America’s Big City Mayors Have Been Working Hard to Create Millions of New Gun Owners

Michael Ejercito

Sep 28, 2020, 10:06:21 AM9/28/20
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/americas-big-city-mayors-have-been-working-hard-to-create-millions-of-new-gun-owners/

America’s Big City Mayors Have Been Working Hard to Create Millions of
New Gun Owners
QUOTE OF THE DAY
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |SEP 28, 2020 |3 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Downtown Los Angeles Homeless Problem
(AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill,File)

The long-term mismanagement of America’s big cities, now exacerbated by
Covid and their accommodation — if not outright encouragement — of
rioting and looting — has done more to create new gun owners than Barack
Obama ever dreamed of. It has dawned on millions of Americans in these
places that they truly are on their own and responsible for ensuring
their own safety.

An hour and a half after I’d called 911, officers arrived. And it was
then—noon, on Thursday, August 20th that I had an upsetting revelation:
We citizens can no longer rely on the police to show up. And then the
thought hit me: I need to get a gun.

You’ve got to love the irony. It’s the Democrats who push for gun
control, yet it’s the Democrats in power in my city who are leaving me
with no choice but to arm myself.

The truth is I shouldn’t have a gun. I’m a boob when I’m afraid. I lose
all mental and physical capacity. I know, if you get a gun, you’re
supposed to practice at a gun range regularly, and I would. Still, in a
heated situation, I have my doubts that I could even find the “safety,”
a term I know only from watching TV and movie crime dramas.

I emailed two libertarian lady friends with guns—subj: “Jenny From The
Glock”—to ask for advice, and talked to some of the cops, too. The
consensus: I’d do best with some Little House on the Prairie-type
shotgun that sprayed buckshot, giving me the best chance, in a home
invasion, of hitting someone other than myself.

Amy Alkon in L.A.’s Failed Homeless Policies Turned My Home Into a Prison

https://www.avg.com

Susan Cohen

Sep 28, 2020, 10:54:52 AM9/28/20
Come right out and say it; the problem is niggers. The jews are
controlling them now and you can see the results every day. Harsher
measures are needed. Tame the beast and there'll be less need for gun
ownership.

The Jews

Sep 28, 2020, 10:58:32 AM9/28/20
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 10:54:48 -0400, Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>
wrote:

>Come right out and say it; the problem is niggers.

White girls LOVE our black brothers. So do their boyfriends and
husbands as it turns out!

Why are millions of white men stroking cocks as they watch huge black
bucks take...

their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black

their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black

their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black

and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Care to comment?

[chuckle]

Susan Cohen

Sep 28, 2020, 11:01:34 AM9/28/20
Yes. You're a typical jew pervert who spends too much time watching
porn.

Susan Cohen

Sep 28, 2020, 12:13:15 PM9/28/20

Why do our TOP Aryan women do this? It's so depressing

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP neo-Nazi woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty

Susan Cohen

Sep 28, 2020, 12:14:53 PM9/28/20

Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous info!

http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt

THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS NEWSGROUP AND
LEAVING ME HERE ALL ALONE TO FIGHT THE ZIONISTS AND JEW-BOYS!

The Jews

Sep 28, 2020, 2:44:17 PM9/28/20
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 11:01:31 -0400, Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 07:58:25 -0700, The Jews
><je...@humiliating-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 10:54:48 -0400, Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Come right out and say it; the problem is niggers.
>>
>>White girls LOVE our black brothers. So do their boyfriends and
>>husbands as it turns out!
>>
>>Why are millions of white men stroking cocks as they watch huge black
>>bucks take...
>>
>>their daughters
>>https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
>>
>>their wives
>>https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
>>
>>their grandmothers
>>https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
>>
>>and finally, even themselves
>>https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock
>>
>>Care to comment?
>>
>>[chuckle]
>
>Yes. You're a typical jew pervert who spends too much time watching
>porn.

Yet it's people like you that enjoy getting tapped, died, and
cross-threaded by the biggest, blackest bucks you can find.

Do you have one of these yet?

Latest craze for white women
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71WZY6oBW6L._SL1200_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712Plny14TL._SL1200_.jpg
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons quaffed of Jew diarrhea - 211,777
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.

Susan Cohen

Sep 28, 2020, 5:56:58 PM9/28/20
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 11:44:10 -0700, The Jews
Which tattoo did you get for your master? Before a nigger owned you,
you had a different master. Surely you remember him?

https://www.abc.net.au/cm/rimage/9317374-3x2-xlarge.jpg?v=2

The Jews

Sep 28, 2020, 6:10:48 PM9/28/20
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 17:56:56 -0400, Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>
We just produce and sell the movies, hon.

So which tattoo are you going to get? We know you've already gone
black and aren't going back.

[chuckle]

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.

Susan Cohen

Sep 28, 2020, 11:38:42 PM9/28/20
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:10:41 -0700, The Jews
At least one of you vermin admit it. How many children and small
animals did you violate today?

>So which tattoo are you going to get? We know you've already gone
>black and aren't going back.
>
>[chuckle]
>
> “If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
>day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
>for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
>-Ilya Ehrenburg.
"All of [the jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner

Michael Ejercito

Sep 28, 2020, 11:58:06 PM9/28/20

The Jews

Sep 29, 2020, 5:56:12 AM9/29/20
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:38:39 -0400, Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>
We ALL admit it-- we give you want you want, Suzy.

And we know what you want is black cock, and lots of it.

Now, don't lie and tell us you haven't thought about being shish
kebabed by two at a time, my dear. We know this is what you're after:

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/closeup-white-woman-pregnant-black-man-picture-mixed-couple-men-caucasian-women-standing-background-54865203.jpg

Michael Ejercito

Sep 29, 2020, 9:43:59 AM9/29/20
On Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 2:56:12 AM UTC-7, The Jews wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:38:39 -0400, Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:10:41 -0700, The Jews
> ><je...@humiliating-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

> >>We just produce and sell the movies, hon.
> >
> >At least one of you vermin admit it.
> We ALL admit it-- we give you want you want, Suzy.
>
> And we know what you want is black cock, and lots of it.
>
> Now, don't lie and tell us you haven't thought about being shish
> kebabed by two at a time, my dear. We know this is what you're after:

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/closeup-white-woman-pregnant-black-man-picture-mixed-couple-men-caucasian-women-standing-background-54865203.jpg
He is clearly so jealous of the woman in the picture.

He wishes that he could get knocked up by a black man!

Susan Cohen

Sep 29, 2020, 4:12:24 PM9/29/20