so
>they are..You and they repel each other, even both of you are opposites
>of each other, so both of you are not normal, i.e. against the saying
>"opposites attracts.."
>
>I am not extermist religious person, but I can tell you that there are
>great benefits in every religion..
>You find out on your own, since you know about Coke, Pepsi & their
>ingredients..
>
>Fodil..

Fodil, you are a pathetic non-thinking person who will not let go of
the nonsense you were fed all your life and I don't blame you.

If you let go you will have a void, and empty soul and an empty brain
and no future.

You cling to this myth of a God that doesn't exist because you can't
figure out the world without it.
You are a prisoner who love the prison and wouldn't get out even if
they opened the doors and let you go.

In short, it is your brain that you have deposited in the clergyman
pocket. Not necessarily the one you know today but his predecessor or
the others before him. and now that you are deprived of your brain
and can't think on your own you think that we atheist are wrong.

You are in a tremendous time of your life now that you are on
alt.atheism.
>ALT.ATHEISM IS THE FREEDOM CENTRE OF SOCIETY,
be gratefull for what we can tell you and open your eyes.

I was a religionist. More then you, and when I first came here I was
completely disturbed and confused.

Look where I am today, Come with me , to freedom, and if you do
WE WELCOME YOU.

G.M.B. a # 557

G.M.B. a # 557

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

On Sun, 10 May 1998 22:52:29 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Michael Alexander wrote:
>>
>> An religious extremist is someone who lets his religion override his common
>> sense. They presented an example on 60 minutes. A man murdered his
>> daughter and according to Iranian law, this is not a crime. People are
>> using religion to justify acts that are obviously evil to anyone who listens
>> to his or her common sense. Atheist have no religion, therefore they can't
>> be religious extremist.
>>
>Here you go again, one isolated incident, per 60 minutes, and you
>condone Islam for this.
>I bet all iranians will start killing their daughters tomorrow, because
>it is not a crime..
>
>Common sense, reasoning & logic are part and should be part of any
>moslem, if the iranian law sees it differently, that's the iranian
>problem and has nothing to do with Islam. If you are telling me that
>certain religious people abuse, and misuse Islam, I agree with you,
>maybe the iranians are abusing it..
>
>You, on the other hand, has found a way , to preach your beliefs in "not
>to believe", the same way they do, "the only way is to beleive". In my
>book, you are the same, you are both extremists, and none of use common
>sense..
>One more thing, I don't know what took John Dahmer, in the States, to
>kill,cook and eat his victims, maybe his religious beleifs...
>
>and Igonrance is the most violent element in any society..
>
>Fodil

You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
society.

>AND WITHOUT IGNORANCE ALL RELIGIONS WILL BE GONE TOMORROW THEY ARE BUILT ON IGNORANCE.

If I came to you today and told you that I can move the Everest
mountain and put it in the Pacific ocean, will you believe me ?
Of course you won't. You are a smart man, or so you think.

But if I was a warlord of sort and your life depended on you
believing in what I am telling you, will you then not at least pay lip
service to me and agree with me ? Sure you will because your neck is
on the line.Regardless of what you have in your heart, you will agree
that I can move the Everest as I said.

One thousand year down the line you and me and all that generation are
gone and only stories remain of all of us.

But new smart clergymen who make a liviung from such phony stories and
have the same sword power that the first warlord had, and they use
them today against those who so called "BLASPHEM" the originator of
this story of being able to move the Everest.

Then my grand children who are today as afraid of the sword possessing
grand children of the original warlord will not only be afraid for
their lives as I was 1000 years ago but by now we all call the
original warlord A HOLLY MAN.....A MAN OF GOD... right ?
And remember, the invention called God is the same phony lie as the
lie that I can move the Everest.

I can't move the Everest, I am lying, and God doesn't exist.
Whoever invented it is lying, but you theists can't even comprehend
this minimal think .

>NO ALLAH- NO JAHWEH- NO FATHER. IT IS ALL LIE, LIE, LIE.

Wake up Fodil for your own and your family's sake.

G.M.B. a # 557

Fodil

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

Listen dude, It's you that is what you are , un jahil, ignorant. And
always remember ignorance is the most violent element in any society.

I don't give a shit about clergymen, I think they are all Satanic verses
worshippers, except Mohamed(S). I think God is a concept, I have my way
of thinking about it..You think nothing, you understand not..The point I
was trying to make is that you are no different than a freeking
religious clergyman, you preach a freeking religion "atheism"..Define
for me a religion..You want social life to be based on certain
criterion, and one of them is Anti-God, and anti-"religion."..What about
ethics, and good morals in all religions..

I don't have time to debate you on this issue..Probably you were some
type of religious freek, and somebody else has found a way to change
your mind, and you became rebel(un revolte)( against God.."Ghadhibon
aalaAllah.."

Fodil..

Fodil

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

Hi # 557,

In my religion clergymen are ignorant...

Fodil

> You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
> society.

Christ...@yahoo.com

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

In article <355666...@earthlink.net>,
pcs...@earthlink.net wrote:

> G.M.B. a # 557 wrote:

> > Khondakar, you are illiterate or what ? Can't you read zulfikar who
> > proves right here that your Islam is te best way to murder and rape
> > and misery ?

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Islam is a Satanic cult. It is obviously for every Christian. What's left of
Islam for it to be a religion? Nothing, 12,000 + sects and they all oppose
each other.
Wanna example, take one:

Reuters 05-MAY-98

TEHRAN, May 5 (Reuters) - The Iranian Supreme Court will
soon review a death sentence against a German businessman
for having sexual relations out of wedlock with an Iranian
woman, Iran's top judge said on Tuesday.
==================
another one:
From book:

Schacht, Joseph
An Introduction to Islamic Law.
Clarendon Press: Oxford
p.130

"The basis of the Islamic attitude toward unbelievers is the law of war;
they must be either converted, or subjugated and killed (excepting women,
children, and slaves)...As an exception, the Arab pagans are given the
choice only between conversion to Islam or death. Apart from this,
prisoners of war are either made slaves or killed or left alive as free
dhimmis or exchanged for muslim prisoners of war, at the discretion of the
imam..."
==================

more:
From _Digest of Islamic Law_ N. Baillie, Premier Book House
(Pakistan), p. 363

"When the head of the Muslim community has subdued a country by force of arms,
prisoners or such of the inhabitants, as have fallen into his hands, are at
his absolute disposal, and may be lawfully reduced to slavery, or even put to
death."
================
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Questions Muslims ask Christians

Muslim (Question): Christians say they believe in one God. However, you say
that Jesus is God, and Jehovah is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. That
says that you believe in three Gods. How do you resolve that contradiction?

First, let me say that there is no contradiction. There is only one God who
has revealed Himself in three distinct and separate
ways. In the Old Testament, He revealed Himself primarily as Jehovah. In the
Gospels, He primarily revealed Himself in the
Person of Jesus. Beginning in the book of Acts, He reveals Himself in the
Person of the Holy Spirit.

One simple but clear way to understand this profound truth is to understand
how He has created us. The Bible says that we
were created in His image. In other words, we were created in the likeness of
God. If we understand how we were created,
then we can understand the true nature of God. There are three separate but
distinct characteristics of every human being.

First, we were created as physical beings. We have a body that enables us to
touch, taste, smell, see, and hear. Second, the
Bible says that God made us living souls. That means there is an inner part of
us - a human personality. We have the ability to
think, feel, and choose. The human personality is obviously different from our
bodies.

The third and deepest part of our lives is the spiritual part. It is that part
of us that allows us to commune with God. The Bible
says that God is Spirit, and those that worship Him must worship Him is spirit
and truth. This part of man is distinctively
different from the personality and the body.

When I speak to someone I don't say, "I want your body to leave because I only
want to speak to your personality." That
would be ridiculous. There are three distinct part of each of our lives. Yet,
there is only one of each of us. And we were
created in God's image. We are a reflection of God. Then, if there are three
distinct parts of each of us, why should it be so
difficult to believe that there are three distinct parts to the one, true and
living God? In the Old Testament, He is God for us. In
the Gospels, He is God with us. In the book of Acts and the Epistles, He is
God in us. The truth is that this one God is for us,
with us, and in us who believe.

Christ...@yahoo.com

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

Reuters 05-MAY-98

Questions Muslims ask Christians

G.M.B. a # 557

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

On Mon, 11 May 1998 09:56:50 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Listen dude, It's you that is what you are , un jahil, ignorant. And
>always remember ignorance is the most violent element in any society.
>
>I don't give a shit about clergymen, I think they are all Satanic verses
>worshippers, except Mohamed(S). I think God is a concept, I have my way
>of thinking about it..You think nothing, you understand not..The point I
>was trying to make is that you are no different than a freeking
>religious clergyman, you preach a freeking religion "atheism"..Define
>for me a religion..You want social life to be based on certain
>criterion, and one of them is Anti-God, and anti-"religion."..What about
>ethics, and good morals in all religions..
>
>I don't have time to debate you on this issue..Probably you were some
>type of religious freek, and somebody else has found a way to change
>your mind, and you became rebel(un revolte)( against God.."Ghadhibon
>aalaAllah.."
>
>Fodil..

Listen Fodil.
I think the entire thing is a big misunderstanding that only now I see
it.
This post was supposed to be only in alt.atheism.
Here we are free people and that's how we behave and that's how we
write and speak. It is too powerfull for you.

Now I noticed that this post was posted by someone also to Islamic
groups where you guys still belong to the dark ages, to the time of
Muhammad in the desert, and you are not free people even though you
already have computers and speak English.

You are unable to understand this and this is why you say that we have
invented a new religion but we did not.!!!
No matter what your clergyman brainwash you, and your friends tell you
different story, atheism mean just this:
A - THEISM. No - Religion. period...........
^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^ ^^^^^^^
Understand ?? Capiche ?? Fahman ?? Comprendez vous ??

So go back to your fears, confusions, mental prison, and stay out of

alt.atheism, It is too confusing for people like you.

G.M.B. a # 557

Fodil

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

G.M.B. a # 557 wrote:

I fear nothing!,excep God!..I can think any wich way I want, I can tell
you that God is all a state of mind, and men is expandable and still in
the evolution process.. ,and at a certain level might reach the degree
of being what we call today "devine", God and I love to read el-Quran,
it's well beyound your beasthood. You see this what my Islam taught me,
no boundaries..and who brainwashed your little brains..and why you are
preaching your stupidity on soc.culture.algeria..Who the heck told you
this is a religious site?..What about John Dahmer why did he rape boys,
cooked them and ate them , what is it his religious beleifs. And you
why are you hiding and using #557, are you afraid of something?, or
maybe you don't want to have Judio-Christian-Moslem name.. You will rot
in hell with soucha...and your buddy Satan is waiting for your little
ass, don't worry..You think you opened up your brains, which you have
none, it is your asshole that is wide-open..
Go preach your satanism to your followers, we don't preach in this
sites, we just debate issues, and you have no issue, except full of
igorance and hate towards others. Do you have any moral values, or
ethics?..Where are you from?..Are you homosexual by any chance?, I have
nothing against that, but I can hook you up with someone here on this
site...

When you solve the big bang theory , a time t=0, then I'll help you
preach!..until then, you can sing all you want, I can even compose songs
for you!!

Fodil

Fodil

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

June Gill wrote:

> In article <35570091...@usenet.idirect.com>, G.M.B. a # 557
> <ath...@atheism.com> writes
>
> [snip]
>
> >You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
> >society.
> >

> >>AND WITHOUT IGNORANCE ALL RELIGIONS WILL BE GONE
> >TOMORROW THEY ARE BUILT ON IGNORANCE.

1)And you what are you built on?,
2) What is your gender and sex, are you gay?, because if you are I can
hook you up with someone on this site..
3)What is your present religion?, as far as ethics, moral conducts..
4)Who taught you, which clergyman?, Is it Satan?!
5)are you kaffir?, or you are getting into high learning, beyond
ordinary present man's capability?.
6) what was your previous religion, before you convert to atheism..
7) Where does your spirit go, after you perish?
8) Do you beleive in the reacranation?
9) What if you were a dog in an earlier life, and now you became theist.
10) Do you eat pigs?, if so, why?
11) What is the color of your blood?, is it the same color like the rest
of humans?, or you have none, you are just pure matter with air..

Fodil

> [snip]

> >>NO ALLAH- NO JAHWEH- NO FATHER. IT IS ALL LIE, LIE, LIE.
> >
> >Wake up Fodil for your own and your family's sake.

Wake up for what?, I like it this way!, because you know you are going
to rot in hell, with your lord Satan!..bullshit!, Faqou!
What about the messaiah, what about Satan?, is he your master?..Do you
really feel love?, or pain?..
Do you have blood in your veins?, do you have veins?

Fodil
> >G.M.B. a # 557
>

> Hi Gever.
>
> I worry about you. Aren't you putting yourself in danger of retribution
> from Islamic fundamentalists by writing such posts? Don't they
> believe they have the right to punish you because you became a non-
> believer? Do take care.
>
> --
> June G
> # 364

June Gill

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

In article <35570091...@usenet.idirect.com>, G.M.B. a # 557
<ath...@atheism.com> writes

[snip]

>You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
>society.
>
>>AND WITHOUT IGNORANCE ALL RELIGIONS WILL BE GONE
>TOMORROW THEY ARE BUILT ON IGNORANCE.

[snip]

>>NO ALLAH- NO JAHWEH- NO FATHER. IT IS ALL LIE, LIE, LIE.
>
>Wake up Fodil for your own and your family's sake.

Therion Ware

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

On Mon, 11 May 1998 22:02:04 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 77 valuable lines of text:

[snip]

>I fear nothing!,excep God!..

and a dictionary, apparently.

>I can think any wich way I want, I can tell

"which" way I want.

>you that God is all a state of mind, and men is expandable

"expandable men". Aren't we all? Presumably, "expendable" was
intended, but you know how those Freudian slips are..

> and still in
>the evolution process..

evolutionary process.

>,and at a certain level might reach the degree
>of being what we call today "devine",

Divine.

>God and I love to read el-Quran,

"al-Quran", surely?

>it's well beyound your beasthood.

beyond

>You see this what my Islam taught me,

"Your" Islam? You have you own sect? Amazing! But then, ultimately,
don't all theists?

>no boundaries..and who brainwashed your little brains..

"brain", given the personal nature of this post.

>and why you are
>preaching your stupidity on soc.culture.algeria..

Or soc.culture.british, or uk.religion.islam, or soc.culture.jewish,
or alt.atheism, for that matter. Next time, set the follow-ups,
there's a good chap. (This has been done).

>Who the heck told you this is a religious site?..

Um, a usenet group is not a "site" in any sense of the term.

>What about John Dahmer why did he rape boys,

"John"? "Jeffrey," surely? If you know of a new serial killer by the
name of Dahmer, you are morally obliged to inform the police asap.

>cooked them and ate them , what is it his religious beleifs.

possibly: "What were his religious beliefs?" Rare, one imagines.

>And you
>why are you hiding and using #557, are you afraid of something?, or
>maybe you don't want to have Judio-Christian-Moslem name.. You will rot
>in hell with soucha...

What, for having an aa number? That seems a little excessive, wouldn't
you say?

>and your buddy Satan is waiting for your little
>ass, don't worry..You think you opened up your brains, which you have
>none,

possibly: "of which you have none".

>it is your asshole that is wide-open..

Do you confuse yourself with your God on a regular basis? One
understands that those who presume to judge individuals with respect
to their place in eternity, have a difficult time of it come the
judgement. Write 100 times "I am not God," and then try to believe it.

While we're at it, could you explain your apparent fascination with
"assholes". First a Freudian slip, and then this.

>Go preach your satanism to your followers, we don't preach in this
>sites, we just debate issues, and you have no issue, except full of
>igorance

"ignorance".

>and hate towards others. Do you have any moral values, or
>ethics?..Where are you from?..Are you homosexual by any chance?, I have

>nothing against that, but I can hook you up with someone here on this
>site...

One feels it unlikely that any of your intimate male friends would
make the grade, but it is kind of you to offer, despite the fact that
pimping is hardly approved of either by Christ or Allah.

>When you solve the big bang theory , a time t=0, then I'll help you
>preach!..

Thank you for you recent application. Unfortunately we have received
many offers from those with a more appropriate skillset, and greater
experience in the area. We wish you every success in finding a
suitable position.

Yours Sincerely

The EAC.

>until then, you can sing all you want, I can even compose songs
>for you!!

Mohammed Abdu, where are you when we need you?

-----
Hell Is A City Much Like Dis, and it's Pandemonium; for "why this is Hell, nor am I out of it".
------ ------
Visit The City of Dis at: <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/index.html>
Evil Atheist Conspiracy : <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/eac/eac-oath.html>
Alt.Athesim Twit List : <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/aatwit/aatwit.html>
------
remove .eac from address to send email. Site updated: 23 Apr 1998 - 03:30 GMT.
E.A.C. Member #81 - AA: #422 (ag).

Therion Ware

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

On Mon, 11 May 1998 22:21:53 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 54 valuable lines of text:

>June Gill wrote:
>>
>> In article <35570091...@usenet.idirect.com>, G.M.B. a # 557
>> <ath...@atheism.com> writes
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> >You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
>> >society.

>> >TOMORROW THEY ARE BUILT ON IGNORANCE.
>> >

>1)And you what are you built on?,
>2) What is your gender and sex, are you gay?, because if you are I can
>hook you up with someone on this site..
>3)What is your present religion?, as far as ethics, moral conducts..
>4)Who taught you, which clergyman?, Is it Satan?!
>5)are you kaffir?, or you are getting into high learning, beyond
>ordinary present man's capability?.
>6) what was your previous religion, before you convert to atheism..
>7) Where does your spirit go, after you perish?
>8) Do you beleive in the reacranation?
>9) What if you were a dog in an earlier life, and now you became theist.
>10) Do you eat pigs?, if so, why?
>11) What is the color of your blood?, is it the same color like the rest
>of humans?, or you have none, you are just pure matter with air..
>
>Fodil
>

>> [snip]

>> >Wake up Fodil for your own and your family's sake.
>> >

>Wake up for what?, I like it this way!, because you know you are going
>to rot in hell, with your lord Satan!..bullshit!, Faqou!
>What about the messaiah, what about Satan?, is he your master?..Do you
>really feel love?, or pain?..
>Do you have blood in your veins?, do you have veins?
>Fodil

>> >G.M.B. a # 557
>>
>> Hi Gever.
>>
>> I worry about you. Aren't you putting yourself in danger of retribution
>> from Islamic fundamentalists by writing such posts? Don't they
>> believe they have the right to punish you because you became a non-
>> believer? Do take care.
>>
>> --
>> June G
>> # 364

-----

Therion Ware

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

On Mon, 11 May 1998 22:21:53 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 54 valuable lines of text:

>June Gill wrote:
>>
>> In article <35570091...@usenet.idirect.com>, G.M.B. a # 557
>> <ath...@atheism.com> writes
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> >You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
>> >society.

>> >TOMORROW THEY ARE BUILT ON IGNORANCE.
>> >
>1)And you what are you built on?,

While I have no doubt that June is built, in all the senses that
matter, perhaps you could clarify this a little?

>2) What is your gender and sex, are you gay?,

This seems to be an unending source of fascination for you. Perhaps
you should tell us why. After all, we are here to help. In the
meantime, try <alt.personals.bondage.gay> where you will find many
people willing to indulge your fascination.

> because if you are I can hook you up with someone on this site..

More offers of pimping. A trend emerges. Do you make much money at
this? Is it not traditional to ask if I'd like to meet your sister?

>3)What is your present religion?, as far as ethics, moral conducts..

What do religions have to do with ethics and morals, besides
validating the mostly dubious actions of religionists? If you derive
your morals from religion, you are essentially saying that you are
incapable of thinking for yourself, and have to be told what is right.

>4)Who taught you, which clergyman?, Is it Satan?!

As far as one is aware, there is no tradition of Satan ever taking
holy orders.

>5)are you kaffir?, or you are getting into high learning, beyond
>ordinary present man's capability?.

The usual usage of "Kaffir" is "black," IIRC. Are you saying that
blacks are incapable of high learning? If so, what does this say for
the doctrine that all are one in Islam?

>6) what was your previous religion, before you convert to atheism..

Can't speak for June, but personally a fairly accurate answer would be
"all of them". Including yours, sonny.

>7) Where does your spirit go, after you perish?

Where does the light go when you turn the switch off? One imagines
that your "spirit" goes to much the same place.

>8) Do you beleive in the reacranation?

possibly: "reincarnation".

>9) What if you were a dog in an earlier life, and now you became theist.

"Transmigration" is not identical to "reincarnation". You really must
look this stuff up. You would save yourself so much embarrassment.

>10) Do you eat pigs?, if so, why?

No. I prefer to keep social relations to members of the same species,
and so cannot help you here. Try:
<alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bestiality.hampster.duct-tape>

>11) What is the color of your blood?,

and how you would love to discover that at first hand, no doubt.

>is it the same color like the rest
>of humans?, or you have none, you are just pure matter with air..

The significance of this one escapes me. Suggestions?

Fodil

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

To those of al.atheisme, you want us to belong into "your new religion".
Explain the following, and I have few candidates for you.{in particular
Therion, Judy Gill, #557 & Co..the ones that send us the "news".}

What's up with you?, why are you angry at God?..Are you "ghadhiboune
aala Allah"..What did he do to you?. If he does not exist?, so what's
your problem?, why are you upset?..Take it easy!!

a1) Since you are the Anti-Christ, does this implies you are
Pro-Satan?..

a)First of all!, you have to learn to come down and relax, don't worry
God is not mad at you, he loves all his creatures..

b)Explain to me the big bang theory at t=0..

c) What would you predict for mankind to become in 10,000 years, will
Men change shape...,progress, self-destruct...

d)Are you going to form your own colony somewhere in this planet, and
have an eutopia, where no ignorance, no religion and all of you will
live in peace, no crimes..

f)I bet all of you don't commit any crimes, because only the igonrants
do, "Ignorance is the most violent element in every society.."., and per
Judy Gill(ex-Juish, the massiah will show her..) claims only the
religious people are ignorant..

g)Did you all reach a certain degree of intelligence beyond all other
normal people, if so..we are all intersted, show us the trick. I don't
think by telling me say "I don't beleive in God, 100 times a day" makes
me more intelligent and smarter, if so, I am willing to. The problem
I'm having is that I am trying to decode the DNA structure of the cock
roach so I can transform it to a usefull flying insect or a bird, either
a nice butterfly, or a humming bird, that's all..But I don't have the
smarts for it, I just can't put the equations together and my
mathematical skills are not too bad..I am familiar with some fields of
genetic engeering, but the math is the problem..I use all kind of
computer programs in vain, negative results. Either the cock roach dies,
or becomes a bigger cock roach, more nuissance..

I am in, if I can achieve my dreams.., so please let me know, I need
help..maybe I convert to "your religion"

Fodil

Therion Ware

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998 00:27:35 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 148 valuable lines of text:

>To those of al.atheisme, you want us to belong into "your new religion".

Um, atheism isn't a proselytizing religion. Come to that it's not a
religion either.

>Explain the following, and I have few candidates for you.{in particular
>Therion, Judy Gill, #557 & Co..the ones that send us the "news".}

I shouldn't... no ... no ... oh what the hell...

>What's up with you?, why are you angry at God?

It is difficult to be angry at that which does not exist.

>Are you "ghadhiboune
>aala Allah"..What did he do to you?. If he does not exist?, so what's
>your problem?, why are you upset?..Take it easy!!

The problem is with the believers. They have this alarming tendency to
kill and torture people who don't agree with them about points that
can never be empirically validated.

>a1) Since you are the Anti-Christ, does this implies you are
>Pro-Satan?..

"Since you are the anti-christ...". How did you arrive at this
conclusion? To be the anti-christ rather demands belief in the
Christian version of God, and atheists do not believe in any deity.

Oh, I see, atheists are *really* anti-christs, whether they know it,
or not. Can I perhaps introduce you to my friend Hamish McKilt, who is
a true scotsman and who enjoys debating these issues.

>a)First of all!, you have to learn to come down and relax,

I, darling, am the most relaxed person you are every likely to meet,
vicariously, or otherwise.

>don't worry
>God is not mad at you, he loves all his creatures..

So much so, that we are told that he will condemn many of them to an
eternity of torture. On the other hand Islam does not generally
speaking go in for eternal torture, and even Shiatan will be redeemed
on the last day. Perhaps there is hope yet.

>b)Explain to me the big bang theory at t=0..

Not currently possible. One understands that in order to talk about
t=0 to t=10^-33 ish, one requires a quantum theory of gravity, and
this has not yet been developed. No doubt it will be, in due course.
On the other hand, it does seem that there is no place for God as far
as t+ 10^-33 seconds until now.

>c) What would you predict for mankind to become in 10,000 years, will
>Men change shape...,progress, self-destruct...

Who can say. No doubt it will prove to be an interesting story. Stay
tuned for the next exciting episode.

>d)Are you going to form your own colony somewhere in this planet, and
>have an eutopia, where no ignorance, no religion and all of you will
>live in peace, no crimes..

Probably not. It is better that rationality be distributed throughout
the kingdoms of the world, that the foolish might learn by good and
true example.

>f)I bet all of you don't commit any crimes, because only the igonrants
>do,

Crime might sometimes be both a rational, intelligent and moral
action, unless of course, you subscribe to the idea of absolute
morality.

>"Ignorance is the most violent element in every society.."., and per
>Judy Gill(ex-Juish, the massiah will show her..) claims only the
>religious people are ignorant..

That's not what she claimed at all. June said: "You are right Fodil,
ignorance IS the most violent element in any society. " if I read the
attributations correctly. Quite how you get from there to "only the
religious people are ignorant" escapes me. Was it divine revelation?
Could you explain this.

>g)Did you all reach a certain degree of intelligence beyond all other
>normal people, if so..we are all intersted, show us the trick. I don't
>think by telling me say "I don't beleive in God, 100 times a day" makes
>me more intelligent and smarter, if so, I am willing to. The problem
>I'm having is that I am trying to decode the DNA structure of the cock
>roach so I can transform it to a usefull flying insect or a bird, either
>a nice butterfly, or a humming bird, that's all..But I don't have the
>smarts for it, I just can't put the equations together and my
>mathematical skills are not too bad..I am familiar with some fields of
>genetic engeering, but the math is the problem..I use all kind of
>computer programs in vain, negative results. Either the cock roach dies,
>or becomes a bigger cock roach, more nuissance..

I think that you had better read the talk.origins faq.

>I am in, if I can achieve my dreams.., so please let me know, I need
>help..maybe I convert to "your religion"

A lack of religion is not a religion. But do tell, what are your
dreams? Perhaps the EAC can help. We could send a black helicopter.

Fodil

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

Thank you Therion for your response.

I know it's not a religion, but once something has been preached...(fill
in the blanks)

I am free thinker myself.. I don't beleive in fairy tales of the Jesus
freeks and the fundamental islamists..The true fact is nobody knows,
yet...life has no ends..

If you take mankind to be pure matter, i.e "just a thinking rock", than
I beleive in your "God, just kidding"..I don't beleive that man has
discovered himself yet..Once we come up to know who we realy are, then
the solution is clear, so far we understand not..and we are all
ignorants, Men that is..in any which way you look at it..

Your theory is very simple: You take mankind to be pure matter....(fill
in the blank)
The other way : Mankind is pure soul(energy), and the body is just a
piece of clothing, or place where the soul rests, and ...we can develop
all theories..

An other said , let's combine both: Matter & Mind (soul)..

I am not extremist, I just chose what's in between, take a little bit
from each, this way I won't be labeled an extremist..crazy...mahbool...

When I find the correlation between mind & matter, and find the
equation, then I'll join the winner ..Right now, the game is tight
(darou match nul)..Until then...the game is still on..and I like it..
That does not prevent me from praying, reading the Quran, meditating..
Maybe I feel relaxed, good , when I pray, self-satisfaction..
People engage in Yoga for hours and hours, just to lift their spirit
up.. Some, they place "God" above all, and try to reach him spritually,
it makes them feel good, relaxed, peaceful...
The ones that are engaging in wars, killing & butchering others don't
belong to any group, they are just the defect and the reject of mankind,
"they have the bug, gene defect.."

Note: Men(women included, Judy ur in)
Definition of God is where the question lies..(is it part of the mind?),
or above all...Whoever God is, He makes a lot of people happy, and they
love him, where is the problem?...let them be happy, it makes you happy
that you discovered that God is just a halucination, some people take
acid and see the same.., it makes them happy too, so let them be
happy..so why can't we have a happy world, where everybody with his own
mind finds his state of happiness, some of us calls it God.., some...

My question to you : " what do you call your happiness?"

Fodil

June Gill

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

In article <357efd72...@news.supernews.com>, Therion Ware
<tw...@eac.geocities.com> writes

>On Tue, 12 May 1998 00:27:35 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
>decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 148 valuable lines of text:
>

>>To those of al.atheisme, you want us to belong into "your new religion".
>
>Um, atheism isn't a proselytizing religion. Come to that it's not a
>religion either.
>
>>Explain the following, and I have few candidates for you.{in particular
>>Therion, Judy Gill, #557 & Co..the ones that send us the "news".}

[snip]

>>"Ignorance is the most violent element in every society.."., and per
>>Judy Gill(ex-Juish, the massiah will show her..) claims only the
>>religious people are ignorant..

Ooh! A new name. Ex-Juish? No, I've never been a Ju - just a June.
Wonder what the 'massiah' will show me? Good job I never claimed
that only religious people are ignorant, eh?

>That's not what she claimed at all. June said: "You are right Fodil,
>ignorance IS the most violent element in any society. " if I read the
>attributations correctly.

Sorry to butt in, Therion, but I didn't say anything of the sort - it was
GMB who said it.

June Gill

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

In article <3557DC...@earthlink.net>, Fodil
<pcs...@earthlink.net> writes
>June Gill wrote:

You seem to be a little confused, Fodil. I didn't write what you seem to
think I wrote - I wrote only the paragraph to Gever (at the bottom of
the post).

>> In article <35570091...@usenet.idirect.com>, G.M.B. a # 557
>> <ath...@atheism.com> writes
>>
>> [snip]
>>

>> >You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
>> >society.

>> >TOMORROW THEY ARE BUILT ON IGNORANCE.

I wasn't going to answer any of this, since I'm not the one concerned,
but who could resist?

>1)And you what are you built on?,

I'm not built on anything, but I have been described as 'the one with
the build'.

>2) What is your gender and sex, are you gay?, because if you are I can

>hook you up with someone on this site..

Female, feminine, heterosexual. Can't you hook straight people up?

>3)What is your present religion?, as far as ethics, moral conducts..

No religion. Very ethical and very moral - sometimes bored.

>4)Who taught you, which clergyman?, Is it Satan?!

Several teachers, some priests at one time. Who's Satan?

>5)are you kaffir?, or you are getting into high learning, beyond
>ordinary present man's capability?.

Of course it's beyond present man's capability - show me the man who
can think like a woman.

>6) what was your previous religion, before you convert to atheism..

Christianity.

>7) Where does your spirit go, after you perish?

Don't have a spirit, though I'll confess to a bit of temper now and then.

>8) Do you beleive in the reacranation?

No.

>9) What if you were a dog in an earlier life, and now you became theist.

Maybe I was a dog, though being female, that would have to be a
bitch. I have been called that occasionally too. No I am not becoming
a theist.

>10) Do you eat pigs?, if so, why?

Only as pork. Because pork is delicious.

>11) What is the color of your blood?, is it the same color like the rest

>of humans?, or you have none, you are just pure matter with air..

Oh it's red - I've never claimed to be blue-blooded.

>Fodil
>
>> [snip]

>LIE.
>> >
>> >Wake up Fodil for your own and your family's sake.
>> >
>Wake up for what?, I like it this way!, because you know you are going
>to rot in hell, with your lord Satan!..bullshit!, Faqou!
>What about the messaiah, what about Satan?, is he your master?..Do you
>really feel love?, or pain?..
>Do you have blood in your veins?, do you have veins?
>Fodil
>> >G.M.B. a # 557

Take note here, Fodil: GMB wrote the post you're responding to - I
wrote the bit below.

>> Hi Gever.
>>
>> I worry about you. Aren't you putting yourself in danger of retribution
>> from Islamic fundamentalists by writing such posts? Don't they
>> believe they have the right to punish you because you became a non-
>> believer? Do take care.

G.M.B. a # 557

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

>-----
>Hell Is A City Much Like Dis, and it's Pandemonium; for "why this is Hell, nor am I out of it".
>------ ------
>Visit The City of Dis at: <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/index.html>
>Evil Atheist Conspiracy : <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/eac/eac-oath.html>
>Alt.Athesim Twit List : <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/aatwit/aatwit.html>
>------
>remove .eac from address to send email. Site updated: 23 Apr 1998 - 03:30 GMT.
>E.A.C. Member #81 - AA: #422 (ag).

I A M DEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIGHTED

G.M.B. a # 557

Fodil

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

Eh!, you # 557. Are you finding pleasure in correcting may grammair,
Listen dude, I never recheck my spelling...and I don't give a damn how I
spell, what counts is the content..your ignorance has none, just blank,
empty..your english must be better than mine, but bear in "mind" that
english is my third language, and english litterature is not my
domaine..

Having faith in something does not necessarily being afraid of it, or
folowing some freeks "religious leaders.."..You on ther hand, somebody
else deprograme your little brain, and make out of you , what you are ,
...and that is "one with vaccumed brain.."..

Beat it, and go teach english, and spread your ignorance to your kind..

So go Expend, or expire..It does not matter to me, you are FREE to think
Whatever you want, so is everybody else on this planet..just don't abuse
your freedom ....(fill the blank.), same goes for other
freeks(religious)

Fodil

G.M.B. a # 557

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

===========================================================================================================

Please Fodil
Don't go away, please........

# 557 and Therion, or Stix maybe, or even Mickey,
will do anything to keep you here.
We will even introduce to you to John P. Boatright, isn't this nice ??

After all you said that your clergymen are stupid, did you ??

So you are indeed something.... insulting the clergy but defending
their religion.... where we can get another such specimen ??
It's better then an agnostic, wow......

You see, we gave you the chance to vent all the anger you accumulated
under your religion and we get the benefit of looking at a real true
unadultered fundy.
We ran all the Christian ones out of town and now we will try to help
you......

If you stay, you are guaranteed, a new philosophy, new outlook on
life, and maybe even a new identity.

What more can you ask for ??

G.M.B. a # 557

G.M.B. a # 557

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998 14:14:40 +0800, "Therion

Ware"<tw...@eac.geocities.com> (Therion T. Ware) wrote:

> [...]

><alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bestiality.hampster.duct-tape>
>

>>11) What is the color of your blood?,
>

>and how you would love to discover that at first hand, no doubt.
>

>>is it the same color like the rest
>>of humans?, or you have none, you are just pure matter with air..
>

>The significance of this one escapes me. Suggestions?
>

>-----
>Hell Is A City Much Like Dis, and it's Pandemonium; for "why this is Hell, nor am I out of it".
>------ ------
>Visit The City of Dis at: <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/index.html>
>Evil Atheist Conspiracy : <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/eac/eac-oath.html>
>Alt.Athesim Twit List : <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/aatwit/aatwit.html>
>------
>remove .eac from address to send email. Site updated: 23 Apr 1998 - 03:30 GMT.

R O T F L again and again,

Gee whiz, we didn't have one like that since the days of Jahnu,
I hope he stays a little longer.

G.M.B. A # 557

DEAR JUNE

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998 03:19:53 +0100, June Gill
<j...@jgbudworth.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <35570091...@usenet.idirect.com>, G.M.B. a # 557
><ath...@atheism.com> writes
>
>[snip]
>
>>You are right Fodil, ignorance IS the most violent element in any
>>society.
>>
>>>AND WITHOUT IGNORANCE ALL RELIGIONS WILL BE GONE
>>TOMORROW THEY ARE BUILT ON IGNORANCE.
>>

>[snip]
>>
>>>NO ALLAH- NO JAHWEH- NO FATHER. IT IS ALL LIE, LIE, LIE.
>>
>>Wake up Fodil for your own and your family's sake.
>>

>>G.M.B. a # 557

>Hi Gever.
>
>I worry about you. Aren't you putting yourself in danger of retribution
>from Islamic fundamentalists by writing such posts? Don't they
>believe they have the right to punish you because you became a non-
>believer? Do take care.
>
>--
>June G
># 364

Thanks for the concern June, but if we all get scared then we might as
well let the dictators take over our lives.

We at least have this clumsy cover of anonymity but I always think of
journalists and writers who publish openly articles or books that puts
them in direct harm way.

It's our freedom we are fighting for dear June and
Let's hope for the best.

Be well
G.M.B. a # 557

G.M.B. a # 557

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

Dear Fodil
Your reply tells me that you are in a full schock, just like a
yougster who saw a naked women for the first time in his life and
start stuttering.
You'll agree with me on that if you go back and read your own post.

To help you a bit, I'll analyze your post for you.

wrote:

>Fodil wrote
>I fear nothing!,excep God!..
That's the whole point.......you admits fear of something that doesn't
exist. THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS GOD. IT IS A LIE.....

>I can think any wich way I want,

Provided you think only what your dogma permits you to think.

>I can tell you that God is all a state of mind,
You see, you have just said that God do not exist. It's only a state
of mind. Please re-proccess it in your mind and draw the proper
conclusions.

>and men is expandable and still in the evolution process..
Men can't expand....( I hope not....some people already have weight
problems)
And I don't think we will evolve into something other then what we are
today. We evolved enough thank you.

>and at a certain level might reach the degree of being what we call today "devine",God (That's divine)
How are we going to become divine, if there is no such thing as divine
in the first place ? You see it is all circulating around this phony
story that there is a divine God out there somewhere, and this is a
lie upon a lie upon a lie ad nauseum.

> and I love to read el-Quran,

You can keep reading your el-Quran, but if you stay in our democracy
for long you are bound to stop reading your el-Quran. Guaranteed.
Democracy is very infecting.

>it's well beyound your beasthood.

Now that's not nice to call us beasts. We atheist are the cream of
the cream of society in our quest for and unnderstanding of freedom.

>You see this what my Islam taught me,

Did Islam ever taught you about democracy ?
Never..It can't.
Because Islam, just like all other religions, must have a dogma to
survive.
Religions can't allow their members to run around with free thought
of their own. They may one day decide to scrap their Torah or Quran or
NT , fire the clergyman and open a dance club.... right..???
So no religion can tolerate free thinking by their people,
therefore no religion can survive in free democracy.
Ask christianity, they already arrived to this conclusion. Islam is
still to get there.
> HERE WE ARE FREE PEOPLE, WE NEED NO GOD, AND WE CAN LOOK AFTER OURSELVES THANK YOU.

>no boundaries..and who brainwashed your little brains..

We did it all by ourselves to ourselves.

I'll tell you how it happened to me personally.
I was more religious then you in the old country,I thought God, I eat
God, I slept God, and all my life was God.

Then I came to this (decadent) western democracy and immediately I was
infected with a terrible virus. The virus of freely smiling, loving,
believing in myself and in society to help me , protect me, teach me,
advance me and you know what ? It didn't fail me one bit.

So I let myself be brainwashed by it, and I can't have enough of it.

>and why you are preaching your stupidity on soc.culture.algeria..

If it is stupidity as you say then you have nothing to fear from, it
right?
After all Algerians are not stupid and if I preach stupid things they
are not going to accept it.

======

>Who the heck told you this is a religious site?..

It is called"" Social. CULTURE. Algeria, not religious culture algeria

And I didn't post it there. It was the original poster who also posted
it to SCJ and others.

>What about John Dahmer why did he rape boys,cooked them and ate them , what is it his religious beleifs.
Dahmer I think was a good religious person who visited his prayer hall
regularly but I don't know what religion he belonged to.
And it is not too important, they are all one and the same. Look at
the blood filled history of all religions.

> And you why are you hiding and using #557,

This is my number as a member in the atheistic community,

>are you afraid of something?,

Yes, in the beginning I was very free with my name and E-mail address
Then I got not only spamming, but threats from people like you who
can't understand what freedom is.
And when you can't shut your opponent mouth you start threatening.

>or maybe you don't want to have Judio-Christian-Moslem name..

Relax, I have a name, a very good name,

>You will rot in hell with soucha...and your buddy Satan is waiting for your little ass, don't worry..
You see, you are afraid of soucha, I am not.
I never heard this one, soucha ?? what is that ??

And Satan is not waiting for my little ass because Satan
DOES NOT EXIST...So I am not worried.

>You think you opened up your brains, which you have none, it is your asshole that is wide-open..
Now we are getting to the usual profanity, and I'll let you have the
floor all for yourself.

>Go preach your satanism to your followers,

Atheist is not a Satanist.

It is simple, atheist is a practical person who do not believe in
superstitions (Satan IS a superstition) so an atheist do not believe
in Satan, so I can't preach satanism to anyone because Satan doesn't
exist. They scared you with Satan when you were little, but now you
know better.

>we don't preach in this sites, we just debate issues, and you have no issue,

How about freedom ?? is it not an issue ??

>except full of igorance
All that lecture I gave you, you call ignorance ??

>and hate towards others.
If I hated you, wouldn I be trying to help you see the freedom you
refuse to see.

>Do you have any moral values, or ethics?..

I obey the law of the land. I love my fellows people of all kind,
colour , religions,sex, etc.
My ethics prohibits me from profanity , etc.

>Where are you from?.
Planet earth

>.Are you homosexual by any chance?,

Nope , try again.

>I have nothing against that, but I can hook you up with someone here on this site...
Shame on you, now you start pimping, does your religion permits this ?

>When you solve the big bang theory , a time t=0,

Why should I solve the big bang theory ? I am not a scientist,

Besides, this crutch of the big bang theory, is the favourite of all
religions who have nothing to stand on except brainwashing their
gullible followers, telling them that if the big bang theory hasn't
been solved yet that mean that
GOD DO EXIST......( But God doesn't exist).

>then I'll help you preach!..until then, you can sing all you want, I can even compose songs for you!!
If you want to help me preach then you are a preacher,and if
you want to compose songs for me, so you are singer, so are you a
preacher, or a singer.

TO SUM IT ALL UP, I HOPE YOU READ THIS LETTER AND BENEFIT FROM IT

Friendly yours

G.M.B.. atheist # 557

>Fodil

G.M.B. a # 557

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

============================================================================================================
Hey gals and guys, I suspect this is not the same Fodil.
Compare to the previous wild posts, this one seems to be more relaxed
and composed and even partly common sense.
Can it be we have changed this guy overnight ??

And as for you June,
"" why you changed your name to Judy and didn't tell us"""??

What a guy, what a guy.

G.M.B. a # 557
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On Tue, 12 May 1998 02:02:21 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>

Fodil

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

Hello again,

Who told you I have clergymen..those are just governement employees, and
they get paid very well..

I have the book "el-Quran"..

I don't have too much time!...do you want me to have # 666..

By clergymen, Praechers that preach falsehood, ignorance..

The moslems are not supposed to preach...

The moslems always FIGHT ONLY those Who fight them, they never attack,
never on the offensif. If some freeks do, they are not moslems, as far
the Quran goes....But once they defend themselves..(read the book)

I do not want to engage in this endless debate..This is not new to me..

Fodil

Fodil

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

G.M.B. a # 557 wrote:

> ============================================================================================================
> Hey gals and guys, I suspect this is not the same Fodil.
> Compare to the previous wild posts, this one seems to be more relaxed
> and composed and even partly common sense.
> Can it be we have changed this guy overnight ??
>
> And as for you June,
> "" why you changed your name to Judy and didn't tell us"""??
>
> What a guy, what a guy.
>
> G.M.B. a # 557

Listen dude, not a freeking number changes me. I am who I am..
You have no idea what religion is. You think someone that beleives in
God, is closed minded, you are wrong!..I never defined God for you,
I still beleive, read the Quran..and I am content..

I changed you, so go read the Quran, maybe pray a little..You will feel
happy!..

Nothing still exists....(fill the blank)

Fodil

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

June Gill wrote:

> In article <3557DC...@earthlink.net>, Fodil
> <pcs...@earthlink.net> writes
> >June Gill wrote:
>
> You seem to be a little confused, Fodil. I didn't write what you seem to
> think I wrote - I wrote only the paragraph to Gever (at the bottom of
> the post).

My opologies..

> >> In article <35570091...@usenet.idirect.com>, G.M.B. a # 557
> >> <ath...@atheism.com> writes
> >>
> >> [snip]

> I wasn't going to answer any of this, since I'm not the one concerned,
> but who could resist?
>

> >1)And you what are you built on?,
>

> I'm not built on anything, but I have been described as 'the one with
> the build'.
>
> >2) What is your gender and sex, are you gay?, because if you are I can
> >hook you up with someone on this site..
>
> Female, feminine, heterosexual. Can't you hook straight people up?

Of course, but I am very picky..

> >3)What is your present religion?, as far as ethics, moral conducts..
>

> No religion. Very ethical and very moral - sometimes bored.

Good enough, but try not to be bored..

> >4)Who taught you, which clergyman?, Is it Satan?!
>

> Several teachers, some priests at one time. Who's Satan?

Well they goofed!, never listen to preachers, they all make good money
doing so..

I beleive Satan is number #666, ask # 557

>5)are you kaffir?, or you are getting into high learning, beyond
> >ordinary present man's capability?.
>

> Of course it's beyond present man's capability - show me the man who
> can think like a woman.

I agree on this, I already proved my case to a fellow on this newsnet.
But unfortunatly it is a man's world.. Maybe #557 is beyound woman's
capability....

>6) what was your previous religion, before you convert to atheism..
>

> Christianity.

You see that is a big problem..Probably I would have renounced it
myself..

> >7) Where does your spirit go, after you perish?
>

> Don't have a spirit, though I'll confess to a bit of temper now and then.

So you are pure matter "a thinking rock.."
Are there any other rocks that think , besides humans.

> >8) Do you beleive in the reacranation?
>

> No.
>Neither do I.

> >9) What if you were a dog in an earlier life, and now you became theist.
>

> Maybe I was a dog, though being female, that would have to be a
> bitch. I have been called that occasionally too. No I am not becoming
> a theist.

Then you will become something else in your next life, maybe Fodil, then
you would know "who Fodil really is" and explain it to #557, because he
understands not, and he thinks he knows it all..

> >10) Do you eat pigs?, if so, why?
>

> Only as pork. Because pork is delicious.

I like chicken, fish..and sea food..Pig is too dirty, and it is a very
smart animal, I respect intelligence..

> >11) What is the color of your blood?, is it the same color like the rest

> >of humans?, or you have none, you are just pure matter with air..
>

> Oh it's red - I've never claimed to be blue-blooded.

I thought so, I just wanted to make sure!
> >Fodil
> >

> >> [snip]

> >LIE.

> >Wake up for what?, I like it this way!, because you know you are going
> >to rot in hell, with your lord Satan!..bullshit!, Faqou!
> >What about the messaiah, what about Satan?, is he your master?..Do you
> >really feel love?, or pain?..
> >Do you have blood in your veins?, do you have veins?

> >Fodil
>

> Take note here, Fodil: GMB wrote the post you're responding to - I
> wrote the bit below.

Therion Ware

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998 17:27:20 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 138 valuable lines of text:

[snip]

>I agree on this, I already proved my case to a fellow on this newsnet.

>But unfortunatly it is a man's world.. Maybe #557 is beyound woman's
>capability....

Oh Christ, this probably means war. With any luck. "1st Batallion,
Innocent Bystanders, reporting for duty, SAH!"

Therion Ware

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998 12:45:31 +0100, June Gill
<j...@jgbudworth.demon.co.uk> decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 34
valuable lines of text:

>In article <357efd72...@news.supernews.com>, Therion Ware
><tw...@eac.geocities.com> writes

>>On Tue, 12 May 1998 00:27:35 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
>>decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 148 valuable lines of text:
>>

>>>To those of al.atheisme, you want us to belong into "your new religion".
>>
>>Um, atheism isn't a proselytizing religion. Come to that it's not a
>>religion either.
>>
>>>Explain the following, and I have few candidates for you.{in particular
>>>Therion, Judy Gill, #557 & Co..the ones that send us the "news".}
>

>[snip]

>>>"Ignorance is the most violent element in every society.."., and per
>>>Judy Gill(ex-Juish, the massiah will show her..) claims only the
>>>religious people are ignorant..
>

>Ooh! A new name. Ex-Juish? No, I've never been a Ju - just a June.
>Wonder what the 'massiah' will show me? Good job I never claimed
>that only religious people are ignorant, eh?
>>

>>That's not what she claimed at all. June said: "You are right Fodil,
>>ignorance IS the most violent element in any society. " if I read the
>>attributations correctly.
>

>Sorry to butt in, Therion, but I didn't say anything of the sort - it was
>GMB who said it.

Sorry, I lost it on the 6th ">" and stand corrected.

Therion Ware

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998 14:24:15 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 168 valuable lines of text:

>Eh!, you # 557. Are you finding pleasure in correcting may grammair,
>Listen dude, I never recheck my spelling...and I don't give a damn how I
>spell, what counts is the content..

There is something to be said for this view, but when the mistakes are
so many, it is difficult to tell what it is that you actually mean,
and the content becomes valueless.

>your ignorance has none, just blank,
>empty..your english must be better than mine, but bear in "mind" that
>english is my third language, and english litterature is not my
>domaine..

Fair enough then, and yet we seem to be in the American moment of
history, and it seems foolish not to recognise that. Just as a matter
of interest, what are the other two? Arabic & French?

>Having faith in something does not necessarily being afraid of it, or
>folowing some freeks "religious leaders.."..You on ther hand, somebody
>else deprograme your little brain, and make out of you , what you are ,
>...and that is "one with vaccumed brain.."..
>
>Beat it, and go teach english, and spread your ignorance to your kind..

That would be "kinds" and not "species" I presume.

>So go Expend, or expire..It does not matter to me, you are FREE to think
>Whatever you want, so is everybody else on this planet..

Um, there are a few goverment agencies, from various countries,
outside, who would like to have a private word with you about this.

>just don't abuse
>your freedom ....(fill the blank.), same goes for other
>freeks(religious)

[snip]

Therion Ware

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998 02:02:21 -0700, Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net>
decided to say, in alt.atheism, using 174 valuable lines of text:

>Thank you Therion for your response.

It is my pleasure. One needs a little light relief now and again.

>I know it's not a religion, but once something has been preached...(fill
>in the blanks)

What is "preaching"? Shall we play semantics? Is anything that's
"preached" by definition a religion?

>I am free thinker myself.. I don't beleive in fairy tales of the Jesus
>freeks and the fundamental islamists..The true fact is nobody knows,
>yet...life has no ends..

I'm inclined to agree with that, at least in part. That being said, I
suspect that you will one day discover that life does indeed have an
end.

>If you take mankind to be pure matter, i.e "just a thinking rock", than
>I beleive in your "God, just kidding"..I don't beleive that man has
>discovered himself yet..Once we come up to know who we realy are, then
>the solution is clear, so far we understand not..and we are all
>ignorants, Men that is..in any which way you look at it..

This may be so. Yet, there is a difference between those who know that
they do not know, and those who don't know that they don't know.
Generally speaking I would be inclined to put most theists into the
latter class. To posit a fantastic explanation to explain what we do
not know is simply silly. Better to say "we do not know," I would have
thought.

>Your theory is very simple: You take mankind to be pure matter....(fill
>in the blank)

Certainly. Yet if "matter" is all there is (and it may be that matter
is merely concentrations of nothing) there are clearly subtle aspects
of organised matter that enable us to be what we are. I do not see how
this denies any aspect of being human (which usually crops up
somewhere in these exchanges of views).

>The other way : Mankind is pure soul(energy), and the body is just a
>piece of clothing, or place where the soul rests, and ...we can develop
>all theories..

Well, modern physics is really rather good at detecting energy, and
were this so, I feel that we would at least have had hints along these
lines. This does not seem to be the case.

>An other said , let's combine both: Matter & Mind (soul)..

But let us not unnecessarily multiply entities.

>I am not extremist, I just chose what's in between, take a little bit
>from each, this way I won't be labeled an extremist..crazy...mahbool...

Fine and fair enough. I take you at your word.

>When I find the correlation between mind & matter, and find the
>equation, then I'll join the winner ..Right now, the game is tight
>(darou match nul)..Until then...the game is still on..and I like it..

Indeed. It's a fun calling.

>That does not prevent me from praying, reading the Quran, meditating..
>Maybe I feel relaxed, good , when I pray, self-satisfaction..
>People engage in Yoga for hours and hours, just to lift their spirit
>up.. Some, they place "God" above all, and try to reach him spritually,
>it makes them feel good, relaxed, peaceful...

Islam is of course far more than Christianity at least in the respect
that there is little division between the religious and the secular.
To ask a Muslim to give up his or her religion is not only to ask them
to give up a mere religion, but to give up their society and place in
it. That's a lot more serious, and puts a certain responsibility on
the one who promotes the conversion.

Someone really must explain this to the Christian missionaries in
Islamic countries.

>The ones that are engaging in wars, killing & butchering others don't
>belong to any group, they are just the defect and the reject of mankind,
>"they have the bug, gene defect.."

Unhappily they seem to be the ones in authority, mostly. Yet they
never seem to lack followers. I wonder why that is.

>Note: Men(women included, Judy ur in)

That's June, as I'm sure she must have told you by now.

>Definition of God is where the question lies..(is it part of the mind?),
>or above all...Whoever God is, He makes a lot of people happy, and they
>love him, where is the problem?...let them be happy, it makes you happy
>that you discovered that God is just a halucination, some people take
>acid and see the same.., it makes them happy too, so let them be
>happy..so why can't we have a happy world, where everybody with his own
>mind finds his state of happiness, some of us calls it God.., some...
>
>My question to you : " what do you call your happiness?"

Ah, interesting question. Never really thought about it. Perhaps most
people don't strive for happiness; they simply don't want to be
unhappy. That being said, see you in the first circle.

[snip]

G.M.B. a # 557

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

On Wed, 13 May 1998 10:10:58 +0800, "Therion

Ware"<tw...@eac.geocities.com> (Therion T. Ware) wrote:

You are right on this Therion, and this is a big problem as I see it
for the entire world.

Islam and Judaism though at the moment are hostile to each other, are
in fact the same in their position amongst their followers.

Those people lives are based on their respective religions.
Take religion from any of those and the entire thing is gone.

Yet christianity, being the religion of more advanced areas of the
planet, isn't all and everything in the lives of its more advanced
followers. That's why it was possible to separate state from religion
in the west and can't be done at all in the countries of the other two
religions.

I start to think that we were a bit rude to this guy by spreading in
front of his eyes a banner THERE IS NO ALLAH (mia culpa) and this
was the equivalent of a club on the head. I really didn't mean it.
He may have heard about it but never came face to face with it this
close.

Oh well, sometimes one get a bit of fun

G.M.B.

Wuff

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

In <3557D7...@earthlink.net> Fodil <pcs...@earthlink.net> writes:

Fodil is 100% troll, guys.

Rants about atheism, Islam, pretends to be an Algerian with a smattering
of French, which is a nice touch, but has primarily English speech patterns.

He pretends incoherence, but talks about some fairly high-level topics such
as the origin of the universe (t=0).

I'd give it about a 9.

Sadly, he's posting from a dialup account in Sherman Oaks, California :-)

Regards,

Vin

Kalle Helenius

May 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/14/98

Fodil wrote in message <3558E4...@earthlink.net>...

>Hello again,
>
>Who told you I have clergymen..those are just governement employees, and
>they get paid very well..

Good for them.

>I have the book "el-Quran"..

And?

> I don't have too much time!...do you want me to have # 666..

Owned by a guy by the name of Ben, if i'm not mistaken.

>By clergymen, Praechers that preach falsehood, ignorance..

Keep trying! You almost made it through a complete thought before sagging at
the 2yrd line.

>The moslems are not supposed to preach...

Push It! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

>The moslems always FIGHT ONLY those Who fight them, they never attack,
>never on the offensif. If some freeks do, they are not moslems, as far
>the Quran goes....But once they defend themselves..(read the book)

Oh, wow. Not only do we get the "only true xian" crap, but now we have an
idiot that thinks he can define the "only true moslems". Face it, moslems
have started more wars in the last century than everybody else put together.
They are the ones toting the AK-47's in all the damn newsreel every other
day. And for your little veiled threat there in the end, they keep losing
pretty heavy all the time. What's up with that? You couldn't fight your way
out of your socks if your mom wasn't there to help.

>I do not want to engage in this endless debate..This is not new to me..

Then you should quit while your'e behind.

No. 907, Shop Attendant, Clue-shop for Theists,
Logic section, laid off because lack of business, suing
EAC for severance pay. Remove number to reply.

bah...@geocities.com

May 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/15/98

In article <6j7qo9$kk0$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
Christ...@yahoo.com wrote:

> gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
>
> Islam is a Satanic cult. It is obviously for every Christian. What's left of
> Islam for it to be a religion? Nothing, 12,000 + sects and they all oppose
> each other.

Here is what Islam says about Satan.

Quran 4:120
Satan makes them promises and creates in them false desires; but Satan's
promises are nothing but deception.

Quran 35:6
Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites
his adherents that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

Quran 36:60
"Did I not enjoin on you O ye children of Adam that ye should not worship
Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?

Quran 14:22
And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a
promise of truth: I too promised but I failed in my promise to you. I had no
authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not
me but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries nor can ye
listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For
wrongdoers there must be a Grievous Penalty."

There are numerous more, but the point should be clear that Islam has nothing
to do with Satan.

> Questions Muslims ask Christians
>
> Muslim (Question): Christians say they believe in one God. However, you say
> that Jesus is God, and Jehovah is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. That
> says that you believe in three Gods. How do you resolve that contradiction?
>
> First, let me say that there is no contradiction. There is only one God who
> has revealed Himself in three distinct and separate
> ways. In the Old Testament, He revealed Himself primarily as Jehovah. In the
> Gospels, He primarily revealed Himself in the
> Person of Jesus. Beginning in the book of Acts, He reveals Himself in the
> Person of the Holy Spirit.

If you say that Jesus and God our one then how do you explain these?

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is
honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of him who
sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

Jesus said: ``My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent
me.'' [ John 7:16 ]

"Men of Israel, listen to me! Jesus the Nazorean was a man whom God
sent to you with miracles, wonders, and signs as his credentials.
These God worked through him in your midst, as you well know."
[ Acts 2:22 ]

``...The man who hears my word and has faith in him who sent me
possesses eternal life.'' [ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me."
[ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

``...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to
send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I
come; he sent me.'' [ John 7:28-29 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, ``...Eternal life is this: to know
you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.''
[ John 17:1-3 ]

All who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
[ Romans 8:14 ]

Jesus looked upward and said, ``Father, I thank you for having heard
me. I know that you always hear me but I have said this for the sake
of the crowd, that they may believe that you sent me.''
[ John 11:41-42 ]

As he was setting out on a journey a man came running up, knelt down
before him and asked, ``Good Teacher, what must I do to share in
everlasting life?'' Jesus answered, ``Why do you call me good? No one
is good but God alone.'' [ Mark 10:17-18 ]

``None of those who call me `Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, but
only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
[ Matthew 7:21 ]

``...Go to my brothers and tell them, `I am ascending to my Father and
your Father, to my God and your God.' '' [ John 20:17 ]

``God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is
the right path." [ Quran 3:51, 19:36, & 43:64 ]

Trinity, the doctrine of God taught by Christians that asserts that
God is one in essence but three in ``person,'' Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit. Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such,
appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend
to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ``Hear O Israel: The
Lord our God is one'' (Deut. 6:4).
[ Encyclopedia Britannica, 1975 ]

Fodil

May 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/15/98

bah...@geocities.com wrote:

> In article <6j7qo9$kk0$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> Christ...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

and you are you Satan?!

A3udhu bi Allahi min shaytani rajeem. Bi ismi Allhai Rahmani Raheem.

Fodil

G.M.B. a # 557

May 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/15/98

On Fri, 15 May 1998 21:18:25 GMT, bah...@geocities.com wrote:

>In article <6j7qo9$kk0$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> Christ...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
>>

>> Islam is a Satanic cult. It is obviously for every Christian. What's left of
>> Islam for it to be a religion? Nothing, 12,000 + sects and they all oppose
>> each other.
>
>Here is what Islam says about Satan.

Bahloo, you are trying to show what your el-Quran says about Satan and
I am sure you spent lots of time trying to make this post.
BUT...... .....

There is no such a thing as Satan. Period....NO SATAN.

So you and your Quran are wasting time describing something that do
not exist, and Moslems are upset that people don't believe in Satan,
and you spend much time trying to disprove a charge that is not a
charge..

Can't you see that you and all who believe in SATAN are wasting your
time ?

SATAN ( and hell ) was invented by those who need to keep all
believers in line at home and everywhere else when they don't have you
under control.

And heaven, or Garden of Eden is what believers will get if they are
good boys supervising themselves all by themselves.

I have no dispute with the authenticity of what you quoted from the
Quran, I am sure you did a good job, but for what ??

>Quran 4:120
>Satan makes them promises and creates in them false desires; but Satan's
>promises are nothing but deception.
>
>Quran 35:6
>Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites
>his adherents that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.
>
>Quran 36:60
>"Did I not enjoin on you O ye children of Adam that ye should not worship
>Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?
>
>Quran 14:22
>And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a
>promise of truth: I too promised but I failed in my promise to you. I had no
>authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not
>me but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries nor can ye
>listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For
>wrongdoers there must be a Grievous Penalty."
>

>There are numerous more, but the point should be clear that Islam has nothing
>to do with Satan.
>

>> Questions Muslims ask Christians
>>
>> Muslim (Question): Christians say they believe in one God. However, you say
>> that Jesus is God, and Jehovah is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. That
>> says that you believe in three Gods. How do you resolve that contradiction?

That's the easiets of all. All three are false stories.

1) Jesus was a man, not God
2) The holly spirit is only a concept, an idea,
3) And jehova is an invention. no such a thing exist.
Of course in the old country you will never hear anyone saying this,
but here we are free and we can say what we think.
It will be a good idea if you get used to it.

It may either change your life for the better, or get you terribly
upset.
One way or the other, those are facts of life and there is nothing you
or anyone can do to change them

Friendly yours, G.M.B. a # 557

mostafa moufid

May 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/15/98

Dear Brother,

I think that the world know that islam has nothing to do with satan,but the guy
who said that is a "berberist":
that mean a friend or relative of the military jubta that has hijacked the people
of algeria in the past eight years,they are trying to find an excuse of the
genocide that they have been perpertrating in algeria with the help of France.

bah...@geocities.com wrote:

> In article <6j7qo9$kk0$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> Christ...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
> >
> > Islam is a Satanic cult. It is obviously for every Christian. What's left of
> > Islam for it to be a religion? Nothing, 12,000 + sects and they all oppose
> > each other.
>
> Here is what Islam says about Satan.
>

> Quran 4:120
> Satan makes them promises and creates in them false desires; but Satan's
> promises are nothing but deception.
>
> Quran 35:6
> Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites
> his adherents that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.
>
> Quran 36:60
> "Did I not enjoin on you O ye children of Adam that ye should not worship
> Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?
>
> Quran 14:22
> And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a
> promise of truth: I too promised but I failed in my promise to you. I had no
> authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not
> me but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries nor can ye
> listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For
> wrongdoers there must be a Grievous Penalty."
>
> There are numerous more, but the point should be clear that Islam has nothing
> to do with Satan.
>

> > Questions Muslims ask Christians
> >
> > Muslim (Question): Christians say they believe in one God. However, you say
> > that Jesus is God, and Jehovah is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. That
> > says that you believe in three Gods. How do you resolve that contradiction?

Mo Benali

May 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/15/98

MoufSid:
Yakhreb beytek. Hayawan, teess.