Bigots try special slander WAS: Israeli Jewish TV shows (Filipina?) housemaid raped and beaten

Susan Cohen

Feb 12, 2001, 12:58:52 PM2/12/01
Men can be real pigs, not just Israeli or Jewish ones.
The very fact that you wrote "Israeli Jewish"
shows your true intentions in writing this post.

Susan

bobwhelan

Feb 12, 2001, 9:16:08 PM2/12/01
Fair point Susan but is was outrageous wasnt it.
I dont know why but this group seems a magnet for racists and neo-nazis.
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Susan Cohen

Feb 12, 2001, 10:28:00 PM2/12/01

bobwhelan wrote:

> Fair point Susan but is was outrageous wasnt it.

Absolutely. Truly disgusting. NEVER should have happened.

> I dont know why but this group seems a magnet for racists and neo-nazis.

Which one?

Susan

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 12, 2001, 10:26:55 PM2/12/01
Susan is making excuses again?

"bobwhelan" <bobw...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

bobwhelan

Feb 12, 2001, 11:22:18 PM2/12/01
Sorry..I keep forgetting about this crossposting thing..talk.rape
The thought of perverts masturbating to her ordeal for years to come is
sickening.
And its not just men who are pigs . Servant abuse is more often a female
trait.
They shouldnt be allowed to buy servants from the third world in the first
place...
regards,
Bob

"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 13, 2001, 12:06:01 PM2/13/01
Susan, Where is your excuse for this crime? You libs always come up with
some kind of excuse.

"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 13, 2001, 12:07:56 PM2/13/01
Yep, exactly the Talamud probably states it's ok for a free rape or so, just
like Bubba got away with it. Hey Bubba get's 90% of the Jewish support,
what's that tell you about Jewish values?

"Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in message
> In article <3a88...@usenet.cros.net>

> "Charley Brown and SNOOPY" <pea...@snoopy.net> wrote:
>
> >Susan is making excuses again?
>

> You know it. Totally disgusting. You think those Jews would have shown
that tape if it had been a Jewish housemaid being beaten and raped?? NOT A
CHANCE. But hey, the poor lady was just a Goyim housemaid, why the hell
not? She's not God's *chosen* people, anyway. Just one "cow" in the Goyim
herd.

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 13, 2001, 12:12:50 PM2/13/01
Yep, anyone who criticizes the Jewish lock-step-loony-left , must look and
hang out at Nazi websites. Hey, Susan those lib name-calling doesn't work
anymore, you can't use the Holocaust as an excuse and a guilt trip tool
against critics. The decade of making excuses, lies and liberalism is over
America rejected your doctrine. Find a new mantra. You can always move to
France with Barbara Striesand.

> Anonymous wrote:
>
> > In article <3a88...@usenet.cros.net>
> > "Charley Brown and SNOOPY" <pea...@snoopy.net> wrote:
> >

> > >Susan is making excuses again?
>

> What an incredible liar.
> Not that I expected anything else.
> Please post where I *excused* anything.
> Go ahead.
> (I won't be holding my breath
>
> > You know it.
>
> He knows lots of incorrect & totally brainless things.

> > Totally disgusting. You think those Jews would have shown that tape if
it had been a Jewish housemaid being beaten and raped??

> Sure they would.
> They were men, they were pigs - it was that simple.
> But, apparently, not simple enough even for you simple
> minded bigots.
>
> > NOT A CHANCE.
>
> Prove it.

> > But hey, the poor lady was just a Goyim housemaid,
>

> PLEASE learn to use language correctly if you insist on using it.
> (And prove the housemaid *wasn't* Jewish)

> > why the hell not? She's not God's *chosen* people, anyway.
>

> Do tell us what this means.
> I dare you.

> > Just one "cow" in the Goyim herd.
>

> Do stop getting your "information" directly from neo-nazi hate sites.
> It gives you away even more than the rest of your brainless ranting.

Jay Winkler

Feb 13, 2001, 12:29:59 PM2/13/01
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:33:02 +0100, Anonymous
<nob...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>In article <3a88...@usenet.cros.net>
>"Charley Brown and SNOOPY" <pea...@snoopy.net> wrote:
>

>>Susan is making excuses again?
>

>You know it. Totally disgusting. You think those Jews would have shown that tape if it had been a Jewish housemaid being beaten and raped?? NOT A CHANCE. But hey, the poor lady was just a Goyim housemaid, why the hell not? She's not God's *chosen* people, anyway. Just one "cow" in the Goyim herd.

The preceeding posts was, in fact, made by the RACIST FRUITCAKE of
Edmonton, Alberta known as William Grosvenor/Gruber. He is a nutcase
whose FAQ is below and whose e-mail address is:

inter...@grosvenor.net

Currently he is using sprint.ca as a posting account: Complaints can
be sent to:
postm...@sprint.ca and ab...@sprint.ca

And now he uses deja.com, so additional complaints can be sent to:

ab...@deja.com and postm...@deja.com

He posts usaually using only alias re-mailers in the hope that anyone
might be stupid enough to think that his victims will be thought of as
the original posters - needless to say, no one has yet been fooled.

He is well known to the Edmonton City Police and is monitored by them.

GROSVENOR FAQ v0.6, 11/15/96

This FAQ is an attempt to assimilate the Wit and Wisdom of
one William Grosvenor aka William Gruber aka "Anonymous," aka:

2183...@3web.net
ome...@casanostra.com four...@no.spam.com
torqu...@inquisition.com mor...@shamrock.com
sol...@moloch.com rose...@temple.com
klar...@zhid.org saba...@nozhid.org
gayg...@gehenna.zhid.org bjarn...@zhid.org
kenoy...@zhid.org bjarn...@hootmail.org
oyvay...@zhid.org sbjar...@heimat.zhid.org
sbjar...@eretz.zhid.org sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy
keng...@nazikor.zhid.orgy gol...@gehenna.org
sbjar...@zhid.org bisma...@antizhid.org
KenS...@zhid.oz.org lo...@rakyat.com
chi...@chambre.com koy...@nazikor.orgy
dco...@chambre.com coh...@kammer.com
kad...@kammer.com kaha...@nazikor.niz.org
kenm...@nazikor.niz.org el...@nazikor.nizkook.org
koy...@nazikor.org ma...@alahram.net
pils...@copernic.com coper...@polskiogurki.org
stp...@roma.org stp...@roma.org
cho...@pocciya.com chor...@poccia.com
sbarne...@zhid.fags.org kensi...@zhid.bs.oz
siko...@warzawa.88.net

This FAQ may be freely distributed. (In fact, it makes a
great .sig when replying to Mr. Grosvenor's Usenet posts...)

So now for the questions. Quoted text is indented and
references are noted in brackets (e.g., [1] ) and are listed
at the bottom of this document.

Who Is William Grosvenor?
-------------------------

Let's let Mr. Grosvenor start things off [1]:

WILLIAM GROSVENOR

Member Since: January 02, 96
Gender: Male
Age: 56 years
Address: Alberta, CANADA
Nationality: British
Birth Place: UK
Profession: International Management Consultant
Education: P.mgr., Fic, Fiaa, Cga
Hobbies: Stamp Collecting, Computers, Travel
Likes: International correspondence
Dislikes: Faggots, policical correct vermin
Wants to be
Friends with: Both Male and Female from Age 25 to 65 years
Relevant: Have lived and worked and owned businesses
throughout Europe, coast to coast in North
America, as well as in several countries of se
Asia
EMAIL: inter...@grosvenor.net

A few observations can be made at this point. First, while
he resides in Canada, he claims British citizenship
(although he has also claimed Canadian citizenship to a
different audience [24]).

Second, he claims to be an "International Management
Consultant", but professional reporters have been unable to
find any clients of Mr. Grosvenor's 'firm'. [25, 26]

Third, his intolerance and bigotry starts to show, e.g., his
dislikes are "Faggots, policical correct vermin".

He Dislikes "Faggots"???
------------------------

As we shall see, he seems to hate just about everyone, but,
first a few select quotes from Mr. G on the topic of
homosexuality. This may eventually lead him to problems with
the Canadian Human Rights Act, which takes a dim view of
such public utterances as these:

You are obviously a diseased faggot, yourself dying of
AIDS.

Your lies will probably cause your diseased brain to
accelerate the death you deserve.[2]

AIDS is definitely one of Mother nature's best ways to
select
only the fittest of the species of mankind to survive.

However, do not forget that AIDS is almost exclusively a
LIFESTYLE CHOICE of those perverts who indulge
themselves as faggots.

AIDS was deliberately spread worldwide by the Canadian
faggot with Air Canada. This is irrefutably documented
in the book "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON". {note: this claim
has been refuted [4]}

Hopefully, all those diseased vermin will soon die, so
that the rest of humanity can go back to doing their
normal activities.[3]

As for faggots, they serve no useful purpose on this
earth, and only in cremation, will their ashes serve
some use as fertliser.[31]

Actually, I am very careful with whom I do
business.Fortunately, faggots do not seem to be
involved, yet, in the stamp business, so I don't have to
deal with any.

Sorry, but I reserve the right as to whom I will deal,and
faggots are not approved by me.[5]

After all, nature created only two normal sexes - male or
female. If you say that you are neither, then you
obviuosly are not human.

As for the other terms used by and for the perverts, that
is their choice.[6]

It looks as though you have more than the normal share of
gall. But then, one must expect perverts to be
abnormal,and even subhuman.

The only good faggot, is an incinerated one. Verstehen
Sie?[7]

Just because there have been criminals, and perverts
throughout history, does not legalise these offensive
vermin.

The best way to get rid of these perverts, is
extermination, by whatever method the state prefers to
use.[8]

Further, in many civilised nations, such as Singapore,
Malaysia, and Saudi Arabia to name a few, sodomy as
practiced by faggots is a criminal offence, with
punishments as prescribed by law.

In Muslim nations, the qu'ranic punishment is usually
stoning to death.

I would suggest that these perverts should be eliminated
in a more practical method for the needs of normal
society.

Suggestions would include:

medical experiments for treatments using new
procedures;

medical experiments for new drugs and treatments;

target practice for the military and police recruits;

target practice for victims to use, in preparing
warning videos to present to children, to show that
the penalty for crimes is death.These would be similar
to the Malaysia & Singapore programs "DADAH IS
DEATH"[9]

These extra benefits for their faggot friends were
brought to you by Herr Stein/Rock, Gray/Graustein, and
Kaplan among others. They were strongly supported by
major members of the World Jewish Congress, who feel
that faggots deserve special rights and privileges, just
as in Sodom and Gommorrah!!![10]

The Jews Are In On This Too?
----------------------------

And then some:

Why are the JEWS allowed to break the laws of sovereign
Quebec?

Did they terrorise some government officials, or were
officials otherwise induced??[11]

So why should the JEWS be allowed to break the provincial
laws? Other religions, such as the majority Christians,
must obey the law, so why not the damn JEWS?[12]

And don't forget that the forerunner organisation of the
KGB was set up by that Polish JEW Louis Dzerzhinski, who
helped elimiate all opponents to communism in the USSR,
including the mass extermination in Ukraine in the
1930's!!!Ther NKVD/KGB were and are mainly
JEWS,still.[13]

It seems that Ostrov just doesn't believe in telling the
truth, which seems to be a failing of those of the
Jewish persuasion, and their lackeys.[14]

What special JEWISH ARITHMETIC is used to increase
several million dollars to SEVEN BILLION?

Is it this special Jewish Arithmetic that increased the
International Red Cross figure of 320,000 to the now
fictitious figure of six millions?[15] {note: the IRC
refutes this claim}

If being Jewish had nothing to do with the biggest tax
scam in Canadian history, then why is it the biggest tax
scam in Canadian history?[16]

Note that not all Jews fit the slimy description, since
there must be some good Jews.[23]

I suggest that you MUST consider the ethnic treatment of
Chinese by thecommunist Canadian government, vis a vis,
the white JEWISH BRONFMANs.[17]

Grosvenor's A Racist, Too?
--------------------------

Yep. Racist and all-around bigot. For instance:

The JEWS think they control Canada, but I believe it is
now about time for the whites in Quebec and Canada to
start to clean their countries.[18]

In view of last night's riots in Montreal,and the
comments of M.Parizeau regarding Jews and
natives,responsible travellers should seriously consider
whether it is safe for non-frenchies in Quebec.

If you must visit Quebec,be sure to bring your flak
jacket.Guns for self-protection are not allowed in
communist Canada,since our government wants only
criminals and natives to have weapons.

In other words,much of Canada is no longer safe for
foreigners who do not speak with a Quebec French
patois.[19]

Cretin is kissing the asses of the frogs in Quebec,and
also those of the native homelands.[20]

Quite frankly,I doubt that it will have much impact on
North Americans.It will reduce the numbers of
Poles,Ukranians,Russians and the like who to many
Slovaks, were undesirables in any case.[21]

Yes, my articles are definitely racist.

You bet, the above points may seem racist, because the
JEWS claim to be a race, not that they are, and the
Chinese are now being victimised to make up for the
frauds of the JEWS.[22]

Is There Anyone Grosvenor Doesn't Hate?
---------------------------------------

Surprisingly, there is. After extensive questioning, he
came up with this list:

Obviously I do not hate Chinese, Malaysians,
Singaporeans, taiwanese, Germans, Iranians and Iraquis,
to name just a few of the groups of people that I
respect.[23]

However, so far he hasn't come up with a rationale for this
choice.

Ironically, Grosvenor's buddies, the Ghermezian brothers,
who we'll meet later, are originally from Iran. Of course,
given what they did to him in court, Grosvenor obviously has
a lot of respect for them.

Anyone Else?
------------

Mr. G also harbours an active dislike of immigrants,
especially those with criminal records, e.g.,

What about the almost 6,000 MINISTER'S PERMITS given out
last year to unqualified people,admitted as so-called
immigrants?

This included more than 1,500 convicted criminals, which
Canada apparently prefers to good workers or
investors!!![32]

As though Canada has not enough criminals, the communist
government of Canada wants to IMPORT MORE!!!

Many of these were of course from Russia,and many were
involved in serious crimes there.

Why should we be bringing in more criminals, when they
are already a serious problem here?[33]

Of course, the irony here is that Mr. G himself *is* an
immigrant with a criminal record.

He's A Criminal?
----------------

Yep. Convictions in Canada for both assault and extortion
[26]. His criminal record before first immigrating to
Canada, if any, is not known, although he changed his name
from Gruber to Grosvenor not long after first arriving in
Canada.

After First Arriving In Canada?
----------------------------------

According to Alberta Report[26], Grosvenor first arrived in
Canada in the mid-1960s. Grosvenor himself has claimed the
year of arrival to be 1965, probably from Newcastle, England
[27].

Where he was in the 1970s is something of a point of
contention. For instance, Alberta Report quotes Grosvenor
as claiming to have been a consultant, "processed for top
secret and military security clearance," to the prime
minister of Malaysia.[26]

Grosvenor has made a number of other claims about this
period, such as:

I am a former Consultant to the Prime Minister of
Malaysia in Finace, Planning, and Economic Development.

Further, in the past I was an official of the Governments
of Indonesia and Taiwan,in Indonesia.[28]

I was a Senior Official of the Government of Malaysia.
Further I was an Official of the Governments of Taiwan,
and of Indonesia.

As a consequence, having lived and worked in S.E.Asia, I
have some feeling for residents of these areas.[29]

yes, I have been an official of the Governments of
Malaysia, Indonesia, and Taiwan.[30]

By the way, I am NOt a student. When I was in Malaysia, I
was a professor, trying to instill some knowledge in
capable students.[31]

So "professor", just how _does_ one spell "finance"? (Note
that Grosvenor has refused repeatedly to give details of
these positions.)

According to Alberta Report, Grosvenor then reappeared in
Canada about 1980 in Edmonton, where he has resided until
the present. [26]

However, Grosvenor disputes this record. For instance:

More lies from the damn JEWS. Since I am a Canadian, I
did NOT immigrate tqice, as the liar claims.[24]

If he didn't immigrate twice to Canada, he must not have
left in the
1970s as he has claimed. Also:

I have been a professional accountant in Canada for more
than 30 years,including consulting on Canadian
taxes.[34]

If we are to believe Grosvenor when he says he came to
Canada in 1965, and if we believe when he says he has spent
"more than 30 years" there, we must come to the conclusion
that he has been in Canada continuously from 1965 until now.
So, how could he also have lived in Asia, as he claims:

First, I have lived and worked in S.E.Asia, in Malaysia,
Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan.[35]

Who knows? Maybe he's soooo schizophrenic that one
personality remained in Canada while another chose to live
in Asia (and who could blame it for wanting to get as far
away from Grosvenor as it could...).

Hold On Now. He's a Foreigner, Yet Complains About Canada?

Uh-huh. Here's an example:

If you have any sense, you should seriously consider and
AVOID CANADA!!

AVOID CANADA has continued to show that the risks, and
costs of going to Canada will result in a much reduced
lifestyle, compared to living in Hong Kong, Malaysia,
Singapore or other civilised country.

AVOID CANADA details the fact that now in Canada faggots
have special rights. This means that if you do any
business with the government, you MUST hire faggots,even
if with AIDS,no matter about the risk to the lives of
yourself and others.

AVOID CANADA has been presented from the perspective of an
immigrant,since I am one.I lived and worked in SE Asia, in
Malaysia,Indonesia and Taiwan,and understand the important
values of those who succeed.

AVOID CANADA is concerned about traditional family values,
while Canada being communist(have you already forgotten
that former PM Trudeau studied in Moscow), wants to
destroy the traditional family.That is why they give
special rights to faggots and similar perverts.[36]

One thing to note is that even though Grosvenor claims here
to have lived in S.E. Asia (supporting the theory he
immigrated twice to Canada), he also claims that living in
Canada "will result in a much reduced lifestyle". One
wonders why he moved back, in that case.

In any event, Grosvenor's unhappiness with Canada has led
him to lay out plans for his own country, "Canada West", or
more commonly called "Grosvenor-Reich", details of which can
be found on his homepage [37].

Setting aside the issue of whether this foreign national
lobbying for the destruction of Canada is an act of treason
or sedition, it turns out that Grosvenor-Reich would not be
the paradise Mr. G expects. For instance, from his
"Immigration Policy":

IMMIGRATION will be strictly regulated. Only persons
useful to the economy of Western Canada will be admitted.
Criminals, so-called economic refugees, those unable to
support themselves, those with AIDS, and those expected
to be a drain on the taxpayers will not be admitted.
Sponsors of immigrants will be required to deposit a
substantial cash bond with the Government for 10 years,
to cover any costs should the sponsored immigrant ever
become a cost to taxpayers. In fact, those costing
taxpayers while not yet a citizen should be deported to
their country of origin.[37]

Note the part: "Criminals, {...} will not be admitted."

As a criminal immigrant, Mr. G would be the first deported
from his personal fascist state. To paraphrase Groucho
Marx, William Grosvenor would not live in a country which
would have him as citizen...

If He Hates Canada Too, Why Doesn't He Leave?

Oh, he has promised to:

Feel free to get back to me directly,should you wish more
info about the problems of Canada.I will be there just
for a short while longer,before I relocate with all my
businesses.[36]

I will not allow any faggot-loving government to tell me
whom I should deal with, and sooner than allow these
vermin, I am closing down businesses.[38]

Professional, 56 years old wishes to emigrate/relocate.

Skills include professor of accounting & business
management, have owned many businesses around the world,
could also teach English.

Hold British passport,and would prefer relocating to
country where English spoken, such as Ireland,Central
America, or perhaps South America, or S.E.Asia?[39]

Sadly, although lots of people would gladly contribute to
purchasing him a one-way ticket to someplace <anyplace!>
else, Mr. G is not a man of his word. One theory is that
his wife, who owns the house he lives in, would cut off his
allowance if he left, forcing Mr. G to find a job.

He Doesn't Have A Job?
----------------------

While he likes to pretend to be an "international
businessman", e.g., as on his homepage [40]:

The GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP is a multinational
group of businesses operating worldwide, presently based
in northern Canada. Some of our prominent activities
include:

INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INC. does
International Management Consulting. It has done
assignments in South East Asia, including Malaysia,
Indonesia and Taiwan.

GROSVENOR STAMP CO. is an international stamps dealer and
auction firm for stamps for collectors. (APS#D138099) We
now do LARGE TRADES / EXCHANGES with dealers and
collectors worldwide. As a service to collectors in
countries where dollars are scarce, we also offer
COMPUTER PROGRAMS IN EXCHANGE FOR STAMPS.

UNIQUE COMPUTER DISTRIBUTING has been an importer and
dealer of computers for more than 16 years.

William Grosvenor , P.Mgr., FIC, FIAA - C.E.O.
GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP[40]

It turns out that all of Mr. G's businesses are run out of
his wife's house, a modest three-bedroom bungalow in the
Dickensfield neighborhood of Edmonton. Furthermore, with
one exception, none of his "businesses" have phones or can
be found in any business directory [41]. (The phone listing
for his bookkeeping business appears to be the family
number.)

Of course, Mr. G has an explanation for this:

I keep my businesses private, as the law permits,and it
is none of anyone's business how I operate, as long as I
do so legally,as I do.[43]

Another breakthrough from the "INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF
MANAGEMENT INC." (Mr. G's bookkeeping business): Stealth
Marketing -- how better to keep away those pesky potential
customers?

To get an idea of the holdings of the "GROSVENOR
INTERNATIONAL GROUP", we can examine the case of the
Motherboard Upgrade. Over the last year or more, Grosvenor
has been trying to trade an old parachute for a new
motherboard for his computer. Picking up the trail, we
find:

November 5, 1995:

Will sell for best cash offer,or trade for something
useful. Items I am seeking include loaded Motherboard for
DX100 or Pentium; stamp collection;guns; or what
offers?[44]

May 25, 1996:

Want Pentium 133 system or similar such as S86 system, IN
TRADE for items I have,including some extra high res
scanners, etc..[45]

August 12, 1996:

Am looking to TRADE some of my items for a fully featured
Motherboard. Looking for S86 - 120 or 150 Mh board, with
32 Mb RAM.[46]

November 7, 1996:

I collect stamps, coins, starting on guns, but open to
proposals such as good Motherboard with P166 or
equivalent???[47]

You will notice that Grosvenor's requests seem to parallel
developments in the state of PC computing, starting with a
request for a 486 DX100 motherboard, and currently up to a
Pentium166. You will also notice that "UNIQUE COMPUTER
DISTRIBUTING", one of the "GROSVENOR INTERNATIONAL GROUP"
of companies, apparently only has one reasonably modern PC,
and is unable to spend a few hundred dollars to upgrade it.

When he's trying to hustle cheap motel rates, Grosvenor also
claims to be "President" of "NORTHSTAR TRAVEL".[41] For
instance:

Have been looking,so far without success,for reasonably
priced - i.e.low cost clean motels,or/and B & B in Maine
and New Brunswick for August.This is in connection with a
preliminary exploratory trip,considering possibility for
group tours of seniors from Western Canada.

So far,low cost,according to mail received,is over US$100
a day,up to $250.per day,per person.Out west we consider
$20 to $40 Canadian reasonable.[41]

$20 Canadian is about $15 American. This will give you a
feel for the financial acumen (!) of the "GROSVENOR
INTERNATIONAL GROUP".

Grosvenor Is Not A Man Of His Word?
-----------------------------------

To put it mildly, yes. For example, take the case of Mr. G
vs. the Ghermezian brothers. The Ghermezian's company,
Triple Five, develops shopping malls, including the West
Edmonton Mall and the Mall of America. In the late 1980s,
the Ghermezians also developed the ire of one William
Grosvenor.

What happened? As Forbes magazine recounted [25]:

Why does he do it? Grosvenor originally told FORBES that
he had been "swindled by Triple Five." But in a more
recent conversation, he said, "They got several lots
rezoned so they could build a lousy strip mall next to my
house."

Of course, this put Grosvenor on the war path. In his
words:

Alberta Report story last month quoted Grosvenor
admitting he intends "to use all means at my disposal
anywhere in the world to put the Ghermezians out of
business."[26]

But wait, you're probably thinking to yourself. Last time
you looked, both West Edmonton Mall and Mall of America were
still in business, thriving, in fact. Why aren't the
Ghermezians out of business yet?

Well, once Mr. G reached the Ghermezian's threshold for
stupidity, they took him to court, although they had some
trouble getting him there:

After returning from West Germany last week, Grosvenor
was holed up in his home in Edmonton's Dickinsfield
neighbourhood, reportedly refusing service of the Triple
Five gag order. The company's lawyers were preparing to
go to court again Monday morning for an order allowing
them to nail the injunction to the door of Grosvenor's
home, which is in fact owned by his wife, Sario.[26]

After this point he caved-in completely, although, according
to Grosvenor, he scared those wimpy billionaires right out
of the courtroom:

An apology was requested, but the lawyers for the Jewish
Ghermezians refused to re-appear in court to finalise any
documents, so none was finalised.[48]

But what Mr. G calls their 'refusal' to re-appear was more
due to the Ghermezians having no need whatsoever to continue
action against him. A more complete story came from the
Edmonton Journal:

William Grosvenor has been found in contempt of a civil
court order not to speak against Triple Five Corp. or
interfere in its business.

Justice Russel Dixon reprimanded Grosvenor, Thursday in
Court of Queen's Bench.

Grosvenor promised to cease and desist from further anti-
Triple Five communications, including any public
references to "Ghermezianville" - a term he used to
describe this City.

Grosvenor also agreed to prepare an apology to Triple
Five.[49]

The next time Grosvenor mouths off about the Ghermezians, he
will face a *second* contempt of court citation which no
Judge is likely to find amusing. Neither would Grosvenor,
who'd probably be taking a lot of long, warm prison showers
after that.

In fact, there is no evidence that Mr. G has made any
negative statements about the Ghermezians since that time.
So much for his vow to put them out of business.

This episode led to international fame for Mr. G when Forbes
magazine labelled him a "roving fruitcake". [25]

"Roving Fruitcake"?
-------------------

Followed by an observation that "Grosvenor does make
occasional forays into sanity".[25] The diagnosis seems to
be official, too. Alberta Report dug up that:

Grosvenor, 48, has a criminal record for assault and
extortion, that he was diagnosed at Riverview Psychiatric
Hospital in British Columbia in 1973 as suffering from a
paranoid personality disorder, and that his harassment of
the Ghermezians is only the latest in a 20-year series of
vendettas against corporations and individuals, including
leading figures of the British Columbia legislature and
judiciary.[26]

How Can I Tell If I'm Successfully Yanking Grosvenor's
Chain?

It seems that of all the people he hates (and there are
certainly a lot of them), Grosvenor hates Jews the most. If
you find he has corrupted your name to make it sound more
Jewish, you know you've got his working neurons into Rapid
Fire Mode.

So far the Grosvenor Kook-point contest winners are:

Ken McVay (aka "OyVay")
Jason Kodish (aka "Kaddish")
Tim Nye (aka "Neimann/Neiman/Neuman")
Cook (aka "Koch")
Tim Brown (aka "Bronstein")

(and more to be announced)

What's Next?
------------

Eventually, this FAQ will contain a list of Grosvenor's
contradictions (such as the criminal Grosvenor demanding
execution of all criminals, the Grosvenor who hid his assets
to "defeat" creditors demanding that white collar criminals
make full restitution to all their victims, etc.).

As you can imagine, however, this list will probably be
longer than the current FAQ. :-)

Anyway, onward and upward...

--
The Nizkor Project An Electronic Holocaust Education Resource
Ken McVay, Director http://www.nizkor.org/~kmcvay
NetMeeting: Ken McVay ICQ: 7015822
.oooO Oooo. WORK, like you don't need the money
    ( ) ( )  LOVE, like you've never been hurt
     \ (  ) /   DANCE, like no one's watching
     \ _) ( _/
Jay Winkler
http://i.am/barefootjay
ICQ: 1211379
AOL: shoelessjw
MSN/Yahoo IM: barefootjay
FAX2E-Mail (209)315-6649
EFAX: (978)359-2432
Ureach: 1-877-744-3234 ext: 838

Remove YOURSHOES to reply

silverfox

Feb 13, 2001, 3:02:04 PM2/13/01
CharleyBrown and SNOOPY =
Beavis and Butthead, skinhead version
I wouldn't worry about the opinions that
come from their trailer court.

by the way Liberalism is here to stay -
YOU guys can just "Love It or Leave It"
that is, if anyone country is willing to take you.

have a nice day -:)

-fox

--
Knowledge of human nature is the beginning and end of political education.
Henry Adams

Virtual Republic
http://virtualrealo.com/world.html

Larry R

Feb 13, 2001, 3:40:39 PM2/13/01
Hey shit happens! You should know this Charley Brown, don't you carry a
plastic bag for Snoopy?
You can't deal with an ignorant ignoramus whose best friend and himself
grace the front lawn.
LARRY R.
"Charley Brown and SNOOPY" <pea...@snoopy.net> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 13, 2001, 7:49:19 PM2/13/01
Did I hit a raw nerve??? LOL
"Larry R" <fut...@primus.ca> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 13, 2001, 7:49:55 PM2/13/01
Yep, You lost so get over it!

"silverfox" <sil...@REMOVEvirtualrealo.com> wrote in message

Susan Cohen

Feb 13, 2001, 11:40:23 PM2/13/01
The following was a real mis-statement.
Real Men (tm) would never behave in any of the ways
these monsters did - on either end of the tape.
And Real Men (tm), like Real Slime (tm), come in
all flavors.

Susan Cohen

Feb 13, 2001, 11:38:23 PM2/13/01

silverfox wrote:

> CharleyBrown and SNOOPY =
> Beavis and Butthead, skinhead version

And Snoopy's the smart one.

> I wouldn't worry about the opinions that
> come from their trailer court.

The idea that these sleazebucket hypoctrits are waxing
so pious about this woman's tragedy sickens me.

> by the way Liberalism is here to stay -

and the names we call aren't nearly as bad as
a) the ones *they* call
b) the ones they *deserve*

Susan

Larry R

Feb 14, 2001, 12:15:36 AM2/14/01
Ha! Ha! You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn door with the crap you
sling. Better luck next time.

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 2:25:36 AM2/14/01
Hey, Susan "Da Nose" Cohen, don't blame me for the rapist and abusers that
live in Israel, you should be keeping yo people in line.

"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 2:28:50 AM2/14/01
Keep your rapist and abuser in line, that's all we ask of you.

"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 2:26:32 AM2/14/01
Are we an excuse maker for rapist that live in Israel?

"Larry R" <fut...@primus.ca> wrote in message

Jack Ass

Feb 14, 2001, 2:58:54 AM2/14/01

Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:

> <no, he farted, and so did I>

> > silverfox wrote:
> >
> > > CharleyBrown and SNOOPY =
> > > Beavis and Butthead, skinhead version
> >
> > And Snoopy's the smart one.
> >
> > > I wouldn't worry about the opinions that
> > > come from their trailer court.
> >
> > The idea that these sleazebucket hypoctrits are waxing
> > so pious about this woman's tragedy sickens me.
> >
> > > by the way Liberalism is here to stay -
> >
> > and the names we call aren't nearly as bad as
> > a) the ones *they* call
> > b) the ones they *deserve*
> >
> > Susan
> >
> > > YOU guys can just "Love It or Leave It"
> > > that is, if anyone country is willing to take you.
> > >
> > > have a nice day -:)
> > >
> > > -fox
> > >
> > > Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:

He walks, he talks...
oh, no that was a FART
oh well.

Jack
--
"A Major Cause of the Greenhouse Effect"
JACK ASS BLOG

My_Ass.vcf

Laurie S.

Feb 14, 2001, 3:11:03 AM2/14/01
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:40:23 -0500, Susan Cohen <fla...@his.com>
wrote:

>The following was a real mis-statement.
>Real Men (tm) would never behave in any of the ways
>these monsters did - on either end of the tape.
>And Real Men (tm), like Real Slime (tm), come in
>all flavors.

Er, do you actually have anything negative to say about these men?
Saying they're not real men communicates absolutely nothing to me
except a vapid, overworn keyword phrase. Other people say the same
thing when referring to men who they consider "henpecked." Do you
really want to use a phrase that can mean anything (yet at the same
time means nothing)?

laurie
---
www.geocities.com/tobyneige/life.html
---
"If you can't believe in yourself,
believe in someone who believes in you."

bobwhelan

Feb 14, 2001, 4:29:06 AM2/14/01
real men dont need an apology susan..they know they are real men and get
their sexual kicks from real women rather than from sadistic taunting..odd
isnt it both rape and racism stem from impotence

"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

Feb 13, 2001, 10:47:32 PM2/13/01
In <329dd417001b4bf5...@remailer.privacy.at>, on
02/13/2001
at 12:33 PM, Anonymous <nob...@remailer.privacy.at> said:

>You know it. Totally disgusting. You think those Jews would have

>shown that tape if it had been a Jewish housemaid being beaten and

>raped?? NOT A CHANCE. But hey, the poor lady was just a Goyim
>housemaid, why the hell not? She's not God's *chosen* people,
>anyway. Just one "cow" in the Goyim herd.

All right: stand up, burn your cross and leave.

"Harah'a, mah hu 'omer?"

Atid/2
Team OS/2
Team PL/I

Any unsolicited commercial junk E-mail will be subject to legal
action. I reserve the right to publicly post or ridicule any
abusive E-mail.

I mangled my E-mail address to foil automated spammers; reply to
domain acm dot org user shmuel to contact me. Do not reply to
spam...@library.lspace.org

Dot

Feb 14, 2001, 9:37:49 AM2/14/01
By 'rejected your doctrine', you certainly don't mean winning the
Presidency by five votes, do you???? Especially since the Senate is a
tie, and the House is too close to call, even now.

Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:

--

**********
Impeach Scalia!

Susan Cohen

Feb 14, 2001, 12:18:21 PM2/14/01

bobwhelan wrote:

> real men dont need an apology susan..

That's a nice thought, but I did want to be clear.

> they know they are real men and get
> their sexual kicks from real women rather than from sadistic taunting..odd
> isnt it both rape and racism stem from impotence

Yup.

Susan Cohen

Feb 14, 2001, 12:19:16 PM2/14/01

"Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" wrote:

> In <329dd417001b4bf5...@remailer.privacy.at>, on
> 02/13/2001
> at 12:33 PM, Anonymous <nob...@remailer.privacy.at> said:
>
> >You know it. Totally disgusting. You think those Jews would have
> >shown that tape if it had been a Jewish housemaid being beaten and
> >raped?? NOT A CHANCE. But hey, the poor lady was just a Goyim
> >housemaid, why the hell not? She's not God's *chosen* people,
> >anyway. Just one "cow" in the Goyim herd.
>
> All right: stand up, burn your cross and leave.

Amazing how many lies they can cram into one post.
But, then again, they get so much practice....

Susan

Susan Cohen

Feb 14, 2001, 12:20:24 PM2/14/01

Dot wrote:

> By 'rejected your doctrine', you certainly don't mean winning the
> Presidency by five votes, do you????

No, he means "protesting having the election stolen
by a frat-boy legacy and his bought & paid for lackeys"

Susan

> Especially since the Senate is a
> tie, and the House is too close to call, even now.
>
> Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:
> >

> > America rejected your doctrine.

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 12:42:17 PM2/14/01
Who cares, 1 vote or 5 thousand, WE WON! YOU LOST!
LOSER!

"Dot" <dotdot...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 12:43:01 PM2/14/01
Oh, Susan buy a new set of batteries for your vibrator and get over it. You
LOST!

"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 12:44:21 PM2/14/01
Was a Woman raped or Not? Or does that depend on the definition of what
"Sex" is? Clintonism is OVER!
We WON YOU LOST!

"Susan Cohen" <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 12:46:55 PM2/14/01
She is just being what she is best at: A Liberal that makes zero sense.

"Laurie S." <lea...@spacestar.net> wrote in message

A. Moore

Feb 14, 2001, 1:11:56 PM2/14/01
Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:

> Who cares, 1 vote or 5 thousand, WE WON! YOU LOST!
> LOSER!

What did you win?

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 14, 2001, 2:36:58 PM2/14/01
We won with the stop of Clintonism at least for the next 8 years!
Clintonial liberalism has been rejected! Just take a look at your hero and
the way he left the White House, LOL! This is so typical of the rabid
left.

Losers stick together, Right Liberals?

"A. Moore" <alan....@lmco.com> wrote in message

Fred Rosenblatt

Feb 14, 2001, 3:01:10 PM2/14/01

A brand new embassy in Jerusalem.

My Ass

Feb 14, 2001, 3:39:20 PM2/14/01

Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:

> We won with the stop of Clintonism at least for the next 8 years!

You repeat this 100s of times a day. Nobody gives a shit about
you or your glorious proclamations. Fuck off you fucking nazi.

I can recommend a good proctologist - the only kind
of doctor who would see you.

(ahhh that was a goood one!)

Kiss me!

My_Ass.vcf

My Ass

Feb 14, 2001, 4:26:52 PM2/14/01
In spite of the huge amounts of cash spent
and strings pulled by media that is _owned_
by the far right (ABC is owned by a group
of right wing, former CIA agents, for one
example) - The occupation army could
not win the majority of votes in the
presidential election and many of their
"made men" in the legislature got booted.

I say it WAS a victory for the american
people. Now we must remove the
Bastard Administration from Pennsylvania
avenue and let them know what
homelessness means.

> Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:
> >
> > Yep, anyone who criticizes the Jewish lock-step-loony-left ,

I have observed you pick and harass targets on the internet.
They are either Jews, blacks, women, or liberals.
You try to gain allies usually by crossposting to groups
like alt.politics.white-power and alt.talk.guns to draw
venom and intidation down upon the targets of your hate.

You should perhaps consider peace and love as a doctrine.
Your usual screed of hatred makes my ass tired.

Kiss Me!

My_Ass.vcf

A. Moore

Feb 14, 2001, 4:40:42 PM2/14/01
Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:

> "A. Moore" <alan....@lmco.com> wrote in message
> > Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:
> > >
> > > Who cares, 1 vote or 5 thousand, WE WON! YOU LOST!
> > > LOSER!
> > >
> > What did you win?
>
> We won with the stop of Clintonism at least for the next 8 years!

Oh, Good, and we'll replace it with at least 3 years of whatever...

> Clintonial liberalism has been rejected! Just take a look at your hero and
> the way he left the White House, LOL!

He's hardly my hero. And I didn't vote for Gore, either.

> This is so typical of the rabid left.

The only things rabid in my neighborhood are bats and squirrels, as far
as I know.

> Losers stick together, Right Liberals?

I'm afraid we're all stuck, left, right or in between. See how happy
you are this time next year, when nothing important has changed.

Al Moore

Jafo

Feb 14, 2001, 6:20:00 PM2/14/01
As viewed from alt.california, Susan Cohen wrote:

>Dot wrote:
>> By 'rejected your doctrine', you certainly don't mean winning the
>> Presidency by five votes, do you????

>No, he means "protesting having the election stolen
>by a frat-boy legacy and his bought & paid for lackeys"

The election is over, the Inauguration is over and George W. Bush
is the President of the United States. If either of you find that
unacceptable, perhaps you'd be happier taking up residence in some
other country.

--
Jafo http://www.cheetah.net/jafo

The Pervert

Feb 14, 2001, 8:28:56 PM2/14/01
My Ass wrote:

> In spite of the huge amounts of cash spent
> and strings pulled by media that is _owned_
> by the far right (ABC is owned by a group
> of right wing, former CIA agents, for one
> example) -

And here I thought that the stock was publically traded on the NYSE!
When did the CIA take over Disney which owns ABC?

dci...@bigcheetah.net

Feb 14, 2001, 9:04:44 PM2/14/01
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 01:28:56 GMT, The Pervert <perv...@spambad.yahoo.com>
wrote:

Ah hah! Mickey Mouse is a double
agent.

DCI

My Ass

Feb 14, 2001, 9:53:37 PM2/14/01
No. MOST of the people of the US to not accept
the Bastard Administration and we are working
to remove it.

If you haven't notice Mr. One Eye -
the Republican party still hasn't STOPPED
their 9 year march to eliminate William Clinton.

I wonder why they feel they have to still
work so hard? Are they still afraid that he
is still considered more of a leader that
the Puppet of the Occupying Forces?

We are no less dedicated, but we're smatter and
quicker and in the majority.

Petain was an old lamp post, yet more dignified!
At least he was once a hero to his people, but a
Nazi collaborator, nonetheless. A Nazi just
like what we now have occupying our capital.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

JOIN THE CELEBRATION OF DIVERSITY !

viva la resistance!

and Jafo - I fart in your general direction!
BBbbbbrrrippffhHHHH (ahh! that was REALLY a goood one!)
I don't think you'll "get over" that -
don't expect us to "get over" the stench from the white house!

Jafo wrote:

--

My_Ass.vcf

My Ass

Feb 14, 2001, 9:54:16 PM2/14/01
They own most of the stock!
So duh!

The Pervert wrote:

--

My_Ass.vcf

My Ass

Feb 14, 2001, 10:47:27 PM2/14/01
William Casey bought a large block of shares
with money from his day job.
An act that in itself, not at all clandestine.
But there is more to the story than
My Ass can handle right now.
Basically - he had a bunch of friends get
together and but stock to, so they
did at one time in the 80s have a significant
amount of control, as shareholders in ABC.

What happened after the Disney deal
I really don't know. The conspiracy
theorists would say that the Casey group
had enough influence to place employees
who had enough time to "make themselves
essential to the operation".
Not inconceivable - on the other hand -
the mouse is most certainly not a
left wingnut! The politics of his creator
is well known. Also consider the
balance of artistic control between
corporation and artist in the modern
Disney Corp. It's 100% corporate.
Ask anyone in the business.

'scuse me, My Ass is getting upset -

dci...@bigcheetah.net wrote:

--

My_Ass.vcf

Susan Cohen

Feb 14, 2001, 11:41:49 PM2/14/01

Fred Rosenblatt wrote:

It would go some way to making me less disgusted with him
if he were to do that.

Susan

My Ass

Feb 15, 2001, 12:11:38 AM2/15/01
No. MOST of the people of the US do not accept

the Bastard Administration and we are working
to remove it.

If you haven't noticed Mr. One Eye -

the Republican party still hasn't STOPPED
their 9 year march to eliminate William Clinton.

I wonder why they feel they have to still

work so hard? Are they afraid that he
is still considered more of a leader than

the Puppet of the Occupying Forces?

We are no less dedicated, but we're smarter and

Jafo wrote:

Joseph Hertzlinger

Feb 15, 2001, 12:55:54 AM2/15/01
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:11:38 -0800, My Ass
<My_Ass@go_to_my_website.now> wrote:

>No. MOST of the people of the US do not accept the Bastard
>Administration and we are working to remove it.

Even most Democrats accept it --- even if they don't agree with it.

>If you haven't noticed Mr. One Eye - the Republican party still
>hasn't STOPPED their 9 year march to eliminate William Clinton.

I thought the liberals were doing that now.

In any case, it took over twenty years to eliminate Richard Nixon.

>We are no less dedicated, but we're smarter

... except at decoding obvious instructions on how to vote.

>and quicker and in the majority.

... silent, of course.

>POWER TO THE PEOPLE
>
>JOIN THE CELEBRATION OF DIVERSITY !

I think I missed that part of the Declaration of Independence.

Jefferson was willing to defend the freedom to be diverse, of course.
But when Diversity is made an end in itself, it starts to sound like
we're going to force people to be diverse.

>viva la resistance!
>
>and Jafo - I fart in your general direction!

There were leftists in _Monty Python and the Holy Grail_:

|Oh, king eh? Very nice! And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the
|workers! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates
|the economic and social differences in our society.
|
|Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis
|for a system of government!
|
|Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the
|system! Violence inherent in the system!

... and there were people with the same standards for evidence as
today's environmentalists:

|Well she turned me into a newt!
|
|...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
|
|This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's
|bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

>> >No, he means "protesting having the election stolen by a frat-boy
>> >legacy and his bought & paid for lackeys"

I think it's terrible when Americans elect someone to high office who
has no real qualifications other than family connections.

That's why I voted for Lazio.

>"A Major Cause of the Greenhouse Effect"

GO NUKES!

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 15, 2001, 1:45:20 AM2/15/01
Booo hooo

"My Ass" <My_Ass@go_to_my_website.now> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 15, 2001, 1:47:50 AM2/15/01
Well as long as Snoopy isn't a CIA agent, I don't care!
Muwahahaahah

"My Ass" <My_Ass@go_to_my_website.now> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 15, 2001, 1:46:38 AM2/15/01
Hey dipshit silverfox how many usenet persona's do you have?

"My Ass" <My_Ass@go_to_my_website.now> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 15, 2001, 1:47:07 AM2/15/01
I think he needs to up his meds!

"The Pervert" <perv...@spambad.yahoo.com> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 15, 2001, 1:52:23 AM2/15/01
How about France with Barbara Striesand?

"Jafo" <jafo@_cheetah.net> wrote in message

Charley Brown and SNOOPY

Feb 15, 2001, 1:53:14 AM2/15/01
The Resident USENET kook bellows!

"My Ass" <My_Ass@go_to_my_website.now> wrote in message

Tiny Human Ferret

Feb 15, 2001, 3:02:46 AM2/15/01
My Ass wrote:

> No. MOST of the people of the US do not accept
> the Bastard Administration and we are working
> to remove it.

Are you also working to remove the microchip in your butt like whatsisname
McVeigh?

You gonna demand that your execution be televised, too?

Sukkkkkkk-er!

> If you haven't noticed Mr. One Eye -
> the Republican party still hasn't STOPPED
> their 9 year march to eliminate William Clinton.
>
> I wonder why they feel they have to still
> work so hard? Are they afraid that he
> is still considered more of a leader than
> the Puppet of the Occupying Forces?

But... Bill Clinton _was_ the Puppet of the Occupying Forces.

> We are no less dedicated, but we're smarter

In your DREAMS you're smarter... than a lump of brick.

<SNIP>

> like what we now have occupying our capital.

You mean the 87-percent black majority of Washington DC are all _Nazis_?

The horror! You mean all of those blacks are going to gas all of the nice
suburban Jewish girls in Maryland?

Well, whatever shall we do to stop _that_, Suckkkkkkk....er?

--
Be kind to your neighbors, even | "Global domination, of course!"
though they be transgenic chimerae. | -- The Brain

Bob Noble

Feb 15, 2001, 4:57:47 AM2/15/01
My Ass wrote:

> ... there is more to the story than

> My Ass can handle right now.

Oh, that's just too good a straight to let go by without *some*
comment! But I'll let readers provide their own punch lines.

Dave

Feb 15, 2001, 6:05:44 AM2/15/01
At least YOU have a sense of humor.
You're even funnier than My Ass!
Thanks for the Python quotes!
You should have a virtualrealo.com account!

dave

Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

--
The Revolution will be Bloggerized
http://media.virtualrealo.com/blogger.html

Dave

Feb 15, 2001, 6:19:05 AM2/15/01
I am waiting for you and your gang of thugs
to start circling about your next Jewish or
African American victim so you can give us
another demonstration of you skinhead lineage.

Interesting how you folks are such wild fans
of the Puppet presidency....

No, it's not over. Nowhere near.
And the whole world IS watching.

Think about this:
the little frat-boy's non-presence at Davos-

Think about that one Oh mighty skinhead
thug loudmouth rulers of USENET.

His only real international friend is former
corporate lackey V.Fox.

One hell of a weak pres, if even a pres at all!

And here's another thing- if you guys were
FUNNY it wouldn't be 50% as bad -
but you're
just DISMAL STUPID and MEAN.

Charley Brown and SNOOPY wrote:

Dave

Feb 15, 2001, 6:29:31 AM2/15/01
have you got something to say?
try acting like that in real life, bub.

dave

Jafo

Feb 15, 2001, 10:03:41 AM2/15/01
As viewed from alt.california, My Ass wrote:

>In spite of the huge amounts of cash spent
>and strings pulled by media that is _owned_
>by the far right (ABC is owned by a group
>of right wing, former CIA agents, for one
>example)

Heard that one on the X-Files, did you?

So how do you explain the perpetually left-leaning Peter Jennings, the
guy who wrote off the '94 elections as "a temper tantrum on the part
of the American people"?

--
Jafo http://www.cheetah.net/jafo

Jafo