Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Hanukkah Without Father

閲覧: 2 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Mary Doty

未読、
2005/12/25 12:28:182005/12/25
To:
My husband passed away suddenly this fall. We have a girl (age 12) and a boy
(age 10). This will be their first Hanukkah without him. We have no other
family to ask, so I thought I'd check on any ideas you might have that might
help them through this first Hanukkah without him?

Mary Doty

This post reflects the author's opinion; the moderators' opinions may differ.
Posters seeking medical or halachic information should consult competent
authorities in those fields.

ACKs are handled by an autoresponder. Munged From:/Reply-To: means no ACKs.
Use "X-Ack-To: address" to redirect ACKs; it won't show up in the final post.
Use "X-Ack-To: none" to suppress Acks. "X-Ack-To:" goes on a line by itself.
--
This forum discusses issues specific to childrearing in a Jewish context.
Submissions: scjp-...@scjp.jewish-usenet.org ** NEW ADDRESS **

新着メール 0 件