WORKING IN NIHON

Kurt Pertsch

Feb 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/25/96
Has ANYONE out there got any experience regarding working in Japan?? I do
not speak very much Japanese, but I have working experience in the
banking sector and I'm fluent in English, German and also French. Would
anyone know if it is difficult to get a qualified job? I know that a lot
of Europeans teach English... Is there any demand in the banking sector
or possibly for teaching German?
Thanks...

Sparky Lord of Light

Feb 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/28/96

Hi there,

I used to work for Jardine Fleming in Tokyo. I reckon that there are not as many
opportunities in banking as there were a few years ago, but that talented, qualified and
persistent people should be able to get in somewhere. Best idea is to call/fax the heads
of department of your speciality.

Sparky