See US war crimes in Iraq! tvnl

1 view

Reggie

Aug 11, 2004, 10:54:15 AM8/11/04
HEADLINES and NEWS LINKS Courtesy of TvNewsLies.org

Aug-11-04____________________________________________________

HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#rights

*** See the US War crimes on Iraq
* Sudan faces new atrocity charges
* Danes stop handing over prisoners

WAR - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#war

* Gunmen Slay Top Shiite Faction Official
* US troops 'poised to storm Najaf'
* Fighting spreads across Shia Iraq
* Bomb explosion hits Iraqi market
* Occupation HQ attacked in central Baghdad
* Iraq on a knife-edge of instability
* US launches air strikes on Najaf
* Terrorized truckers balk at deliveries to
U.S. forces
* Iraqi south threatens break up

POLITICS - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news#politics

* Chart: Bush Ratings vs. Terror Alerts
* Texas Dem chairman angry with his party

ECONOMY - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news#economy

* Bush Says National Sales Tax Worth Considering
* Coal Miners Lose Health Benefits
* An investment vehicle rolling on four wheels
* New York crude breaks above 45 dollars a barrel

9/11 - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news#911

* German 9/11 trial in doubt after US blocks
witnesses

CONGRESS - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#congress

* Congressman Pleads Guilty to Kentucky Gun Charge
* Keyes Rips Obama's Views on Abortion

DOMESTIC - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#domestic

* Vermont Will Sue U.S. for the Right to Import
Drugs
* Halliburton Questioned on $1.8 Billion Iraq Work
* Ex - Workers Accuse Halliburton of Fraud
* Bush CIA pick stirs firestorm
* State Education Commissioner Jim Horne resigns
* Conscience calls IRS auditor re a secret deal to
allow a Silicon Valley company and its top executives
to escape at least $51 million in taxes
* Firefighters slam Bush cuts

ENVIRONMENT - LIFE ON EARTH - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#environment

* Administration to Sacrifice Western Wilderness
to Oil and Gas
* Judge bars U.S. from weakening rules for
'dolphin-safe' tuna

INTERNATIONAL - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#international

* Car bomb wounds several near Jerusalem
* Diplomacy sidelined as US targets Iran

MILITARY & VETERANS - http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#military

* Wounded Soldiers Are Adapting to Altered Lives
* Cemetery fight haunts some U.S. soldiers
* Four Navy Aviators on San Diego-Based Carrier
Listed as Missing
* Veterans Could Be Key to Nevada's Bigger Prize

JOURNALISM & MEDIA- http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#media

* C-SPAN shelves 'Booknotes'
* Stewart gets serious, why won't reporters?
Don’t forget to check out today’s smile!
http://tvnewslies.org/html/smile_.html

Please help us fight corporate media deception!
Select a premium gift for any donation to our non-profit site!
http://tvnewslies.org/html/donate.html

=> Vox Populi ©

Aug 11, 2004, 12:24:20 PM8/11/04

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden.
It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we
find him." ~ George Bush Jr. 2001-09-13

"I don't know where he (bin Laden) is. I have no idea and I
really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our
priority." ~ George Bush Jr. 2002-03-13

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in
order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada.
So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes."
~George W. Bush on how he dodged the
Vietnam draft---1994

ÞÞ Mozzie ³rd »\(òvó\)« .

Aug 12, 2004, 1:38:54 AM8/12/04
"=> Vox Populi ©" <v...@popu.li> wrote in message news:1LrSc.20$dm1....@news.uswest.net...

Bush is Lower Than Scum
& 'as dumB as they come'...

=> Vox Populi ©

Aug 12, 2004, 11:12:26 AM8/12/04

Which is why the U$$A *deserves* to have him as President ...

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden.
It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

~ George Bush Jr. 2001-Sept.

"I don't know where he (bin Laden) is. I have no idea and I
really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

~ George Bush Jr. 2002-Mar.

Ed Debevic

Sep 14, 2022, 8:54:50 PM9/14/22
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:38:54 GMT, ŢŢ Mozzie łrd »\(ňvó\)« .
<mozzie.lie...@the.alzheimers.untrust-worthy.illiterats.org>
wrote:
Almost as bad as a lowly homosexual Greek jew lover