Happy Veterans Day to Christopher C. Morton

Michael Ejercito

Nov 11, 2019, 11:45:40 AM11/11/19
I wish a happy Veterans Day to Christopher C. Morton, a native of
Chicago, Illinois, a current resident of Rocky River, Ohio, a veteran of the
United States Army, and a loyal American.

Michael

Carolina Reb

Nov 11, 2019, 2:39:34 PM11/11/19
On 11/11/2019 11:46 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> Christopher C. Morton

The fact of the matter is that YOU can never be any of these things.
Your Asian background and Mongoloid DNA is quite apparent in the images
below:

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/

NEMO

Nov 11, 2019, 3:12:53 PM11/11/19

In article <cm92um....@news.alt.net>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Loose Cannon

Nov 11, 2019, 3:35:22 PM11/11/19
What the Gook fails to realize is that the Negroes are Americans;
albeit the lowest form of Americans. Gooks on the other hand are an
invasive species. Their DNA automatically disqualifies as being an
American. Their loyalty belongs to the Philipines.

NEMO

Nov 11, 2019, 3:37:50 PM11/11/19

In article <s5hjsepvce33qvba8...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
> entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
> Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

LOL!

plainolamerican

Nov 11, 2019, 3:55:25 PM11/11/19
Happy Veterans Day to Christopher C. Morton
---
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
Albert Einstein

Carolina Reb

Nov 11, 2019, 3:56:31 PM11/11/19
Yes. That is correct. No doubt in the immediate future,
the Gook will try to re-compensate by jacking to more
miscegenation porn.

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Nov 11, 2019, 3:59:21 PM11/11/19

In article <8a37d39b-b252-412e...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).

Michael Ejercito

Nov 12, 2019, 12:46:46 AM11/12/19

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message news:cm92um....@news.alt.net...
I clearly can not be a native of Chicago nor a veteran of the United
States Army; I am a loyal American!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Nov 12, 2019, 4:49:48 AM11/12/19
You are a Gook. Your images leave no doubt:

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/

The Jews

Nov 12, 2019, 7:29:46 AM11/12/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:39:33 -0500, Carolina Reb
<walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

>On 11/11/2019 11:46 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> Christopher C. Morton
>> I wish a happy Veterans Day to Christopher C. Morton, a native of
>>Chicago, Illinois, a current resident of Rocky River, Ohio, a veteran of the
>>United States Army, and a loyal American.
>
>The fact of the matter is that YOU can never be any of these things.

So what kept you out of the military, Walter? Was it your homosexual
activities, your low IQ, or both?

Michael Ejercito

Nov 12, 2019, 11:26:54 AM11/12/19
That is beside the point!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Nov 12, 2019, 11:27:58 AM11/12/19

"The Jews" wrote in message
All three...and MORE!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Nov 12, 2019, 1:11:11 PM11/12/19
On Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 11:26:54 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> > You are a Gook. Your images leave no doubt:
> >
> > https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
>
> That is beside the point!

You can deny your Gookness 'till the cows come home.
However, your images say otherwise.

Carolina Reb

Nov 13, 2019, 2:06:11 AM11/13/19
Just for good measure, another one of your Gook images that YOU yourself
put up here for viewing. There is no denying it, Rejecto. There is
simply no way you can pass for a Caucasian. Your Gookness gives you
away - every time. Just go ahead and accept the inevitable. Photos do
not lie:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9

Michael Ejercito

Nov 13, 2019, 11:48:47 AM11/13/19

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
There is nothing to deny, for there would be nothing wrong with it.

Michael

Carolina Reb

Nov 13, 2019, 1:41:08 PM11/13/19
There would be nothing wrong with it, if you were
properly located in your Southeast Asian ancestral
homelands. However, you are not, and therein lies
the problem. In addition, your incessant jacking to
miscegenation porn may inadvertently lead you into
committing sex crimes against Caucasian females who
do not want their bodies contaminated by Gook genetic
material.

Michael Ejercito

Nov 13, 2019, 10:04:53 PM11/13/19

>On Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 11:48:47 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito
>wrote:
>> "Carolina Reb" wrote in message

>> >You can deny your Gookness 'till the cows come home.
>> >However, your images say otherwise.
>> There is nothing to deny, for there would be nothing wrong with it.
>>

>> Michael

>There would be nothing wrong with it, if you were
>properly located in your Southeast Asian ancestral
>homelands.
I am properly located in the United States of America.

> However, you are not, and therein lies
>the problem.
There is no problem.

> In addition, your incessant jacking to
>miscegenation porn may inadvertently lead you into
>committing sex crimes against Caucasian females who
>do not want their bodies contaminated by Gook genetic
>material.

Which sex crimes would they be?

Michael

Carolina Reb

Nov 14, 2019, 12:23:35 AM11/14/19
On Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 10:04:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> I am properly located in the United States of America.

You are in fact an INTERLOPER here, you Mongoloid bastard.
You cannot change what you are. You are a GOOK!

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9

Michael Ejercito

Nov 14, 2019, 12:15:13 PM11/14/19

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
So what?

I belong in the United States of America.

Michael

Carolina Reb

Nov 14, 2019, 4:06:16 PM11/14/19
Just because you ARE here does not mean you BELONG here.
Your slanty eyes easily identify for the racial Flip
concoction that you are, you Mongoloid bastard.

Michael Ejercito

Nov 15, 2019, 9:39:31 AM11/15/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:aMjyF.58024$xI.1...@usenetxs.com...

>On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:35:18 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
>married nazi homo, whined again:

>> What the Gook fails to realize is that the Negroes are Americans;
>> albeit the lowest form of Americans. Gooks on the other hand are an
>> invasive species. Their DNA automatically disqualifies as being an
>> American. Their loyalty belongs to the Philipines.

>Spreading them SOOOO wide for the insane gay schizo from Carolina again.
>Loose Sphincter? Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY
>exception, so sexually cripped? LOL
These nithings are an inferior breed!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Nov 15, 2019, 9:49:04 AM11/15/19

>On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 12:15:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito
>wrote:
>> "Carolina Reb" wrote in message
>>

>> >You are in fact an INTERLOPER here, you Mongoloid bastard.
>> >You cannot change what you are. You are a GOOK!
>>
>> >https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9
>>
>> So what?
>>
>> I belong in the United States of America.
>>

>Just because you ARE here does not mean you BELONG here.
>Your slanty eyes easily identify for the racial Flip
>concoction that you are, you Mongoloid bastard.

Explain why you are so obsessed with slanty eyes and flippin'
concoctions.

Michael

Carolina Reb

Nov 17, 2019, 2:22:47 AM11/17/19
On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 9:49:04 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> "Carolina Reb" wrote in message
>
> >On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 12:15:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito
> >wrote:
> >> "Carolina Reb" wrote in message

> >> So what?
> >>
> >> I belong in the United States of America.
> >>

> >Just because you ARE here does not mean you BELONG here.
> >Your slanty eyes easily identify for the racial Flip
> >concoction that you are, you Mongoloid bastard.
>
> Explain why you are so obsessed with slanty eyes and flippin'
> concoctions.
>

> Michael

you are a good candidate for Dr. Moreau and his island
of genetic research, you Mongoloid bastard.