Congratulations Gali ! - Israel wins gold!!!

Ariel

Aug 25, 2004, 9:31:54 AM8/25/04
Israel wins gold sunzabiches!!!
This is a black day for arabs, nazis and the NK (sorry for the 3-way pleonasm).
Israel rules! Israel is king of kings!!!
Am Israel Hai!!!
Cheers
Ariel

BTov

Aug 25, 2004, 3:32:48 PM8/25/04
ari...@37.com (Ariel) wrote in message news:<f5aebb1c.04082...@posting.google.com>...

lol
kikes can only steal one gold
such a mitzvah
b'wahahahaha!!!!!!

Susan Cohen

Aug 25, 2004, 5:52:04 PM8/25/04

"Ariel" <ari...@37.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Figures, the one night I don't watch all the Olympics coverage, something
really historic happens. Of course, who's to say that American TV would even
bother to cover it? Our Olympics coverage tends to brush over *anything*
unrelated to America.

Susan

> Cheers
> Ariel

The Revd

Aug 26, 2004, 1:20:26 AM8/26/04

I bet he's sold it already.
Such a businerss already!

BTov

Aug 26, 2004, 2:22:47 AM8/26/04
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<8S7Xc.2991$HY.77@trnddc03>...

oh yes flabbia
the american public doesnt want to see
joows cheating at olympics
the way they cheat at everything else
b'wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Ariel

Aug 26, 2004, 9:46:22 AM8/26/04
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<8S7Xc.2991$HY.77@trnddc03>...
The coverage in the US is just awful. I was watching the event thru
the satellite and wow. I did't really care for the race because I
don't understand the sport, but the final celebrations and the screams
of Israel-Israel! were just awesome. And for the crowning I got to
watch and listen to the Hatikva and I couldn't help but think of all
the nazis and the subhuman scum aka the muslim world, the Nk, etc, how
mad they must be and how proud I am of my beatiful little country. A
shining light amidst the darkness of evil.
As I said: Am Israel Hai!!
Cheers
Ariel

BTov

Aug 26, 2004, 3:51:13 PM8/26/04
rene...@you-know-where.org (The Revd) wrote in message news:<412d7317...@news.tiscali.co.uk>...

of course, palestinkians want a medal too
such a mitzvah
b'wahahahaha

BTov

Aug 26, 2004, 3:53:41 PM8/26/04
ari...@37.com (Ariel) wrote in message news:<f5aebb1c.04082...@posting.google.com>...

oh look another rascist semite
israel just makes bottom rung of leaderboard and kikes wet themselves

BTov

Aug 26, 2004, 4:00:03 PM8/26/04
ari...@37.com (Ariel) wrote in message news:<f5aebb1c.04082...@posting.google.com>...

http://www.athens2004.com/en/OlympicMedals/medals

isreal cunt even make top 40
no record for isreal as even lowly new zealand is better
maybe the palestinkian pole vaulting champion will become kike pole vaulting hero
with special vest already

The Revd

Aug 27, 2004, 2:00:25 AM8/27/04

Most of you bastards live as far from the damn place as possible..
The law of return should be mandatory.

Countluckycat

Aug 27, 2004, 7:50:50 PM8/27/04
israel sucks in 1972 was best year for the kikes at olympics hahahahahaha

youre people are hated whever you go