fivefold symmetry

1 view

David Dalton

Aug 28, 2022, 11:42:28 PM8/28/22
While much has ben said about the threefold symmetry of
shamrock leaves as representative of the Christian Trinity,
of course it could also be emblematic of various pagan
triple goddesses. But moreover, both the shamrock
flower and the potato flower and the rose (including
my blue rose vision) exhibit fivefold symmetry, which
is sacred to witches. And the number 55 is a lucky
number for me, and in Roman numerals is LV which I take
to mean LOVE.

莧nd the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)