White People Rule Japan !!!

Hurk

Dec 1, 2005, 7:54:42 AM12/1/05
Kotooshu promoted to Ozeki
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/sports/sumo/news/20051130p2a00m0sp007000c.html

A white man named "Kaloyan Mahlyanov" beats all petite Sumo Japanese
wrestlers to the pulp.

Japanese worship Superior White Power
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/images/2005/12/01/20051201_Kotooshu.jpg

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2005\12\01\story_1-12-2005_pg2_20

Dimitar

Dec 1, 2005, 10:27:19 AM12/1/05

My wife is crazy about him - yesterday she told me the big news. The
last title he has to conquer is yokodzuna. Wish luck to the bulgarian
Beckham.

D.

Guentcho Skordev

Dec 1, 2005, 2:23:41 PM12/1/05
In soc.culture.bulgaria Hurk <bora_pa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Eh, che oda bih napisal na baba si na hurkata...

Mira

Dec 1, 2005, 4:46:25 PM12/1/05
than 200 photos of him, including personal from a visit to Las Vegas.

"Hurk" <bora_pa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Julian Stoev

Dec 2, 2005, 2:42:23 AM12/2/05
Mira wrote:
> than 200 photos of him, including personal from a visit to Las Vegas.

Unfortunately, the photos are available only to "members". I am not a
member and I don't think I want to be, so the photos will remain
unseen... :-)

--JS

Websites-and-groups

Dec 4, 2005, 11:59:35 AM12/4/05