Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough

David Dalton

Jan 31, 2024, 9:49:23 PMJan 31
The Gwion Bach (Taliesin) popthrough was applied
at 0134 UTC/GMT February 1, 2024 (Imbolc).

Though few are covered at belief strength, many are
covered at 1/5 strength by being now in the original
region or descended from at least one who was in the
original region when the original working became fully on.

Though he is best known in Wales, his original region also
included Britain, the most populated part of Scotland,
the island of Ireland, Cornwall, and the Isle of Man.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Feb 2, 2024, 11:41:59 PMFeb 2
On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6B3E3000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Gwion Bach (Taliesin) popthrough was applied
> at 0134 UTC/GMT February 1, 2024 (Imbolc).

OK, that wasn’t true, but I began a new attempt last night as
described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
and that popthrough, which includes binding of criminals and
charisma modulation, was applied at the following times:

Gwion -- 0433 UTC February 3, 2024

Other celtic figures will come later.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

Stephen O'Connell

Feb 5, 2024, 5:38:31 AMFeb 5

David Dalton wrote:

>On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
>(in
>article<0001HW.2B6B3E3000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
>>The Gwion Bach (Taliesin) popthrough was applied
>>at 0134 UTC/GMT February 1, 2024 (Imbolc).
>
>OK, that wasn’t true,

Druids shouldn't tell lies.

>but I began a new attempt last night as
>described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
>and that popthrough, which includes binding of criminals and
>charisma modulation, was applied at the following times:
>
>Gwion -- 0433 UTC February 3, 2024
>
>Other celtic figures will come later.

April 1st?

>For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

I was bored so I looked.

I liked the photo of the Blue Rose.

David Dalton

Feb 6, 2024, 4:27:32 PMFeb 6
On Feb 5, 2024, Stephen O'Connell wrote
(in article <xn0ohpnlz...@reader.xsnews.nl>):

> David Dalton wrote:
>
> > On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in
> > article<0001HW.2B6B3E3000...@news.eternal-september.org>):
> >
> > > The Gwion Bach (Taliesin) popthrough was applied
> > > at 0134 UTC/GMT February 1, 2024 (Imbolc).
> >
> > OK, that wasn’t true,
>
> Druids shouldn't tell lies.

Look at it as the Cry Wolf syndrome, or I guess as dark
moon approaches it is the Cry Raven syndrome, but
perhaps someday the Raven will come, though I fear
I might have to wait another year, when my low years
would have reached the 7 years of Amergin and Fionn
plus two 11 year sunspot cycles (whereas now I am just
very slightly past 4X7 years, so long since I have a
global region, partly due to the extent of the Internet).

> > but I began a new attempt last night as
> > described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
> > and that popthrough, which includes binding of criminals and
> > charisma modulation, was applied at the following times:
> >
> > Gwion -- 0433 UTC February 3, 2024
> >
> > Other celtic figures will come later.
>
> April 1st?

Hopefully before Chinese New Year, though it has been
a Sisyphean endeavour. I began a new attempt this
afternoon as I mention on the thread “crone moon, again”
on alt.religion.druid .

> > For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.
>
> I was bored so I looked.
>
> I liked the photo of the Blue Rose.

Thanks, I added that graphics banner fairly recently and
thought it might spruce the page up and garner more
attention, though relatively few people have seen it so far.
I have in the past sent press release emails to Irish
contacts at RTE, Irish Times, Irish Independent, and the
Dublin Diocese communications coordinator, but I
guess they flushed them.

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs
Her head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S.McL.)

Blueshirt

Feb 18, 2024, 7:18:33 PMFeb 18
Stephen O'Connell wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>
> > For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.
>
> I was bored so I looked.
>
> I liked the photo of the Blue Rose.

Is there such a thing?!

(Naturally I mean. Not by artificially colouring a white one in
Adobe Photoshop!)

David Dalton

Feb 18, 2024, 8:07:04 PMFeb 18
On Feb 18, 2024, Blueshirt wrote
(in article<xn0oi8v5v...@news.eternal-september.org>):
It can be done by cutting a white rose and putting the
stem in blue dye, which the rose soaks up.

Some claim to grow blue roses but they are generally
more purple (looking more blue next to red) or
green (looking more blue next to yellow).

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)