Vesak

David Dalton

May 3, 2023, 11:45:29 PM5/3/23
May the Fourth be With You!

Since it is now 1:13 a.m. NDT (0343 UTC/GMT) May 4,
Happy Star Wars Day!

I’m still fumbling along on the thread
“Full moon closest to Beltane”
on alt.religion.druid, for any who notice effects.

Note that that full moon happens to fall on Vesak.

However that dismays me a bit, since I didn’t expect any
correlation of my success with an existing religious
festival, so I expect I will fail again in my latest
Sisyphean moon rock rolling.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)

Man of Your dreams

May 4, 2023, 7:38:15 AM5/4/23
Hey. You look like a tech fan.
Have You looked the tool for getting faster webpages:
superfastdatabase.000webhostapp.com/a.html
?

Thank You for attention.

Kristjan Robam