serious compariston of Trump to hitler

mm

Mar 19, 2016, 9:18:39 PM3/19/16
Kathleen J. Frydl - historian** studying US state power, policies, and
the institutions that shape American life (starts at 3:25. I think
this means her part starts 3:25 into the whole show, and ends about 30
minutes in.)
on the Richard R J Eskow Zero Hour, DC

**historian, parents from Czechoslovakia. 3 serious books on Amazon

"Cosmopolitan" is a recently used code word for Jews, Eskow points
out.

The rest gives a serious comparison of Trump to hitler

http://www.thisisthezerohour.com/ for a while. Easy to play here.
Older Episodes at the very bottom of the page. New shows every week.
Trump: American Fascism Originally published on Sat, 19 Mar 2016

Well, it seems it's also on Itunes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-zero-hour-with-rj-eskow/id504179320?mt=2#
Right now it's entry 2, March/19/2016 Free
Trump: American Fascism Kathleen J. Frydl - 3/19/2016 Free

SolomonW

Mar 20, 2016, 10:09:06 AM3/20/16
Whatever I think of Trump, which is not that good although better then
Hillary, this sort of comparison is nonsense.

mm

Mar 20, 2016, 4:03:46 PM3/20/16
On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 14:16:37 +0000 (UTC), SolomonW <Solo...@citi.com>
wrote:

>Whatever I think of Trump, which is not that good although better then
>Hillary, this sort of comparison is nonsense.

Did you listen to it?

Yisroel Markov

Mar 21, 2016, 12:24:12 PM3/21/16
said:

>Whatever I think of Trump, which is not that good although better then
>Hillary, this sort of comparison is nonsense.

And this entire discussion is off-topic.
--
Yisroel "Godwrestler Warriorson" Markov - Boston, MA Member
www.reason.com -- for a sober analysis of the world DNRC