Missionary killed in the Philippines by muSLIMES!.

1 view

PiggyAllaaaah

Jun 7, 2002, 7:48:11 AM6/7/02
They were Christians sent to a third world country to help... They were taken
hostage by muSLIMES.... and now one is dead at the hand of the muSLIMES.....

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE TRY TO HELP!!!!

NUKE THE BASTARDS INTO THE STONE AGE!!!!!

amigocabal

Jun 7, 2002, 9:42:33 AM6/7/02

> NUKE THE BASTARDS INTO THE STONE AGE!!!!!

AGREE! NUKE THE JEWS TO THE STONE AGE, SO WORLD WOULD BE A FREE PLACE AGAIN!

Michael McKenny

Jun 7, 2002, 10:45:13 AM6/7/02
Greetings.
Well, I think it would be more reasonable to simply stay home and
not help. Don't you?
M.

--
"My name's McKenny, Mike McKenny, Warrant Officer, Solar Guard."
(Tom Corbett #1 STAND BY FOR MARS p2)

Jeff

Jun 7, 2002, 2:53:04 PM6/7/02
"amigocabal" <par...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<4v2M8.56063$_p6.84...@e3500-atl1.usenetserver.com>...

> > NUKE THE BASTARDS INTO THE STONE AGE!!!!!
>
> AGREE! NUKE THE JEWS TO THE STONE AGE, SO WORLD WOULD BE A FREE PLACE AGAIN!

What is your religion, amigocabal?

Jeff