Dvorah

Shelly

Feb 29, 2016, 2:42:26 PM2/29/16
I received an email from Moshe asking if I knew anything about Dvorah as
he has not heard from her for a while. Does anyone know anything?

--
Shelly

Patricia Heil

Mar 1, 2016, 9:09:41 AM3/1/16
Last update was Feb 2.

Ken

Mar 3, 2016, 12:23:05 AM3/3/16
I'm on the phone with her right now, and she says "Hello, I miss everybody. I hope everybody is fine. And I wish everyone a good Pesach because I don't know when I'll be able to post again." She says she's been very ill, but is on the road to recovery, as recovered as she can be. "And I have new medical care and new medications. So far, so good. Shalom from Dvora."

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ken