Salute to all Apostates online

RBRK

Dec 26, 2005, 12:59:09 PM12/26/05
Salute to all Apostates online

You are honest, brave, truthful, steadfast and courageous
individuals.....

You are holding on and fighting for the true ideals of humanity with
utmost
sincerity and unshakeable integrity with your posts on this board which
most
of the time has the appearance of the izlamist world itself, i.e. under
attack
by hateful, stupid izlamist arabs and most ignorant rejects & loosers of
societies, like arab prisoners, murderess and rapists.

You have been showing qualities of high moral character while standing in
this
ocean of hate like an unmovable solid rock defending the beleaguered,
dispossessed, oppressed, and under attack non-moooooozlims in all four
corners of the
world.

Your posts have the same inspirational effect on this NG as President
G.W. Bush has on the majority of civilized free thinkers who know what
the true nature of arab izlam is.

Carry on your struggle with dark arab izlamism & wahabists online. You
will definitely win by exposing the true nature of arab izlam and its
savage leader who declared himself a prophet to steal, murder, enslave
and rape women and children.
The Arabs made the biggest mistake in attacking United States.
It is the beginning of the end of the izlamist arab savegry and the dawn
of
freedom for individuality.

Savage nature of arab Izlamism has been exposed and it is going down the
toilet.
Thanks to USA, President G.W. Bush.
Warning there are arab izlamist forgers and cockroaches amongst us,
proceed with
RAID.

May God bless you all.

heehee

TAKTAZ

Dec 26, 2005, 1:01:16 PM12/26/05
RBRK <Sar...@Irani.com> wrote in

If this doesn't say it all..nothing does

Warning there are izlamist forgers and trolls amongst us,
proceed with caution

Salah Jafar

Dec 26, 2005, 1:23:23 PM12/26/05
He has been an inspiration as my toilet , this dummy RBRH is no more than a
useless punk who will end up selling Iranian yogurt to the Arabs in his
future Liquor store. He is really an entertainment, I was looking for him in
the past two days because my hemorrhoid were in the way
"TAKTAZ" <Tak...@Irani.com> wrote in message

Salah Jafar

Dec 26, 2005, 1:28:40 PM12/26/05
I would not trust you to lead a pack of pig, you are too stupid to lead or
to become a leader. The only position for you is to clean Mullah's dicks.
Salah Jafar
"RBRK" <Sar...@Irani.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Mullah Sertegh

Dec 26, 2005, 1:46:07 PM12/26/05
My dear muslim brother,
If I were you I would not utter such language to counter the kinds of
RBRK. We are all trying to create a good face for Islam to the world (by
whatever means, through Al-jazira, BBC, Times, CNN, etc) and we are
spending a lot of money for doing it. But unfortunately we can not be
successful if you and my other young arab muslim brothers react to
infidels like this RBRK.

"Salah Jafar" <cod...@hotmail.com> wrote in

RBRK

Dec 26, 2005, 1:49:57 PM12/26/05
Hey mullah,
By whatever means you must mean taghieh. heehee

By the way,
Forget about the porkistani.
He is already stuck in my roach motel. heehee

Mullah Sertegh <ser...@hojatieh.com> wrote in

Salah Jafar

Dec 26, 2005, 1:58:46 PM12/26/05
Brother, this guy is an Iranian Jew who's parent were part of the theft ring
under the apostate Shah. Sometime to deal with a criminal you cannot sit
idle and a allow this dog Reeking Body Rotten Kid (RBRK) to attack without
giving him some of his own Medicine.
Salah Jafar
"Mullah Sertegh" <ser...@hojatieh.com> wrote in message
> [...]

RBRK

Dec 26, 2005, 2:15:07 PM12/26/05
My dear brother,

I've been following him for 2 years now and doing a lot of duas so he
would stop questioning Islam.

How do you know he is a jew? Has he told you so? As I recall, he said
that he is an ex-Muslim. Don't you know that calling someone a jew to
justify an action is against Islamic principals?
After all, Isam is a religion of Peace. That is the message we want to
send out.

"Salah Jafar" <cod...@hotmail.com> wrote in

RBRK

Dec 26, 2005, 2:19:32 PM12/26/05
oh shit. heehee
ever mind.

Yours truly
Mullah Sertegh

Got you!

ROFLMAO

Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut

Dec 26, 2005, 2:54:08 PM12/26/05
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:28:40 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <cod...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I would not trust you to lead a pack of pig, you are too stupid to lead or
>to become a leader. The only position for you is to clean Mullah's dicks.
>Salah Jafar

Even if this deprives you of your livelihood?

RBRK

Dec 26, 2005, 3:15:01 PM12/26/05
Hey porkistani,
Now you know why I call you an izlamist idiot.
I gave you a hint (CNN,Times...) in my first post under Mullah Sertegh but
you did not catch it.

You better change your handle.

heehee

Salah Jafar

Dec 26, 2005, 3:44:17 PM12/26/05
Sometime I wonder if you are making any sense, Prozac will do you right. Ex
Muslim or other wise, Islam reject gays and homosexual. He has no choice
except to choose. He choose Homosexuality.
Salah Jafar

"RBRK" <Sar...@Irani.com> wrote in message

Salah Jafar

Dec 26, 2005, 3:53:01 PM12/26/05
Or deprive your fmily.
Salah Jafar
"Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut" <rizv...@optonline.net> wrote in
message news:ldi0r1l2s0h0mf26k...@4ax.com...

Sirknight67

Dec 26, 2005, 7:03:02 PM12/26/05
well you have chosen both islam and homosexuality, I guess you're the
perfect example of harmony!

Sirknight67

Dec 26, 2005, 7:04:04 PM12/26/05
you mean the future liqior store where you will mop the floors and sell
slurpees for under the minimum wage while you wait to get your visa you
pukistani maggot?

Sirknight67

Dec 26, 2005, 7:05:10 PM12/26/05
you wouldn't trust RBK to lead a pack of pigs? Well that's natural,
because he has been leading your kind (Pigs) to the slaughterhouse ever
since he came on this newsgroup, so get ready for the slaughterhouse
pukistani!

Sirknight67

Dec 26, 2005, 7:06:19 PM12/26/05
hehehehehe

enghadr een khar hast ke dozareesh nayoftad lol

damet garm!

mash_ghasem

Dec 26, 2005, 8:24:11 PM12/26/05
Salah Jafar wrote:
> I would not trust you to lead a pack of pig,

So Paki pigs don't join ;-)

.

mash_ghasem

Dec 26, 2005, 8:27:41 PM12/26/05

Truly if that doesn't say it all, nothing will. Garbage Pakis and
muslims are around so use your face mask.