Last German traitor dies

Susan Cohen

Mar 23, 2020, 10:41:10 AM3/23/20
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/

Susan Cohen

Mar 23, 2020, 12:32:00 PM3/23/20

In article <8eih7ftl9vvrsq8sm...@4ax.com>,
Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com> wrote:

[...]

PS: but ONLY ARYANS may reply, please!

During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

Carolina Reb

Mar 23, 2020, 1:06:49 PM3/23/20
On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 10:41:10 AM UTC-4, Susan Cohen wrote:
> The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
>
> https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/

In the coming future times, Turncoats caught
aiding enemy Jews will be put to death.

Tall Henry

Mar 23, 2020, 1:08:01 PM3/23/20

In article <a4ae057e-d96f-4e9a...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Michael Ejercito

Mar 23, 2020, 1:31:02 PM3/23/20
And who will put them to death?

Michael

Carolina Reb

Mar 23, 2020, 1:34:16 PM3/23/20
That is the least of your concerns, you
slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.

Carolina Reb

Mar 23, 2020, 2:36:59 PM3/23/20
On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 10:41:10 AM UTC-4, Susan Cohen wrote:
> The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
>
> https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/

Kudos! I was able to use this on White Bio!

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4402

NEMO

Mar 23, 2020, 3:43:39 PM3/23/20

In article <714a2207-c340-400b...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <78uj89....@news.alt.net>.

Carolina Reb

Mar 23, 2020, 3:47:10 PM3/23/20
This is merely another of your many
non sequiturs, Lambsky. Other than
the fact that Richard Speck held
ownership of a dick, there is no
corollary worthy of mention that Speck's
pecker and the peckers of Russian
troops engaged in combat with the
German Wehrmacht possessed any
commonality.

As to the homosexual rape scene in
1972's "Deliverance," it must be
stated that the enactment was portrayed
by actors, and had absolutely nothing
to do with real or imagined combat
and/or behavior engaged in by the
combatants on the Eastern Front during
the Second World War.

Once again, take it back to Toronto's
Church Street and keep it there, Lambsky.

Michael Ejercito

Mar 24, 2020, 12:48:34 PM3/24/20

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
The shape of my eyes has nothing to do with the topic at hand!

Michael

https://www.avg.com

Carolina Reb

Mar 24, 2020, 1:15:40 PM3/24/20
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 12:48:34 PM UTC-4, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> The shape of my eyes has nothing to do with the topic at hand!

Your hand is sure to get another workout the
next time you post miscegenation porn on this
newsgroup, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.

Susan Cohen

Mar 25, 2020, 4:08:03 PM3/25/20
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:53:57 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
<gregca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 7:41:10 AM UTC-7, Susan Cohen wrote:
>> The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
>>
>> https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
>
>R.I.P. You don't even have a country.

This is one of those rare times when you and I are in agreement. The
cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.

The Jews

Mar 25, 2020, 4:39:11 PM3/25/20
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:08:01 -0400, Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>
wrote:
What a hero she was!

Most German women were racist scum, and the ones that didn't kill
themselves at the end of the war were rightly raped by oncoming
Russian soldiers, many of whom were Jews.

German gutters were filled with Russian semen oozing from all those
Kraut cunts!

Ah, the Good Old Days.

Latest craze for white women
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71WZY6oBW6L._SL1200_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712Plny14TL._SL1200_.jpg
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man

Carolina Reb

Mar 25, 2020, 4:48:28 PM3/25/20
On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 4:39:11 PM UTC-4, The Jews wrote:

> Latest craze for white women
> https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71WZY6oBW6L._SL1200_.jpg
> https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712Plny14TL._SL1200_.jpg
> letting everyone know they are owned by a black man

This may or may not warrant another jacking
session from the Asian Gook Rejecto.

Susan Cohen

Mar 25, 2020, 4:58:55 PM3/25/20

In article <j9en7flrafjgp7t63...@4ax.com>,
Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com> wrote:

> This is one of those rare times when you and I are in agreement. The
> cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
> Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.

And so did these bastards:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4043/4241847022_6f730e2441.jpg
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!

Tall Henry

Mar 25, 2020, 4:59:40 PM3/25/20

In article <18865498-a638-48a0...@googlegroups.com>,

The Jews

Mar 25, 2020, 5:11:17 PM3/25/20
This is one of MY favorite burned Nazi pictures from Dresden:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/b1/8b/39b18bcaefa83ac9054a35a3b0f3fa01.jpg
Don't these Nazis look like a couple of monkeys? LOL

Loving this charred Nazi bitch too!
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/VAjLPoZb7FJ01obTStr_6y6MW6M=/1500x909/media/img/photo/2015/02/remembering-dresden-70-years-after-the-firebombing/d05_3b40629u/original.jpg

Great stuff, that Dresden bombing.

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.

Carolina Reb

Mar 25, 2020, 5:19:55 PM3/25/20
Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.

Andrew Andrzej Baron

Mar 25, 2020, 5:27:52 PM3/25/20

In article <23in7fl3do368ccc1...@4ax.com>,
Great stuff, but I think nothing beats this one:

https://tinyurl.com/ya56slre

BTW, all these Nazis were not directly burned by fire. They were in shelters,
but the heat reached 100's of degrees, hence their "baked" appearance. I bet
that while they were dying, they were singing their praises to Shitler... LOL!

Carolina Reb

Mar 25, 2020, 5:51:18 PM3/25/20

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Mar 25, 2020, 6:12:23 PM3/25/20

In article <524777cc-5cf6-47d4...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Look at that big smile!

https://tinyurl.com/ya56slre

KEWEL!

Carolina Reb

Mar 25, 2020, 6:24:45 PM3/25/20
On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 6:12:23 PM UTC-4, Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron wrote:

> Look at that big smile!

You should know, Lambsky:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/9187450528_b81ec1690c_z.jpg
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!

NEMO

Mar 25, 2020, 6:30:09 PM3/25/20

In article <e9da915b-6052-45eb...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"
http://i.imgur.com/LjVfx.jpg

TSSK!

Carolina Reb

Mar 25, 2020, 7:25:30 PM3/25/20
An interesting dilemma for you Lambsky. Several
erect Canadian cocks await your attention at one
location on Toronto's Church Street. At another
location..several piles of fresh excreta. You
cannot be in two locations at the same time. Which
of the two items would warrant your immediate attention?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Michael Ejercito

Mar 25, 2020, 10:51:05 PM3/25/20

"The Jews" wrote in message

>On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:58:53 +0000 (UTC), Susan Cohen
><thick...@cunt.com> wrote:

>>> cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
>>> Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.
>>
>>And so did these bastards:
>>
>>https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4043/4241847022_6f730e2441.jpg
>>Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
>>They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
>>

>This is one of MY favorite burned Nazi pictures from Dresden:
>https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/b1/8b/39b18bcaefa83ac9054a35a3b0f3fa01.jpg
>Don't these Nazis look like a couple of monkeys? LOL

>Loving this charred Nazi bitch too!
>https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/VAjLPoZb7FJ01obTStr_6y6MW6M=/1500x909/media/img/photo/2015/02/remembering-dresden-70->years-after-the-firebombing/d05_3b40629u/original.jpg

>Great stuff, that Dresden bombing.
Indeed.

They got what was coming to them!

Michael Ejercito

Mar 25, 2020, 10:55:22 PM3/25/20

>On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 4:39:11 PM UTC-4, The Jews wrote:
>>

>> Latest craze for white women
>> https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71WZY6oBW6L._SL1200_.jpg
>> https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712Plny14TL._SL1200_.jpg
>> letting everyone know they are owned by a black man
Some girls get these kind of tattoos by the age of fifteen!

>This may or may not warrant another jacking
>session from the Asian Gook Rejecto.
The following picture shows the ultimate expression of being "owned by a
black man".

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-black-man-pregnant-caucasian-wife-african-american-men-kneeling-his-listens-her-baby-belly-isolated-white-image54320143

Imagine what her baby looks like!

The Jews

Mar 26, 2020, 8:38:02 AM3/26/20
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:27:50 +0000 (UTC), Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
<fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>In article <23in7fl3do368ccc1...@4ax.com>,
>The Jews <je...@humiliating-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>
>> This is one of MY favorite burned Nazi pictures from Dresden:
>> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/b1/8b/39b18bcaefa83ac9054a35a3b0f3fa01.jpg
>> Don't these Nazis look like a couple of monkeys? LOL
>>
>> Loving this charred Nazi bitch too!
>> https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/VAjLPoZb7FJ01obTStr_6y6MW6M=/1500x909/media/img/photo/2015/02/remembering-dresden-70-years-after-the-firebombing/d05_3b40629u/original.jpg
>
>Great stuff, but I think nothing beats this one:
>
>https://tinyurl.com/ya56slre

That is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing!

>BTW, all these Nazis were not directly burned by fire. They were in shelters,
>but the heat reached 100's of degrees, hence their "baked" appearance. I bet
>that while they were dying, they were singing their praises to Shitler... LOL!

Not to mention all the oxygen being sucked out! Fun times!

ROFLMJAO

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged:
http://i.imgur.com/FMlOztf.jpg