=> Army to Courtmartial U$ soldiers for speaking truth about Iraq boondoggle ...!

!

Jul 19, 2003, 9:09:01 PM7/19/03

"- Vox Populi ©" <v...@popu.li> wrote

> Now this IS funny ... shut up and die for the Bu$h Mob's lies you stupid
> grunts, and no
> whining about it either
>

> Posted on Fri, Jul. 18, 2003
>
> Grumbling U.S. Troops May Face Punishment

Hell, that's nothing. Wait until the troops get REALLY fed up and start
mowing the ragheads down My Lai-style

=> Vox Populi ©

Jul 19, 2003, 10:00:50 PM7/19/03

"!" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "- Vox Populi Š" <v...@popu.li> wrote

Or fragging their own COs and/or deserting ... Vietnam style

BooBoo

Jul 20, 2003, 3:28:46 AM7/20/03

"!" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Hell, that's nothing. Wait until the troops get REALLY fed up and start
> mowing the ragheads down My Lai-style

Saddam would wet himself with glee at the prospect of US troops doing
this.....

Maria

Jul 20, 2003, 8:01:19 AM7/20/03
Shame on you Jeff

> One officer was fragged at the very start of all this - the soldier
> threw a grenade into a command post tent
> So we have grunts fragging
> We have guerilla style tactics
> We have the US public whining about casualties
> mmm kinda harks back to another conflict doesn't it
>
> Advice to US troops when Shitzfeld says you are going in home in Spet
> etc
> 1. Ask him what year
> 2. Is that in or out of a body bag
>

> __
> Still no WMD and the US still full of shit

Ed Debevic

Sep 13, 2022, 4:38:53 PM9/13/22
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary,
mother of God, pray for us sinners; now and at the hour of our death.