global binding of criminals, "rubber stamped" by God

David Dalton

Sep 1, 2021, 2:07:03 AM9/1/21
I am an avatar type similar to Jacob, Moses, and Jesus. At
the moment I doubt that Mohammed was an avatar type,
but if he had a blue rose vision then I would be wrong. But I
do consider him to be a Prophet/guru/missionary/Founder type,
and I have resolved to not start a new religion.

My main stack global species balance working was fully on
by 12:44 a.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time (0314 UTC,
7:44 a.m. in Kabul; they are in a half hour time zone like
me) September 1, 2021. That may affect dietary choices
but also bias against murder, suicide, and captivity not
prescribed by the main stack healing circle prescriptions.

My main stack healing circle prescriptions working was
full on by 12:56 a.m. (0326 UTC, 7:56 a.m. in Kabul)
September 1, 2021. This was implemented by my
three local deities Gaia, Sola, and Luna, but has been
“rubber stamped” by my top deity God, the ruler of the
region all/everything. This “rubber stamping” should be
evident to anyone ordained by human or humans
to priest level or equivalent but not higher (i.e. not
if they can ordain someone to priest level), who should
now have confession divination ability and would be
able to advise criminals experiencing warning signs.

Many sins including racism, sexism, otherreligionophobia,
homophobia, lesbophobia, transphobia, incompatible
attraction, pedophilia, blind adherence to scripture, and
many more have been adjusted to something better
as of 2:23 a.m. (0453 UTC, 9:23 a.m. in Kabul)
September 1, 2021.

I hope this leads to a more peaceful transition in
Afghanistan and elsewhere, if not I will have to
try again.

Let me know if you notice any effects, and feel
free to pass this on to ordained individuals.
Note that those ordained to bishop level or equivalent,
(the lowest level that can ordain to level[s] below
him or her) or higher, and also many good and
knowledgeable individuals ordained to priest
level or equivalent, are now secondary avatar
types and have matchmaking ability, in the
same way that Jesus’s apostles and others
gained healing ability at Pentecost.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Sep 3, 2021, 2:36:44 AM9/3/21
On Sep 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26DF500500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I am an avatar type similar to Jacob, Moses, and Jesus. At
> the moment I doubt that Mohammed was an avatar type,
> but if he had a blue rose vision then I would be wrong. But I
> do consider him to be a Prophet/guru/missionary/Founder type,
> and I have resolved to not start a new religion.

This week (Sept.1--6) is the 30th anniversary of my first and
most significant waning crescent high, which culminated in
a naked sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision
from pre-sunset Sept. 5 to pre-dawn Sept. 6. The
equivalent lunar phase to then is a couple of days
before that this year.

I hope I don’t have to wait for three more years until
the 33rd (three sunspot cycles) anniversary.

If you are interested in further progress see my recent and
ongoing posts on alt.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2021, 3:50:10 AM9/13/21
On Sep 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26DF500500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

I have tried again, this time with the four judges
God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna, ranked in that order
(God is highest ranked) who will (or hopefully have)
activate what they unanimously accept of my workings.