Twenty-Five Years

13 views
Skip to first unread message

Michael Ejercito

unread,
Apr 26, 2021, 9:42:03 AMApr 26
to
It was twenty-five years ago that Christopher Charles Morton first
replied to any Internet comment of mine.


http://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.usa.constitution/c/09up2L-hkHs/m/ET0-5nrcIfUJ


"The helicopter doesn't fly if the pilot's face down in the john of his
favorite tittie bar, with a .32 bullet in the base of skull that
somebody put there with a Welrod."- Chris

Chris has influenced my own political views for TWENTY-FIVE years!

Twenty-five years!

I wish Chris had the Internet equivalent of a megaphone, so he could
influence millions.


Michael

Loose Cannon

unread,
Apr 26, 2021, 11:50:10 AMApr 26
to
Your uppity coon buddy was chased from USENET years ago. It's time for
you to form your own opinions instead of waiting for a nigger to tell
you what to think.

The Jews

unread,
Apr 26, 2021, 2:58:40 PMApr 26
to
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:50:04 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:

>Your uppity coon buddy was chased from USENET years ago.

You guys never did grow a pair of balls big enough to go visit him,
didja?

ROFLMJAO


2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich


# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 1,234,990
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
# of people Gordon has "kicked off" of Usenet - 0
# of times Gordon has been humiliated on Usenet - [infinity]
# of years Gordon has hid from Barry - 16
# of years Gordon has hid from Chris Morton - 20+

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
-Message-ID: <sl3bicldtdpl71vqd...@4ax.com>

Loose Cannon

unread,
Apr 26, 2021, 8:45:06 PMApr 26
to
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:58:32 -0700, The Jews
<je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:50:04 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Your uppity coon buddy was chased from USENET years ago.
>
>You guys never did grow a pair of balls big enough to go visit him,
>didja?
>
>ROFLMJAO


Why would I, or anyone else, want to visit a ghetto? The reason we put
coons, kikes and gooks in there is to keep slime like you and Morton
away from decent White people.

Michael Ejercito

unread,
Apr 26, 2021, 9:46:43 PMApr 26
to
Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:58:32 -0700, The Jews
> <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:50:04 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Your uppity coon buddy was chased from USENET years ago.
>>
>> You guys never did grow a pair of balls big enough to go visit him,
>> didja?
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>
>
> Why would I, or anyone else, want to visit a ghetto? The reason we put
> coons, kikes and gooks in there is to keep slime like you and Morton
> away from decent White people.
You never saw a decent White person looking in the mirror.


Michael

The Jews

unread,
Apr 27, 2021, 6:02:33 AMApr 27
to
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:45:03 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:58:32 -0700, The Jews
><je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:50:04 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Your uppity coon buddy was chased from USENET years ago.
>>
>>You guys never did grow a pair of balls big enough to go visit him,
>>didja?
>>
>>ROFLMJAO
>
>
>Why would I, or anyone else, want to visit a ghetto?

TRANSLATION: "NONE of us had the cajones, but a lot of us threatened
to! But when Mr. Morton said we could come on by any time we wanted
to, and that he had just sealed the concrete of his front porch so our
blood and guts wouldn't stain it, we though better of it, because,
after all, we *are* just a bunch of glue-huffing cowards."

[chuckle]

Is there ANYTHING more pathetic than a wannabe nazi?



What is a Nazi?

A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.

A Nazi is afraid to compete with others as
equals because he knows he can't measure up.

A Nazi is afraid of his own inadequacy, so
he wants to murder his betters.

A Nazi is afraid of the truth, so he wants
to murder those who tell it.

A Nazi is afraid of history, so he wants to
murder the past, to wipe out the knowledge
of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
National Socialism.

Finally, a Nazi is afraid of the power of
educated, informed adults. Freedom of
choice terrifies him... which is why he
chooses minor children as sexual partners.
He can't interact with competent adults in
a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
mental hospital.

These are the things that a Nazi is, and
there's nothing polite or honest about it.

- Christopher Norton

Michael Ejercito

unread,
Apr 27, 2021, 8:43:02 AMApr 27
to
The Peeler wrote:
> But certainly one big-mouthed loser! LOL
>

You got that right!


Michael

Byker

unread,
Apr 27, 2021, 9:46:10 AMApr 27
to
"The Jews" wrote in message
news:v2of8gts653pcll2o...@4ax.com...
>
> What is a Nazi?
>
> A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.

<bullshit snipped>

Oh, God, here we go with this "craven coward" crap that a few years ago was
posted over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
on account of the hurt feelings of some thin-skinned, chip-on-the-shoulder
minority.

Time to fill a vacancy in the killfile...

Loose Cannon

unread,
Apr 27, 2021, 4:17:19 PMApr 27
to
First of all, I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about
threatening someone. I have never issued a threat online to anyone at
anytime. I merely express my opinions about the scum who post here,
like coons, kikes and gooks. Whatever happened to them in the past was
well deserved and I applaud it.

The Jews

unread,
Apr 27, 2021, 6:44:25 PMApr 27
to
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:16:53 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 08:46:00 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>>"The Jews" wrote in message
>>news:v2of8gts653pcll2o...@4ax.com...
>>>
>>> What is a Nazi?
>>>
>>> A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.
>>
>><bullshit snipped>


FACTS Restored!

What is a Nazi?

A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.

A Nazi is afraid to compete with others as
equals because he knows he can't measure up.

A Nazi is afraid of his own inadequacy, so
he wants to murder his betters.

A Nazi is afraid of the truth, so he wants
to murder those who tell it.

A Nazi is afraid of history, so he wants to
murder the past, to wipe out the knowledge
of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
National Socialism.

Finally, a Nazi is afraid of the power of
educated, informed adults. Freedom of
choice terrifies him... which is why he
chooses minor children as sexual partners.
He can't interact with competent adults in
a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
mental hospital.

These are the things that a Nazi is, and
there's nothing polite or honest about it.

- Christopher Norton

>>Oh, God, here we go with this "craven coward" crap that a few years ago

Hey, here's a thought! Maybe you could stop being a craven coward for
once?

LOL


>>Time to fill a vacancy in the killfile...
>
>
>First of all, I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about

That's what years of huffing glue does to your brain.

[chuckle]

Michael Ejercito

unread,
Apr 28, 2021, 9:07:54 AMApr 28
to
Great prose!

>
>>> Oh, God, here we go with this "craven coward" crap that a few years ago
>
> Hey, here's a thought! Maybe you could stop being a craven coward for
> once?
>
> LOL
Yup

>
>
>>> Time to fill a vacancy in the killfile...
>>
>>
>> First of all, I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about
>
> That's what years of huffing glue does to your brain.
>
> [chuckle]
>

These people could never stand against Chris!


Michael

Michael Ejercito

unread,
Apr 30, 2021, 9:17:13 AMApr 30
to
The Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:50:04 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> nazi homo, whined again:
>
>
>>> I wish Chris had the Internet equivalent of a megaphone, so he could
>>> influence millions.
>>>
>>>
>>> Michael
>>
>> Your uppity coon buddy was chased from USENET years ago. It's time for
>> you to form your own opinions instead of waiting for a nigger to tell
>> you what to think.
>
> This coming from the ridiculous gay nazitard who has been regurgitating "The
> Rectum's" absolutely idiotic and psychotic shit VERBATIM for years! ROTFLOL
>

Indeed.


Michael

Michael Ejercito

unread,
May 2, 2021, 8:46:53 PMMay 2
to
The Peeler wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:16:53 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> nazi homo, whined again:
>
>
>>
>> First of all, I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about
>> threatening someone. I have never issued a threat online to anyone at
>> anytime. I merely express my opinions about the scum who post here,
>> like coons, kikes and gooks. Whatever happened to them in the past was
>> well deserved and I applaud it.
>
> The only scum here is you and those nazitards to whom you keep sucking up,
> you miserable flaming fag!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages