A few nigger jokes

Peeler

Jan 31, 2023, 11:26:50 PM1/31/23
What's the difference between a nigger and a tire?
...A tire doesn't start singing when you put chains on it.

Why don't they circumcize niggers?
...Because there's no end to those pricks.

What did the black man do after he caught a white woman's baby
she threw out of the window during a fire?
...Spiked it on the ground and shouted "touchdown!"

The 3 greatest lies?
...The check's in the mail, black is beautiful, and i won't
cum in your mouth.

Why aren't there any black skiers?
...Because their lips explode at high altitude.

What do you get when you cross a nigger with a monkey?
...Nothing, no monkey is dumb enough to fuck a nigger.

A nigger, a frenchman, a german, and a pollock were sitting in a bar.
"I like to fuck white women!" said the nigger. "that's grand!" said
the frenchman. "gut for you!" said the german. "i don't blame you,"
said the pollock, "i don't like fucking those niggers either."

Why is a nigger like a miner?
...They are both lower than dirt and dig dark cavities.

A white woman was being hit on by a black man in a bar.
"I don't believe in changing colors" she said politely.

What does a pussy have in common with a negro's head?
...Both have kinky hair, big lips, and smell after a 15-minute
workout.

Why do they call a half-black half-white child a mulatto?
...They don't know whether it is a white shit on by a mule or a black
pissed on by two.

Peeler

Feb 1, 2023, 3:40:03 AM2/1/23
On Wed, 01 Feb 23 04:26:47 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH the usual racist crap>

Here's a hilarious REAL LIFE joke about the abysmally stupid, unhappily
married gay neo-nazitard, Loose Sphincter himself:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Susan Cohen

Feb 3, 2023, 10:37:43 PM2/3/23
On Wed, 01 Feb 23 04:26:47 UTC, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:
Your racism is abhorrent, and is well known on Usenet

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Peeler (now forging
as "Loose Cannon", on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Peeler

Feb 4, 2023, 3:33:58 AM2/4/23
On Fri, 03 Feb 2023 22:37:40 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:

> Your racism is abhorrent, and is well known on Usenet

The message you replied to and described as racist was posted by YOU, you
endlessly forging and falsifying perverted gay neo-nazi swine!

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

Michael Ejercito

Feb 4, 2023, 12:07:42 PM2/4/23
On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 12:33:58 AM UTC-8, Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Feb 2023 22:37:40 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married
> gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:
> > Your racism is abhorrent, and is well known on Usenet
> The message you replied to and described as racist was posted by YOU,
you
> endlessly forging and falsifying perverted gay neo-nazi swine!

He forges you because you just keep dominating him and humiliating him!

And he will always be jealous of Christopher Charles Morton!

And he will always be jealous of the woman in this picture, so she
got done by David Bowie and he did not.

https://people.com/thmb/hx6vSzKLyzwK7JiPk4OF7hPrL5U=/1500x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(755x339:757x341):format(webp)/david-bowie-iman-6-894e25b06ce7439e9995468eccc61ef6.jpg

He is such a wack-ass buster!

Michael

www.avg.com