Blacks Kill Blacks in Chimpcago

Walt Hampton

Jul 7, 2015, 4:28:42 AM7/7/15
But wait! It wasn’t Negro violence, it was “gun violence.” Yes, steel
objects must be banned!

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2015/07/blacks-kill-blacks-in-chimpcago/

Question for Lindler: Can we use swords?

Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 7, 2015, 8:27:59 AM7/7/15
[SENCS = Shit Eating Nazoid Cockroaches]

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/18/us/texas-biker-gang-brawl-shooting/

LOMPO!

Born a cunt 'n' a coward werentcha walter

Jul 7, 2015, 8:43:49 AM7/7/15
you were born a whore baby and a coward and shoulda been smothered you worthless 70-year old faggot

NEMO

Jul 7, 2015, 10:44:12 AM7/7/15
But, but...black lives MATTER. Not to other blacks, apparently! LOLOK
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Heinrich

Jul 7, 2015, 3:52:05 PM7/7/15
In article <mngojq$amd$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

How many times did you suck the rotting dick of this fellow
limey nazoid? No lies now please.

British neo-nazi leader was gay, died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/121/a252ed0739c84ba28a7fe166a82e0bdc/l.jpg

EEEK!

NEMO

Jul 7, 2015, 4:04:38 PM7/7/15
In article <d9bopa1allnse3fj6...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> You know the old saying:

You know the old, fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG you're married to?

Sure you do! LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>

Message has been deleted