Re: Barack Obama's IQ is 130.

pg

Dec 22, 2008, 9:51:02 PM12/22/08
Why is it that whenever a blackie got a 130 IQ it's such a great news?

Of my 4 cousins, 2 have over 140 IQ, the other 2, above 160.

Me? Hehe ! Am not revealing, suffice to say over the 99.8 percentile.

When we yella skinned folks have 180 IQ, it get just an "uh, ok"
response.

Them blackies? Holy Auntie Jesse Chicken Fried Gizzard! They got a 130
IQ fella and the sky is falling already !!

Whoooopy !

On Dec 22, 1:31 pm, jacob1srae1ite <jacob1srae1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> about a 135 IQ and a combined SAT score of 1290. That's pretty good,
> if not spectacular. However, due to affirmative action, one must
> reduce that score by at least 186 points. (Also, I suspect the NYT
> article is talking about the new SAT, which isn't valid for the
> purposes of this comparison.) Thus, giving Obama the benefit of the
> doubt drops his score to 1104, which is approximately equivalent to an
> IQ of 116. That's not bad, but it is significantly less intelligent
> than Hillary's 140 IQ, as well as being lower than George W. Bush's
> 125 IQ (1206 SAT).
>
> Before one points to the fact that Obama ranked highly in his class,
> it's important to keep in mind that Bill Bradley was a Princeton
> Rhodes Scholar despite his 485 Verbal SAT and mediocre 103 IQ.
> Academic success, like every other kind of success, is just as much
> about hard work and determination as it is about intellectual
> firepower, but Barack Obama's supporters obviously shouldn't be
> attempting to make their case for him on the basis of what is, based
> on the available information, probably an IQ of 116, only one standard
> deviation above the norm. Of course, this estimate is based on
> averages which don't necessarily apply to a single individual; Obama
> could lay the matter to rest by simply permitting his scores to be
> released to the public.
>
> If his intelligence is so incredibly important, as some of his more
> visibly insane supporters insist, then surely the senator should
> inform us precisely how intelligent he is. Because he demonstrates his
> ignorance and a less-than-impressive intelligence nearly every time he
> opens his mouth despite his handlers attempts to retroactively fix his
> statements: "The fact that we have reached a point where the Federal
> Reserve felt it had to take this unprecedented step with the American
> Insurance Group is the final verdict on the failed economic philosophy
> of the last eight years."
>
> First, AIG didn't fail because of the economic philosophy of the last
> eight years. The Fed began goosing the markets under Clinton. Second,
> that "unprecedented step" was taken with the American International
> Group.
>
> <end quote>
>
> The average IQ of Kenya is 71 IQ points.  Out of 38 million Kenyans,
> do you know how many score more than 5 standard deviations higher than
> that?  Only 11 have an IQ higher than 96 IQ points.
>
> Obama’s not even a Kenyan.  He’s a mixed breed and most mixed breeds
> of most species are of lower quality and intelligence than the pure
> breeds (otherwise why don’t mules race in horse races)?
>
> California voters consider affirmative action to be CHEATING, which is
> why we outlawed it with Proposition 209.  Obama is left over from
> those days.
>
> Why not require him to take a normal IQ test which dog catchers around
> here have to take?  That would settle the matter forever.

rst0wxyz

Dec 22, 2008, 9:55:51 PM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 6:51 pm, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:
> Why is it that whenever a blackie got a 130 IQ it's such a great news?
>
> Of my 4 cousins, 2 have over 140 IQ, the other 2, above 160.
>
> Me? Hehe ! Am not revealing, suffice to say over the 99.8 percentile.

Nahh!! your IQ is below 70 like RAT said. So don't try to brag your
way out.

truth

Dec 23, 2008, 4:10:58 AM12/23/08
What's the big deal with a high iq if u r
lacking in character ?
Just look at those brilliant investment bankers.
The are smart but greedy and lack morals.

"pg" <pen...@catholic.org> wrote in message

joyo

Dec 23, 2008, 5:58:24 AM12/23/08
> > here have to take?  That would settle the matter forever.- Hide quoted text -

1) because he's the Prez of the Free World. we dont want another bush.

IQ is a necessary but insufficient condition for success.

RichAsianKid

Dec 23, 2008, 5:09:03 PM12/23/08
On Dec 22, 9:51 pm, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:
> Why is it that whenever a blackie got a 130 IQ it's such a great news?
>
> Of my 4 cousins, 2 have over 140 IQ, the other 2, above 160.
>
> Me? Hehe ! Am not revealing, suffice to say over the 99.8 percentile.
>
> When we yella skinned folks have 180 IQ, it get just an "uh, ok"
> response.
>
> Them blackies? Holy Auntie Jesse Chicken Fried Gizzard! They got a 130
> IQ fella and the sky is falling already !!
>
> Whoooopy !

I was reminded of this Japanese video of a smart chimp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lp813QTrk&feature=related

That's probably why some look at Obama very affectionately too and I
think it underlies the psychology of self-righteousness and moral
indignation when Obama is criticized.

http://i39.tinypic.com/11j1ac8.jpg

And btw, to put things in perspective, Obama actually isn't *that*
black because he's a half-breed. No offense to anyone, but just look
his grandmother:

http://www.blacks4barack.org/11123.jpg

pg

Dec 23, 2008, 6:37:48 PM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 2:09 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 9:51 pm, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:
>
> > Why is it that whenever a blackie got a 130 IQ it's such a great news?
>
> > Of my 4 cousins, 2 have over 140 IQ, the other 2, above 160.
>
> > Me? Hehe ! Am not revealing, suffice to say over the 99.8 percentile.
>
> > When we yella skinned folks have 180 IQ, it get just an "uh, ok"
> > response.
>
> > Them blackies? Holy Auntie Jesse Chicken Fried Gizzard! They got a 130
> > IQ fella and the sky is falling already !!
>
> > Whoooopy !
>
> I was reminded of this Japanese video of a smart chimp:
>
>      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lp813QTrk&feature=related
>
> That's probably why some look at Obama very affectionately too and I
> think it underlies the psychology of self-righteousness and moral
> indignation when Obama is criticized.
>
>      http://i39.tinypic.com/11j1ac8.jpg
>
> And btw, to put things in perspective, Obama actually isn't *that*
> black because he's a half-breed. No offense to anyone, but just look
> his grandmother:
>
>      http://www.blacks4barack.org/11123.jpg

Yep, you're right.

The Americans have elected a Zebra !

RichAsianKid

Dec 23, 2008, 6:53:58 PM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 6:37 pm, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 2:09 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 22, 9:51 pm, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:
>
> > > Why is it that whenever a blackie got a 130 IQ it's such a great news?
>
> > > Of my 4 cousins, 2 have over 140 IQ, the other 2, above 160.
>
> > > Me? Hehe ! Am not revealing, suffice to say over the 99.8 percentile.
>
> > > When we yella skinned folks have 180 IQ, it get just an "uh, ok"
> > > response.
>
> > > Them blackies? Holy Auntie Jesse Chicken Fried Gizzard! They got a 130
> > > IQ fella and the sky is falling already !!
>
> > > Whoooopy !
>
> > I was reminded of this Japanese video of a smart chimp:
>
> >      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lp813QTrk&feature=related
>
> > That's probably why some look at Obama very affectionately too and I
> > think it underlies the psychology of self-righteousness and moral
> > indignation when Obama is criticized.
>
> >      http://i39.tinypic.com/11j1ac8.jpg
>
> > And btw, to put things in perspective, Obama actually isn't *that*
> > black because he's a half-breed. No offense to anyone, but just look
> > his grandmother:
>
> >      http://www.blacks4barack.org/11123.jpg
>
> Yep, you're right.
>
> The Americans have elected a Zebra !

As side point, mixed-race kids typically score on IQ tests and on GPAs
between the two monoracial parental counterparts - even if they're
adopted:

IQ: http://i41.tinypic.com/2vtv2p1.jpg

Note how various groups regress back to the (ancestral) mean as they
get older.
Point? "You can take the jig out of the jungle; you can't take the
jungle out of the jig."

(Reference: Scarr's Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, with Flynn
effect corrected by Loehlin)

GPA: http://i14.tinypic.com/6kpn2hj.jpg

Above illustrates % who achieve 75th percentile GPA Scores (neutral
is 25%, as 25%
score over 75% of all)

"Pure" monoracial performance

White - 32.27 Black - 15.45 American Indian - 14.97 Asian 43.16

"Mixed" hybrid performance

White/black 24.19
White/American Indian 27.10
White/Asian 37.58
Black/American Indian 18.79
Black/Asian 18.57
Asian/American Indian 21.82

Note how all groups (except Black/American Indian) score between their
monoracial counterparts.
Point? Hybrid vigor does not seem to apply.

(Reference: Udry JR, Li RM, Hendrickson-Smith J: Health and behavior
risks of
adolescents with mixed-race identity. Am J Public Health 2003,
93:1865-1870.)

But why are we talking about this anyway? I'm just being unnecessarily
pedantic. A Brit friend summarized it much more nicely: "when you mix
shit with ice cream, the ice cream is ruined, but the shit doesn't
taste any better." :)

chim...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2009, 9:13:09 PM2/13/09
> IQ is a necessary but insufficient condition for success.- Hide quoted text -

I can assure you President Bush IQ is much higher than Chimpbama
*bama can went to community college then utilize his minority status
entered into reputable university including Harvard.

Just where do people have the prove of chimpbama IQ? I think he is
plain dump. do not even compare to other president.
A chimp with lipstick is stilll a chimp

rst0wxyz

Feb 14, 2009, 10:59:36 AM2/14/09

A person as ignorant as you are has no right to call another person
"dump" when he can't even spell.

Polar Bear

Feb 14, 2009, 6:43:13 PM2/14/09
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:13:09 -0800 (PST), chim...@gmail.com wrote:

>I can assure you President Bush IQ is much higher than Chimpbama
>*bama can went to community college then utilize his minority status
>entered into reputable university including Harvard.
>
>Just where do people have the prove of chimpbama IQ? I think he is
>plain dump. do not even compare to other president.
>A chimp with lipstick is stilll a chimp

should that be dump or dumb?

ayone knows that the smartest guy in your school will not be the most successful
20 years later in life, there is no need to get so pre-occupied with IQ.
leadership is not so one dimensional.

joyo

Feb 14, 2009, 9:21:09 PM2/14/09
On Feb 15, 7:43 am, b...@b.com (Polar Bear) wrote:

well said. Richard Feynman only had an IQ of 126.

joyo

Feb 14, 2009, 9:29:11 PM2/14/09
On Dec 24 2008, 7:53 am, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com>

Difficult to kiss Black Ass huh?

joyo

Feb 14, 2009, 9:30:13 PM2/14/09
On Dec 24 2008, 7:53 am, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com>

Your Brit friend would have tasted the concoction huh?

chim...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2009, 10:53:28 AM2/20/09
On Feb 14, 3:43 pm, b...@b.com (Polar Bear) wrote:

It is just a response to the stupid iq ads. Even so Chimpbama has no
leadship just plain lair

bmo...@nyx.net

Feb 20, 2009, 1:21:35 PM2/20/09
On Feb 13, 6:13 pm, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:

Not that it particularly matters, but Obama never attended a community
college. He was, however, a community organizer. Could your tiny brain
perhaps be confused?

> then utilize his minority status

There is no evidence of this.

> entered into reputable university including Harvard.

> Just where do people have the prove of chimpbama IQ? I think he is
> plain dump. do not even compare to other president.
> A chimp with lipstick is stilll a chimp

I suspect you would be rejected by a community college.

rst0wxyz

Feb 20, 2009, 2:48:16 PM2/20/09
On Feb 14, 3:43 pm, b...@b.com (Polar Bear) wrote:

RAT, listen good and well.
And stop kicking the Blacks around.

baldeagle

Feb 20, 2009, 4:35:51 PM2/20/09
On Dec 23 2008, 10:51 am, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:

> Why is it that whenever a blackie got a 130 IQ it's such a great news?

Among the blind...it is great to have two seeing
eyes.
Among the sighted..it is no big deal to be able
to see.

A person with high IQ normally do NOT go around
bragging it...he knows that he is born with it.
Among the taxi drivers in New York, there
are many drivers with IQ over 130.
Obama performed better than them...because
he apply his high IQ ...to become a professor..
and now to become the president of the USA.
(Obama did not brag on national TV that he
has 130 IQ )

If he had single digit IQ, I am sure..he would
NOT be in the Oval office.

chim...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2009, 10:58:45 PM2/24/09

Typo is not ignorant. While you call typo as ignorant you are the most
ignorant person. Just how many languages do you speak? I speak 6
fluently. The point I am making here is no body has prove of chimpbama
iq but just people idolized it. The only thing we know is he went to
LA community college and utilized his minority status trasfer to
reputable university. Will chimpbama dare to say he did not use his
minority status to gain advantage on it?

The reason I called him chimpbama is because he said pig with
lipstick. (of course he declined to say that mean to anybody, but if
you have certain IQ you know what slipped from chimp's mouth)

chim...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2009, 11:00:40 PM2/24/09

go watch his bio, he went to LA community college. You have such piny
pig brain

chim...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2009, 11:04:00 PM2/24/09

Nobody says he only has single digit IQ, but the point is people
should not idolize him to be "smartest" president.
We know it is just not true.

Respect is earned. Even though he won the election, but with the talk
he said
1) I won the election, therefore I am gonna trump you ... (when he
talked about bailout discussion with GOP)
2) pig with lipstick is still a pig -- OK a chimp with human dress is
still a Chimpbama

rst0wxyz

Feb 24, 2009, 11:13:16 PM2/24/09
> > There is no evidence of this.
>
> > I suspect you would be rejected by a community college.
>
> go watch his bio, he went to LA community college. You have such piny
> pig brain-

http://www.biography.com/featured-biography/barack-obama/
After high school, Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles
for two years. He then transferred to Columbia University in New York,
graduating in 1983 with a degree in political science.

Occidental College is a distinguished liberal arts college located in
Los Angeles, Calif.

rst0wxyz

Feb 24, 2009, 11:25:36 PM2/24/09

Typo or just can't spell?

>While you call typo as ignorant you are the most
> ignorant person. Just how many languages do you speak?

To tell you the truth, I can not speak even one. English is very much
a foreign language to me.

> I speak 6
> fluently.

Yes, I see why you can't spell. You got the languages all mixed up.

>The point I am making here is no body has prove of chimpbama

Within one line, you have made two different mistakes.

> iq but just people idolized it. The only thing we know is he went to
> LA community college

Occidental College.

> and utilized his minority status trasfer to
> reputable university. Will chimpbama dare to say he did not use his
> minority status to gain advantage on it?

Your accusation has no standing.

> The reason I called him chimpbama is because he said pig with
> lipstick. (of course he declined to say that mean to anybody, but if
> you have certain IQ you know what slipped from chimp's mouth)

Hummmm!! I wonder what has slipped through your teeth.

RichAsianKid

Feb 25, 2009, 2:24:50 PM2/25/09

RichAsianKid

Feb 25, 2009, 2:36:18 PM2/25/09

Negro and gorilla, what's the difference anyway?

http://i39.tinypic.com/11j1ac8.jpg

bmo...@nyx.net

Feb 25, 2009, 3:49:30 PM2/25/09
On Feb 24, 8:00 pm, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
> pig brain- Hide quoted text -

He went to Occidental College in LA. That's not a community college.

> You have such piny pig brain

You don't even know what a community college is, do you?

But please keep saying stuff. Watching dumb people prove their
dumbness is good for some cheap laughs.

bmo...@nyx.net

Feb 25, 2009, 3:52:05 PM2/25/09
On Feb 24, 8:00 pm, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I suspect you would be rejected by a community college.
>
> go watch his bio, he went to LA community college.

He went to Occidental College in LA. That's not a community college.

> You have such piny pig brain

You don't even know what a community college is, do you?

bmo...@nyx.net

Feb 25, 2009, 3:55:12 PM2/25/09

He doesn't kick anyone around. He just makes noise on Usenet and has
no real effect on the world.

bmo...@nyx.net

Feb 25, 2009, 5:32:32 PM2/25/09
On Feb 24, 7:58 pm, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Typo is not ignorant. While you call typo as ignorant you are the most
> ignorant person. Just how many languages do you speak? I speak 6
> fluently.

What are the 6? I hope you're not counting English, because that's
obviously not one of them.

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2009, 12:07:19 PM3/2/09
> obviously not one of themDuring campaign trail, chimpbama said

1)are you better off then 4 years ago? When market tank daily, he
exaggerated saying in this rate
are you better off then a week ago?

But watch what happening these days, we shall say - are you better
off then yesterday under chimpbama chimpership?

It is a an execute to call him chimpbama, it is a response to what he
called others pig with lipstick.

All you “dump” can continue your dream

rst0wxyz

Mar 2, 2009, 12:17:11 PM3/2/09
On Mar 2, 9:07 am, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 25, 2:32 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > On Feb 24, 7:58 pm, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > What are the 6? I hope you're not counting English,

Of course not as he can not spell, and can not write properly.
English is a foreign language to him.

>because that's
> > obviously not one of themDuring campaign trail, chimpbama said
>
> 1)are you better off then 4 years ago? When market tank daily, he
> exaggerated saying in this rate
>        are you better off then a week ago?
>
> But watch what happening these days, we shall say  - are you better
> off then yesterday under chimpbama chimpership?
>
> It is a an execute to call him chimpbama,

Now, what is this? It certainly is not Chinese!!! It can not be
English!!!

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2009, 9:12:07 PM3/2/09
.
Well type too fast. It is NOT an execuse it is a response to his
speech of "pig with lipstick".
Yes YOU chimp

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2009, 9:14:24 PM3/2/09

You have the smallest piny pig brain, everybody can get into community
college. Of course I know he went to Occidental but is it much better
than a small tiny community college?

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2009, 9:15:30 PM3/2/09

How about your self? Are you better off today with Dow below 7000?

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2009, 9:16:20 PM3/2/09
On Feb 25, 2:32 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:

You are such a picky Democratic if you don't know how to spell 6 then
look up dictionary.

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2009, 9:16:59 PM3/2/09
On Mar 2, 9:17 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

It is your chimp dump brain

rst0wxyz

Mar 2, 2009, 9:50:22 PM3/2/09
On Mar 2, 6:16 pm, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 2, 9:17 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Mar 2, 9:07 am, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Of course not as he can not spell, and can not write properly.
> > English is a foreign language to him.
>
> > Now, what is this?  It certainly is not Chinese!!!  It can not be
> > English!!!
> It is your chimp dump brain-

Tell me, chimpbana, where did you go to school, if you had gone to
school at all?

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2009, 3:48:44 PM3/3/09

What kind of "dump" question is this?. Didn't we discuss this
already.
Welcome to United States of Magic Kingdom where Mickey Mouse can
register to vote
I suggest that you ask chimpsident himself.

Are you better off than yesterdayyyyyyy? Or are you better off before
chimp was elected? (it is in his (shall I say chimp its) own word)

bmo...@nyx.net

Mar 3, 2009, 4:51:27 PM3/3/09

Well, most people who know what they are talking about consider to be
quite a bit better than a community college. In fact, anyone who
equates it to a community college is really talking cock.

bmo...@nyx.net

Mar 3, 2009, 4:52:26 PM3/3/09
On Mar 2, 6:16 pm, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:

No, no. Your English is bad. And your command of logic doesn't seem to
be much better.

bmo...@nyx.net

Mar 3, 2009, 4:54:21 PM3/3/09

Weere you complaining about Bush when the stock market went from 14000
to 8000 or is your "special" skill that you blame Obama for things
that happened even before he was president.

Last chance to try to prove that you're not a moron.

rst0wxyz

Mar 3, 2009, 9:42:54 PM3/3/09

No sense talking to a baboon.
KoKo can do better than you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2009, 9:49:50 PM3/3/09

You just prove you are the BIGGEST MORON. What respectful President
Bush inherited from Clinton is a recession from bubble. Now we have
this housing bubble also created by you name it clinton. (it should be
sicklinton who had sex insulted White house office). By the way, when
President Bush in office the Dow has already burst into recession and
lower than 11000. Just like you pick on my spelling, ......

Read this
http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/59605-bill-clinton-agrees-financial-crisis-is-democrats-fault.html

Stock market is looking forward NOT backward, since chimp elected,
market tanked more than 1000 points in a week. That shows everything.
In addition, what the market is telling us is hyper-inflation from
chimpbama regime.

Had we have Sen John MaCain, things would be much better now.

You have NO more chance and you just prove you are such an idiot

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2009, 9:50:50 PM3/3/09

you are the talking cock. you must have went there.

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 2:18:59 PM3/7/09
On Mar 2, 9:17 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Now you have a so called 13.0 IQ said on Tue (3/2/09)

"What you're now seeing is profit and earning ratios are starting to
get to the point where buhing stocks is a....."

What is that profit and earning ratios ?
(It should be price and earning ratios)

YOU SICK Democratic only know how to critic others small stuffs such
as misspelled. What about profit and earning ratios? He is a truely
DUMBAMA. and all you chimp. Everybody makes mistake, here I am not
picking on chimp, but he puts himself to this

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 2:22:17 PM3/7/09

So how good is you and chimp's logic?

Here is what chimpbama said on Tue - "What you are now seeing is

profit and earning ratios are starting to get to the point where

buying stocks...."

1) what is "profit and earning ratios? you dump ass
1a) Just when did it become his job to comment on stock price?

2) yes yes, your english is like chimp . NO Logic at all

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 2:51:04 PM3/7/09

Yes, KoKo can do better than chimp and all you and your family

bmo...@nyx.net

Mar 7, 2009, 7:44:18 PM3/7/09
> Read thishttp://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/59605-bill-clinton-agrees-fina...

> Stock market is looking forward NOT backward, since chimp elected,
> market tanked more than 1000 points in a week. That shows everything.
> In addition, what the market is telling us is hyper-inflation from
> chimpbama regime.
>
> Had we have Sen John MaCain, things would be much better now.
>
> You have NO more chance and you just prove you are such an idiot

Yes, clearly. You demonstrate each time you open your mouth what a
savvy, together individual you are. How do you get out of bed in the
morning without smacking your head on the wall?

bmo...@nyx.net

Mar 7, 2009, 7:46:14 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 11:22 am, chimpb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 3, 1:52 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:

> > > You are such a picky Democratic if you don't know how to spell 6 then
> > > look up dictionary.
>
> > No, no. Your English is bad. And your command of logic doesn't seem to
> > be much better.
>
> So how good is you and chimp's logic?

Um, *you're* the chimp. The president is Obama. And you are not fit to
be a pimple on his ass. Seriously.

> Here is what chimpbama said on Tue - "What you are now seeing is
> profit and earning ratios are starting to get to the point where
> buying stocks...."
>
> 1) what is "profit and earning ratios? you dump ass
> 1a) Just when did it become his job to comment on stock price?
>
> 2) yes yes, your english is like chimp . NO Logic at all

Actually your English is a little different from mine. The difference
being that I speak it and you don't.

bmo...@nyx.net

Mar 7, 2009, 7:48:52 PM3/7/09

You're right, Resty. I'll stop talking to this dimwit.

bmo...@nyx.net

Mar 7, 2009, 9:51:09 PM3/7/09

"You are the talking cock" is incorrect use of Singlish, I think. You
can say "You are talking cock," but not "You are the talking cock".

Also, it's "You must have gone there," not "You must have went there".

Where did you go? The Pol Pot School for the criminally insane?

chim...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 10:12:16 PM3/9/09

I know you WENT somewhere with some criminally insane chimp who know
how to have Micky mouse register to vote. Also you learned what is
"profit" and earning rations. what a dumP chimp brain you inherited
from

st4...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 12:59:49 PM3/14/09

I think anyone who said "profit and earning ratios" is dumb. bmo you
are dumb ass

ilove...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 2:58:56 AM3/15/09

> Um, *you're* the chimp. The president is Obama. And you are not fit to
> be a pimple on his ass. Seriously.

Only bmo would like to be a pimple on obama's ass.
Look, I think even though obama was elected but he did not earn the
respect.
respect is earned. His comment and usage of the stock market as his
own political gain has shown his ignorance.

hmon...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2009, 10:52:03 AM3/16/09
My IQ is stratospheric, like my penis size. Easily 200+. 279 last
time I checked.

I scored like obama on the mensa pretest but I skipped answers. I
took that test as a kid in like 4th grade and got a "phone call" about
being "special". Totally dharma initiative stuff. Oh yeah i'm
special.

If only they knew. ...Its his mind we fear most.... LMAO

130 is baseline for genius. I'm calling BS. If he retook it it would
go down a few points like this girl we knew. She scored 100 and
retook it 3-4 times and it dropped to 98 on the second try and she
couldnt break 98. Thats basically the cieling for anyone in prison.
85 is mentally retarded. IQ is bullshit.

But when a bunch of retards cant break 85 and you dont find anyone who
actually has a job with more than 119 in the USA its telling.
Anything above 119 and your unemployable. Eg. Unemployed genius.

If he retook it and it went up, highly unlikely your IQ goes up even
with retakes which is the voodoo of IQ, it could be they just put him
at 130 just to say he's borderline genius.

"Ten" -- I'm not hmong

pbl...@rusdlearns.net

Dec 5, 2016, 10:43:08 PM12/5/16
Hitler's IQ is estimated to have been 140. Yea for high IQ, huh? A new game show is born: Are you smart enough to be a dictator?