Is "Allah" an Evil Son of a Bitch?

Michael Ejercito

Apr 18, 2011, 9:05:10 PM4/18/11
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/

Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?

Militant “Muslims” create evil deity in their own image to justify
their murderous death cult
by Bill Levinson

And certainly Allah is all knowing and wise because Allah is an
evil son of a bitch.

–Ann Barnhardt online burning of bacon-bookmarked Koran

We will say up front that this article is NOT directed at Muslims who
worship the Judeo-Christian God under the name of Allah. More to the
point is a scene in C.S. Lewis’ The Last Battle in which a virtuous
Calormene (Turkish) soldier who has spent his life worshiping the
demon Tash finds himself face to face with Aslan (Jesus) instead. The
soldier thinks, “Now I’m in real trouble” but Aslan tells him that, as
he had conducted his life in accordance with Aslan’s principles, he
had been Aslan’s servant even though he knew Aslan by the name of
Tash. On the other hand, those who did evil served Tash even when they
claimed to act in the name of Aslan. This article is directed only
against so-called “Muslims” who created in their own image an Allah
who tells them to kill unbelievers, rape their women, steal their
property, and so on. We will say without apology that THAT Allah is an
evil son of a bitch.

Muslims who follow Islamic practices such as “During Ramadan, Muslims
are also expected to put more effort into following the teachings of
Islam by refraining from violence, anger, envy, greed, lust, profane
language, gossip and to try to get along with fellow Muslims better”
and “It is considered to be a personal responsibility for Muslims to
ease economic hardship for others and eliminate inequality” are in
accord with universal standards of basic human decency and therefore
the Judeo-Christian God, even if they call Him Allah. (Hindus
similarly know God as a tripartite entity: Brahma the Creator, Shiva
the Destroyer, and Vishnu the Preserver.) There are on the other hand
individuals and groups that act under color of Islam and create their
very own “Allah” who commands them to gratify their most bestial and
primitive urges such as murder, rape, and robbery. That “Allah” is an
evil son of a bitch, a monstrous creation of the absolute dregs of
humanity in their own image. Ian Anderson’s cynical introduction to
the Jethro Tull album Aqualung elaborates,

In the beginning Man created God;
and in the image of Man
created he him.

And Man gave unto God a multitude of
names, that he might be Lord of all
the earth when it was suited to Man

That describes militant “Islam” perfectly. Here are some pictures for
circulation to educate the unenlightened.

If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch

If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch

If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch

If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch

oooooooo

Similarly, if “God” told Fred Phelps and co. to picket the funerals of
those who died of AIDS, then “God” is an evil son of a bitch?

Michael

chibiabos

Apr 18, 2011, 9:41:29 PM4/18/11
In article
<ed90ccb6-48c1-442f...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Michael Ejercito <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/
>
> Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?

To put the question into proper perspective, a scholarly paper is
needed about the evilness and son of a bitchiness of Lex Luther.

-chib

--
Member of S.M.A.S.H.
Sarcastic Middle-aged Atheists with a Sense of Humor

Uncle Vic

Apr 18, 2011, 10:24:47 PM4/18/11
Michael Ejercito <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:ed90ccb6-48c1-442f-
bf79-ffb...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

> Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?

Allah doesn't exist, jerkwater.

--
Uncle Vic

Dug

Apr 19, 2011, 12:10:18 AM4/19/11
"Uncle Vic" <urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote in message

If you're really brave, try making the above pronouncement publicly in any
Islamic
state.

John Baker

Apr 19, 2011, 12:17:18 AM4/19/11
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:05:10 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/
>
>Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?

Evil? No. Imaginary? Yes.

Lord Calvert

Apr 19, 2011, 12:20:36 AM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 12:10 am, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> "Uncle Vic" <urkiddingri...@nonono.com> wrote in message

> > Michael Ejercito <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:ed90ccb6-48c1-442f-
> > bf79-ffbfbeced...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

> >> Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>
> > Allah doesn't exist, jerkwater.
>
> > --
> > Uncle Vic
>
> If you're really brave, try making the above pronouncement publicly in any
> Islamic
> state.

Similar to making a public pronouncement that the Christian God
doesn't exist in any state in the Deep South of the US. Their
ideologies are pretty much identical. There is really very little
difference between a fundamentalist Muslim and a fundamentalist
Southern Baptist, Pentacostal or Dominionist.

Rich Goranson
Amherst, NY, USA
aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
EAC Department of Paranormal Phycology

"Blasphemy is an epithet bestowed by superstition upon common sense.
Whoever investigates a religion as he would any department of science
is called a blasphemer. Whoever contradicts a priest; whoever has the
impudence to use his own reason; whoever is brave enough to express
his honest thought, is a blasphemer. When the missionary speaks
slightingly of the wooden god of a savage, the savage regards him as a
blasphemer. To laugh at the pretensions of Mohammed in Constantinople
is blasphemy. To say in St Peter's that Mohammed was a prophet of God
is blasphemy. There was a time when to acknowledge the divinity of
Christ in Jerusalem was blasphemy. To deny his divinity is now
blasphemy in New York." - Robert Green Ingersoll (R-IL)

Olrik

Apr 19, 2011, 12:38:24 AM4/19/11
On 2011-04-18 21:05, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/
>
> Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?

"Allah" is the same "god" as the xians' or the jews'.

Al Nakba

Apr 19, 2011, 1:24:10 AM4/19/11

There is no Allah but Satan and Muhammed is his Beast! Allahu fubar!

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 19, 2011, 2:00:42 AM4/19/11
Al Nakba, Ye befouled salt-water thief, ye out Herrod Herrod. Ye
gnarred:

Say that to a Moslem and put your home address in the signature line.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

Amro

Apr 19, 2011, 4:36:41 AM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 3:05 am, Michael Ejercito <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<delete>

PaxPerPoten

Apr 19, 2011, 5:37:59 AM4/19/11

Better Idea. Write it, send it to the Mullah and sign Dugs name and address.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Apr 19, 2011, 5:40:35 AM4/19/11
On 4/18/2011 11:20 PM, Lord Calvert wrote:
> On Apr 19, 12:10 am, "Dug"<andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
>> "Uncle Vic"<urkiddingri...@nonono.com> wrote in message

>>> Michael Ejercito<mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:ed90ccb6-48c1-442f-
>>> bf79-ffbfbeced...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

>>> Allah doesn't exist, jerkwater.
>>
>>> --
>>> Uncle Vic
>>
>> If you're really brave, try making the above pronouncement publicly in any
>> Islamic
>> state.
>
> Similar to making a public pronouncement that the Christian God
> doesn't exist in any state in the Deep South of the US. Their
> ideologies are pretty much identical. There is really very little
> difference between a fundamentalist Muslim and a fundamentalist
> Southern Baptist, Pentacostal or Dominionist.

Bullshit! do it all the time and while some get pissed..No one does
anything violent about it. You of course have to be an ignorant SOB to
make such statements.

> Rich Goranson
> Amherst, NY, USA
> aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
> EAC Department of Paranormal Phycology
>
> "Blasphemy is an epithet bestowed by superstition upon common sense.
> Whoever investigates a religion as he would any department of science
> is called a blasphemer. Whoever contradicts a priest; whoever has the
> impudence to use his own reason; whoever is brave enough to express
> his honest thought, is a blasphemer. When the missionary speaks
> slightingly of the wooden god of a savage, the savage regards him as a
> blasphemer. To laugh at the pretensions of Mohammed in Constantinople
> is blasphemy. To say in St Peter's that Mohammed was a prophet of God
> is blasphemy. There was a time when to acknowledge the divinity of
> Christ in Jerusalem was blasphemy. To deny his divinity is now
> blasphemy in New York." - Robert Green Ingersoll (R-IL)

PaxPerPoten

Apr 19, 2011, 5:41:39 AM4/19/11

So no one has a God that exists!

Proudly Serving Islam and Al-Quds

Apr 19, 2011, 5:58:28 AM4/19/11
?The problem with atheists and fundamentalist secularists is that they think
that they have the absolute truth.

As far as the atheists are concerned, they deny the existence of Allah,
thinking that this world came by accident; no creator or controller. They
also think that nothing will come after this world.

Atheism, in fact, is not a new trend of thinking. Actually, it has a history
of antagonism to religion and religious people.

However, modern atheists are different in the sense that they are using
scientific discoveries and new theories to support their disbelief. In the
Qur’an, there are many verses that talk about atheists and non-believers in
general. Allah draw their attention in many verses to their own creation
asking them ‘who created them from a drop of semen until they became
fully-grown men and women who are capable of distinguishing between right
and wrong and darkness and light’. It is He who created them in the best
fashion. Allah says:

“Read: In the name of thy Lord who createth, Createth man from a clot.”
(Al-`Alaq: 1-2)

“Such is the Knower of the invisible and the visible, the Mighty, the
Merciful, Who made all things good which He created, and He began the
creation of man from clay; then He made his seed from a draught of despised
fluid; then He fashioned him and breathed into him of His spirit; and
appointed for you hearing and sight and hearts. Small thanks give ye!”
(As-Sajdah: 6-9)

“We verily created a man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We
are nearer to him than his jugular vein.” (Qaf: 16)

Also, Allah calls on them to reflect on the universe where they live and
enjoy; He urges them to think and meditate on all the signs of miracles
surrounding them. He wants them to ask themselves: who created it in such a
beautiful system. Definitely, it is not the accident that created the
universe as accident is an arbitrary and blind act. Such variety around us
in colors, in shapes and smell can not be created from nothing and can’t
stand by their own. Allah says in the Qur’an:

“Have they not then observed the sky above them, how We have constructed it
and beautified it, and how there are no rifts therein? And the earth have We
spread out, and have flung firm hills therein, and have caused of every
lovely kind to grow thereon, a vision and a reminder for every penitent
slave.” (Qaf: 6-8)

“Blessed is He in Whose hand is the Sovereignty, and He is Able to do all
things, Who hath created life and death that He may try you, which of you is
best in conduct; and He is the Mighty, Forgiving, Who hath created seven
heavens in harmony. Thou (Muhammad) canst see no fault in the Beneficent
One's creation; then look again: Canst thou see any rifts?” (Al-Mulk: 1-3)

“Allah it is who raised up the heavens without visible supports, then
mounted the Throne, and compelled the sun and the moon to be of service,
each runneth unto an appointed term; He ordereth the course; He detaileth
the revelations, that haply ye may be certain of the meeting with your Lord.
And He it is who spread out the earth and placed therein firm hills and
flowing streams, and of all fruits be placed therein two spouses (male and
female). He covereth the night with the day. Lo! herein verily are portents
for people who take thought. And in the Earth are neighboring tracts,
vineyards and ploughed lands, and date palms, like and unlike, which are
watered with one water. And We have made some of them to excel others in
fruit. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who have sense.” (Ar-Ra`d:
2-4)

In your approach to the atheists, you should start from their own position
and to try to know their faults in thinking. You might find among those
atheists great scholars or famous scientists or ordinary people and you have
to treat them as Islam treats non-Muslims from the beginning. Good behavior
and wisdom can help you greatly to find your way to their minds.

We consider atheism as sickness and shortcoming in the character. However,
this does not mean that you have to show them disrespect or violate their
dignity. In your Da`wah, you should employ Allah’s principle: “Call unto the
way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in
the better way. Lo! thy Lord is best aware of him who strayeth from His way,
and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.” (An-Nahl: 125)”

Now, it becomes evident that it’s the Muslim’s role to call those people to
Islam by wisdom and good admonition. He has to direct their attention to the
marvelous signs of the Creator, Allah, in the universe and in themselves.

Amro

Apr 19, 2011, 6:17:01 AM4/19/11
"So glory of God in the evening and in the morning;
and to Him is the praises in the heavens and earth,
at night and in the afternoon." Quran 30:17-18

"And the Servants of the Merciful who walk
softley on earth; and if the ignorant people
speak to them they say: Peace."
Quran 25:63

"The rejecters instilled in their hearts
pride and rage, the pride and rage of the
ignorance; and God bestowed His tranquility
upon his messenger and the believers
and bound them with the word of piety;
and they were more entitled and worthy of it.."
Quran 48:26

"Indeed those who believed and did good
deeds, the Merciful will provide love for
them." Quran 19:96

"and glorify by the praises of your Lord before the
sun rises and before its setting; and glorify parts
of the night and the ends of the day that you may
be content." Quran 20:130

The Revd

Apr 19, 2011, 9:27:30 AM4/19/11
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/
>
>Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>
>Militant “Muslims” create evil deity in their own image to justify
>their murderous death cult
>by Bill Levinson

Can't you write ANYTHING of your own, gook?

<b'rissed>

The Peeler

Apr 19, 2011, 7:42:18 AM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:27:30 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
wrote:

>>Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>>
>>Militant “Muslims” create evil deity in their own image to justify
>>their murderous death cult
>>by Bill Levinson
>
> Can't you write ANYTHING of your own, gook?
>
> <b'rissed>

soc.culture.flips !!!
soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
alt.food.stamps.recipients !!!
soc.culture.gooks !!!! LOL!!!!

Can't you do ANYTHING but make a complete ass of yourself online, around the
clock, year after year, poor The Retard? LOL

--
The Retard, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex with
cows:

The Revd

Apr 19, 2011, 9:55:58 AM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:42:18 +0200, Roman The Illiterate Grik Foreskin
Peeler <slapping@themoronicGrikinvalid> wrote in pidgin English:

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:27:30 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>wrote:
>
>>>Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>>>
>>>Militant “Muslims” create evil deity in their own image to justify
>>>their murderous death cult
>>>by Bill Levinson
>>
>> Can't you write ANYTHING of your own, gook?
>>
>> <b'rissed>
>
>soc.culture.flips !!!
>soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
>alt.food.stamps.recipients !!!
>soc.culture.gooks !!!! LOL!!!!

How about:

gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
gr.rec.greeking!!!
soc.sodomy!!! LOL!!!!

>Can't you do ANYTHING but make a complete ass of yourself online, around the

>clock, year after year, poor The [sic] Retard? LOL

Can't you do ANYTHING other than peel foreskins, get greeked and suck
jew rectums, 24/7/365, poor The [sic] Foreskin Peeler? LOL

<Very Buggered Grik>

raven1

Apr 19, 2011, 8:30:18 AM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:58:28 +0300, "Proudly Serving Islam and
Al-Quds" <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The problem with Muslims is that they think

>that they have the absolute truth.

Fixed it for you.

The Peeler

Apr 19, 2011, 8:54:11 AM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:55:58 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> Can't you write ANYTHING of your own, gook?
>>>
>>> <b'rissed>
>>
>>soc.culture.flips !!!
>>soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
>>alt.food.stamps.recipients !!!
>>soc.culture.gooks !!!! LOL!!!!
>
> How about:
>
> gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
> gr.rec.greeking!!!
> soc.sodomy!!! LOL!!!!
>
>>Can't you do ANYTHING but make a complete ass of yourself online, around the
>>clock, year after year, poor The [sic] Retard? LOL
>
> Can't you do ANYTHING other than peel foreskins, get greeked and suck
> jew rectums, 24/7/365, poor The [sic] Foreskin Peeler? LOL
>
> <Very Buggered Grik>

<no snip of all the psychotic garbage for laughs>

BRILLIANT, poor The Retard! <snicker>

Thanks for keeping us entertained with your blatant idiocy and your
incurable psychosis! LOL

--
The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 19, 2011, 9:01:32 AM4/19/11
The Revd, Ye rank usurping boar, ye hath been five thousand years a
boy. Ye bootlicked:

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:42:18 +0200, Roman The Illiterate Grik Foreskin
> Peeler<slapping@themoronicGrikinvalid> wrote in pidgin English:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:27:30 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of
>> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,

>>> Can't you write ANYTHING of your own, gook?
>>>
>>> <b'rissed>
>>
>> soc.culture.flips !!!
>> soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
>> alt.food.stamps.recipients !!!
>> soc.culture.gooks !!!! LOL!!!!
>
> How about:
>
> gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
> gr.rec.greeking!!!
> soc.sodomy!!! LOL!!!!

grik.horror.strumpets
grik.camel-fucking
grik.short-and-fat
grik.perished-tuna-baster
grik.sex.wanted.rank-feeding-bottles
grik.dirty.butts
grik.alien.visitors.giddy-girls
grik.horror.affectionate.breasts
grik.up-the-duff
grik.binaries.erotica.ulcerated-strumpet
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.substandard-penis-pocket
grik.sexads.up-the-duff
grik.clits.close-up
grik.advocacy.split.kippers
grik.distressing-whang-bone
grik.menstruation
grik.piss-stained-hobo
grik.pantyhose
soc.med.delicate-grik-men
grik.enfeebled-washout
alt.grik.sloppy.seconds
grik.substantial-tweeters
rec.grik.diseased.cunts
grik.herpes
grik.fitness.centerfolds.with.fat.arses
grik.conspiracy.skydiving.bondage
grik.dating.bizarre-massage-parlor-hostess
grik.rectal.retort
grik.astronomy.spent-swingers
rec.grik.rag.week
grik.butts.amateur.black.females
grik.support.sex.with.suppurative.sores
grik.sports.crappy-kumquats
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.fish.mitten
sci.med.rotten-grik-glory-hole
alt.grik.pets.ferrets.afflicted-pinkle
grik.recovery.constipated-miscreant
alt.pets.ferrets.degenerate-old-grik-molls
grik.sports.tight-fribble
grik.crappy-chestnuts
grik.tickling
sci.med.grik.photos.nude
grik.stomach.contents
grik.advocacy.montezumas.revenge
grik.sluts.piss-stained-shirker
grik.binaries.erotica.toxic-prick-pit
grik.female.plumpers
grik.sports.immature-congas
grik.sluts.molls
grik.lank-hangers
rec.grik.women.no-clitoris
grik.sex.wanted.split.kippers
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.brash-man's-man
grik.men.grovelling-nomads
grik.butts.dreary-underachiever
grik.dumpster.peachfuzz
grik.nipples.dragging.on.the.ground
rec.newsadmin.griks-are-good-for-nothing
grik.sluts.small-time-piece-of-dog-excrement
grik.conspiracy.sterling-door-to-door-salesman
grik.books.weedy-scrounger
grik.binaries.fetish.strippers.jobs
grik.astronomy.asian.female
grik.sports.twat-faced-maud
grik.sheep.baaa.baaa.baaa.moo
sci.med.grik.sluts
grik.sexamateur.female.swingers
grik.sluts.mangled-butterknife
grik.sex.spread-open
sci.physics.slutty-good-time-griks
grik.one.handed.reading.material
grik.movies.unblushing-shunter
sci.physics.grik.bean.flicker
grik.culture.trouser.trout
grik.immoral-short-heeled-wench
grik.politics.expelling.loose.stools
grik.dating.unusable-ice-cream-machine
grik.pets.ferrets.female.genitalia
sci.med.dirty-minded-reject-griks
soc.med.grik.magazines.pornographic
grik.bitch.sexual.deviants.shagging.animals
grik.fraternity.fetid-embezzler
grik.men.sucking-inspector-of-manholes
grik.butts.fiery-cunny
biz.forsale.shot-to-buggery-griks
grik.gnarled-boneless-beef
grik.phoaar.look.at.the.knockers.on.that
grik.sex.wanted.female.genitalia.large
talk.origins.flatus-relieving-screamer-griks
grik.sexbalding-scullion
grik.binaries.erotica.haddock.pastie
grik.photo.pussy.tattoo
rec.grik.fizzing.at.the.bunghole
sci.med.griks-in-wheelchairs
grik.binaries.erotica.sex.with.filthy.tramps.on.piss.stained.mattresses
grik.piss-stained-hooligans
grik.sex.slobbering-wretch
grik.support.stringy-foo-foo
soc.med.low-ranking-griks
grik.binaries.fetish.capacious-otter's-pocket
grik.support.oversized-cock-socket
biz.forsale.skullfucked-griks
grik.horror.botty.burp
grik.bitch.niggling-mandingo
grik.sex.haemorrhoids
grik.binaries.erotica.desperate-charlie-russell-the-one-eyed-muscle
grik.alien.visitors.purulent.discharges
grik.graphics.bigamous-youth
grik.quiescent-loose-love-lady
grik.astronomy.graceless-loafer
grik.tight-foofy-bird
grik.graphics.hairy.front.bottom
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.supine-sweater-treats
grik.sexads.female.bodybuilder
grik.unformed-chi-chis
grik.cheerleaders.soft.smooth.moisturising.face-washes
grik.sexads.abominable.amateur.male
grik.tumourous-dung-ball
grik.comedy.terrible-bum-fucker
grik.recovery.nutty.as.a.fruitcake
alt.flame.dustbin-inhabiting-shitbucket-griks
grik.sex.wanted.dowdy-immigrant
grik.recovery.phony-bunghole
grik.support.damp-camp-coochie
grik.dumpster.afflicted-tiddlywinker
grik.binaries.fetish.colostomy-bags
grik.graphics.stumpy-tramp
grik.sexthrobbing-nunga-nungas
grik.gspot.experiences
grik.sports.lustful-game-pullet
grik.movies.roughly.shaven.minge
grik.sex.wanted.shoulder.boulders
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.three-way-humper
grik.suicide
grik.dating.displeasing-foster-home-of-peter-the-orphan
grik.butts.teary-eyed-triss
grik.advocacy.young-raver
comp.sex.grik.dominion.driving-miss-daisy
rec.humour.grik.obtrusive-arse-boy
grik.astronomy.tinseled-fruit-fly
grik.politics.wet-t-shirt
grik.bitch.nutso-monkey
grik.sexads.incapacitated-lewinski-lunch
grik.advocacy.social-phobia
grik.conspiracy.spindly-mutton-javelin
grik.graphics.uneducated-fathead
grik.astronomy.threadbare-betty-&-wilma
grik.butts.asian.male
grik.female.ejaculation
grik.support.breastfeeding-with-breast-implants
rec.grik.nickel-and-dime-extortionists
grik.fraternity.yawning-dick-shed
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.chippies
grik.fraternity.skidmarks
grik.books.goofy-manikin
sci.med.crowded-grik-toilets
grik.advocacy.inane-kongas
grik.binaries.erotica.supermodels
grik.sex.wanted.hand.to.gland.combat
grik.horror.female
sci.physics.dip.your.wick-in-a-grik
sci.psychology.hoary-old-scumbag-griks
grik.fraternity.minge.burps
biz.forsale.griks-firing-blanks
grik.sports.wetspot
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.piddling-shopping-bag-man
sci.med.griping-deadbeat-griks
news.admin.net-abuse.spanking-griks
alabama.grunting-deadbeat-griks
grik.drooling-deportee
grik.movies.harlots
grik.foul.tasting.vaginal.secretions
grik.offensive-rainbow-roll
grik.sports.effeminate-butterfly-queen
rec.humour.grik.prostitution
grik.shaking-morons
news.admin.net-abuse.decrepit-mendicant-griks
news.admin.sex-toys-for-female.griks
grik.conspiracy.shot-to-buggery-cow-tits
alt.grik.conspiracy.tradesmens.entrance
soc.culture.tenuous-cream-jugs
grik.butts.giant-clitoris
grik.culture.wet-and-messy-man-pussy
grik.men.clam-jousting
grik.astronomy.quiescent-easy-girl
grik.inept-lance-of-love
grik.glowing-sacapuntas
alt.grik.nasal-hair
grik.recovery.effeminate.flowery.males
grik.gynecologist
comp.grik.sluts
alt.grik.dumpster.tubby-dick-sucker
grik.recovery.one.copy.of.fiesta.and.a.box.of.tissues.please
grik.easy.pickups
alt.comedy.grik.depression-medication
grik.clammy-cock-squeezer
grik.trouser.trout
grik.skinny-pickle-smoker
biz.forsale.bondage.grik-female-admins-nntp
grik.sex.stomach.contents
news.admin.uninspirational-freebooter-griks
talk.origins.scrawny-griks
grik.sexclam.jousting
grik.silent.but.deadly
grik.non-functional-jobbers
grik.prostitution
grik.support.nudism.adults
grik.movies.disabled-stretch-johnson
grik.pets.ferrets.flaunting-bum-boy
news.admin.net-abuse.morning-after-sex-with-a-grik-girl.scabs
grik.flame.belching-pauper
grik.conspiracy.phoaar.look.at.the.knockers.on.that
grik.sex.piss-stained-wastrels
grik.support.self-harm
grik.alien.visitors.enemas
alt.grik.spurt.your.curd
grik.binaries.erotica.skydiving.bondage
grik.photo.grizzled-riffraff
grik.fanny.batter
grik.dumpster.ghastly-wretch
grik.graphics.clam.jousting
sci.med.grik-glory-holes
grik.binaries.erotica.dominion.mydick.hurts.when.i.pee.ma
grik.unworthy-placenta-poker
alt.grik.men.drinking-post-coital-menstrual-blood
grik.recovery.paganism
alt.grik.one.copy.of.fiesta.and.a.box.of.tissues.please
grik.vasectomy
grik.astronomy.attention-seeking-chuff-chum
grik.girly-boys
grik.deviant.ferrets
grik.sports.demented.females
rec.activism.depraved-love-truncheon
biz.forsale.snot-guzzling-griks
grik.photo.scraggy.tits
grik.culture.female-ejaculation
sci.grik.unfortunate.stains.on.the.bedsheets
grik.sluts.small-dicks
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.unshapely-charlies
grik.fraternity.knicker.sniffing
grik.support.gymnast-girls
talk.origins.grik-cum-gluttons
grik.butts.depression.medication
grik.activism.wheezing-beggars
grik.horror.wheezing-street-bum
grik.no-chinned-green-pea
grik.wimpy-jiggling-bone
rec.grik.wrinkled-babaloos
grik.culture.orientals.bdsm
alt.grik.scrubby-old-blind-bob
alt.grik.wheezing-defectives
grik.physics.asthma
news.admin.net-abuse.unseemly-hey-hey-hussy-grik-women
grik.binaries.fetish.cum-slurping-bunghole-basher
grik.books.beef.curtains
grik.binaries.erotica.gaunt-peanut-popper
grik.advocacy.loaded-shoulder-boulders
grik.binaries.erotica.streetwalkers
rec.grik.offensive-hanging-johnny
grik.binaries.fetish.anal.announcement
grik.sports.weedy-leper
grik.astronomy.nudism
grik.flame.crusty.knicker.residue
news.admin.net-abuse.cowering-grik-waitresses
grik.tearful-molly
grik.wounded-wiggling-worm
grik.sexads.overfed-lout
grik.sports.drugs.psychedelic
grik.devil-may-care-give-and-take-girls
grik.blue-veined.custard.chucking
grik.sluts.conjunctivitis.of.the.penis
grik.culture.social-phobia
grik.butts.gaping-kitty
grik.horror.exhibitionism.public
biz.forsale.black.amateur.female-griks
grik.binaries.erotica.multimedia.thrombosed-loose-bodied-woman
grik.butts.lingerie.panties
grik.grotesque-viado
news.admin.grik-female-plumpers
news.admin.net-abuse.grik.lingerie-panties
grik.astronomy.post-coital-menstrual-blood
grik.sexads.furry.bicycle
soc.med.grik-beaver-cleaver
grik.fraternity.hillary.clinton
grik.sexads.paltry-smoothies
grik.sluts.pumpkin.fucking
grik.sucking-midnight-cowboy
grik.graphics.infected-hobo
grik.pets.ferrets.female.cosmetic
grik.scraggy.wornout.senior-citizens
grik.flame.wringing-wet-ditch
grik.sex.wanted.paunchy-song-and-dance
grik.flame.five.finger.shuffle
grik.fraternity.scarlet-women
grik.astronomy.humourless-female-internal-reproductive-organ
alt.sex.with.filthy.grik.tramps.on.piss.stained.mattresses
grik.sexsteamy-nymphomaniac
grik.butts.fitful-vat-of-raw-sewage
grik.pets.ferrets.slack-globes
grik.tit.fuck
grik.comedy.up-chuck-inspiring-quince
grik.movies.scraggy.wornout.senior-citizens
sci.psychology.peewee-grik-girly-men
grik.men.throwback-toilet-queens
grik.la-di-da-penis-priests
grik.alien.visitors.skin-headed-snack-box
grik.astronomy.fat-bummer
grik.lingerie.panties.sheer
grik.astronomy.dirty-old-couch-potato
grik.sex.wanted.cunt.bubbles
rec.humour.grik.flabby-lowlife-greasy-women
grik.goats
sci.med.amateur.grik.females
grik.butts.flashy-fuck-princess
grik.politics.tight-laced-man-lover
grik.movies.crippled-couch-potato
grik.butts.hideous-cock-cozy
grik.fraternity.yawning-fly-girl
grik.dominion.overbearing.overweight.whores
grik.sports.grossly-fat-madge-cove
grik.sports.slimy-cunts
soc.culture.pitiable-grik-fuck
grik.fraternity.homosexual-orgy
alt.dating.grik-women-with-huge-drooping-tits

The Revd

Apr 19, 2011, 11:54:45 AM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:54:11 +0200, Roman The Illiterate Grik Foreskin

Peeler <slapping@themoronicGrikinvalid> wrote in pidgin English:

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:55:58 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,

>>>soc.culture.flips !!!
>>>soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
>>>alt.food.stamps.recipients !!!
>>>soc.culture.gooks !!!! LOL!!!!
>>
>> How about:
>>
>> gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
>> gr.rec.greeking!!!
>> soc.sodomy!!! LOL!!!!
>>
>>>Can't you do ANYTHING but make a complete ass of yourself online, around the
>>>clock, year after year, poor The [sic] Retard? LOL
>>
>> Can't you do ANYTHING other than peel foreskins, get greeked and suck
>> jew rectums, 24/7/365, poor The [sic] Foreskin Peeler? LOL
>>
>> <Very Buggered Grik>
>
><no snip of all the psychotic garbage for laughs>

<no snip of all the hilarious attempted English for laughs>

>BRILLIANT, poor The Retard! <snicker>

TRUE, poor The [sic] Foreskin Peeler! <snigger>

>Thanks for keeping us entertained with your blatant idiocy and your
>incurable psychosis! LOL

Thanks for keeping everyone rolling on the floor laughing at your
pathetic attempted English! LOL

<Extremely Buggered Grik>

Olrik

Apr 19, 2011, 10:12:49 AM4/19/11
On 2011-04-19 05:58, Al-Quds wrote:

Until you demonstrate that "god" of yours exists, what you think about
atheists is utterly irrelevant.

<snip crapola>

Andre Lieven

Apr 19, 2011, 10:19:28 AM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 5:58 am, "Proudly Serving Islam and Al-Quds" <massive-
unstab...@retarded.kook> spammed:

> ?The problem with atheists and fundamentalist secularists is that they think
> that they have the absolute truth.

Lie. No need to go any farther.

[Bullshit spamming garbage deleted]

Spam reported.

Andre

John Baker

Apr 19, 2011, 12:09:56 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:58:28 +0300, "Proudly Serving Islam and
Al-Quds" <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>?The problem with atheists and fundamentalist secularists is that they think
>that they have the absolute truth.

And the problem with your sort is that they don't think at all.

JohnN

Apr 19, 2011, 12:26:06 PM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 8:30 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:58:28 +0300, "Proudly Serving Islam and
>
> Al-Quds" <ana_faris_bila_ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >The problem with Muslims is that they think
> >that they have the absolute truth.
>
> Fixed it for you.

The problem with Muslims is that they do not think.

Renovated it for you.

JohnN

Dug

Apr 19, 2011, 12:24:34 PM4/19/11

"PaxPerPoten" <P...@USA.org> wrote in message

> On 4/18/2011 11:10 PM, Dug wrote:
>> "Uncle Vic"<urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote in message
>>> Michael Ejercito<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>>> bf79-ffb...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

>>> Allah doesn't exist, jerkwater.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Uncle Vic
>>
>> If you're really brave, try making the above pronouncement publicly in
>> any
>> Islamic
>> state.
>
> Better Idea. Write it, send it to the Mullah and sign Dugs name and
> address.

An even better idea, I'll write it, sign your name to it and send it to the
chief of police in
Dearborn, Michigan.

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2011, 12:33:15 PM4/19/11
On Apr 18, 6:41 pm, chibiabos <c...@nospam.com> wrote:
> In article
> <ed90ccb6-48c1-442f-bf79-ffbfbeced...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
>
> Michael Ejercito<mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/

> > Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>
> To put the question into proper perspective, a scholarly paper is
> needed about the evilness and son of a bitchiness of Lex Luther.
>
> -chib
>
> --
> Member of S.M.A.S.H.
> Sarcastic Middle-aged Atheists with a Sense of Humor
Why?

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2011, 12:35:49 PM4/19/11
He exists all right, and the fires of Hell await those who refuse
to submit to Him.

Michael

The Revd

Apr 19, 2011, 2:45:49 PM4/19/11

LOL!!! Do you submit unto jew rectum every time it's offered, gook?

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2011, 1:07:01 PM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 6:27 am, The Revd <peeling...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:05:10 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>
> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/
>
> >Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>
> >Militant “Muslims” create evil deity in their own image to justify
> >their murderous death cult
> >by Bill Levinson
>
> Can't you write ANYTHING of your own, gook?
>
> <b'rissed>
You are a Nazi.

As a Nazi, you are, above all else, a craven coward.

You are afraid to compete with others as equals because you know
you can not measure up.

You are afraid of your own inadequacy, so you want to murder your
betters.

You are afraid of the truth, so you want to murder those who would
tell it.

You are afraid of history, so you want to murder the past, to wipe
out the knowledge of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
National
Socialism.

Finally, you are afraid of the power of educated, informed adults.
Freedom of choice terrifies you... which is why you choose minor
children as sexual partners. You can not interact with competent
adults in a consensually sexual
way. You need to be able to impose yourself on a helpless victim, be
it a prepubescent
boy, or a patient in a mental hospital.

That is what you are, a Nazi, and there is nothing polite or
honest about it.

Michael

The Revd

Apr 19, 2011, 3:36:11 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:07:01 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 19, 6:27 am, The Revd <peeling...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:05:10 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>
>> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >http://www.israpundit.com/archives/35332/
>>
>> >Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>>
>> >Militant “Muslims” create evil deity in their own image to justify
>> >their murderous death cult
>> >by Bill Levinson
>>
>> Can't you write ANYTHING of your own, gook?
>>
>> <b'rissed>
> You are a Nazi.

Suck jew ass, gook.

> As a Nazi, you are, above all else

As a craven gook who sucks jew ass, you are, below all else.

Uncle Vic

Apr 19, 2011, 1:40:59 PM4/19/11
"Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com> wrote in news:ioj23e$j41$1...@dont-email.me:

> "Uncle Vic" <urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote in message
>> Michael Ejercito <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> bf79-ffb...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
>>

>>> Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?
>>

>> Allah doesn't exist, jerkwater.
>>
>> --
>> Uncle Vic
>
> If you're really brave, try making the above pronouncement publicly in
> any Islamic
> state.

Why would bravery be a pre-requisite to denounce a "religion of peace"?

--
Uncle Vic

Uncle Vic

Apr 19, 2011, 1:42:16 PM4/19/11
PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote in news:iojlai$61t$5...@dont-email.me:

> On 4/18/2011 11:20 PM, Lord Calvert wrote:
>> On Apr 19, 12:10 am, "Dug"<andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
>>> "Uncle Vic"<urkiddingri...@nonono.com> wrote in message

>>> If you're really brave, try making the above pronouncement publicly
>>> in any Islamic
>>> state.
>>
>> Similar to making a public pronouncement that the Christian God
>> doesn't exist in any state in the Deep South of the US. Their
>> ideologies are pretty much identical. There is really very little
>> difference between a fundamentalist Muslim and a fundamentalist
>> Southern Baptist, Pentacostal or Dominionist.
>
> Bullshit! do it all the time and while some get pissed..No one does
> anything violent about it. You of course have to be an ignorant SOB to
> make such statements.

You're either lucky, a linebacker, or a lucky linebacker.

--
Uncle Vic

Amro

Apr 19, 2011, 2:28:22 PM4/19/11
The Big Bang is a theory concluded
after discovering that the Universe
is expanding:

"The heavens and earth were one unit
then We cloved them asunder .." Quran 21:30

"And the Heaven We built with support and We
are widening it.."Quran 51:47

And We Sent the winds pollenating.." Quran 15:22

He Rounds the night over the day and rounds the day
over the night.." Quran 39:5

"And had your Lord willed, He would have made
humans one nation; and even then they would
still disagree. .." Quran 11:118-119

"And to every nation We made for them
their own rituls so that they celebrate
the name of God upon what we have
bestowed on them." Quran 22:34
(also see Quran 22:67)

"And had God Willed, He would have
made you one nation.." Quran 16:93

"We have made a law and methodology to
each nation; and had God willed He would
have made you one nation.." Quran 5:48

"And so We revealed to you
an Arabic Quran to warn the mother of
the villages and whoever is around
it.." Quran 42:7-8

The Peeler

Apr 19, 2011, 3:29:40 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:45:49 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

>> He exists all right, and the fires of Hell await those who refuse
>>to submit to Him.
>
> LOL!!! Do you submit unto jew rectum every time it's offered, gook?

Are you constipated again, you hilarious housebound impotent sexual cripple?
LOL! Maybe you should risk getting out of the house for a change and taking
a walk? No? You've become allergic to fresh air over those last TEN YEARS
that you've been "living" on Usenet? LOL

The Peeler

Apr 19, 2011, 3:30:07 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:36:11 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> <b'rissed>
>> You are a Nazi.
>
> Suck jew ass, gook.

Fact is that you and your "life" suck and that you are an asshole!

>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>
> As a craven gook who sucks jew ass, you are, below all else.

As the sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine that you
are, NOBODY and NOTHING is ever below you! And you even KNOW it. You just
can't do anything about it! LOL

The Peeler

Apr 19, 2011, 3:32:22 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:54:45 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> Can't you do ANYTHING other than peel foreskins, get greeked and suck
>>> jew rectums, 24/7/365, poor The [sic] Foreskin Peeler? LOL
>>>
>>> <Very Buggered Grik>
>>
>><no snip of all the psychotic garbage for laughs>
>
> <no snip of all the hilarious attempted English for laughs>
>
>>BRILLIANT, poor The Retard! <snicker>
>
> TRUE, poor The [sic] Foreskin Peeler! <snigger>

Suuuure, poor The Retard! <pat> <pat>

>>Thanks for keeping us entertained with your blatant idiocy and your
>>incurable psychosis! LOL
>
> Thanks for keeping everyone rolling on the floor laughing at your
> pathetic attempted English! LOL
>
> <Extremely Buggered Grik>

Thanks for CONTINUING to entertain us with your blatant idiocy and your
incurable psychosis, poor psycho!

Your eternal master

The Peeler

--
Recent quotes about The Retard:
Jimbo: "You're an abortion that should have happened."

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2011, 5:02:59 PM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 12:29 pm, The Peeler <anonym...@not-for-mail.invalid>
wrote:
He wishes Hitler was alive so that he could give him a blow job.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2011, 5:04:29 PM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 12:30 pm, The Peeler <anonym...@not-for-mail.invalid>
wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:36:11 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of
> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,

> >>   You are a Nazi.
>
> > Suck jew ass, gook.
>
> Fact is that you and your "life" suck and that you are an asshole!
>
> >>   As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>
> > As a craven gook who sucks jew ass, you are, below all else.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.

> As the sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine that you
> are, NOBODY and NOTHING is ever below you! And you even KNOW it. You just
> can't do anything about it! LOL
>
> --
> The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:
>
> the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
> he can't get out of the house anymore,
> he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
> he can't FUCK anymore,
> he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

Bill explains what nithings are.

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446

Define and Dehumanize the Enemy: Jihadists as Nithings or Nidings

by Bill Levinson
It is an ancient principle of magic (which modern people recognize as
stories that reflect a society’s culture and psychology) that
knowledge of a person’s real or True Name delivers power over that
person. What it really means is that, if you know the person’s
psychology, you can gain an advantage over him. It is also well known
that the side that controls the language of an argument controls the
argument. As an example, Hamas terrorists and their enablers refer to
Israel’s military as an “occupation force” and terrorisitic violence
against civilians as “resistance.”

We have long sought a single word that strips the enemy of all
humanity, and reduces him to something less than an animal that is
worthy of nothing less than extermination. As far as we know, the
English language contains no such word, although “dreck” (garbage or
refuse) comes close. “Homo sapiens by BIRTH, subhuman by CHOICE”
describes Islamic supremacists perfectly, but it is a phrase and not a
word. We now propose to refer to Islamic supremacists as nithings or
nidings: a Scandinavian word that strips its object of all humanity.
Webster’s dictionary (1913) defines it as “A coward; a dastard; — a
term of utmost opprobrium.”

We remind readers who object to the dehumanization of Islamic
supremacists that those enemies are already attempting to dehumanize
Jews, and to a lesser degree Christians, with images that could have
come directly from Adolf Hitler. As they have chosen to sow the
dragon’s teeth, our position is that they must now reap their rightful
harvest: the complete hatred and loathing of all civilized human
beings.
nithings

Nithing or niding was more than a common insult, because Scandinavian
culture required its subject to fight a duel with the accuser or
become an outlaw: totally devoid of rights, honor, and even
recognition as a human being. Per the Wikipedia entry,

The actual meaning of the adjective argr or ragr [= Anglo-Saxon
earg] was the nature or appearance of effeminacy, especially by
obscene acts. Argr was the worst, most derogatory swearword of all
known to the Norse language. According to Icelandic law, the accused
was expected to kill the accuser at once. …If the accused did not
retort by violent attack yielding either the accuser to take his words
back or the accuser’s death, he was hence proven to be a weak and
cowardly nithing by not retorting accordingly.

A nithing was devoid of all human rights, and he was considered the
enemy of civilized humanity: a perfect depiction of Islamic
supremacists. The word therefore strips the enemy of all humanity, and
degrades him to the status of a wolf or strangler (per Scandinavian
tradition) or a virulent disease like the Black Plague. Black Plague
is a deadly and contagious disease whose vector consists of plague-
carrying rats, while the Green Plague of militant “Islam” is a deadly
and contagious ideology that is spread by bipedal rats: nidings or
nithings, non-humans that raise violent hands to all of civilized
Humanity.

The immediate consequence of being proven a nithing was
outlawing. The outlawed did not have any rights, he was exlex (Latin
for “outside of the legal system”), in Anglo-Saxon utlah, Middle Low
German uutlagh, Old Norse utlagr. Just as feud yielded enmity among
kinships, outlawry yielded enmity of all humanity.[63] …”Yet that is
but one aspect of outlawry. The outlaw is not only expelled from the
kinship, he is also regarded henceforth as an enemy to mankind.”

The actual definition of a nithing is somewhat more involved and
complex, and it gets into sexual perversions and zoomorphical
transformations (Loki’s transformation of himself into a mare to have
sexual intercourse with a stallion, and thus beget Odin’s horse
Sleipner is probably an example), but the following line is pertinent:
“The nithing used its malicious seid magic to destroy anything owned
and made by man, ultimately the human race and Midgard itself[6], due
to its basically unlimited envy, hate, and malice that were nith.”

“Destruction of everything owned and made by Man” (the Palestinians’
destruction of the greenhouses in Gaza comes to mind immediately) and
“unlimited envy, hate, and malice” describe militant “Islam”
perfectly, and further underscore the application of nithing or niding
to describe it. The propensity for mindless destruction also appears
in Orson Scott Card’s Alvin Maker series, in which a supernatural
enemy is known as the Unmaker: a personification of evil that is the
total antithesis of God the Creator.

The Unmaker is the main antagonist in Orson Scott Card’s
alternate history/fantasy series The Tales of Alvin Maker. Never
directly confronted, it is a supernatural force that breaks apart
matter and aims to destroy and consume everything and everyone. …To
make something is to oppose the Unmaker, but a point often made is
that this is futile. By natural law the Unmaker can tear down faster
than any man can build.

This also is an outstanding definition of militant “Islam” or Islamic
supremacy: an ideology that seeks to destroy everything into which it
comes in contact, and with which no reason, negotiation, or compromise
is possible.

In summary, a nithing or niding is the enemy of Civilization, a
subhuman (through its behavioral choices, and emphatically NOT due to
its racial or ethnic origin) monster with total hatred and malice
toward all human industry and arts, and worthy of nothing but
extermination like any virulent disease. This is the word we will now
apply to Islamic supremacists and their enablers, and we encourage
others to do likewise.

Colanth

Apr 19, 2011, 5:19:32 PM4/19/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:33:15 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Is Allah an Evil Son of a Bitch?

>> To put the question into proper perspective, a scholarly paper is
>> needed about the evilness and son of a bitchiness of Lex Luther.

> Why?

Because Lex Luther (arch-enemy of Superman) is as real as Allah.
--
All our taglines are currently busy, one will be with you shortly.

Amro

Apr 19, 2011, 5:46:57 PM4/19/11
Koran 4:16 He created man from a sperm-drop,
but somehow he becomes an apparent adversary.

Koran 80:32 Let man look at his food. We have
poured rain pouring; and then We split the
soil splitting. So We grew in it grain, grapes
and fodder, olives and palm trees, and dense
gardens, fruites and grass convenience to you
and your cattle.

Koran:70:19-22 Indeed man was created anxious
If bad things happen to him he is frightened; and if
good things happen to him he is niggardly
except the performers of prayers

Koran 17:68 And if harm touches you at sea, escapes
from your mind all those you pray to except Him;
and when He saves you to land you turn away.
Man indeed is a rejector of faith
Do you feel safe that He will not cause a side
of the earth to collapse beneath you
or send a violent tornado upon you

Koran 41:51 And if We bestow favours on man
he turns away and gives a cold shoulder
and if bad things happen to him he is in
for a prolonged prayers

Koran 11:9-10 And if We give man a taste of Our
mercy and then We withdrew it from him
he falls into despair and rejection
and if We give him a taste of belssings
after adversity he will say: "bad things have
gone away from me" and he is happy and
boastful.

Koran 12:87 and do not despair from the
calmness of God. It is only the rejectors of faith
who despair from the calmness of God

Koran 11:90 And beg you all for forgiveness
and then repent to Him, my Lord is indeed
Merciful and Loving

Koran 85:14 And indeed He is the Forgiving
and the Loving

On Apr 19, 12:17 pm, Amro <Amro_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "So glory of God in the evening and in the morning;
> and to Him is the praises in the heavens and earth,
> at night and in the afternoon." Quran 30:17-18
>
> "And the Servants of the Merciful who walk
>  softley on earth; and if the ignorant people
>  speak to them they say: Peace."
>  Quran 25:63
>
> "The rejecters instilled in their hearts
> pride and rage, the pride and rage of the
> ignorance; and God bestowed His tranquility
> upon his messenger and the believers
> and bound them with the word of piety;
> and they were more entitled and worthy of it.."
> Quran 48:26
>
> "Indeed those who believed and did good
> deeds, the Merciful will provide love for
> them." Quran 19:96
>
> "and glorify by the praises of your Lord before the
> sun rises and before its setting; and glorify parts
> of the night and the ends of the day that you may
> be content." Quran 20:130

panam...@hotmail.com

Apr 19, 2011, 6:00:53 PM4/19/11

The Revd

Apr 19, 2011, 9:13:27 PM4/19/11

When I said you need new material, gook, I meant adult material....not
the sort of thing an 11 year-old would say.

Topaz

Apr 19, 2011, 9:13:39 PM4/19/11

Spotlight on Zionist Shills: How to recognize Jewish surnames

The most powerful tool Zionists have is their relative invisibility -
they are very mixed and most appear gentile but use it to promote
Zionist interests, like islamophobia, War on Iraq/iran, diversity and
internationalism, while speaking as patriotic Americans with
American's interests at heart. It is a powerful strategy that has even
been used to trick Americans into fighting wars for Israel past and
present.

This list will help you identify potential zionist shills and make
proper judgements of their words and deeds where a bias may exist.

While this list may never be complete, it will cover most of the
Jewish names one is likely to encounter in everyday Western life.
Unlike many gentile names, there is such a thing as a 'Jewish name.'
Many Jewish persons can be recognized as being Jewish by their surname
[last name], although not always-some Jews are adopted, or their
forebears changed the family surname, or their surname simply does not
appear Jewish.
Here are the most common Jewish names likely to be encountered:

Names that sound "precious" (Gold, Silver, Diamond, Ruby (Rubenstein)
etc.)
Names ending in "-witz" (Horowitz, Rabinowitz, etc.) or "-itz"
(Kravitz, etc.)
Names ending in "-baum" (Teitelbaum, Metzenbaum, etc.)
Surnames that sound "Biblical," e.g., David, Joseph, Abram or Abraham,
Moses, Benjamin, Isaac, etc.

Some other common Jewish names:
Wolf
Myers
Mayer
Jacobs
Aaron
Hirsch
Tobias
Levy
Cohen
Kaplan
Weiss
Nathan
Leo
Levine
Simon
Levin
Samuel
Gould
Fink
Loeb
Loew
Rubin
Stern
Shapiro
Klein
Cohn
Singer
Frank
Schwartz
Kahn
Kramer

www.jewwatch.com

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2011, 9:15:15 PM4/19/11
The things 11-year-olds would say are too mature for you.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Apr 19, 2011, 9:17:06 PM4/19/11
You reveal yourself as a shill for Nazis and sand Nazis.

Uncle Vic

Apr 19, 2011, 9:55:35 PM4/19/11
Amro <Amro...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:4ed977ed-8e9e-486d-bbf1-
b74c91...@z27g2000prz.googlegroups.com:

> The Big Bang is a theory concluded
> after discovering that the Universe
> is expanding:
>
> "The heavens and earth were one unit
> then We cloved them asunder .." Quran 21:30

<snip>

Cut the shit, sonny, and present your god. I say it doesn't exist. Prove
it does.

--
Uncle Vic

I have a Big Johnson

Apr 19, 2011, 10:29:04 PM4/19/11
Do you submit to ass reaming every time you are in Haifa, nigger?

"The Revd" <peeli...@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

jwshe...@satx.rr.com

Apr 19, 2011, 10:45:59 PM4/19/11
The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran [Paperback]
Robert Spencer

Product Description
Written in an extremely accessible style by bestselling author Robert
Spencer, "The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran" is a fact-based
but light-hearted look at the key elements, values, and beliefs in the
Koran.
From the Inside Flap
The Koran: It may be the most controversial book in the world. Some
see it as a paean to peace, others call it a violent mandate for
worldwide Islamic supremacy.
How can one book lead to such dramatically different conclusions? New
York Times bestselling author Robert Spencer reveals the truth in The
Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran: not many Westerners know what's
in the Koran, since so few have actually read it -- even among the
legions of politicians, diplomats, analysts, and editorial writers who
vehemently insist that the Koran preaches tolerance.

Now, Spencer unveils the mysteries lying behind this powerful book,
guiding readers through the controversies surrounding the Koran's
origins and its most contentious passages. Stripping out the obsolete
debates, Spencer focuses on the Koran's decrees toward Jews,
Christians, and other Infidels, explaining how they were viewed in
Muhammad's time, what they've supposedly done wrong, and most
important, what the Koran has in store for them.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Infidels-Guide-Koran/dp/1596981040

Al Nakba

Apr 20, 2011, 1:59:40 AM4/20/11
On Apr 18, 11:00 pm, Kadaitcha Man <cheese-
filled.cap.of.all.fools.al...@reeking.feeble.carrion> wrote:
> Al Nakba, Ye befouled salt-water thief, ye out Herrod Herrod. Ye
> gnarred:

> >> "Allah" is the same "god" as the xians' or the jews'.
>
> > There is no Allah but Satan and Muhammed is his Beast! Allahu fubar!
>
> Say that to a Moslem and put your home address in the signature line.
>
> --
> Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
> Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

you can't handle the truth..

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 20, 2011, 2:37:39 AM4/20/11
Al Nakba, Ye bizarre Pilate, thou unfit for any place but hell. Ye
divulged:

What truth would that be, k0okY?

The Peeler

Apr 20, 2011, 6:20:04 AM4/20/11
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:13:27 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:

>>> the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
>>> he can't get out of the house anymore,
>>> he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
>>> he can't FUCK anymore,
>>> he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
>> He wishes Hitler was alive so that he could give him a blow job.
>
> When I said you need new material, gook, I meant adult material....not
> the sort of thing an 11 year-old would say.

You will get what we think fit for you, psychopath! If you don't like it:
hop it!

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard!

The Revd

Apr 20, 2011, 9:45:22 AM4/20/11

The things 11 year-olds would say are about the limit of what you can
come up with, gook.

The Peeler

Apr 20, 2011, 8:07:20 AM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:45:22 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> When I said you need new material, gook, I meant adult material....not
>>> the sort of thing an 11 year-old would say.
>> The things 11-year-olds would say are too mature for you.
>
> The things 11 year-olds would say are about the limit of what you can
> come up with, gook.

soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
soc.culture.gooks !!!
soc.culture.flips !!! LOL!!!

How's the psychosis, poor psycho? In full bloom again? LMAO!

The Revd

Apr 20, 2011, 10:11:44 AM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:07:20 +0200, Roman The Illiterate Grik Foreskin
Peeler <slapping@themoronicGrikinvalid> wrote in pidgin English:

>On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:45:22 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,

>>> The things 11-year-olds would say are too mature for you.
>>
>> The things 11 year-olds would say are about the limit of what you can
>> come up with, gook.
>
>soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
>soc.culture.gooks !!!
>soc.culture.flips !!! LOL!!!
>
>How's the psychosis, poor psycho? In full bloom again? LMAO!

soc.sodomy!!!
gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
gr.rec.greeking!!! LOL

How's the greeking, you poor overgreeked Grik piece of skata?
LOL!!!

<Very Buggered Grik>

The Peeler

Apr 20, 2011, 8:22:19 AM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:11:44 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>soc.sibling.sodomy !!!

>>soc.culture.gooks !!!
>>soc.culture.flips !!! LOL!!!
>>
>>How's the psychosis, poor psycho? In full bloom again? LMAO!
>
> soc.sodomy!!!
> gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
> gr.rec.greeking!!! LOL
>
> How's the greeking, you poor overgreeked Grik piece of skata?
> LOL!!!
>
> <Very Buggered Grik>

Bravo!!!! Absolutely "impressive" ...your idiocy that is! Keep it coming,
poor psycho! We all enjoy a good laugh, especially at your expense!

The Revd

Apr 20, 2011, 12:14:58 PM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:22:19 +0200, Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin

Peeler <slapping@themoronicGrikinvalid> wrote in pidgin English:

>On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:11:44 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>wrote:
>
>>>soc.sibling.sodomy !!!
>>>soc.culture.gooks !!!
>>>soc.culture.flips !!! LOL!!!
>>>
>>>How's the psychosis, poor psycho? In full bloom again? LMAO!
>>
>> soc.sodomy!!!
>> gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
>> gr.rec.greeking!!! LOL
>>
>> How's the greeking, you poor overgreeked Grik piece of skata?
>> LOL!!!
>>
>> <Very Buggered Grik>
>
>Bravo!!!! Absolutely "impressive".

I'm sure it is, you overgreeked Grik piece of skata. Something only a
Grik could achieve! LOL

>..your idiocy that is! Keep it coming,
>poor psycho! We all enjoy a good laugh, especially at your expense!

Keep the attempted English coming, Pantahose! It's fucking
hysterical! LMAO!!!

MUSLIMS ARE GOOD FOLKS

Apr 20, 2011, 11:40:18 AM4/20/11
?"Topaz" <mars...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

'Judaism is not a religion at all. It's a license to lie, cheat, steal, rob,
exploit, prostitute, enslave, and destroy, torture, murder. as long as the
victim is not Jewish. It's a mental disease somewhere in between bipolar
disorder and psychopathy. It's the membership in a terrorist, satanic
cult.' -Andrew Winkler, Editor/Publisher, ZioPedia -

Olrik

Apr 20, 2011, 12:03:50 PM4/20/11
On 2011-04-20 11:40, MUSLIMS ARE GOOD FOLKS wrote:
> ?"Topaz" <mars...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Spotlight on Zionist Shills: How to recognize Jewish surnames

> 'Judaism is not a religion at all. It's a license to lie, cheat, steal,
> rob, exploit, prostitute, enslave, and destroy, torture, murder. as long
> as the victim is not Jewish. It's a mental disease somewhere in between
> bipolar disorder and psychopathy. It's the membership in a terrorist,
> satanic cult.' -Andrew Winkler, Editor/Publisher, ZioPedia -

My my my, xians, nazis, and muslims united in brotherly love and in the
hate of the Jewish people...

Michael Ejercito

Apr 20, 2011, 12:07:04 PM4/20/11
On Apr 20, 8:40 am, "MUSLIMS ARE GOOD FOLKS" <sirt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Lord Calvert

Apr 20, 2011, 12:07:35 PM4/20/11
On Apr 19, 1:42 pm, Uncle Vic <urkiddingri...@nonono.com> wrote:
> PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote innews:iojlai$61t$5...@dont-email.me:

> >> Similar to making a public pronouncement that the Christian God
> >> doesn't exist in any state in the Deep South of the US. Their
> >> ideologies are pretty much identical. There is really very little
> >> difference between a fundamentalist Muslim and a fundamentalist
> >> Southern Baptist, Pentacostal or Dominionist.
>
> > Bullshit! do it all the time and while some get pissed..No one does
> > anything violent about it. You of course have to be an ignorant SOB to
> > make such statements.
>
> You're either lucky, a linebacker, or a lucky linebacker.

Or lying. A friend of mine and I got violently thrown out of a bar in
San Angelo, Texas because we were overheard discussing the
subject...WHILE WE WERE BOTH IN US ARMY UNIFORM. When given a choice
between loving their sky-pixie and loving their country, the America-
hating fundies, both Muslim and Christian, take their sky-pixie every
time.

Rich Goranson
Amherst, NY, USA
aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
EAC Department of Paranormal Phycology

Amro

Apr 20, 2011, 12:19:38 PM4/20/11
"He is God whom there is no diety except Him
Knower of the unknown and the testimony.
He is the Merciful the Compassionate.
He is God whom there is no deity except Him,
the King, the Holy, the Peace, the Believer
the Hegemonizer, the Dear, the Mighty, the Aggrandizer
Glory of God from what they associate.
He is God the Creator, the Evolver, the Shaper
to Him is the good attributes
Glorifies Him what's in heaven and earth" 59:22-24

"Your Lord indeed is the the Strong the Mighty"11:66
"The Wise" 6:18
"The Subtle the Aware" 67:14
"The One the Subduer" 14:48
"The Forgiving the Loving" 85:14
"No vision can grasp Him, but He can grasp all visions."6:103
"The Higher."87:1
"So Glorify by the Great name of your Lord." 56:96
"He is the First, the Last, the Manifest and the Hidden."57:3
"All Hearing All Seeing."4:58
"To Him what's in the Heavens, what's on the
earth, what's in between and what's beneath
the soil" 20:6
it.." Quran 42:7-8

Amro

Apr 20, 2011, 12:22:08 PM4/20/11

Olrik

Apr 20, 2011, 12:38:40 PM4/20/11
Keep your religious porn out of alt.atheism, freak.

The Revd

Apr 20, 2011, 3:07:43 PM4/20/11

Also names that end in "owsky", often abbreviated to "ow" in a futile
attempt to evade detection.

You are a craven gook.

> As a Nazi, you are, above all else

As a craven gook who sucks jew rectums 24/7, you are, below all else.

The Peeler

Apr 20, 2011, 2:43:45 PM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:14:58 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> soc.sodomy!!!
>>> gr.buttplug.upgrades!!!
>>> gr.rec.greeking!!! LOL
>>>
>>> How's the greeking, you poor overgreeked Grik piece of skata?
>>> LOL!!!
>>>
>>> <Very Buggered Grik>
>>
>>Bravo!!!! Absolutely "impressive".
>
> I'm sure it is, you overgreeked Grik piece of skata. Something only a
> Grik could achieve! LOL
>
>>..your idiocy that is! Keep it coming,
>>poor psycho! We all enjoy a good laugh, especially at your expense!
>
> Keep the attempted English coming, Pantahose! It's fucking
> hysterical! LMAO!!!

And this idiot, aka The Retard, does exactly as ordered! Just HOW retarded
are you, The Retard? LMAO!

Waiting for your next display of your blatant idiocy and your incurable
psychosis!

Your eternal master

The Peeler

--
The Retard, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex with
cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F

The Peeler

Apr 20, 2011, 2:43:56 PM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:07:43 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> victim is not Jewish. It's a mental disease somewhere in between bipolar

>>> disorder and psychopathy. It's the membership in a terrorist, satanic
>>> cult.' -Andrew Winkler, Editor/Publisher, ZioPedia -
>> You are a Nazi.
>
> You are a craven gook.

He isn't. But you are a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
swine. And you KNOW it!

>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>
> As a craven gook who sucks jew rectums 24/7, you are, below all else.

As the sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine that you
are, NOBODY and NOTHING is ever below you. And you know THAT too! <BG>

Topaz

Apr 20, 2011, 7:53:12 PM4/20/11

Here is a quote from "The Battle for Berlin" by Joseph Goebbels:

We had no idea of the danger that threatened us then. I myself did not
yet know Marxism well enough to foresee the possible consequences. I
shrugged my shoulders as I read the dark prose of the red press and
awaited expectantly the decisive evening.
Around 8 p.m. we drove in an old rusty car from the city center to
Wedding. A cold gray mist hung under a starless sky. Our hearts were
bursting with impatience and expectation.
As we drove down Müllerstraße it was already clear that the evening
did not bode well. Groups of dark figures stood on every street
corner. They apparently planned to teach our party members a bloody
lesson before they even got to the meeting.

Dark masses of people stood outside the Pharus Hall, expressing their
rage and hate with loud and impudent threats.

The leader of the protective forces cleared a way for us and reported
briefly that the hall had been packed since 7:15 p.m. and had been
closed by police. About two-thirds of the audience were Red Front
Fighters. That was what we wanted. There would be a decision. We were
ready to give it all we had.

Entering the hall, we encountered a warm, stiffling aroma of beer and
tobacco. The hall was hot. A lively roar of voices filled the hall.
People were packed in tightly. We reached the podium only with
difficulty.

No sooner was I recognized than hundreds of voices filled with rage
and revenge thundered in my ears: "Bloodhound! Murder of Workers!"
Those were the mildest words they shouted. But a welcoming group of
some party members and S.A. Men answered with passion. Excited battle
cries sounded from the platform. I saw immediately that we were a
minority, but a minority determined to fight, and therefore win.

It was still our custom then for an S.A. leader to chair all of the
party's public meetings. Here too. Tall as a tree he stood up front
and asked for silence with his upraised arm. That was easier said than
done. Mocking laughter was the answer. Insults flew toward the
platform from every corner of the room. People growled and screamed
and raged. There were world revolutionaries scattered about who
apparently had gained the courage they needed by drinking. It was
impossible to quiet the hall. The class-conscious proletariat had not
come to discuss but to fight, to break things up, to put an end to the
Fascist specter with callused workers' fists.

We were not uncertain, even for a moment. We also knew that if the
enemy did not succeed this time in what he had threatened, the future
success of the movement in Berlin was assured.

Fifteen or twenty S.A. and S.S. men stood before the platform in
uniforms and arm bands, an impudent and direct provocation to the Red
Front Fighters. Behind me was a select group of reliable people ready
at any moment to risk their lives to defend me from the onrushing red
mob with brutal force.
The Communists made an obvious mistake in their tactics. They had
scattered small groups throughout the hall, but clumped most of the
rest in the right rear of the hall. I recognized immediately that
there was the center of unrest, and if anything was to be done, we
first had to deal ruthlessly with them. Whenever the chair tried to
open the meeting, a dark chap stood up on a stool and shouted "Point
of Order!" Hundreds of others yelled the same after him.

If one takes from the mass their leader or also their seducer, they
are leaderless and easily controlled. Our tactic therefore was to
silence this cowardly troublemaker at any cost. He felt secure back
there, surrounded by his comrades. We tried to do this peacefully a
few times. The chair shouted over the uproar: "There will be
discussion afterward! But we determine the rules of order!"

That was an ineffective attempt at an unsuitable object. The screamer
wanted to throw the meeting into confusion by his endless shouts and
bring things to the boiling point. Then a general melee would result.

As our efforts to bring the meeting to order peacefully proved
unsuccessful, I took the head of the defensive forces to the side, and
immediately after groups of his men slipped through the thundering
Communist masses. Before the astonished and surprised Red Front troops
realized what was happening, our comrades had hauled the troublemaker
down from his stool and brought him through the raging crowd to the
podium. That was unexpected, but what followed was no surprise. A beer
glass flew through the air and crashed to the floor. That was the
signal for the first major meeting hall battle. Chairs were broken and
legs ripped from tables. Glasses and bottles suddenly appeared and all
hell broke loose. The battle raged for ten minutes. Glasses, bottles,
table and chair legs flew randomly through the air. A deafening roar
rose; the red beast was set free and wanted its victims.

At first it looked as if we were lost. The Communist attack was sudden
and explosive, completely unexpected. But soon the S.A. and S.S. men
distributed throughout the hall and in front of the platform recovered
from their surprise and counterattacked with bold courage. It quickly
became clear that although the Communist Party had masses behind it,
these masses became cowards when faced with a firmly disciplined and
determined opponent. They ran. In short order the red mob that had
come to break up our meeting had been driven from the hall. The order
that could not be secured by good will was gained by brute force.

Usually one is not aware of the stages of a meeting hall battle. Only
later does one recall them. I still remember a scene that I will never
forget; on the podium stood a young S.A. man whom I did not know. He
was hurling his missiles into the on-coming red mob. Suddenly a beer
glass thrown from the distance hit him on the head. A wide stream of
blood ran down his face. He sank with a cry. After a few seconds he
stood up again, grabbed water bottle from the table and threw it into
the hall, where it clattered against the head of an opponent.

The face of this young man is engraved in my memory. This
lightening-fast moment is unforgettable. This gravely-wounded S.A. man
would soon, and indeed for all times, become my most reliable and
loyal comrade.

Only after the red mob had been driven howling, growling and cursing
from the field could one tell how serious and costly the battle had
been. Ten lay in their blood on the platform, most with head injuries,
two with severe concussions. The table and stairs to the platform were
covered in blood. The whole hall resembled a field of ruins.

In the midst of this bloody and ruined wasteland, our tree-high S.A.
leader resumed his place and declared with iron calm: "The meeting
will continue. The speaker has the floor."

Never before or since have I spoken under such dramatic conditions.
Behind me, groaning in pain and bleeding, were seriously injured S.A.
comrades. Around me were broken chair legs, shattered beer glasses and
blood. The whole meeting was icily silent.
We lacked then a medical corps. Since we were in a proletarian
district, we had to have our seriously wounded carried out by
so-called worker volunteers. There were scenes outdoors of
unimaginable inhumanity. The bestial people who were supposedly
fighting for universal brotherhood insulted our poor and defenseless
injured with phases like: "Isn't that pig dead yet?"

Under such conditions it was impossible to give a coherent speech.
Scarcely had I begun to speak when another group of volunteers entered
the hall to carry off a seriously wounded S.A. man on a stretcher. One
of them, encountering the brutal apostles of humanity outside the door
and their unflattering and crude language, shouted for me in
desperation. His voice could be heard loudly and unmistakably on the
platform I interrupted my speech and went through the hall, where
there were still scattered Communist commando groups. Still surprised
by what had happened, they stood quietly and shyly to the side. I bade
farewell to the seriously wounded S.A. comrades.

Topaz

Apr 20, 2011, 8:09:05 PM4/20/11

Here are some quotes from "With Hitler on the Road to Power" by Dr.
Otto Dietrich

The "Dritte Reich" stands firm. It rests on its foundations, on the
immortal values of the Nordic Race, and in the depth of Germany's
soul.

We call Adolf Hitler our "Leader" (Fuehrer), because that is what he
is. He united State and Nation in Germany.

Only the eye-witness, who has experienced day by day, at the side of
Adolf Hitler, the wave of love and enthusiasm which greets him from
every class of German, can realize that such ovations, so rare in the
life of statesmen, signify no artificial feeling, but genuine
affection.. Hundreds, thousands throng the streets and roads, and
surge toward his car.. The scenes which we witness day by day are
touching and heart-rending. They are not isolated examples, but occur
everywhere.

The history of the National Socialist Movement shall be handed down to
posterity as the epic of the resurrected German Nation.

With indomitable will and unprecedented perseverance, which no
reverse can dishearten, this previously unknown man of the people,
with a few faithful adherents, dared to pierce the lines of the
Marxist terror.. He knows; terror is not overcome by intellect, but by
terror.

Adolf Hitler was not permitted to speak in public. The party lacked
the most essential means. It's existence during the following years -
probably the most arduous of its life - was one long series of
persecutions, muzzling, and trickery. Whoever admitted National
Socialism, was banished from civil life, from the decadent bourgeoisie
and from the class-conscious workers. The mere suspicion of National
Socialism meant the loss of employment and bread, boycott and ruin of
business interests, the inevitable acceptance of misery.

Hundreds, thousands were imprisoned by the November State Government.
Throughout the streets raged bloodshed and scenes of Marxist terror.
All the powers of hell were let loose against the advancing young
movement.

After twelve years of inconceivably laborious preparation, the
N.S.D.A.P. felt strong enough to knock at the door of power in the
Reich

But strong elements of economic opposition were still prevalent, and
these he attacked at the beginning of 1932.

Even today, I can picture this meeting of prominent men. We came for
Godesberg, and drove up to the Park Hotel, amidst the hooting of the
Marxists. The room was over crowded. Huddled together, sat the chief
West German magnates. There were familiar and unfamiliar faces. Men in
the public eye , and those quiet , but no less influential powers,
who, moving behind the scenes, control the fate of economy by the soft
sounds issuing from their private offices- men said to bear a ledger
rather than a heart.

Joyful expectation brightened the faces of those already converted.
But the vast majority bore an air of superiority and cool reserve-
probably flattered that Hitler had approached them. Mere curiosity,
and general interest lured them to the meeting. They wanted to hear
Hitler speak. They had no intention of being converted; the came to
criticize, seeking confirmation of their own infallible opinion.

Our leader received a chilly ovation; he spoke from a slightly raised,
projecting balustrade, he hands resting lightly on the iron railing. I
sat, amongst the listeners, taking notes, and observing the effect of
his speech which lasted for over two hours. From world political
perspective and with cogent logic, out leader elucidated the relations
between economy and politics, their reciprocal effect, and their
results in Germany. He explained the cause of the situation , and
proposed the only possible remedy.

The general impression upon this group of most impassive listeners was
astounding. After an hour, their chilly reserve gave way to intense
interest. Hitler spoke of the titanic struggle of his political
warriors, needy and persecuted, but making every sacrifice, even that
of life, for their nation. He contrasted the German youth's unselfish
idealism, personified in National Socialism, and the noble character
of working-class followers, with the lack of comprehension, the
materialism, and the heavy guilt of the purely economically
established Bourgeoisie. He pricked their social conscience without
causing offence.

They began to flush, fixed their gaze upon out Leader's lips, and it
seemed as if their hearts were moved. He spoke to their very souls.
Faint, then thundering applause greeted Hitler at the conclusion of
his speech; he had won a battle.

The Jewish and Marxist Press lied boldly next day that Hitler had
feasted with the industrial magnates on champagne and lobsters.
Actually, a few minutes later, the night say us on the road again,
bent on fresh work.

Next day, Hitler addressed with equal success the Crefeld Silk
magnates in Godesberg. Later the national club in Hamburg. Everywhere,
the scene was the same.

Those were daring journeys, fraught with danger, through the very
strongholds of the Marxist potentates who were on the track of their
hated, sworn foe.

But Adolf Hitler fought his way through. The number-plate of his car
was smeared with oil and coated with dust- quite indiscernible.

Then we held our first meeting in Goerlitz, where the attendance
exceeded the hundred thousand figure. All the roads were crowed with
masses of people on foot, on bicycles, and in lorries, all with the
same destination.

Hitler spoke as the stars arose in the heavens, and amidst the flaring
torches.

Now the crowds recognized the luminous plane carrying our leader, who
had just devoted his time to them. Cheers broke out from a hundred
thousand throats, drowning even the thunder of our motors, whilst the
crowds brandished flaming torches in greeting.

We have experienced the following fact; In Germany, wherever economic
and moral distress was greatest, wherever things seemed most
intolerable, there, confidence in our leader was strongest, and
gripped all the people.

Wherever our leader approached, every man and woman came out. Crowds
lined the streets. Aged grandmothers, on whose distressed faces the
direst poverty was written, raised their arms in greeting. Wherever we
stopped, the women stretched out their children towards our leader.
There were tears of joy and emotion.

They used to meet upon the Platterhof. Adolf Hitler would often come
in the night fog to the Platterhof, to take counsel with his friends.

The "Conservative State Idea" appropriated our ideas. The most ancient
political mummies of the past suddenly appeared upon the scene, and,
without shame, claimed the credit for out previous successes.

The Youth stood by Hitler, because it knew that he personified the
Nation's Youth. From the beginning, our leader had valued most highly
the immense importance of Youth for the movement. Not the old
generation, but a rising generation, uncorrupted by the destructive
poison of the world ideas of the ruling classes, could bear the new
Germany upon its shoulders.

Finally, on 30th January, 1933, our leader made the short drive over
the Wilhelmsplatz to the Reichskanzler's Office. Amidst boundless
cheers. The seige was over, the fortress had fallen, the gates lay
open.

The political lie had played a prominent role in all epochs of
parliamentary history. But such accumulations of lies and defamations
as our opponents have hurled against the awakening young Germany in
the course of our 13 years' struggle have not been experienced.

What National Socialist's blood does not boil, if he recalls the rapid
fire of press lies, that witches Sabbath of infernal songs of hatred,
which burst upon the National Socialist Movement every day?

The activity of the Marxist Press against National Socialism, by means
of profligacy, unscrupulous lies and base agitation of the public,
stands unrivalled throughout the press of the whole world.

But this systematic lying campaign of our opponents was always the
best evidence of the moral weakness of their own position. The more
desperate their situation was, the more unscrupulous became their
press agitation.

The agitation of the Jewish-Marxist Press against the N.S.D.A.P., has
been such an essential ingredient of our opponents' struggle during
all these years, that we would be guilty of historical forgery if we
did not lay due stress upon this lying campaign in our description of
the events.

The National Socialist Party has re-united people and State, it has
restored the people to the State, and the State to the people. In this
way, an organism, complete within itself, and comprising every
function of the life of the community, was born from the Nation
itself, in the midst of a decadent people and a corrupt State.

In Nuremberg, the Party represented the German people and the German
State, before the eyes of the whole world. This was a more complete, a
more morally dignified, and a more imposing representation than the
State and Nation have ever previously enjoyed.

If proves the recognition that a new valuation of men, a valuation
based upon the laws of nature, is beginning to force its way through
from the hearts of the European Nations. It is about to overcome
Liberalism, and replace it by a new conception of the living
community.

The democratic, parliamentary Liberalism apodictically claimed for
itself the eternal title of the most purposeful and best form of
representation of the peoples rights. At last with its own eyes, the
Nation has recognized National Socialism as the organization of
naturally chosen leaders. National Socialism's achievements in the
fields of Socialism, Economy, Administration, and Reformation of the
Reich, speak for themselves. In one sweep, these leaders have
accomplished what dozens of previous parliamentary, democratic
governments vainly attempted in the most deplorable way.

Probably it is an act of justice and compensation, that the German
Nation, so sorely afflicted by the world-war, is chosen to lead the
way to a better future for the nations.

Dug

Apr 20, 2011, 8:44:39 PM4/20/11
"Lord Calvert" <Calver...@msn.com> wrote in message

************************
If you deny the wisdom of Muhammad or the existence of Allah,
in any Muslim state -- you'll be going to jail or you'll be murdered,
PERIOD.

Dug

Apr 20, 2011, 8:47:02 PM4/20/11
"Olrik" <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I imagine you must be mentally retarded, or pig-ignorant, because Muslims
are presently slaughtering and persecuting Christians in all of their
Islamic
states, while Jews have mostly been purged from all such states through
state-sanctioned persecution.

Warhol

Apr 20, 2011, 9:16:26 PM4/20/11
On Apr 20, 6:03 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 2011-04-20 11:40, MUSLIMS ARE GOOD FOLKS wrote:
>
> > ?"Topaz" <mars1...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I certainly don't hate you yids... I pity you for your blindness...
you failed and the world already know you are mongols... better
surrender(Islam) now, or finish in the lake of fire later...

Michael Ejercito

Apr 20, 2011, 10:33:50 PM4/20/11
On Apr 20, 4:53 pm, Topaz <mars1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>   Here is a quote from "The Battle for Berlin" by Joseph Goebbels:
The Nazi nithings lost that one.

> We had no idea of the danger that threatened us then.

They had an idea of the danger in 1945.

Bill has an idea of what you are.

[...]

Michael Ejercito

Apr 20, 2011, 10:34:43 PM4/20/11
On Apr 20, 5:09 pm, Topaz <mars1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  Here are some quotes from "With Hitler on the Road to Power" by Dr.
> Otto Dietrich
Hitler's road to power was a road to ruin.

>   The "Dritte Reich" stands firm. It rests on its foundations, on the
> immortal values of the Nordic Race, and in the depth of Germany's
> soul.

It rested in ruins in 1945.

Michael

Uncle Vic

Apr 20, 2011, 11:25:35 PM4/20/11
Amro <Amro...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:6975aa6f-56cc-4d9d-946b-
dcdd0c...@34g2000pru.googlegroups.com:

> He is God

Prove it, moron.

--
Uncle Vic

Uncle Vic

Apr 20, 2011, 11:26:19 PM4/20/11
Amro <Amro...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:4c1aac90-f8a9-4d52-9270-
a4f9f8...@a21g2000prj.googlegroups.com:

> He is

<hiccup>

--
Uncle Vic

Uncle Vic

Apr 20, 2011, 11:28:52 PM4/20/11
"Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com> wrote in news:ionupt$71e$1...@dont-email.me:

> If you deny the wisdom of Muhammad or the existence of Allah,
> in any Muslim state -- you'll be going to jail or you'll be murdered,
> PERIOD.

Thank you. That shows the world how backward Islam is (as if we didn't
already know).

Sign found in a Middle Eastern airport: "Welcome to the 14th Century."

--
Uncle Vic

Aviroce

Apr 21, 2011, 12:27:31 AM4/21/11
Allah is Nature, Natural Processes, Society and Social Laws and
Regulations. Islam is a Legal Social System base upon equality and
justice for all. Islam punishes the perpetrators as trespassing is
forbidden. The West with Israel have trespassed on Palestinians,
Arabs and Muslims and Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims are up in arms
to punish the perpetrators.

On Apr 18, 6:05 pm, Michael Ejercito <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> the Jethro Tull album Aqualung elaborates,
>
>       In the beginning Man created God;
>       and in the image of Man
>       created he him.
>
>       And Man gave unto God a multitude of
>       names, that he might be Lord of all
>       the earth when it was suited to Man
>
> That describes militant “Islam” perfectly. Here are some pictures for
> circulation to educate the unenlightened.
>
> If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch
>
> If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch
>
> If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch
>
> If Allah told them to do this, then Allah is an evil son of a bitch
>
> oooooooo
>
> Similarly, if “God” told Fred Phelps and co. to picket the funerals of
> those who died of AIDS, then “God” is an evil son of a bitch?

Joebruno

Apr 21, 2011, 1:18:55 AM4/21/11

It isn't Allah who makes them do evil violent things and tell lies.
Remember
they only get Allah's word from Mohammed. If you look at Mohammed's
life, you will see he was very dishonest,very treacherous and very
violent.

Amro

Apr 21, 2011, 1:46:37 AM4/21/11
On Apr 21, 7:18 am, Joebruno <Joebru...@mail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 6:05 pm, Michael Ejercito <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

May my Lord guide me to the soundness of the way. 28:22
Lord, forgive and have mercy for You are the best of the Mercifuls.
23:118
May my Lord guide me closer to maturity than this. 18:24
Lord allow me to express thanks for the blessings that you blessed
me and my parents with, and that I work good deeds that contents
you and include me by your mercy among your rightous servants
27:19
Our Lord, we heard a caller calling for the faith saying "believe in
your Lord" so we believed. Our Lord, forgive us our sins,remit our
misdeeds and let us pass away with the rightous. 3:193
There is no deity but you, Your Glory, I was of those who wronged
themselves. 21:87
Lord, I have wronged myself so forgive me. 28:16
Lord, for what you have brought down on me of blessings I am poor
28:24
"Our Lord, pardon us if we forgot or errored. Our Lord and do not
hold a guilt against us the way you held it agains those who were
before
us. Our Lord, and do not overload us by what we cannot bear and
forgive us and have mercy on us, You are our Gaurdian." 2:286
Your Lord does not care for you ecxept for your prayers. 25:77
Isn't by remembring God the hearts are calmed? 13:28
Precise verses, they are the mother of the book.." 3:7
"And they argue about God and He is the utmost impossibility .."
13:13
"Our Lord is the One Who gave everything its creation and then
guided.." 20:50

Dug

Apr 21, 2011, 2:55:47 AM4/21/11

> "Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com> wrote in news:ionupt$71e$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> If you deny the wisdom of Muhammad or the existence of Allah,
>> in any Muslim state -- you'll be going to jail or you'll be murdered,
>> PERIOD.
>
> Thank you. That shows the world how backward Islam is (as if we didn't
> already know).

But in your morally relativistic universe how can you say
that Islam is backward? Surely their values and mores are just
as valid and positive as yours right?

Dug

Apr 21, 2011, 2:57:02 AM4/21/11
"Allah's Apostle said, 'You Muslims will fight the Jews till some of them
hide behind stones. The stones will betray them saying, "O Abdullah (slave
of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him."'"
Bukhari:V4B52N177

"Allah's Apostle said, 'The Hour will not be established until you fight
with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O
Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."'"
Ishaq:441

Amro

Apr 21, 2011, 3:25:12 AM4/21/11

If you are a non-believer, then Mohamad "said" the
Quran. So you judge Mohamad based on the
Quran not based on what was written in Badgad 200 -
300 after he died. Bukhari was a Persian from Bukharah
and "Ibn Ishaq" (son of Isaac) sounds like a Jew.

The Revd

Apr 21, 2011, 9:09:16 AM4/21/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:44:39 -0700, "Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com>
wrote:

Is there a problem w/that, Duhg?

The Revd

Apr 21, 2011, 9:13:12 AM4/21/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:28:52 -0500, Uncle Vic
<urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote:

>"Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com> wrote in news:ionupt$71e$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> If you deny the wisdom of Muhammad or the existence of Allah,
>> in any Muslim state -- you'll be going to jail or you'll be murdered,
>> PERIOD.
>
>Thank you. That shows the world how backward Islam is (as if we didn't
>already know).

ALL raghead religions are like that: especially jewdism.

>Sign found in a Middle Eastern airport: "Welcome to the 14th Century."

TLV (Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel Aviv)?

The Revd

Apr 21, 2011, 9:15:10 AM4/21/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:33:50 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 20, 4:53 pm, Topaz <mars1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>   Here is a quote from "The Battle for Berlin" by Joseph Goebbels:
> The Nazi nithings lost that one.

The jews whose rectums you suck lost that one BIGTIME.

>> We had no idea of the danger that threatened us then.
> They had an idea of the danger in 1945.
>
> Bill has an idea of what you are.
>
> http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446

I have an idea of what Bill is.

http://bill_levinstein_is_a_jew_asshole

The Peeler

Apr 21, 2011, 7:17:19 AM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:09:16 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>time.

>>************************
>>If you deny the wisdom of Muhammad or the existence of Allah,
>>in any Muslim state -- you'll be going to jail or you'll be murdered,
>>PERIOD.
>
> Is there a problem w/that, Duhg?

There isn't for you, you ridiculous psycho? <BG>

The Revd

Apr 21, 2011, 9:16:05 AM4/21/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:47:02 -0700, "Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com>
wrote:

And how exactly is the purging of jews a bad idea, Duhg?

The Peeler

Apr 21, 2011, 7:28:33 AM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:13:12 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:28:52 -0500, Uncle Vic

> <urkiddi...@nonono.com> wrote:
>
>>"Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com> wrote in news:ionupt$71e$1...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> If you deny the wisdom of Muhammad or the existence of Allah,
>>> in any Muslim state -- you'll be going to jail or you'll be murdered,
>>> PERIOD.
>>
>>Thank you. That shows the world how backward Islam is (as if we didn't
>>already know).
>
> ALL raghead religions are like that: especially jewdism.

"Shining" with your idiocy, The Retard?

>>Sign found in a Middle Eastern airport: "Welcome to the 14th Century."
>
> TLV (Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel Aviv)?

"Shining" with your idiocy, The Retard?

The Peeler

Apr 21, 2011, 7:28:51 AM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:15:10 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:33:50 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito

> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 20, 4:53 pm, Topaz <mars1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>   Here is a quote from "The Battle for Berlin" by Joseph Goebbels:
>> The Nazi nithings lost that one.
>
> The jews whose rectums you suck lost that one BIGTIME.

Your psychosis in full bloom already again at 06:15 in the "US", you
ridiculous housebound psycho from London? LOL

>>> We had no idea of the danger that threatened us then.
>> They had an idea of the danger in 1945.
>>
>> Bill has an idea of what you are.
>>
>> http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446
>
> I have an idea of what Bill is.
>
> http://bill_levinstein_is_a_jew_asshole

<BG> See above!

The Peeler

Apr 21, 2011, 7:29:11 AM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:16:05 -0600, The Retard, the resident psychopath of

wrote:

>>> My my my, xians, nazis, and muslims united in brotherly love and in the

>>> hate of the Jewish people...
>>
>>I imagine you must be mentally retarded, or pig-ignorant, because Muslims
>>are presently slaughtering and persecuting Christians in all of their
>>Islamic
>>states, while Jews have mostly been purged from all such states through
>>state-sanctioned persecution.
>
> And how exactly is the purging of jews a bad idea, Duhg?

So angry, frustrated and vengeful already again at 06:16 in the morning in
the "US" (according to your latest hilarious fake time zone), you hilarious
housebound frustrated isexual cripple from London? <BG>

--
The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

Aviroce

Apr 21, 2011, 11:14:29 AM4/21/11
Islam is a legal social system that advocates equality and equal
treatment, individuality and mutual respect. It enforces these
values. That is why you hear Jefferson saying, "All men are created
equal." He took it from Islam. His Koran was used recently to swear
the first black Muslims in Congress.

You do not go on killing Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims and think you
are going to get away with it. Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims will
be on your trail.

> violent.- Hide quoted text -

John Baker

Apr 21, 2011, 11:24:50 AM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:14:29 -0700 (PDT), Aviroce
<dudar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Islam is a legal social system that advocates equality and equal
>treatment, individuality and mutual respect. It enforces these
>values. That is why you hear Jefferson saying, "All men are created
>equal." He took it from Islam. His Koran was used recently to swear
>the first black Muslims in Congress.
>
>You do not go on killing Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims and think you
>are going to get away with it. Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims will
>be on your trail.

<PLONK!>

Olrik

Apr 21, 2011, 11:40:30 AM4/21/11
On 2011-04-21 11:14, Aviroce wrote:
> Islam is a legal social system that

subjugates half its population (women) into a miserable life of
servitude, despair, violence, hate, rape, disfigurement and early death
(for the lucky ones).

islam also pushes its youth to go blow themselves up in crowded markets.

The Revd

Apr 21, 2011, 1:48:07 PM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:40:30 -0400, Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 2011-04-21 11:14, Aviroce wrote:
>> Islam is a legal social system that
>
>subjugates half its population (women) into a miserable life of
>servitude, despair, violence, hate, rape, disfigurement and early death
>(for the lucky ones).

Not to mention circumcision.

>islam also pushes its youth to go blow themselves up in crowded markets.

Why is that a problem?

Dug

Apr 21, 2011, 11:59:23 AM4/21/11
"The Revd" <peeli...@degenerate.Griks> wrote in message

Isn't it time you crawled back to Turkistan pig?

The Revd

Apr 21, 2011, 2:16:55 PM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:59:23 -0700, "Dug" <andx...@gggmail.com>
wrote:

Isn't it time you moved to 'Israel', jew rectum sucking swine?
Don't wait too long - the Izzies will get pushed into the
Mediterranean before long.

Michael Ejercito

Apr 21, 2011, 2:08:08 PM4/21/11
On Apr 21, 6:15 am, The Revd <peeling...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:33:50 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>
> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 20, 4:53 pm, Topaz <mars1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Here is a quote from "The Battle for Berlin" by Joseph Goebbels:
> >   The Nazi nithings lost that one.
>
> The jews whose rectums you suck lost that one BIGTIME.
Which Jews fought in the Battle for Berlin?

> >> We had no idea of the danger that threatened us then.
> >   They had an idea of the danger in 1945.
>
> >   Bill has an idea of what you are.
>
> >  http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446
>
> I have an idea of what Bill is.
>
> http://bill_levinstein_is_a_jew_asshole

That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.

Michael

The Revd

Apr 21, 2011, 4:45:34 PM4/21/11
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:08:08 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 21, 6:15 am, The Revd <peeling...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:33:50 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>
>> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >   The Nazi nithings lost that one.
>>
>> The jews whose rectums you suck lost that one BIGTIME.
> Which Jews fought in the Battle for Berlin?

WE aks the questions, gook.

>> >   They had an idea of the danger in 1945.
>>
>> >   Bill has an idea of what you are.
>>
>> >  http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446
>>
>> I have an idea of what Bill is.
>>
>> http://bill_levinstein_is_a_jew_asshole
> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.

Don't be absurd, gook. It's as bad as being the gook who sucks his
fat jew rectum.

It is loading more messages.