Re: U.S. Intelligence, Lying Neo-cons, Sam Bam, -- 'Dead Wrong' on Iraq says Report -- US Troops DIED for LIES ! -- LOL!!

1 view

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 1:21:10 PM3/31/05

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 1:24:54 PM3/31/05

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 1:23:57 PM3/31/05

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 1:56:14 PM3/31/05

The Lone Weasel

Mar 31, 2005, 2:12:21 PM3/31/05
http://www.wmd.gov/about.html

Don't forget to download the report so when Wimp2 starts lying about
it, you can call him on his "dead wrong" lies.

Acharya

Mar 31, 2005, 2:37:07 PM3/31/05
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about Al-qaeda
.and the World Trade Center.

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

Acharya

Mar 31, 2005, 2:37:46 PM3/31/05
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about Al-qaeda
.and the World Trade Center.

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

Acharya

Mar 31, 2005, 2:38:07 PM3/31/05
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about Al-qaeda
.and the World Trade Center.

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

Acharya

Mar 31, 2005, 2:38:25 PM3/31/05
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about Al-qaeda
.and the World Trade Center.

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 4:01:48 PM3/31/05
Acharya wrote:
> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.

Actually they did, your idiot chimp Bush ignored the warnings,
like the PDB titled -- al Qaeda determined to strike US with Aircraft.

chainsaw

Mar 31, 2005, 6:42:07 PM3/31/05

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html

Friday, June 11, 2004
The United Nations has determined that Saddam Hussein shipped weapons of
mass destruction components as well as medium-range ballistic missiles
before, during and after the U.S.-led war against Iraq in 2003.

The UN Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission briefed the
Security Council on new findings that could help trace the whereabouts
of Saddam's missile and WMD program.

The briefing contained satellite photographs that demonstrated the speed
with which Saddam dismantled his missile and WMD sites before and during
the war. Council members were shown photographs of a ballistic missile
site outside Baghdad in May 2003, and then saw a satellite image of the
same location in February 2004, in which facilities had disappeared.

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/970152/posts

U.S. intelligence suspects Iraq's weapons of mass destruction have
finally been located.

Unfortunately, getting to them will be nearly impossible for the United
States and its allies, because the containers with the strategic
materials are not in Iraq.

Instead they are located in Lebanon's heavily-fortified Bekaa Valley,
swarming with Iranian and Syrian forces, and Hizbullah and ex-Iraqi
agents, Geostrategy-Direct.com will report in tomorrow's new weekly edition.

U.S. intelligence first identified a stream of tractor-trailer trucks
moving from Iraq to Syria to Lebaon in January 2003. The significance of
this sighting did not register on the CIA at the time.

U.S. intelligence sources believe the area contains extended-range
Scud-based missiles and parts for chemical and biological warheads.

Mutually-lucrative Iraqi-Syrian arms transactions are nothing new. Firas
Tlas, son of Syrian Defense Minister Mustafa Tlas, has been the key to
Syria's rogue alliance with Iraq. He and Assad made hundreds of millions
of dollars selling weapons, oil and drugs to and from Iraq, according to
the May 13, 2003 edition of Geostrategy-Direct.com.

http://www.atsnn.com/story/108347.html

A Pentagon official, John A. Shaw, former deputy undersecretary of
defense for international technology security, and formerly an aide to
Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld was dismissed from his job for
disclosing information that Russia was tied to the dissapearance of
Iraq's WMD. According to Mr. Shaw he was asked to resign for "exceeding
his authority" by releasing the information to the public. Mr. Shaw also
states that this information on the Russian involvement in moving the
weapons from Iraq, was discussed with retired Air Force Lt. Gen. james
clapper, the head of Great Britain's MI6, and another foreign
intelligence officer whose name Mr. Shaw did not disclose.

After Mr. Shaw's disclosures, the Pentagon released spy satellite
photographs of Iraqi weapons facilities that showed truck convoys at the
plants, apparently in preparation to move materials. Further
corroborating Mr. Shaw's account, a Russian newspaper reported that two
retired Russian generals had received awards from Saddam's government 10
days before the coalition assault on Iraq began.

http://www.nti.org/e_research/profiles/Iraq/Missile/2970.html

Missile Imports
24-27 February 2001 Russia SA-6 anti-air missiles and advanced radar
Unconfirmed; Russians redirect supplies via military bases in Belarus to
civilian airlines flying out of Minsk to Baghdad in order to avoid
contempt in Washington.

chainsaw

Mar 31, 2005, 6:42:07 PM3/31/05

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 6:54:25 PM3/31/05
chainsaw wrote:
> "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:
>

> http://www.

Report Says U.S. Intelligence 'Dead Wrong' on Iraq

Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:42 AM ET

By Steve Holland and Adam Entous
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence on Iraq was "dead wrong," dealing a
blow to American credibility that will take years to undo, and spymasters still
know disturbingly little about nuclear programs in countries like Iran and North
Korea, a presidential commission reported on Thursday.

The commission's bluntly written report, based on more than a year of
investigations, offered a damning assessment of the intelligence that President
Bush used to launch the Iraq war two years ago and warned that flaws are still
all too common throughout spy agencies.

"We conclude that the intelligence community was dead wrong in almost all of its

prewar judgments about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction," the commissioners
wrote.

It added: "It is hard to deny the conclusion that intelligence analysts

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 6:53:03 PM3/31/05
chainsaw wrote:
> Acharya wrote:
> > "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> > Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.

chainsaw

Mar 31, 2005, 6:53:06 PM3/31/05

chainsaw

Mar 31, 2005, 6:52:52 PM3/31/05

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 7:01:52 PM3/31/05
chainsaw wrote:
> "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:

War critics astonished as US hawk admits invasion was illegal

Oliver Burkeman and Julian Borger in Washington
Thursday November 20, 2003
The Guardian

International lawyers and anti-war campaigners reacted with astonishment
yesterday after the influential Pentagon hawk Richard Perle conceded that the
invasion of Iraq had been illegal.
In a startling break with the official White House and Downing Street lines, Mr
Perle told an audience in London: "I think in this case international law stood
in the way of doing the right thing."

President George Bush has consistently argued that the war was legal either
because of existing UN security council resolutions on Iraq - also the British
government's publicly stated view - or as an act of self-defence permitted by
international law.

But Mr Perle, a key member of the defence policy board, which advises the US
defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, said that "international law ... would have
required us to leave Saddam Hussein alone", and this would have been morally
unacceptable.

French intransigence, he added, meant there had been "no practical mechanism
consistent with the rules of the UN for dealing with Saddam Hussein".

Mr Perle, who was speaking at an event organised by the Institute of
Contemporary Arts in London, had argued loudly for the toppling of the Iraqi
dictator since the end of the 1991 Gulf war.

"They're just not interested in international law, are they?" said Linda Hugl, a
spokeswoman for the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, which launched a high
court challenge to the war's legality last year. "It's only when the law suits
them that they want to use it."

Mr Perle's remarks bear little resemblance to official justifications for war,
according to Rabinder Singh QC, who represented CND and also participated in
Tuesday's event.

Certainly the British government, he said, "has never advanced the suggestion
that it is entitled to act, or right to act, contrary to international law in
relation to Iraq".

The Pentagon adviser's views, he added, underlined "a divergence of view between
the British govern ment and some senior voices in American public life [who]
have expressed the view that, well, if it's the case that international law
doesn't permit unilateral pre-emptive action without the authority of the UN,
then the defect is in international law".

Mr Perle's view is not the official one put forward by the White House. Its main
argument has been that the invasion was justified under the UN charter, which
guarantees the right of each state to self-defence, including pre-emptive
self-defence. On the night bombing began, in March, Mr Bush reiterated America's
"sovereign authority to use force" to defeat the threat from Baghdad.

The UN secretary general, Kofi Annan, has questioned that justification, arguing
that the security council would have to rule on whether the US and its allies
were under imminent threat.

"I think Perle's statement has the virtue of honesty," said Michael Dorf, a law
professor at Columbia University who opposed the war, arguing that it was
illegal.

The controversy-prone Mr Perle resigned his chairmanship of the defence policy
board earlier this year but remained a member of the advisory board.

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Mar 31, 2005, 7:00:38 PM3/31/05
chainsaw wrote:

chainsaw

Mar 31, 2005, 7:23:15 PM3/31/05

chainsaw

Mar 31, 2005, 7:26:10 PM3/31/05

Sanders Kaufman

Mar 31, 2005, 10:03:02 PM3/31/05
" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

Maybe if Bush had legally paid his commission as well as he illegally paid
reporters he would have been given a more favorable judgement.

Sanders Kaufman

Mar 31, 2005, 10:03:04 PM3/31/05

"Acharya" <harin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.

Actually - "US Intelligence" was VERY up-to-date on al Quaeda and the threat
to WTC.
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
massive stockpile of intelligence.

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 12:34:18 AM4/1/05

They were too distracted by sycophants like Acharya dry-humping their legs.

Acharya

Daniel Packman

Apr 1, 2005, 12:21:40 PM4/1/05
In article <jV%2e.6819288$f47.1...@news.easynews.com>,

chainsaw <sawpit> wrote:
> "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:

>http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html
>
>Friday, June 11, 2004
>The United Nations has determined that Saddam Hussein shipped weapons of
>mass destruction components as well as medium-range ballistic missiles

>before, during and after the U.S.-led war against Iraq in 2003. .....

Is there any reason we should place more confidence in this single
report in the alternative media, particularly when it is at odds with
all other reports including the recent report from the Presidential
Commission?

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/politics/20050331_wmd_report.pdf

--
Daniel Packman
NCAR/ACD

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 1:32:29 PM4/1/05
Acharya wrote:
> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.

APRIL 10--Under pressure from the September 11 commission, the White House today
declassified and released an intelligence digest given to President George W.
Bush weeks before the 2001 terrorist attacks. The confidential President's Daily
Brief (PDB) for August 6, 2001 contained a two-page section entitled "Bin Ladin
Determined to Strike in US," and refers to possible hijacking attempts by Osama
bin Laden disciples and the existence of about 70 FBI investigations into
alleged al-Qaeda cells operating within the United States. The August 6 PDB, an
excerpt from which you'll find below, was presented to Bush while he vacationed
at his ranch in Crawford, Texas. The digest is prepared by the Central
Intelligence Agency, an official from which briefs the president on the report's
contents. While Bush critics have described the August 6 PDB as a warning of an
impending al-Qaeda attack, Condoleezza Rice, Bush's national security adviser,
testified Thursday

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 1:54:46 PM4/1/05
Daniel Packman wrote:
> In article <jV%2e.6819288$f47.1...@news.easynews.com>,
> chainsaw <sawpit> wrote:
> > "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:
>
> > http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html
> >
> > Friday, June 11, 2004
> > The United Nations has determined that Saddam Hussein shipped
> > weapons of mass destruction components as well as medium-range
> > ballistic missiles before, during and after the U.S.-led war
> > against Iraq in 2003. .....
>
> Is there any reason we should place more confidence in this single
> report in the alternative media, particularly when it is at odds with
> all other reports including the recent report from the Presidential
> Commission?

Spammie prefers the old neo-con lies to the uncomfortable truth, even
after he neo-con masters have long ago confessed to the lies and abandoned
yesterday's propaganda.

> http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/politics/20050331_wmd_report.pdf

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 2:44:52 PM4/1/05

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 1, 2005, 2:03:28 PM4/1/05

" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

They were pushing through the No Child Left Behind act.
It requires principles to forward the student contact info to their local
recruiter.
I shit you not.

Acharya

Apr 1, 2005, 3:07:13 PM4/1/05
"Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader
not a follower. History will bare this out.

slim

Apr 1, 2005, 4:10:05 PM4/1/05

" \"- Prof. JonezŠ\"" wrote:

> Acharya wrote:
> > "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
> > Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
>
> Actually they did, your idiot chimp Bush ignored the warnings,
> like the PDB titled -- al Qaeda determined to strike US with Aircraft.

al Qaeda...not Iraq.

The 9/11'ers were SAUDI.

The BU$H family is close to the House of Saud, you know them....
Osama's family.

--

"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,

http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/files/clips/TimRyan_Medium.mov

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

chainsaw

Apr 1, 2005, 4:44:27 PM4/1/05
See posting history, Eric Ross:

From: "- Mr Ross" <vac...@mail.co>
Subject: Re: Must see places in Boulder?
Date: 1999/10/15
Newsgroups: boulder.general,co.fort-collins.general,co.general

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D7?= <ppeter...@uswaste.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,alt.law-enforcement,alt.security.terrorism,misc.legal,soc.culture.afghanistan,soc.culture.jewish
Subject: Vox's "Jew Bastard" Posting
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 01:12:01 -0500

Busted _Lilith_/Vox/-Mr Bill/-Mr Ross/P Peterson.

You racist bigot from Boulder, CO

"- Vox Populi ©" wrote:

> The slimebag forger "×" <ppeter...@uswaste.net> picked his ass,
> sniffed his fecal smeared finders, then typed wrote in message
>
> > BUSTED. Do the Google Search you LIAR RACIST BIGOT.
>
> Your pathetic attempts at race-baiting forgeries, like all your
> other lame forgeries have been exposed for all to see.

> > "- Vox Populi ©" wrote:
> > >
> > > The lying forging bastard "×" <ppeter...@uswaste.net> wrote in
message

> > > You been caught and exposed fabricating and forging your
> > > race-baiting posts, and this is yet another projection of your
> > > sick, bigoted mind.

-- The Taliban is no longer functioning as a government --
-- Islam=Racism
-- Finance terrorists - buy Afghanny heroin. --
-- You want Jihad you got it you piece of Shiite. --
-- The era of Arafart is over. --
-- Stop Racial Profiling..End Affirmative Action NOW! --
-- Biggest AIDS risk to women is sleeping with a bisexual man or a
injecting drug user --

From: "- Mr Ross" <vac...@mail.co>
Subject: Re: Any non-greedy Real Estate Agents in Boulder County?
Date: 1999/10/14
Newsgroups: boulder.general,co.general

Get the Where to Live magazine and
go through the smiling shiny faces plastered
on every page like some High School Year Book,
(are you buying a house or shopping for a date?)

Pick an really ugly agent,
i.e.: some obese older balding male or hideous
old-bag female

They'll work harder, for less, ...

====================================
Free LifeTime email aliases - Alias.org
Free Nationwide Searches - NumberFinder.com
5¢ Long Distance Calls - SuperPhone.net
US Trademark Searches - MarcasRegistradas.com

Hyperion Systems <hyper...@dimensional.com> wrote in article
<7tl5og$...@flatland.dimensional.com>...
: OK, my wife and I are looking for a house in Lafayette or Louisville.
: Our requirements are simple, something decent for $175,000. We've seen
: several, so don't tell us they don't exist. The problem is that the agent
: we've been working with, who came recommended from a friend, doesn't
: really seem interested in working with us. I suspect it's because the
: commission on a $175,000 house is only, what, $6,000? I think he'd rather
: focus on the $500,000 golf course homes. Also, another agent that came
: highly recommended from a co-worker doesn't want to work with us because,
: she said, she doesn't feel like she can work quickly enough for us in the
: fast Boulder-county market.
:
: So, anyone have really good experiences with an agent who is on the ball
: in Boulder county, who is not willing to pass up a commission on a
: "paltry" $175K sale, will listen and not show us $200K houses when we want
: to see $175K , and who doesn't mind the occasions when we have to bring
: our three-year-old son a showing with us?
:
: - OR -
:
: Anyone know of a good FSBO in this price range in Lafayette or Louisville?
:
: - John
: --
: Have you heard about ePipo yet?
: http://freepipo.cjb.net
:

From: "- Mr Ross" <noth...@notthere.net>
Subject: FS: Toro Snow Blower - $250
Date: 2000/06/26
Newsgroups: boulder.general,co.cos.ads,co.general

For Sale :

Toro 412 gas Snow Blower - great condition
Elect. Start option too

See pic: http://www.zanmai.com/photos/toro.jpg

Cost over $500 new
Specs: http://www.toro.com/home/snowthrower/powerthrow.html

Sell it now for $250

Call 303.499.2494

--------------------

From: "- Mr Ross" <nore...@noreturn.net>
Subject: FS: Kids Trek Mtn Bike - $100 like new
Date: 2000/06/15
Newsgroups: boulder.general,co.general

For Sale:

Excellent Condition - see pic
http://www.zanmai.com/photos/wesbike.jpg

- Trek 18 Speed
- 24" rims
- Handlebar extensions
- Grip shifters

Outgrew it ... sell for $100

Call Penny @ 303.499.2494

From: "- Mr Bill" <nos...@nono.no>
Newsgroups: boulder.general
Subject: Re: Refinancing mortgage?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:12:16 -0700

Call Eric Ross at SpiritMoney Mortgage, 303.546.0004

They can get just about anyone financed, or find a workable
solution that benefits your situation.

Very friendly, excellent service.

From: "- Mr Ross" <vac...@mail.co>
Subject: For Rent: Large Upscale Boulder Home
Date: 1999/10/07
Newsgroups: co.cos.general,co.denver.general,co.general

Large Boulder Home
For Rent, Long or Short Term negotiable.

Large Upscale Boulder Home
Convenient Quiet Location - Keewaydin Meadows
567 Black Hawk Rd (Baseline -> 55th South ->Aztec West->Black Hawk)

4 levels - 2500 sq. ft.
4 Large Bedrooms
3 Baths
Wall to Wall Carpet
Dishwasher
Side/Side Fridge w/ice maker
Microwave
Disposal
Vaulted Ceilings in Living Room
Separate Family room on own level w/ wet bar and fireplace w/insert
2 car attached garage
Washer and Dryer in basement
16x10 wood deck/patio off of dining room
Privacy Fenced yard
New very efficient gas furnace
New efficient gas water heater

Pets OK, No Smoking.
Perfect for Home Office setup.

$1975/month

Call Eric @ 303-589-5610

$1000 referral fee paid for tenants + lease !

From: "- Mr Ross" <vac...@mail.co>
Subject: WTB: Drivers Seat - black leather
Date: 1999/10/18
Newsgroups: alt.autos.audi

Wanted:

Late model 6-way power Black Leather
Driver's seat to retrofit my 86 5000cs ...

email me at seat at zanmai.com with details.

Cheers,

From: "- Mr Ross" <vac...@mail.co>
Subject: Re: => Nov. 26 - Buy Nothing Day ! <= pass it around ...
Date: 1999/11/24
Newsgroups: boulder.general,houston.general,la.general

.

: November 26 is " BUY NOTHING DAY! "
:
: http://BigTobacco.com
: jam the machine - b
:
:
: Pass it around !!
:
: --
: --
: "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within
: the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. On the road to
: tyranny, we've gone so far that polite political action is about
: as useless as a miniskirt in a convent."
: - Claire Wolfe, _101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution_
:
: ============================================
: Get a Free LifeTime email Aliases - www.Alias.org
: Free US Telephone Searches - NumberFinder.com
: 5¢ Long Distance calls to Germany - SuperPhone.net
: Free US Trademark Searches - MarcasRegistradas.com
: =============================================
:
:

chainsaw

Apr 1, 2005, 4:44:26 PM4/1/05

chainsaw

Apr 1, 2005, 4:41:46 PM4/1/05

If you're willing to imbue Congress with the investigatory acumen
necessary to fully and openly vet this issue I suggest that you've a far
higher level of confidence in our elected officials than I.

In like manner if you're willing to measure the actual stakes in this
geopolitical reshuffling at the trough of energy it should hardly come
as any surprise to you that, given their own southern region demographic
discord, the former Soviet Union has more than a passing interest in
this region and thus has been and will continue to be a force to be
reckoned with.

That it is now expedient to sweep a few indiscretions under the
intelligence carpet ought not be a great surprise, relations oft times
hinge on a studious disregard for past disputes.A convenient amnesia
regarding the actuals then is a balm between superpowers.

In the final analysis time will prove what the truth was - Assad will,
as I predicted come under heel, and the Bekka Valley will in due time
confirm the wisdom of removing Sod-em.

Don't bother to connect the dots now if that level of denial comforts
you, but have the humility to admit I was right when the game is concluded.

Daniel Packman

Apr 1, 2005, 5:00:08 PM4/1/05
In article <uej3e.3115488$Zm5.4...@news.easynews.com>,
chainsaw <sawpit> wrote:

>>>http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html

>> http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/politics/20050331_wmd_report.pdf

>In the final analysis time will prove what the truth was - Assad will,
>as I predicted come under heel, and the Bekka Valley will in due time
>confirm the wisdom of removing Sod-em.

Or not.

>Don't bother to connect the dots now if that level of denial comforts
>you, but have the humility to admit I was right when the game is concluded.

Getting the answer right is more important than ego.
I hope you feel the same way.

chainsaw

Apr 1, 2005, 7:06:19 PM4/1/05
Daniel Packman wrote:

>>>http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/politics/20050331_wmd_report.pdf

>>In the final analysis time will prove what the truth was - Assad will,
>>as I predicted come under heel, and the Bekka Valley will in due time
>>confirm the wisdom of removing Sod-em.
>

> Or not.

Either?

Or both?

Assad's acting like Ghadaffi now, and at least some weapons should be
trotted out to confirm Bush's prescience.

>>Don't bother to connect the dots now if that level of denial comforts
>>you, but have the humility to admit I was right when the game is concluded.
>

> Getting the answer right is more important than ego.
> I hope you feel the same way.

Depends which answer you refer too.

If we power seed democracy that lasts in the region, stabilize the
resources before the spigots run dry, and buy enough time for transition
to alternate energy I'll be pleased no matter the cost or tactics.

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 7:29:39 PM4/1/05

Because you're an amoral gutless chickenhawk scumbag who sends others
to die for your greed, lies and comfort. You deserve to be gutted and butchered
like the lowlife fascist swine that you are -- http://snipurl.com/dsbx

chainsaw

Apr 1, 2005, 7:30:28 PM4/1/05

STFU you beheading video posting, porno domain hosting, God-hating,
treasonous, scat-obsessed, freakish Boulder shitwad!

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 7:38:34 PM4/1/05

Sounds like your in Love, Spammy -- how quaint.

chainsaw

Apr 1, 2005, 7:39:27 PM4/1/05

...Vox Populi...

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 8:04:51 PM4/1/05

Vying for the non-sequitur prize Scum Bum ?

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 8:13:38 PM4/1/05
chainsaw wrote:

> "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:
> See posting history, Eric Ross:

Why?

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 1, 2005, 8:15:20 PM4/1/05

So was Hitler, you fascist jackass.

So why are YOU going to enlist and do your part, tough guy?

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 1, 2005, 10:58:44 PM4/1/05

> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

> It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader not a

> follower. History will bare this out.

al Quaeda wasn't bluffing.
9/11 really did happen.
You should see the movie by the same name - it's very revealing.

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 1, 2005, 10:58:39 PM4/1/05
"Acharya" <harin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

>> The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
>> massive stockpile of intelligence.

> It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
> secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
> intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader
> not a follower. History will bare this out.

You may call it "speculation", as do many Bush aplogists.
But since al Quaeda had already bombed WTC once, and we captured those
guys - it went from speculation to a massive stockpile of irrefutable proof.

--
"We had no way of knowing they would try to use airplanes to crash into
skyscrapers." - GWB

chainsaw

Apr 2, 2005, 12:12:27 AM4/2/05
"- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:

>>...Vox Populi...
>

> Vying for the non-sequitur prize

Denying your roots Lilith?

chainsaw

Apr 2, 2005, 12:09:48 AM4/2/05

It's YOUR history eric.

Daniel Packman

Apr 2, 2005, 12:13:09 AM4/2/05
In article <%ll3e.6941328$f47.1...@news.easynews.com>,
chainsaw <sawpit> wrote:
>Daniel Packman wrote:

>> Getting the answer right is more important than ego.
>> I hope you feel the same way.

>Depends which answer you refer too.

I was referring to the answer about the intelligence
problems associated with the WMD. Either they were
moved under our noses as you continue to assert or
they were never their as other sources including
the Presidential Commission have concluded. In either
case, an "answer" includes finding out what went wrong
and how we can get things right next time.

>If we power seed democracy that lasts in the region, stabilize the
>resources before the spigots run dry, and buy enough time for transition
>to alternate energy I'll be pleased no matter the cost or tactics.

All worthy ends, but they hardly justify all means
and all costs. Particularly when such tactics and
casualties may not be optimum to achieve those ends.

Acharya

Apr 2, 2005, 6:17:27 AM4/2/05
" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

The so-called professor doesn't even know the difference between fascism
and pluralistic democracy based on universal human rights. Time for his
re-education do you think?

Acharya

Apr 2, 2005, 6:17:28 AM4/2/05

> "Acharya" <harin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message
>
>>> The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
>>> massive stockpile of intelligence.
>
>> It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
>> secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
>> intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world
>> leader not a follower. History will bare this out.
>
> You may call it "speculation", as do many Bush aplogists.
> But since al Quaeda had already bombed WTC once, and we captured those
> guys - it went from speculation to a massive stockpile of irrefutable
> proof.

You are barking up the wrong tree. Saddam was involved in the 1993
attempt.and with the help of Al-qaeda it was done on 9/11/2001.

Sanders Kaufman

Apr 2, 2005, 12:58:54 PM4/2/05

> "Sanders Kaufman" <use...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

> You are barking up the wrong tree. Saddam was involved in the 1993
> attempt.and with the help of Al-qaeda it was done on 9/11/2001.

I'll just go ahead and take your word of honour on that one.

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 4, 2005, 12:17:26 PM4/4/05
chainsaw wrote:
> "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:
> > chainsaw wrote:
> >
> > > "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:
> > > See posting history, Eric Ross:
> >

> > Why?
> >

> It's YOUR history eric.

You can't ever get anything right, can you jackass?

chainsaw

Apr 4, 2005, 12:30:56 PM4/4/05
"- Prof. Jonez©" wrote:
> chainsaw wrote:

>>>Why?
>>>

>>It's YOUR history eric.
>

> You can't ever get anything right, can you jackass?

STFU eric.

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 4, 2005, 12:51:30 PM4/4/05
chainsaw wrote:

> "- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:
> > chainsaw wrote:

Playing with your strawman again Spammy? You'll get
another nasty yeast infection.

chainsaw

Apr 4, 2005, 1:27:46 PM4/4/05

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D7?= <ppeter...@uswaste.net>

chainsaw

Apr 4, 2005, 1:32:00 PM4/4/05
http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_3673489,00.html

BOULDER - Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani told a University of
Colorado audience Sunday that Ward Churchill should not be allowed to
teach because his remarks on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks were
irresponsible.

"The comments he made were very very damaging and very hurtful,"
Giuliani told a crowd of about 2,000 at the Coors Events Center...

"I think the remarks were extremely cruel," he told reporters prior to
his speech. "He inflicted a tremendous amount of pain on these families."

"I don't know the rules you have at the university," Giuliani told
reporters, "but if it were my school, I wouldn't want him teaching my kids."

"- Prof. Jonez坼

Apr 4, 2005, 2:28:47 PM4/4/05
chainsaw wrote:
> http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_3673489,00.html
>
> BOULDER - Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani told a University of
> Colorado audience Sunday that Ward Churchill should not be allowed to
> teach because his remarks on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks
> were irresponsible.

Fuck the fascist Ghouliani.

> "The comments he made were very very damaging and very hurtful,"
> Giuliani told a crowd of about 2,000 at the Coors Events Center...

Truth hurts, Bitch!

> "I think the remarks were extremely cruel,"

Yet no one gives a fuck what this adulterous slimebag Ghouliani
thinks.

> he told reporters prior to
> his speech. "He inflicted a tremendous amount of pain on these
> families."

Good, as small repayment of the pain the USA inflicts on the world.

> "I don't know the rules you have at the university," Giuliani told
> reporters,

Rules? It's called the Constitution asshat, read it sometime.

> "but if it were my school, I wouldn't want him teaching my
> kids."

Fuck you Ghoulinia, and fuck your ignorant kids.

chainsaw

Apr 4, 2005, 2:38:56 PM4/4/05
"- Prof. JonezŠ" wrote:

> Fuck you Ghoulinia

Salute our next PRESIDENT, you scum-traitor!

Ed Debevic

Sep 13, 2022, 4:39:01 PM9/13/22
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:32:29 -0700, " \"- Prof. Jonez©\""
<jo...@norcom.ca> wrote:

>Acharya wrote:
>> "U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
>> Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
>

>APRIL 10--Under pressure from the September 11 commission, the White House today
>declassified and released an intelligence digest given to President George W.
>Bush weeks before the 2001 terrorist attacks. The confidential President's Daily
>Brief (PDB) for August 6, 2001 contained a two-page section entitled "Bin Ladin
>Determined to Strike in US," and refers to possible hijacking attempts by Osama
>bin Laden disciples and the existence of about 70 FBI investigations into
>alleged al-Qaeda cells operating within the United States. The August 6 PDB, an
>excerpt from which you'll find below, was presented to Bush while he vacationed
>at his ranch in Crawford, Texas. The digest is prepared by the Central
>Intelligence Agency, an official from which briefs the president on the report's
>contents. While Bush critics have described the August 6 PDB as a warning of an
>impending al-Qaeda attack, Condoleezza Rice, Bush's national security adviser,
>testified Thursday
>

>> " "- Prof. Jonez©"" <jo...@norcom.ca> wrote in message

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary,
mother of God, pray for us sinners; now and at the hour of our death.