Me Oh My BUT a Nizkook and a Jew Doth Lie! (Hilarious! I Guarannntee!) ..

Doc Tavish

Feb 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/12/98

DejaNews archives:

http://x1.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=296067780&CONTEXT=887239610.1348993027&hitnum=0

Subject: Re: DOC TAVISH HAS CANCELLED HIS PHOENIX NET ACCOUNT!!
From: ya...@enter.net (Yale F. Edeiken)
Date: 1997/12/07
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
[More Headers]

> re...@nospam.perdrix.demon.co.uk (Fergus McClelland) writes:
> ya...@enter.net (Yale F. Edeiken) wrote:

> >> Michael Ives <mi...@concentric.net> writes:
> >> Tavish, you're a kook. A lovable kook maybe, but a kook!

> > It's shame you fail to note that your "lovable kook" frequently harassed
> >people with threatening e-mail and mail bombed his opponents.

> Yale, while I would concede that some of the postings of Doc Tavish
> could conceivably be called "harassing" in a court by a lawyer - and
> maybe even, in these times, declared same by the court, where is the
> evidence of "threatening e-mail" or that he has "mail-bombed his
> opponents"?

In my hands.

> It is my understanding that most ISP's would cancel the
> account of a mail bomber or a forger very quickly, (though I remember
> one which did not) so why did not Phoenix.net cancel the Doc Tavish
> account when it was proved to them? Or don't you have proof?

The proof was given to them. They later called me with an
apology and stated that he had agreed not to do it again.

> It is my opinion that Doctor Tavish would not know how to mail bomb
> someone, but that opinion is that of someone who hasn't a clue how to
> do it.

That is why when Tavish mailbombed me I consulted an expert
who traced the mailbomb back to him. His report was given to Pheonix.
Tavish now claims that two "friends" at Pheonix were protecting him.

> For all I know it is easy and he got the information to do it
> thanks to the links from Nizkor. Still, please provide evidence of the
> threatening e-mail and the mail-bombing as, otherwise, your comments
> will risk being interpreted as libelous.

Then tell him to sue. I have the evidence and would be
producing it in any court.

> > In this case it was used as part of a criminal conspiracy (now admitted by
> >"Tavish") to conceal the identity of the criminal from his victims.

> Yale you have this thing about the word Criminal. And conspiracy? How
> many people were involved, and where is your evidence?

Yes. Tavish's activities were violations of the criminal law.
The conspiracy has been admitted at this point by Tavish who states
that two "friends" at Pheonix were protecting him. Apparently their
activities included deliberately lying to the Texas Department of
Public Safety.

--YFE

~~~~~~~~~~~END of SLANDER~~~~~~~~~~~

Nizkook lied to smear me and says Texas Department of Public Safety
was lied to! What a hoot!

Here is a little spittle dripping Jew that claims that my ISP
destroyed evidence the FBI was seeking.

http://x4.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=321258580&CONTEXT=887240109.1824719011&hitnum=0

Subject: Dedicated to 'Spittle Dripper' Madyan67 - Temple
Destroyed and Jews Cast Out - The Reason - Tavish.txt (0/1)
From: doc_t...@nonspam.bigfoot.com (Doc Tavish)
Date: 1998/02/02
Newsgroups:
alt.flame.jews,alt.politics.white-power,alt.politics.nationalism.white,
soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,talk.politics.mideast
[More Headers]

On Sun, 01 Feb 1998 22:23:11 GMT, mad...@uscom.com wrote:

>jher...@ix.netcom.com(Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote:

>>Why is someone who regards Deuteronomy as racial supremacist
>>propaganda
>>quoting anything else in the Bible?
>>
>>Watch. He will now repost the original thread.

>I only posted what Doc Tavish sent and was handed to the FBI who
>want to find him. They Raided his ISP who destroyed their Logs and
>erased (Destructive) all their files to protect him.

What makes you so sure that I don't have "Nazis" at all levels in the
FBI Madyan? My ISP is also an all Horst Wessel Choir. The sheriff's
dept. is 33 1/3 "Nazi" as well! We are everywhere. We are waiting for
the signal from the mother ship to tell us when to conquer! Hitler has
been in cryogenic stasis for over 50 years now.

>He committed a FEDERAL FELONY by his email and that is all I
>say about that NAZI PIG that is a SUPPORTER OF AND
>SUPPORTED BY another NAZI WANT TO BE, RLA.
>
>TAVISH IS A NAZI PIG

Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners at all? Now go wipe that
damned spittle from your chin, you look like a mad dog and you're
embarassing me in front of all of these people!

BTW The next time you call the FBI and ask about me will you tell them
to get the lead out of their ass and send me my latest secret decoder
ring? My secret agent name is bodine@double-naught seven. I can't
cypher my double-naught spy messages with the old version!

You ol' pal indeed,
Doc Tavish @ Phoenix.Net

[ ... ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~ END of SLANDER #2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madyan won't admit that he has nothing, nada, not diddley squat. He
should admit that he is one little paranoid Jew and stop trying to
slander and libel me. If Madyan had anything that the FBI thought was
credible then they would follow through. The truth is Madyan is the
"boy that cries wolf" and he sees Nazis behind every corner. I imagine
that the FBI knows Madyan quite well too!

Notice that Madyan has had three internet providers over the past year
and that I still have mine. Click these links to see what Madyan
typically posts. The example of the above is what you will see 98% of
the time.

Here is what I posted concerning Madyan. Please click the links and
explore his postings and you will see a psychotic mind manifested!

On Sun, 01 Feb 1998 12:39:58 -0500, Jud <J...@maisaloun.org> wrote:

>Madyan piece of shit, you hate everyone and you are racist. You are no
>better than the worst Nazi or Fascist. You are the trash of any
>civilization. God shall strike you one day for your bad deeds. When You
>die, your fucking family should bury you in pig's skin and in an unknown
>grave.

I will be as charitable as I possibly can be concerning Madyan. Madyan
is a mentally disturbed psychotic that needs to be in a mental
sanitarium. He suffers greatly from all forms of manic-depression and
paranoic delusions. He literally sees "Nazis" everywhere (he even
believes that I am a Nazi) and this is reminiscent of an alcoholic
seeing pink elephants. Perhaps Madyan is a chronic alcoholic and his
vituperative displays of vitriol are but manifestations of a
progressively decaying mind.

I cannot stress how great the need is to have Madyan restrained under
a state sponsored protective custody. Not only would protective
custody protect us from him but it would help protect Madyan from
himself.

I actually believe that Madyan will make the world news services
eventually because of his intense hatred for all Gentiles. I can
visual him dripping spittle, having crazed eyes and letting loose on a
group of people with an UZI sub-machine gun. Just look at all of his
intense hate that he incessantly spews. Check out these DejaNews links
and see for yourselves if Madyan is not but anything more than a
budding psychopathic mass murderer terrorist type.

Here is the evidence to have Madyan committed to a mental sanitarium
and it is all doucumented at DejaNews archives. Take the tour and see
if you all don't see Madyan's psychosis progressing. Notice that he
has been at three internet providers as well.

k2nesoft.com
http://x1.dejanews.com/profile.xp?author=mady...@k2nesoft.com%20(madyan67)&ST=PS

erols.com
http://x4.dejanews.com/profile.xp?author=mad...@erols.com&ST=PS

uscom.com
http://x1.dejanews.com/profile.xp?author=mad...@uscom.com&ST=PS

Sincerely,
Doc Tavish

~~~~~~~~~~ END of POST ~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is Madyan again dripping his libel and spittle all over again and
my reply to him!

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:44:45 GMT, mad...@uscom.com wrote:

>No DOC TAVISH IS A WANTED FELON, WANTED BY THE FBI FOR DEATH THREATS
>SENT TO JEWS. RLA IS HIS BEST FRIEND SO I HEAR.

I bet you dream about Nazis every night. When you can't go to sleep at
night you count SS Supermen as that gallantly jump over your bed. You
must see Nazi SS Supermen behind every bush. In most cases you are
right. Nazis here, Nazis there, Nazis are every where. They're the
butchers, the bakers, the candlestick makers! They're in the police
force. They're every where. Yesssss every where and they are waiting
for just the right moment to pop up anywhere! You'll never know,
you'll never see from which direction they came. One could be looking
over your shoulder right now as you read this! In fact one may pop out
at any moment and......

>madayn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These people pester me all the time. They are just like gnats that
buzz your ears at night when you're out camping. You swat at them but
they always manage to get away. I guess one of these days there will
be a final solution to being harassed by psychos. I sure hope its
soon!

I still wish the FBI would send me my latest version of the Mark VII
super secret decoder ring. BTW Mr. Freeh thank you for finally getting
my Jethro Bodine Double Naught spy kit to me.

I am still waiting for the Texas Department of Public Safety and the
Texas Rangers to send me my official "Tex Ritter" lunch pail. I am
going back and finish school. This time I'll gradjeate the sixth
grade!

Doc Tavish

Doc Tavish

Feb 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/12/98

From: doc_t...@nonspam.bigfoot.com (Doc Tavish)
Subject: Me Oh My BUT a Nizkook and a Jew Doth Lie! (Hilarious! I
Guarannntee!) ..
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:26:01 GMT
alt.politics.white-power:116970 alt.revisionism:176471
alt.politics.nationalism.white:93668 soc.culture.israel:117199
soc.culture.jewish:370617

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:26:01 GMT, doc_t...@nonspam.bigfoot.com (Doc
Tavish) wrote:

[ ... ]

>Here is Madyan again dripping his libel and spittle all over again and
>my reply to him!
>
>On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:44:45 GMT, mad...@uscom.com wrote:

>>No DOC TAVISH IS A WANTED FELON, WANTED BY THE FBI FOR DEATH THREATS
>>SENT TO JEWS. RLA IS HIS BEST FRIEND SO I HEAR.

>I bet you dream about Nazis every night. When you can't go to sleep at
>night you count SS Supermen as that gallantly jump over your bed. You
>must see Nazi SS Supermen behind every bush. In most cases you are
>right. Nazis here, Nazis there, Nazis are every where. They're the
>butchers, the bakers, the candlestick makers! They're in the police
>force. They're every where. Yesssss every where and they are waiting
>for just the right moment to pop up anywhere! You'll never know,
>you'll never see from which direction they came. One could be looking
>over your shoulder right now as you read this! In fact one may pop out
>at any moment and......

>>madayn
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'll be fair to the little booger Madayn. I was harsh when I
said: "I bet you dream about Nazis every night. When you can't go to

sleep at night you count SS Supermen as that gallantly jump over your
bed."

I've had dreams too as documented by this archived post:

http://x1.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=253937098&CONTEXT=887245673.1509359633&hitnum=0

Subject: Yale F. Edeiken's Accusation That I see Jews Everywhere!
(Classic Humour Repost)
From: Doc Tavish <tav...@spam.not.net>
Date: 1997/07/01
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
[More Headers]

From DejaNews archives:

http://xp6.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?recnum=9204161&server=db97p1&CONTEXT=867792169.21546&hitnum=0

Subject: Re: Only "Tavish" Would Consider This Documented
Evidence
From: Wally Cleaver McTavish <you-gu...@phoenix.net>
Date: 1997/03/18

Yale F. Edeiken wrote:

> > the "Tavish"-Phelps Clan writes:
>
> > BTW this is the documented information that Ken refuses to deal with.
> > Ken won't attack my premise he attacks me! Is this not fulfilling my
> > quote that Jeffrey G. Brown has oft abused by taking out of context?
>
> > Lenin appeared on the scene, after an absence of
> > nine years (Encyc. Brit., Vol. XIII, p. 912). The
> > Germans, not realizing that he would be anything
> > more than a trouble maker for their World War I
> > enemy, Russia, passed him and his party (exact
> > number disputed -- about 200?) In a sealed train
> > from Switzerland to the Russian border.
> > In Lenin's
> > sealed train, "Out of a list of 165 names published,
> > 23 are Russian, 3 Georgian, 4 Armenian, 1 German,
> > and 128 Jewish" (The Surrender of an Empire, Nesta H.
> > Webster, Boswell Printing and Publishing Company,
> > Ltd., 10 Essex St., London, W.C.2,
> > 1931, p. 77). "At about the same time, Trotsky
> > arrived from the United States, followed by over
> > 300 Jews from the East End of New York and joined
> > up with the Bolshevik Party" (op. cit., p. 73).

Tavish replies:
I have reference books by others that say the same thing. Pick two
favorite authors and I will check my volumes and use them instead!

> This is what the "Tavish"-Phelps clan considers "documented"
> evidence. For those unfamiliar with Nesta Webster, who "Tavish"-Phelps wants
> everyone to believe as authoritative, she was a loony tune devotee of the
> "Illuminati" nonsense. She claimed that the "Illuminati" was a organized by the
> Jews.

> Webster saw Jews everywhere.

Tavish replies:
Wow this is like having a Vulcan mind link! I see Joos everywhere too!
I was watching A&E a few weeks ago and they showed Adolf Hitler and I
could have sworn that he wore a yarmulke in one scene. I go to my P.O.
Box the other day to get a package out and this guy's head was looking
up at me and he had long sidelocks and he said "Shalom"- I almost
soiled my britches but I managed to collect my composure and get out
of there. At nights when I can't go to sleep I am not like most people
that count sheep- I count Joos jumping over my bed! I see big Joos,
little Joos, skinny Joos and fat Joos, all kinds of Joos (sounds like
an Oscar Mayer commercial doesn't it? Oscar is a Joo too!). My lawyer
is a Joo, my accountant is a Joo, my butcher and baker- they're Joos
too! The town's only mortician- he's a Joo and he told me he'd give me
a kosher burial but I said: "Jake I'm not dying to give you any
business." I even think at times my cat Tavish is a Joo- I mean the
way he sneaks up on me at times and if I don't constantly placate him
he whines awfully.