Farid Rohani/Deev & Mash-Ghasem

Deev-Kosh

Jun 1, 2007, 1:48:28 AM6/1/07
Paid hirelings, criminal thugs and agent provacateurs of the national
satanic assemblies of the bahaim of the United States and Canada's
Internet Committees. Rohani is a indicted white collar criminal in
Canada with ties to the international criminal syndicate of the bahaim
Sangsari mob dispersed between Costa Rica and the Persian Gulf. These
people (Rohani especially) have ties to the convicted mob of criminals
busted last year by the Indian government. Both of them as well as
their masters in Haifa, Toronto and Wilmette have a very short time
left.

HINDUSTANI TIMES

July 13th, 2006

SPY RING BUSTED? - Bahai trustees accused of embezzling funds

NAZIYA Alvi
New Delhi

IN A complaint filed in a city court, a few trustees of the National
Spiritual Assembly of Bahais of India have been accused of espionage
by their colleagues. Apparently, they were supplying classified
documents from India's defence establishments to Israeli and Iranian
spying agencies and making huge amounts in foreign currency.
Taking cognisance of the complaint, the additional chief metropolitan
magistrate, Kamini Lau, has directed the Economic Offence Wing Cell to
immediately register a case against the accused persons. The court has
also asked the cell to file a status report with it by August 10.

As per the allegations in the complaint, one of the accused, N.K.
Bhudhiraja, general manager of finance with the spiritual
organisation, forged an identity card and af fixed his photograph on
an armed forces concessions form for fee baggage allowance, which is
needed for military officials travelling to places in India and
abroad.
Apparently, he also used to travel under the fictitious name of
'Captain S. Budhiraja' of the air force station at Yelahanka.

Apparently, the accused, by using such impersonations and forgery
managed to clandestinely penetrate into the prohibited defence
establishment of the country and get hold of classified documents. In
turn, he supplied the sensitive documents to spying agencies in Israel
and Iran in return of foreign currency.

The complaint has also alleged that the stamp of the air force station
at Yelahanka had been forged with some amount of accuracy and was
being used by the accused trustees of the 'spiritual assembly'.

The complaint also alleges that another accused, Payam Shoghi, also a
trustee with the society, is in truth an Iranian national. He
fraudulently got his name inserted in the ration card of another
accused and also got it attested.

On the basis of the ration card he managed to procure an Indian
passport. The complaint also states that such passports have been
issued to a number of other foreigners by the accused people through a
similar fashion of forgery.

The counsel of three complainants Swadesh Kumar, Khub Singh and
Gulshan Kumar told the court that they have definitive documentary
evidence to prove that the accused were, in addition to the other
violations,
involved in a large scale Hawala transaction network.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/articles/India/20060818/425696.html

India
HC stays arrest of Lotus temple trustees
New Delhi | August 18, 2006 9:39:31 PM IST

The Delhi High Court today stayed the arrest of the trustees and
management committee members of Delhi's Lotus temple, till September
25
on a complaint registered with the Delhi Police.

Justice A K Sikri directed the Economic Offence Wing(EOW) of the Delhi
Police not to arrest the trustees and management committee members of
the Lotus temple, founded by the Bahai faith, till the next date of
hearing.

Trial Judge Kamini Lau, on the complaint of some of the former
employees of the temple, had directed the Delhi Police to lodge a
complaint against the trustees and management committee members who
were allegedly involved in smuggling of classified defence documents,
hawala transactions and religious conversions.

The trustees and members, some of them from Iran, also procured about
80 Indian passports by submitting false address proof, Counsel S S
Tripathy and Sandeep Jain said.

Incidentally, Zina Sorabjee, the wife of former Attorney General of
India Soli Sorabjee, is one of the trustees of the Lotus Temple, a
tourist attraction in the capital.

Senior Counsel K K Sud appearing for the Bahai temple sought direction
of the Court for quashing the FIR.

After lodging an FIR, the Delhi Police arrested Iranian Payam Shoghi
from Indira Gandhi International Airport while fleeing from the
country
to Columbia on August 16.

The police had lodged the complaint against nine beneficiaries which
included trustees and members of the managing committee.

UNI PAT AK ND1938

New Delhi

High Court stays arrest of Lotus temple trustees

http://www.hindu.com/2006/08/19/stories/2006081914800400.htm

NEW DELHI: The Delhi High Court on Friday stayed the arrest of the
[...]

Attorney General of India Soli Sorabjee, is one of the trustees.- UNI

Message has been deleted

Viv

Jun 1, 2007, 5:37:19 AM6/1/07

And yet that news story never went anywhere and remains firmly in the
realm of unsybstantiated allegation - but then that's your feeding
layer isn't it?

Deev-Kosh

Jun 1, 2007, 7:05:02 AM6/1/07
Anything that does not sing the praises of the haifan bahaim cult -
like all cults - remains in the realm of unsubstantiated allegation to
these cultists. Truth does not matter to these people. Only bogus
propaganda. Up is down; down is up. White is black. Good is bad.
Meanwhile Payam Shoghi is still in India with his passport held by
Indian authorities pending his day in court.

Message has been deleted

Viv

Jun 1, 2007, 8:50:46 AM6/1/07

Deev

Jun 1, 2007, 10:55:16 AM6/1/07
Adonis

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/a/adrian-adonis.php

Yek kari nakon loo loo khor khore biyad bokoret.

"Deev-Kosh" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Jun 1, 2007, 7:51:33 PM6/1/07
On Jun 2, 12:55 am, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Adonis
>
> http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/a/adrian-adonis.php
>
> Yek kari nakon loo loo khor khore biyad bokoret.

Begoo loo-loo biyaad. Man montazeresham! Salam-i-Babak-ham
beferest ;-)

Deev

Jun 1, 2007, 8:00:18 PM6/1/07
I heard they had beaten you up once already. Why would wnat another
beating???

"Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathto....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Jun 1, 2007, 8:04:07 PM6/1/07
On Jun 2, 10:00 am, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I heard they had beaten you up once already. Why would wnat another
> beating???

You're the one who said the loo-loo is coming. And I'm the one who got
rid of this loo-loo who has presently imprisoned himself in Dubai and
refuses to set foot in Australia anymore, lest one of the countless
enemies he's made here either puts a bullet in his stinking skull, or
hauls his sorry ass permanently into the slammer...

Deev

Jun 1, 2007, 8:08:39 PM6/1/07
Tell me how it feels to be beaten?
Why do you keep skirting around the issue. You were either beaten or not.

People are not dumb- except a couple of people here in SCI - and they can
see right through you when you dont answer.

Did the BAhai's beat you up?

"Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathto....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Jun 1, 2007, 8:15:05 PM6/1/07
On Jun 2, 10:08 am, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tell me how it feels to be beaten?

Why should I tell you, when I can show you directly. Come over here to
Quuensland, Australia in your demonic flesh and I'll show you how I
will beat you half to death...

Deev

Jun 1, 2007, 8:26:51 PM6/1/07
SO you were beaten up by the Bahai's that is where the hatred comes from.

You could have just said no. You like to deny things -with a passion- if you
feel it is not true. Then like a little girl , if some one say anything that
is true like you declaring bankruptcy or being beaten, you become quiet and
almost are in tears.

Its ok boo boo. Mommy will kiss it better.

By the way, say hi to Abedian. I hear he is doing really well down there.

"Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathto....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Jun 1, 2007, 8:28:38 PM6/1/07
Message has been deleted

stevebl...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2007, 10:50:22 PM6/3/07
On Jun 2, 10:08 am, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tell me how it feels to be beaten?
> Why do you keep skirting around the issue. You were either beaten or not.
>
> People are not dumb- except a couple of people here in SCI - and they can
> see right through you when you dont answer.
>
> Did the BAhai's beat you up?
>
> "Death to Haifan Bahaism" <deathto.bahai...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1180742647....@a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
> > Attorney General of India Soli Sorabjee, is one of the trustees.- UNI- Hide quoted text -

And, how did you feel beatean up together with your co-thinker LAT
Qasem?
I only thought you were a Bahai and a LAT but did not know you had
criminal background too. The plot thickens!