How to tell a Jew

Jesse

Apr 27, 2015, 1:57:53 PM4/27/15
Interesting classroom lesson from some years ago, amazing it is still
very relevant and accurate today.
Some things never change !

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Things are lively in Mr. Birkmann’s 7th grade boys’ class today. The
teacher is talking about the Jews. Mr. Birkmann has drawn pictures of
Jews on the blackboard. The boys are fascinated. Even the laziest of
them, “Emil the Snorer,” is paying attention, not sleeping, as he so
often does during other subjects. Mr. Birkmann is a good teacher. All
the children like him. They are happiest when he talks about the Jews.
Mr. Birkmann can do that well. He learned about the Jews from life. He
knows how to put it in gripping terms such that the favorite hour of the
day is the “Jewish hour.” Mr. Birkmann looks at the clock.

“It is noon,” he says. “We should summarize what we have learned in the
past hour. What have we talked about?”

All the children raise their hands. The teacher calls on Karl Scholz, a
small lad in the front row. “We have talked about how to recognize the
Jews.”

“Good. Say more!”

Little Karl reaches for the pointer, steps up to the board and points at
the drawings.

“One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is bent at
its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the 'Jewish six.'
Many Gentiles also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not
downwards. Such a nose is a hook nose or an eagle nose. It is not at all
like a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the nose is not the only way to
recognize a Jew...”

The boy goes on. “One can also recognize a Jew by his lips. His lips are
usually puffy. The lower lip often protrudes. The eyes are different
too. The eyelids are mostly thicker and more fleshy than ours. The
Jewish look is wary and piercing. One can tell from his eyes that he is
a deceitful person.”

The teacher calls on another lad. He is Fritz Müller, and is the best in
the class. He goes to the board and says:

“Jews are usually small to mid-sized. They have short legs. Their arms
are often very short too. Many Jews are bow-legged and flat-footed. They
often have a low, slanting forehead, a receding forehead. Many criminals
have such a receding forehead. The Jews are criminals too. Their hair is
usually dark and often curly like a Negro’s. Their ears are very large,
and they look like the handles of a coffee cup.”

The teacher turns to the students.

“Pay attention, children. Why does Fritz always say ‘many Jews have bow
legs’, or ‘they often have receding foreheads,’ or ‘their hair is
usually dark’?”

Heinrich Schmidt, a large, strong boy in the last row speaks.

“Every Jew does not have these characteristics. Some do not have a
proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears. Some do not have flat feet,
but real Jewish eyes. Some Jews cannot be recognized at first glance.
There are even some Jews with blond hair. If we want to be sure to
recognize Jews, we must look carefully. But when one looks carefully,
one can always tell it is a Jew.”

“Very good,” the teacher says. “And now tell me about other ways to tell
Jews from Gentiles. Richard, come up here!”

Richard Krause, a smiling blond lad, goes to the board. He says: “One
can recognize a Jew from his movements and behavior. The Jew moves his
head back and forth. His gait is shuffling and unsteady. The Jew moves
his hands when he talks. He “jabbers.” His voice is often odd. He talks
through his nose. Jews often have an unpleasant sweetish odor. If you
have a good nose, you can smell the Jews.”

The teacher is satisfied.

“That how it is, kids. You have paid attention! If you pay attention
outside school and keep your eyes open, you won’t be fooled by the Jews.”

The teacher goes to the lectern and turns the board. On the other side a
poem is written. The children read it out loud:

“From a Jew’s face
The wicked Devil speaks to us,
The Devil who, in every country,
Is known as an evil plague.

Would we from the Jew be free,
Again be cheeful and happy,
Then must youth fight with us
To get rid of the Jewish Devil.”
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]
Message has been deleted

NEMO

Apr 27, 2015, 3:06:38 PM4/27/15
Indeed...even with the doubtful 'benefits' of cosmetic surgery, a jew
always manages to give itself away sooner or later!

Message has been deleted

ONE OF NEMO'S OWNERS

Apr 27, 2015, 3:40:19 PM4/27/15
On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 10:57:53 AM UTC-7, Jesse copy pasting little cunt wrote:
> Interesting ...
>
> --

and "The narrower the rectum I crawl into, the more cock with foreskin plows into mine" [jeSSe's quote]

Jesse you inferiority-complexed little rectal worm -- keep crawling

You copy-pasting say-nothing little cunt worm.

NEMO

Apr 27, 2015, 4:45:31 PM4/27/15
On 4/27/2015 12:40 PM, bonzo the jew asshole with the amputated foreskin
wrote:

> Jesse

bonzo...who owns your foreskin?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ONE OF NEMO'S OWNERS

Apr 28, 2015, 12:47:10 AM4/28/15
On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 8:33:42 PM UTC-7, Loose Cannon wrote:
> They should be teaching children this lesson in schools today. The
> only reason jews hate it so much is because it's on the money.

What's "on the money" Loose Rectum you dumb fuck and cowardly cunt who removes his messages after 6-days just like the weak cowardly cunt you are eh Looose Rectum? Btw that cameo of you with your cunt hair goatee was your real mug wasn't it -- are you scared cunt? You should be.

Jesse

Apr 28, 2015, 1:00:45 AM4/28/15
Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:57:05 -0400, Jesse <z...@so.net> wrote:
>
> They should be teaching children this lesson in schools today. The
> only reason jews hate it so much is because it's on the money.

It actually is.
Is obviously loaded with a strain of satire, but any quality satire
contains harshly pointed out elements of truth, and this one nails it
pretty damn good.
The targets of any quality satire are immediately offended, knowing damn
good and well how close to home it hits - Precisely why jews go
ballistic over examples such as this, and why negroes are offended by
monkey chants. They know its true, and so must demonize anyone with the
sense & courage to point the truth out.

*René Groumal*

Apr 28, 2015, 4:00:55 AM4/28/15
Le 28/04/2015 05:33, Loose Cannon a écrit :
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:57:05 -0400, Jesse <z...@so.net> wrote:
>
> They should be teaching children this lesson in schools today. The
> only reason jews hate it so much is because it's on the money.

A collection of stupidities that in the mind of the moronic racist Jesse
are supposed to justify the nazi death concentration camps.

--
More narrow the mind more racist the view

*René Groumal*

Apr 28, 2015, 4:04:09 AM4/28/15
A collection of stupidities that for the low IQ Jesse are supposed
justifying the nazi death concentration camps.
Disgusting.....
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

*René Groumal*

Apr 28, 2015, 9:56:38 AM4/28/15
Le 28/04/2015 12:18, The Peeler a écrit :
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:33:39 -0400, Loose Screw wrote:
>
>>> Would we from the Jew be free,
>>> Again be cheeful and happy,
>>> Then must youth fight with us
>>> To get rid of the Jewish Devil.”
>>
>> They should be teaching children this lesson in schools today. The
>> only reason jews hate it so much is because it's on the money.
>
> Instead, children are being taught lessons how to detect, assess and deal
> with Nazi punks of your sort, eh, Loose Screw? Life is really miserable for
> you Nazis these days! LMAO!

Certainly but those idiot retards are so rare in number that they have
to troll frenetically in some newsgroups in order to create the illusion
of an important number of followers.
Jesse belongs to an endangered species.

NEMO

Apr 28, 2015, 10:19:02 AM4/28/15
WE aks the questions, jew raghead...the above should be posted BY LAW in
every place of business in your host country.

God made jews look different in order to protect the unwary from jew
business practices...much the same as he made venomous snakes brightly
coloured, actually! LOLK

Message has been deleted

ONE OF NEMO'S OWNERS

Apr 28, 2015, 12:46:46 PM4/28/15
On Monday April 27, 2015 at 10:00:45 PM UTC-7, the cunt Jesse wrote:
> Loose Cannon wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:57:05 -0400, Jesse <z...@so.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Interesting ...
> >> very relevant and accurate...
> >> Precisely why jews go
> ballistic over examples ... why negroes are offended
> why they must demonize anyone with the
> "sense & courage" to point the truth...

why dontcha tell us your race and religion and who you come from jeSSe -- and post a small image of yourself -- we already know what your tiny damaged ego looks like ... you know you're a coward and a cunt dontcha jeSSe ... and apparently we own you now too

NEMO

Apr 28, 2015, 1:56:36 PM4/28/15
On 4/28/2015 9:46 AM, jew cunt bonzo with the amputated jew foreskin wrote:
> On Monday April 27, 2015 at 10:00:45 PM UTC-7, Jesse wrote:
>> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> ballistic over examples ... why negroes are offended
>> why they must demonize anyone with the
>> "sense & courage" to point the truth...
>
> why dontcha

WE aks the questions, you jew raghead piece of primitive semitic shite.

Message has been deleted

NEMO

Apr 28, 2015, 8:12:21 PM4/28/15
It's a sad, failed, frustrated critter, who blames da Jooos
for its mishaps in life.

NEMO

Apr 28, 2015, 8:13:38 PM4/28/15
In article <2ovtjahned92r8svk...@4ax.com>,
Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

Hi there, shiteater. How's the PIG doing?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>

LOLK!

Jesse

Apr 29, 2015, 6:45:22 PM4/29/15
Shut up you drunk medicated horse porno posting deviant french son of a
goat kike - Your opinion has 0 validity and even less relevance.

Gay Porno from RLM - Rene

Here is so everyone can see what RLM posts, his dark pervert jew
mind knows no bounds of decency. http://tinyurl.com/98vjyc Note:
The above is NOT the gay porno link he posted, it is a google link
to the thread which he posted gay porn - Whether you click his link
or not is up to you, I advise not to, because this is what is
shows:

A bare males ass with his balls hanging down, real good RLM you
dirty miscreant, your 4 legged parents must be real proud of you -
He even promised to post hard core gay porno next, typical coward
weasel that he is he never did, that I know of. He thinks nothing
of browsing gay porno sites and posting the links here, disguising
them with tinyurl. Whats next RLM, some Euro animal porn, some
kiddy porn maybe, from your favorite bookmarks ?

Hardcore bestiality from RLM - Rene

Where he got this deviant fixation is anyones guess, I would say it
was most likely passed on as a family tradition.

On Nov 17 2008, 2:49 am, RLM, the dark jew miscreant, said:

"= jeSSe prefer horses .....marine's cocks too small for him ?

http://tinyurl.com/25k2n5 "

Google link to RLM's sick post http://tinyurl.com/d97vgx

*Warning: The first URL above which RLM posted leads to a hardcore
animal sex pic, I would advise you do not click it, unless you want
to know for sure what a deviant, cowardly sex obsessed misfit RLM
is.

He refuses to apologize or even admit doing anything wrong, now he
says "I refuse to talk about it, case closed".

Case is not closed, bitch, until you man up and admit you were
wrong. Do the right thing RLM, admit your error.

Be a man for once in your life, take responsibility for your poor
decision to post this rank garbage, and apologize to the people you have
offended - Its the right thing to do.

NEMO

Apr 29, 2015, 7:45:12 PM4/29/15
It looks like this...

Goebbels: http://tinyurl.com/o5jl3oo

Or like this...

"Notable Holocaust revisionist", Fred Leuchter: http://tinyurl.com/kb2odgs

And it eats shit!

*René Groumal*

Apr 30, 2015, 2:48:50 AM4/30/15
The low IQ ape sex addict pedo nazi gets worked up....
Take your drugs more regularly .

Message has been deleted

*René Groumal*

Apr 30, 2015, 9:07:49 AM4/30/15
and don't wash his teeth.....

Jesse

Apr 30, 2015, 2:00:50 PM4/30/15
Why do you keep snipping the GOOGLE PROOF that YOU posted HARD CORE
GAY/ANIMAL porno ?
Has the shameless nigger kike found a little shame finally ??

Heinrich

Apr 30, 2015, 2:03:26 PM4/30/15
In article <mhtqj...@news3.newsguy.com>, Jesse <z...@so.net> wrote:

[deleted]

jesse you old lump of turd you are sooo boring

ONE OF NEMO'S OWNERS

Apr 30, 2015, 2:20:20 PM4/30/15
Everybody LOL at you

and bitch-slaps you don't they je$$e

and yet you just keep coming back dontcha bitch

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP!*

and you keep on posting your quote too dontcha bitch *SLAP!!*

"The narrower my rectum, the sharper the pain" [je$$e's quote]

*SLAP*SLAP*SLAP*

*René Groumal*

May 1, 2015, 4:25:09 AM5/1/15
*Hypocrite* nazi .
Why do you snip the GOOGLE PROOFS that you posted hardcore ape sex
licking pictures ?
You are just a nazi shit coward like your nazi grandfather.
Shut up and fuck off!

Jesse

May 1, 2015, 11:08:51 AM5/1/15
You have no google proof, drunk faggot, or you would have posted it by now.

Here is what google proof looks like, complete with LINKS. Even though
you are a product of incest with goats, I do not hold you to a lower
standard than a human, and you should thank me for that.

A Moose in Love

May 1, 2015, 11:18:59 AM5/1/15
Jews are industrious and have nice houses. They employ others and keep the economy going. If it wasn't for Jews, the system would fail, and chaos would be the result. Let's praise the Jews. Let's bring burnt sacrifices to them, and their God. OK. Let's not. There are no chosen people. It's a dog eat dog world. Whoever gets the biscuit wins the war.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

*René Groumal*

May 1, 2015, 5:58:30 PM5/1/15
I have a proof and I will later give other proofs

Here you recognise having posted a pic of a monkey licking another
monkey's ass

"I posted a silly *pic of a monkey licking another monkeys ass*, and for
that you accuse me of posting bestiality."

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!searchin/alt.france/jesse$20sex$20licking$20apes/alt.france/qMYN-lpzYgs/Nk199w6buroJ

Nobody can contest your title of the king of liars.I have a proof , you
king of liars and I will later give other proofs

--
A racist is immune to refutation from either facts or logic because he
has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or logic.

Jesse

May 2, 2015, 6:05:09 AM5/2/15
Good link, thanks for the memory.
It shows that I have many times, like a civilized human being and adult
man, tried to take the high ground to get you to stop your passion for
insults and act like a man.
Should have known better, and I do now - Here we are 6 years later with
you still acting like a vulgar bitch. I guess your lowly nigger+jew
genetics compel you to endless muckraking.
Message has been deleted

Jesse

May 2, 2015, 6:21:32 AM5/2/15
Many good quotes from there, still valid more than half a decade later -
At least you have finally admitted that you are indeed the infamous
miscreant loser "RLM", so don't try denying that again, "Rene".

Jesse
17/02/2009

"So then you justify posting a pic of a MAN GETTING FUCKED UP THE ASS BY
A HORSE by the fact that I have called you mean names in the past ?
You are not a man RLM, most definetly not a man. A man, I will tell you,
takes complete responsibility for his actions, both good and bad - A
corroded kike with a gutter mind will accept no responsibility, and we
can see that is the case with you.
You have done wrong, you have posted deviant sex material ,,, And you
are laying the blame for your poor actions on me, typical, classic jew
speak.
I have called you a rodent in the past, only in jest, now I seriously
compare you to a diseased rat, concerned only with its own stinking skin.

Nothing I have ever posted or will post can remotely compare to your
disgusting animal and gay sex pics, you are truly a fat blob of flesh
with a gutter mind, a shit stain of humanity."

"Why can't you admit that posting links to hardcore animal sex and gay
activity in alt.france is wrong ?

Would you like the people who know you, your family, to know about this
activity ?
Would you be proud if your sons followed in your footsteps and posted
pics of a guy getting fucked up the ass by a horse in a newsgroup ?
A married man, are you ? What would the wife think about this ?

Admit your error, learn a lesson then move on.
You cannot put it behind you if you refuse to acknowledge it."

As always, I only tried to help you recover from your perverted error
and you continue on with more vulgar insults and lies.
I can easily see now why you renounced and rejected Jesus, you are an
evil little gnome without so much as a shred of dignity.

NEMO

May 2, 2015, 6:34:56 AM5/2/15
In article <Hy11x.323736$L15.1...@fx06.am4>, Jesse <z...@so.net> wrote:

[flush]

BORING, nazoid cocksucker!

Message has been deleted

*René Groumal*

May 2, 2015, 3:42:42 PM5/2/15
It shows that yesterdays as to-day you remain the same vulgar insulting
liar .
It proves what is not necessary to prove so it is evident to everybody
: a nazi has no honour and no morality.
Fuck off nazi troll!

Jesse

May 2, 2015, 9:38:12 PM5/2/15
I shit more honor every day than you and your entire contaminated
bloodline will ever know - You know it, I know it. Stop playing dumb.

*René Groumal*

May 3, 2015, 3:29:16 AM5/3/15
===Of course you shit honor because you asshole is the place where your
honor is.
You know it, I hnow it
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jesse

May 3, 2015, 8:06:48 PM5/3/15
Insults are all that a crude, vulgar nigger like you know, I feel sorry
for you.

*René Groumal*

May 4, 2015, 3:08:45 AM5/4/15
"nigger" ????
The obsessional racist hater see blacks everywhere....
Jesse Jerkow's mental illness in outbreak.....
Message has been deleted

ONE OF NEMO'S OWNERS

May 4, 2015, 5:45:56 AM5/4/15
"Anti-Semitism doesn't need Jews"

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32549099

Jesse

May 4, 2015, 4:22:56 PM5/4/15
Yes, you already admitted your partial jew genetics, time to fess up
about the Afrikan side.
You are a sick, weak semi-man, I will pray for you.
Message has been deleted

*René Groumal*

May 5, 2015, 4:36:46 AM5/5/15
Pray ? Who ? Your God Adolf ?
Last news : burning in hell.....(and you soon with him)

Jesse

May 5, 2015, 1:53:42 PM5/5/15
A crass heathen believes in hell ?
That would be a first ! Of course anything is possible with a drunk,
hypocrite liar troll like you.
Message has been deleted

*René Groumal*

May 6, 2015, 2:33:01 AM5/6/15
That would be a first that a children killer nazi believes in God .
Shut up hypocrite !

Jesse

May 6, 2015, 2:42:14 PM5/6/15
If I am a child killer then you are a proud, intelligent, sober white
patriot. Your mental gymnastics and attempts to impress your vulgar kike
internet friends have reached the point of absurdity.

ONE OF NEMO'S OWNERS

May 6, 2015, 3:02:05 PM5/6/15
On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 11:42:14 AM UTC-7, Jesse writes but nobody reads:
> *René Groumal* wrote:

Jesse <z...@so.net> who loves Loose Rectums little cannon and comes here every other day just like the baited toady little bitch he is with his way whack agenda -- get a life already you poor pathetic copy pasting foreskinned CUNT.

who says "Interesting" and "classroom lesson" from years ago dontcha you harpy little cunt with no where to go but on the circumcised foreskin of Jooos

> >> A crass heathen believes in hell ?
> >> That would be a first ! Of course anything is possible with a drunk,
> >> hypocrite liar troll like you.
> >
> > That would be a first that a children killer nazi believes in God .
> > Shut up hypocrite !
>
> If I am a child killer then you are a proud, intelligent, sober white
> patriot. Your mental gymnastics and attempts to impress your vulgar kike
> internet friends have reached the point of absurdity.

look at your thick pathetic sets of indented quotes you obsessive compulsive freak with NOTHING to say and your keyboard planted up your rectum still pounding away eh slimy jeSSe?

Get a life and outta Rene's urinal already
Message has been deleted

*René Groumal*

May 6, 2015, 5:21:08 PM5/6/15
A nazi is always a seed of killer. You know it, I know it. Everybody
knows it.

Jesse

May 6, 2015, 10:20:12 PM5/6/15
Nazi always has high potential to kick a frenchmans ass - I know it, you
know it and your grandfathers know it 1st hand.

*René Groumal*

May 7, 2015, 3:09:35 AM5/7/15
Nazis always has a great potential to kill, torture, rape and steal.
The FFF and the resistance had a great potental to kick your nazi
parents in north Africa, Italy, France and Germany.
I know it, you know it and everybody knows it
Message has been deleted

Jesse

May 7, 2015, 1:36:40 PM5/7/15
Your Algerian mercenaries that you call "FFF" did nothing but rape
Italian woman & children and had only a cameo roll in Europe, supplied
100% by the USA.
Message has been deleted

ONE OF NEMO'S OWNERS

May 7, 2015, 5:54:53 PM5/7/15
Why dontcha tell us a little about yourself, Jesse.

Aren't you interested in what we think of you, jesse?

Is your repressed self image so low you can't beg the question?

Come on jesse ask us -- please ask us slimy jism jesse

ONE OF JESSE'S OWNERS

May 7, 2015, 10:31:20 PM5/7/15
Come on jesse ask us, please ask us what we think of you

coward

*René Groumal*

May 8, 2015, 3:46:27 AM5/8/15
Useless dialogue with an pathetic american nazi troll.
Don't feed the troll!
--- > http://oles3gp.com/antinazi.jpg

Moose

May 10, 2015, 11:02:00 AM5/10/15
On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 3:09:35 AM UTC-4, *René Groumal* wrote:
> --
> A racist is immune to refutation from either facts or logic because he
> has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or logic.

I believe in my version of natSoc. There is no room for racisim. natSoc = good government that respects all individual rights, and also recognizes that business needs to become or remain profitable. This also means that farming out work to foreign countries would be regulated/reversed etc. What's good for Canada, stays in Canada. So there's no more Walmart? Who cares. We got along fine before they came along. I need to speak with my economic advisors in order to hammer out a working version of my vision.
Message has been deleted

Shadow

May 10, 2015, 1:19:21 PM5/10/15
Moose <parkstre...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 3:09:35 AM UTC-4, *René Groumal* wrote:
>> --
>> A racist is immune to refutation from either facts or logic because
>> he has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or
>> logic.
>
>. I need to speak with my economic advisors in order to
> hammer out a working version of my vision.

Suggest to your economic adviser that they trade you in to Afganistan for
pig fodder - you will get an interesting welcome.

David

NEMO

May 10, 2015, 7:45:52 PM5/10/15
On 5/10/2015 10:19 AM, David the jewloving Shadow wrote:
> Moose <parkstre...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 3:09:35 AM UTC-4, *René Groumal* wrote:
>>> --
>>> A racist is immune to refutation from either facts or logic because
>>> he has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or
>>> logic.
>>
>> . I need to speak with my economic advisors in order to
>> hammer out a working version of my vision.
>

> Suggest

Suggest you pull your jewloving head out of whichever jew rectum you're
sucking, jewlover!

Heinrich

May 11, 2015, 1:03:06 AM5/11/15
In article <mioqje$b16$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> Sick limey PIGS... doing business with the nazis, who at the
> very same time were roasting limeys in London!!

Yes indeed

The Nazis' British bankers
**************************
Secret war documents may reveal that Germany had staunch allies
at the Bank of England

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-nazis-british-bankers-1275885.html

Message has been deleted

Michael Ejercito

May 11, 2015, 10:14:56 AM5/11/15

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:mipv4m$bkk$1...@news.mixmin.net...

>On Sun, 10 May 2015 16:45:43 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>farted:

>>> Suggest to your economic adviser that they trade you in to Afganistan
>>> for
>>> pig fodder - you will get an interesting welcome.
>>
>> Suggest you pull your jewloving head out of whichever jew rectum you're
>> sucking, jewlover!

>Time for you to pull your thick psychopathic head out of your fat
>psychopathic arse, The Rectum: http://postimg.org/image/knucs8flj/
The mangina needs to stop fantasizing about rectum sucking and start the
vagina fucking.

Michael

Heinrich

May 11, 2015, 10:18:18 AM5/11/15
In article <miqdes$4ca$1...@dont-email.me>,
Michael Ejercito <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The mangina needs to stop fantasizing about rectum sucking
> and start the vagina fucking.

Not a chance. The shiteating limey nazoid once tried to fuck a
dead woman, and she got up and ran.

NEMO

May 11, 2015, 11:22:28 AM5/11/15
On 5/11/2015 7:14 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> Suggest you pull your jewloving head out of whichever jew rectum you're
>>> sucking, jewlover!
>
>> Time for, me to, pull my, thick psychopathic Grik head out, of my, fat
>> psychopathic Grik arse, The Rectum: http://postimg.org/image/knucs8flj/

Gosh ! Seems!

> The mangina needs to stop fantasizing about rectum sucking and start
> the vagina fucking.

You may as well carry on rectum zsucking, gook...you and your needledick
are EXEMPT from vagina fucking.

Message has been deleted