Re: They don't like mouthy ni*gers in Japan.

1 view

DEI

May 31, 2023, 7:05:04 PM5/31/23
On 26 Jan 2022, Trump Trump <jth...@gmail.com> posted some
news:sssk73$mtes$2...@news.freedyn.de:

> The nigger animal does not know when to shut it's mouth.

This guy was running his mouth to a group of extremely quiet Japanese
people on the subway, turns out someone showed up to take him up on his
challenge.

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/219419-streamer-who-harassed-people-on-a-
japanese-subway-gets-clocked-with-a-brutal-sucker-punch

Governor Swill

May 31, 2023, 10:47:34 PM5/31/23
First off, this did not happen on a subway. It happened on a street. Second, the guy was
filming himself complaining about some folks being rude in a chat when somebody slapped
him, tried to take his phone and started calling him names.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!