Re: A Little Too Froggy

Byker

Sep 21, 2022, 3:42:13 PM9/21/22
"Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:tg89at$fvn8$2...@dont-email.me...

On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 14:32:02 -0500, Byker wrote:

>> -- Raccoons in Germany, thanks to Hermann Goering's escaped menagerie:
>> https://www.businessinsider.com/germany-europe-raccoon-problem-2016-6
>

> Problem with 'coons is it's really difficult to tell them apart,
> behaviourally, from other American tourists. Keep trash-talkin' US "Ugly
> Americans" and we'll send Our Pandas instead.

I hear the Japanese are now up to their necks in raccoons, thanks to the
popularity of a certain anime character:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHikdKnuJAk

Dhu on Gate

Sep 21, 2022, 7:34:54 PM9/21/22
It's those thumbs. Opposable or something: means they can hide in the works.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton the Campbell

He, who travels time to time

Sep 22, 2022, 10:24:59 AM9/22/22
Hey... Want to talk? Call me.... My telephone number >>>>

(+372) 56330687