the synagogue of satan

1 view

Heinrich

Nov 4, 2011, 3:57:25 AM11/4/11
http://www.texemarrs.com/032007/synagogue_of_satan_article.htm

0ne group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and
bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but,
like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold
multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and
internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the
Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the
dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its
leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet
modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even
past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred
version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque,
satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer;
these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and
occult rituals of the blackest nature.

Rere

Nov 4, 2011, 5:20:52 AM11/4/11
Most probably another Grik conspiracy again.

Rere

Nov 4, 2011, 4:57:07 AM11/4/11

Kickboxer ®™

Nov 4, 2011, 6:20:52 AM11/4/11
Aren't you pretty satanic yourself?

Isn't this the cause of your manic depression and the source of all
your hatred?

Will you do something to end your pathetic situation or will the
situation end you?

Heinrich

Nov 4, 2011, 6:30:04 AM11/4/11

"Kickboxer RT" <greeceisge...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
go and greek yourself

The Peeler

Nov 4, 2011, 8:02:48 AM11/4/11
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:30:04 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi troll
of sci and scj, wrote:

>> Aren't you pretty satanic yourself?
>>
>> Isn't this the cause of your manic depression and the source of all
>> your hatred?
>>
>> Will you do something to end your pathetic situation or will the
>> situation end you?
>
> go and greek yourself

Did he strike a nerve again, you disgusting imbecile? <BG>

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini's motto: "to suck rectum or not to suck rectum that is
the question"

The Peeler

Nov 4, 2011, 8:05:45 AM11/4/11
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 08:57:25 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi troll
of sci and scj, wrote:

> http://www.texemarrs.com/032007/synagogue_of_satan_article.htm

<snip the stinking Dutch dogdrip's usual inane copy & paste troll>

Don't worry, just wait a little, Hundekot! Soon The Rectum will arrive again
so you can shove your thick Dutch Nazi head up his stinking ass!

Tony Owens

Nov 4, 2011, 1:18:55 PM11/4/11

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
Heinie, The Synagogue of Satan? How the hell can a synagogue have the name
"Satan" when Jews, unlike Gentiles, don't believe in fairy tales and one
doesn't have to be a rocket scientist or a pervert like you to know that
fact? Do you realize you are losing ground on sanity as each day passes? You
are nearing a rest home for mental invalids and you'll probably be tossed
out of there too. And it's time to remove the Charmin hanging chad out of
your ass. It's dirty by now and brown -nose- spotted Revd would like to
munch on a clean one.

Heinrich

Nov 4, 2011, 12:26:27 PM11/4/11
buy some new material idiot you are very boring now

"Tony Owens" <owens...@university.edu> schreef in bericht

Tony Owens

Nov 4, 2011, 1:34:21 PM11/4/11

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

> Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a
grotesque,
> satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer;
> these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick
and
> occult rituals of the blackest nature.

Comical fairy tale nonense and moron...its MAGIC, not MAGICK. MAGICK is
Polish. Satanic cult? Jews? Nuts is what you are. Satan was a Catholic
inventon to keep the ignorant, ignorant and it's done a great job on you.
High Priest of Lucifer? When Revd squats and bends over, then you become his
Low Priest of Lucifer. I hope you use protection on your "Popesicle."

Rere

Nov 4, 2011, 1:14:51 PM11/4/11
On 4 marras, 19:18, "Tony Owens" <owenston...@university.edu> wrote:
> "Heinrich" <Heinr...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
I already told you, those cabalists are Griks. It explains the name.

Heinrich

Nov 4, 2011, 1:28:24 PM11/4/11

"Tony Owens" <owens...@university.edu> schreef in bericht
it is almost sabbath so prepare to suck the rectums of your jewish masters

The Revd

Nov 4, 2011, 1:40:57 PM11/4/11
Have you braced yourself for 24 hours of non stop rectum sucking,
Ovens? The jew shabbos starts soon!

The Revd

Nov 4, 2011, 1:41:41 PM11/4/11
You've been sucking jew lies out of jew rectums again, Ovens!

The Peeler

Nov 4, 2011, 2:28:58 PM11/4/11
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:26:27 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi troll
of sci and scj, wrote:

> buy some new material idiot you are very boring now

Did he strike a nerve again, you ridiculous handicapped Dutch Nazi oaf? LOL

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini commenting on his misery: "si9nce we are talking to
each other my mood has improved"

The Peeler

Nov 4, 2011, 2:32:00 PM11/4/11
On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:40:57 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>fact? Do you realize you are losing ground on sanity as each day passes? You
>>are nearing a rest home for mental invalids and you'll probably be tossed
>>out of there too. And it's time to remove the Charmin hanging chad out of
>>your ass. It's dirty by now and brown -nose- spotted Revd would like to
>>munch on a clean one.
>
> Have you braced yourself for 24 hours of non stop rectum sucking,
> Ovens? The jew shabbos starts soon!

Have you given up trying to hide what a pathetic frustrated sexual cripple
you are, "The Rectum"? Wise decision! I would never have worked! LOL

--
The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Rectum:

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

The Peeler

Nov 4, 2011, 2:34:49 PM11/4/11
On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:41:41 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>inventon to keep the ignorant, ignorant and it's done a great job on you.
>>High Priest of Lucifer? When Revd squats and bends over, then you become his
>>Low Priest of Lucifer. I hope you use protection on your "Popesicle."
>
> You've been sucking jew lies out of jew rectums again, Ovens!

BEGGING everyone to shit and piss all over you again, "The Rectum", you
ridiculous housebound sexual cripple? LOL

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard (aka "The Rectum").

The Peeler

Nov 4, 2011, 2:41:38 PM11/4/11
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:28:24 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi troll
of sci and scj, wrote:

>> Comical fairy tale nonense and moron...its MAGIC, not MAGICK. MAGICK is
>> Polish. Satanic cult? Jews? Nuts is what you are. Satan was a Catholic
>> inventon to keep the ignorant, ignorant and it's done a great job on you.
>> High Priest of Lucifer? When Revd squats and bends over, then you become
>> his
>> Low Priest of Lucifer. I hope you use protection on your "Popesicle."
>>

> it is almost sabbath so prepare to suck the rectums of your jewish masters

The Rectum has returned, Dumb Heini. Now you can lock your mouth firmly on
his leaking anus again, you ass sucking Dutch Nazi pig!

TheZ

Nov 4, 2011, 7:16:02 PM11/4/11
Its real name is the Catholic Church added and abetted by the Nazis. Now
known also as the Septguent of Islam.