Re: Shit face Ѿƭ¹·Êº Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 is mentally ill. Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan", like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Dec 18, 2010, 11:44:10 PM12/18/10
to
No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> So, do you know this ugly Philippino lesbian then? Have you met her?

>
>
> On Dec 16, 9:34 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
> > > like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke.
> >
> > A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man his
> > Rights!
> > The Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Dec 19, 2010, 1:45:18 AM12/19/10
to
Thought so. You're not all that far from the target,beacuse shit face 丫
骗狗屎 Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 underwent a failed sex-change op. She
still got tits but she ain't got no dick.

On Dec 18, 8:44 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!
>
> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > So, do you know this ugly Philippino lesbian then? Have you met her?
>
> > On Dec 16, 9:34 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > > Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
> > > > like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke.
>
> > > A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man his
> > > Rights!

> > > The Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Dec 21, 2010, 12:30:53 AM12/21/10
to
KJV 19:12, exactly my point.
The Burned St. Jon because of such Bigotry!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Dec 21, 2010, 1:11:03 AM12/21/10
to
Your "point" was:

"A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man
his Rights!
The Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!"

When asked whether you know the lesbian in question, you said:

"No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!"

And now you revert to:

"KJV 19:12, exactly my point. The Burned St. Jon because of such
Bigotry!"

You have no evidence to support your calling me a "Chauvinist who has
been denied a Man his Rights". Do you deny your man's rights, Thieca?


On Dec 20, 9:30 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> KJV 19:12, exactly my point.
> The Burned St. Jon because of such Bigotry!
>
>
>
> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> > Thought so. You're not all that far from the target,beacuse shit face Ѿ
> > ƭ ʺ Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 underwent a failed sex-change op. She


> > still got tits but she ain't got no dick.
>
> > On Dec 18, 8:44 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!
>
> > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > > So, do you know this ugly Philippino lesbian then? Have you met her?
>
> > > > On Dec 16, 9:34 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > > > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > > > > Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
> > > > > > like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke.
>
> > > > > A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man his
> > > > > Rights!
> > > > > The Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!- Hide quoted text -
>

> > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Dec 24, 2010, 12:26:31 AM12/24/10
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> Your "point" was:
>
> "A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man
> his Rights!

> They Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!"


>
> When asked whether you know the lesbian in question, you said:
>
> "No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!"
>
> And now you revert to:
>
> "KJV 19:12, exactly my point. The Burned St. Jon because of such
> Bigotry!"
>
> You have no evidence to support your calling me a "Chauvinist who has
> been denied a Man his Rights". Do you deny your man's rights, Thieca?

Sorta Kinda!
I AM the "Billy Goat with Tits", may be itty bitty titty committee, but I was born
with Eggs, regardless of what hangs between my legs!

>
>
> On Dec 20, 9:30ย pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > KJV 19:12, exactly my point.
> > The Burned St. Jon because of such Bigotry!
> >
> >
> >
> > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> > > Thought so. You're not all that far from the target,beacuse shit face ัพ
> > > ฦญ สบ Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 underwent a failed sex-change op. She


> > > still got tits but she ain't got no dick.

KJV MT 19:12, Eunuch Tribe has a tendency to be that way!

>
> >
> > > On Dec 18, 8:44 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > > No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!
> >
> > > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > > > So, do you know this ugly Philippino lesbian then? Have you met her?
> >
> > > > > On Dec 16, 9:34 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > > > > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > > > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > > > > > Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
> > > > > > > like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke.
> >
> > > > > > A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man his
> > > > > > Rights!
> > > > > > The Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > - Show quoted text -

Seen a few Hunters around!
They don't like getting caught!
Fag's take their term away from the Anal Retentives, and suddenly they cry foul.
They claim We are the ones HURTING PEOPLE!
WE Attack People!
Like the Preacher who leads Marches against Funerals, claiming GOD hates America,
because of its views on Homosexuals!
Sure does, America is behind the rest of the more LIBERAL World!
America still allows Gays to be Hunted Prey!
Denies them Basic Human Rights!
Refuses them Protection of the Statute!
When in opposite to the Constitution or Bible, these Loving Christians Alter their
Sacred Word!
God gave the 10 Commandments!
Moses, wrote the Laws of Leviticus! (MT 19:10)

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Dec 24, 2010, 12:33:58 AM12/24/10
to
So, you just wanted to proclaim publicly that you are a homo.


On Dec 23, 9:26 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > Your "point" was:
>
> > "A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man
> > his Rights!
> > They Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!"
>
> > When asked whether you know the lesbian in question, you said:
>
> > "No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!"
>
> > And now you revert to:
>
> > "KJV 19:12, exactly my point. The Burned St. Jon because of such
> > Bigotry!"
>
> > You have no evidence to support your calling me a "Chauvinist who has
> > been denied a Man his Rights". Do you deny your man's rights, Thieca?
>
> Sorta Kinda!
> I AM the "Billy Goat with Tits", may be itty bitty titty committee, but I was born
> with Eggs, regardless of what hangs between my legs!
>
>
>

> > On Dec 20, 9:30 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


> > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > KJV 19:12, exactly my point.
> > > The Burned St. Jon because of such Bigotry!
>
> > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> > > > Thought so. You're not all that far from the target,beacuse shit face Ѿ
> > > > ƭ ʺ Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 underwent a failed sex-change op. She

> Moses, wrote the Laws of Leviticus! (MT 19:10)- Hide quoted text -

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Dec 28, 2010, 11:22:34 PM12/28/10
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> So, you just wanted to proclaim publicly that you are a homo.

No, that I am THE, Strange Woman, of LEGENDS!
The Child of Lugh, "Luck" of the Irish, or the LAKE.
GOD, gave me the teachings of the Sethians, had the Arianhod tell me my name!
<><
and Bid me call the Tribes!
Just that Sethians are First Call, and have the most to accomplish Right Now!

>
>
> On Dec 23, 9:26ย pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > Your "point" was:
> >
> > > "A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man
> > > his Rights!
> > > They Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!"
> >
> > > When asked whether you know the lesbian in question, you said:
> >
> > > "No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!"
> >
> > > And now you revert to:
> >
> > > "KJV 19:12, exactly my point. The Burned St. Jon because of such
> > > Bigotry!"
> >
> > > You have no evidence to support your calling me a "Chauvinist who has
> > > been denied a Man his Rights". Do you deny your man's rights, Thieca?
> >
> > Sorta Kinda!
> > I AM the "Billy Goat with Tits", may be itty bitty titty committee, but I was born
> > with Eggs, regardless of what hangs between my legs!
> >
> >
> >
> > > On Dec 20, 9:30 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > > KJV 19:12, exactly my point.
> > > > The Burned St. Jon because of such Bigotry!
> >
> > > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> > > > > Thought so. You're not all that far from the target,beacuse shit face ัพ
> > > > > ฦญ สบ Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 underwent a failed sex-change op. She

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Dec 28, 2010, 11:43:49 PM12/28/10
to
Whatever - you're just a fudge packer !


On Dec 28, 8:22 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > So, you just wanted to proclaim publicly that you are a homo.
>
> No, that I am THE, Strange Woman, of LEGENDS!
> The Child of Lugh, "Luck" of the Irish, or the LAKE.
> GOD, gave me the teachings of the Sethians, had the Arianhod tell me my name!
> <><
> and Bid me call the Tribes!
> Just that Sethians are First Call, and have the most to accomplish Right Now!
>
>
>
>
>

> > On Dec 23, 9:26 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


> > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > > Your "point" was:
>
> > > > "A woman this Chauvinist can't handle, like Thieca, she denies a Man
> > > > his Rights!
> > > > They Burned St.Jon for that ya know!!"
>
> > > > When asked whether you know the lesbian in question, you said:
>
> > > > "No, I just Side with the Billy Goats with Tits!"
>
> > > > And now you revert to:
>
> > > > "KJV 19:12, exactly my point. The Burned St. Jon because of such
> > > > Bigotry!"
>
> > > > You have no evidence to support your calling me a "Chauvinist who has
> > > > been denied a Man his Rights". Do you deny your man's rights, Thieca?
>
> > > Sorta Kinda!
> > > I AM the "Billy Goat with Tits", may be itty bitty titty committee, but I was born
> > > with Eggs, regardless of what hangs between my legs!
>
> > > > On Dec 20, 9:30 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > > > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > > > KJV 19:12, exactly my point.
> > > > > The Burned St. Jon because of such Bigotry!
>
> > > > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> > > > > > Thought so. You're not all that far from the target,beacuse shit face Ѿ
> > > > > > ƭ ʺ Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 underwent a failed sex-change op. She

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Dec 31, 2010, 10:55:52 PM12/31/10
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> Whatever - you're just a fudge packer !

Unlike you I believe in Personal Hygiene!

abia...@my-deja.com

unread,
Jan 1, 2011, 12:38:18 AM1/1/11
to
Hi,

“Anti-DabianchenVirus” used to fake as a black guy to harass black
netters and got exposed by me, he also used a lot of IDs to harass
other netters.

In order to retaliate against me, a Taiwanese guy, he and another
weirdo rst0wxyz are using stolen “Filipino” girl’s photos to call me
“Filipino dyke”. Both are well known weirdoes in our
soc.culture.china. :-)


On Jan 1, 11:55 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 1, 2011, 2:02:49 AM1/1/11
to
On Dec 31, 7:55 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:

So, you admit to being a homo fudge packer !

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 1, 2011, 2:03:03 AM1/1/11
to
On Dec 31, 9:38 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> “Anti-DabianchenVirus” used to fake as a black guy to harass black
> netters and got exposed by me, he also used a lot of IDs to harass
> other netters.
>
> In order to retaliate against me, a Taiwanese guy, he and another
> weirdo rst0wxyz are using stolen “Filipino” girl’s photos to call me
> “Filipino dyke”. Both are well known weirdoes in our
> soc.culture.china. :-)

Ha-ha! Prove it!

Here's proof that you, abianchen/Meichi/report2009, are not "a guy
from Taiwan", like you claim, but an ugly Philippino dyke.

On Jul 13, 12:40 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:
> Hey Psycho Xangdi (aka Chairman Mao Says), not sure you want to prove
> abianchen is your Chinese daddy or Meichi is your Filipino mom or
> report2009 is your Chinese grandpa? I am sure abianchen has no problem
> being your Chinese dad since he is your mom's best client. Who knows,
> maybe abianchen is your bio daddy, want to test DNA?

Unable to refute the overwhelming evidence proving that shit face 狗屎
Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 is an ugly Philippino lesbian
pathological liar, she reverts to her moron mode of childish taunts
against Xangdi's parents, going as far as to present herself as
"Xangdi's father"! This sort of writing can only come from a demented
person with no self-respect and certainly no morals.

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",

but
an ugly Philippino dyke:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/31e3f301c13dbbbe...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fc81fe43d9c693e2...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 can't read/write Chinese other
than cutting-and-pasting from the internet:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7576019d05116a21...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/2820117f3da3ac55...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/83029bb548080af5...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/dd8518ec6dab245a...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is a pathological liar:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ee41fc07a8921a88...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fdeab5e65d151e9c...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4bdc7458cbd88491...
mode=source
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/90a8fd496d942f91...
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/240eb703ddb7713e...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 makes persitent childish and
girlish claims:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7d3d15d1e66e4876...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is a loser:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8af8fda3a280e511...

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is childish and repetitive:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/5646b3ef057db25d...

rst9

unread,
Jan 1, 2011, 10:04:24 AM1/1/11
to
Ha-ha! A likely story - everything psychotic brainless spineless crazy
sleazy slimy filthy evil ugly abianchen/report2009/abum_chump slut
cunt chattering monkey say is a lie - you are a pathological LIAR, and
you are now wangling everything you can to cover it up.

You can bet your life that I will continue to expose you to everyone
in these newsgroups - until the day you die!

LOL! You couldn't even translate the article you yourself cut-and-
pasted from the internet - all you could do was give a concise
summary. What was asked for was a "translation", but then, being a
failed 5th-grader, you wouldn't know the difference, would you, puta
Meichi/abianchen/report2009 ? And your lesbian client hasn't come to
do the translating for you! You can't read/write Chinese without a
translator. How pathetically stupid and uneducated you are!

Hey, better "oops and hide", because the Feds are catching up on
illegal immigrants - specially ugly Philippino lesbian whores like
you.

Hey, shit face 丫骗狗屎 Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009! Tell everyone here
why you hate your own Philippino people so much, that you renounced
your own ethnic group and your gender to become "a guy from Taiwan"?
Must be because of your FAILED sex-change operation that made you look
like this, huh:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/ ?

Did you get your plastic surgeon from Google as well?

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 3, 2011, 12:15:14 AM1/3/11
to

"abia...@my-deja.com" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> �Anti-DabianchenVirus� used to fake as a black guy to harass black
> netters and got exposed by me, he also used a lot of IDs to harass
> other netters.

Seems to be the Sassers absolute Goal in Life!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 3, 2011, 12:16:49 AM1/3/11
to
I admit to being born a Hermaphrodite!!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 3, 2011, 12:17:34 AM1/3/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> On Dec 31, 9:38Â pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>


> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > “Anti-DabianchenVirus” used to fake as a black guy to harass black
> > netters and got exposed by me, he also used a lot of IDs to harass
> > other netters.
> >
> > In order to retaliate against me, a Taiwanese guy, he and another
> > weirdo rst0wxyz are using stolen “Filipino” girl’s photos to call me
> > “Filipino dyke”. Both are well known weirdoes in our
> > soc.culture.china. :-)
>
> Ha-ha! Prove it!

You do a good enough job of that yourself!!

rst0wxyz

unread,
Jan 3, 2011, 12:25:43 AM1/3/11
to
On Jan 2, 9:17 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > On Dec 31, 9:38 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

Here is the prove. She had done enough to prove this is a picture of
her. She can not deny it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52751169@N06/4861606470/

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 3, 2011, 1:33:12 AM1/3/11
to
On Jan 2, 9:16 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> I admit to being born a Hermaphrodite!!!

So, what are your other excuses for being a homo?


> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > On Dec 31, 7:55 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > > Whatever - you're just a fudge packer !
>
> > > Unlike you I believe in Personal Hygiene!
>

> > So, you admit to being a homo fudge packer !- Hide quoted text -

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 5, 2011, 11:30:46 PM1/5/11
to

rst0wxyz wrote:

As a Shape Shifter who "Chose a Name" for myself,
SO FUCKING WHAT????

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 5, 2011, 11:33:31 PM1/5/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> On Jan 2, 9:16 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > I admit to being born a Hermaphrodite!!!
>
> So, what are your other excuses for being a homo?

GOD!!!!!!
GEN. 4:, Last 2 Verses!
After Cain slew Able, God gave Eve the Covenant of Seth a 3rd Son, born
in the Image of Adam "Of the Perfect Body"!
We are the Image of Man "Twice Made by the Hand of God".
Your just Jealous!

rst0wxyz

unread,
Jan 5, 2011, 11:55:34 PM1/5/11
to
On Jan 5, 8:30 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

So fucking psychotic brainless shameless senseless crazy sleazy slimy
filthy evil ugly fatso tub of lard abianchen/Meichi/abum_chump slut
cunt chattering monkey is a fucking lying ugly fat Filipino whore.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 6, 2011, 12:41:35 AM1/6/11
to
On Jan 5, 8:33 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


Ha-ha! Dream on, you ain't nuttin' but a homo.

You think anyone can be jealous of a homo? Bwahahahaha!

rst0wxyz

unread,
Jan 6, 2011, 11:53:54 AM1/6/11
to
On Jan 5, 8:33 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

Man created God. Both man and God are powerless. There is nothing to
be jealous about.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 8, 2011, 1:24:48 AM1/8/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

Numbers 13:16, Gen 25: 2
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 8, 2011, 1:25:57 AM1/8/11
to

rst0wxyz wrote:

> On Jan 5, 8:33 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > On Jan 2, 9:16 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > > I admit to being born a Hermaphrodite!!!
> >
> > > So, what are your other excuses for being a homo?
> >
> > GOD!!!!!!
> > GEN. 4:, Last 2 Verses!
> > After Cain slew Able, God gave Eve the Covenant of Seth a 3rd Son, born
> > in the Image of Adam "Of the Perfect Body"!
> > We are the Image of Man "Twice Made by the Hand of God".
> > Your just Jealous!
>
> Man created God.

So you claim!
But you sure can't PROVE IT!
But Regardless of who created who,
God is Lord, you are Flesh!

rst9

unread,
Jan 8, 2011, 2:22:33 PM1/8/11
to
On Jan 7, 10:25 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> rst0wxyz wrote:
> > Man created God.
>
> So you claim!
> But you sure can't PROVE IT!

It's not for me to prove it, but for you to prove it.

> But Regardless of who created who,
> God is Lord, you are Flesh!

There is no God. It is only in your head, nowhere else.
Yes, I am flesh, but flesh is better than nothing.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 8, 2011, 2:46:51 PM1/8/11
to
On Jan 7, 10:24 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!-


No matter what you say now, you admitted yourself that you are a shit-
packing homo! Bwahahahahaha!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 9, 2011, 12:01:15 AM1/9/11
to

rst9 wrote:

> On Jan 7, 10:25 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > rst0wxyz wrote:
> > > Man created God.
> >
> > So you claim!
> > But you sure can't PROVE IT!
>
> It's not for me to prove it, but for you to prove it.

No, "YOU", made the claim!
I Saw what I saw, regardless of Your Opinion of what Can and Can't
Exist!


Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 9, 2011, 12:04:21 AM1/9/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

No, I am a Shape Shifting Beta!
Your Chauvinistic Ego can't begin to comprehend such!!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 9, 2011, 12:55:13 AM1/9/11
to
On Jan 8, 9:04 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


"Shape Shifting"? So now you admit you're shit ! Bwahahahahaha!

rst0wxyz

unread,
Jan 9, 2011, 12:44:05 PM1/9/11
to
Yeah!!! Here we go!!!! The picture of psychotic brainless sleazy
slimy filthy evil ugly abianchen/Meichi/abum_chump slut cunt
chattering monkey, the ugliest monkey around!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52751169@N06/4861606470/

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 11, 2011, 1:58:00 AM1/11/11
to

rst0wxyz wrote:

> Yeah!!! Here we go!!!! The picture of psychotic brainless sleazy
> slimy filthy evil ugly abianchen/Meichi/abum_chump slut cunt
> chattering monkey, the ugliest monkey around!!!

Amahon was a "Monkey King" the Boys all hated him too.
Seems the Monkeys could do things no Mortal Man Could Do!
Ever watch Asian Contortionists!!!
Women do a little Better!
But Billy Goats with Tits, either side are something the Chauvinistic
Society, just can't handle!!!
Women are bad enough!!
Then you get Women who REFUSE, MEN!!!!
Who want to be Boys!!
You should read the tale of the Guy who Was a God who Raped the Oracle!
Found out SHE was a God Too!
And Guess what She threw a Fit!
3 times each the Pigs, the Hinds, and the She Wolves!


Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 11, 2011, 3:03:10 AM1/11/11
to
On Jan 10, 10:58 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Amahon was a "Monkey King" the Boys all hated him too.
> Seems the Monkeys could do things no Mortal Man Could Do!
> Ever watch Asian Contortionists!!!
> Women do a little Better!
> But Billy Goats with Tits, either side are something the Chauvinistic
> Society, just can't handle!!!
> Women are bad enough!!
> Then you get Women who REFUSE, MEN!!!!
> Who want to be Boys!!
> You should read the tale of the Guy who Was a God who Raped the Oracle!
> Found out SHE was a God Too!
> And Guess what She threw a Fit!
> 3 times each the Pigs, the Hinds, and the She Wolves!

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke.

On Jul 13, 12:40 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>


wrote:
> Hey Psycho Xangdi (aka Chairman Mao Says), not sure you want to prove
> abianchen is your Chinese daddy or Meichi is your Filipino mom or
> report2009 is your Chinese grandpa? I am sure abianchen has no problem
> being your Chinese dad since he is your mom's best client. Who knows,
> maybe abianchen is your bio daddy, want to test DNA?

Unable to refute the overwhelming evidence proving that shit face 狗屎
Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 is an ugly Philippino lesbian
pathological liar, she reverts to her moron mode of childish taunts
against Xangdi's parents, going as far as to present herself as
"Xangdi's father"! This sort of writing can only come from a demented
person with no self-respect and certainly no morals.

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 12, 2011, 10:23:13 PM1/12/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> On Jan 10, 10:58Â pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Amahon was a "Monkey King" the Boys all hated him too.
> > Seems the Monkeys could do things no Mortal Man Could Do!
> > Ever watch Asian Contortionists!!!
> > Women do a little Better!
> > But Billy Goats with Tits, either side are something the Chauvinistic
> > Society, just can't handle!!!
> > Women are bad enough!!
> > Then you get Women who REFUSE, MEN!!!!
> > Who want to be Boys!!
> > You should read the tale of the Guy who Was a God who Raped the Oracle!
> > Found out SHE was a God Too!
> > And Guess what She threw a Fit!
> > 3 times each the Pigs, the Hinds, and the She Wolves!
>
> Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan",
> like she claims, but an ugly Philippino dyke.

Why because I defend Lesbians against your asserted Bigotry!
Weird Proof of Evidence you acknowledge!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 13, 2011, 12:30:54 AM1/13/11
to
On Jan 12, 7:23 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > On Jan 10, 10:58 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


Ha-ha! In your efforts to justify your homosexuality, you have totally
misunderstood my post! You didn't even read it, did you, homo? I do
not condemn that ugly Philippino whore's being a lesbian - I am
exposing her to be one, instead of the lies she had been posting on
soc.culture.china about her being "a guy from Taiwan" - for the past
12 (twelve) YEARS, provoking and insulting posters each and every way
she could. Duh!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 18, 2011, 10:37:56 PM1/18/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

No you in your Homophobic Bigotry have absolutely misunderstood my "Reply"!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 18, 2011, 10:40:11 PM1/18/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

Feeding on the Carnage and Chaos of Chaos doesn't end but rather feeds Chaos.
aka "Warring to end War, is like Loving to end Love"!!


Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 18, 2011, 10:55:10 PM1/18/11
to
On Jan 18, 7:37 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> No you in your Homophobic Bigotry have absolutely misunderstood my "Reply"!


Ha-ha! In your efforts to justify your homosexuality, you have totally

misunderstood my post! You didn't even read it, did you? Keep packin'
shit, Homo!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 18, 2011, 11:36:09 PM1/18/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> On Jan 18, 7:37 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > No you in your Homophobic Bigotry have absolutely misunderstood my "Reply"!
>
> Ha-ha! In your efforts to justify your homosexuality,

No, Homophobes like You, caused GOD to Grant me Covenant!
Got me Possessed by Nemesis, and allowed me to understand how your Bigotry is a
Definable
"CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION" against me.
It is based on Race, Creed, Color, Religion, National Origin, or Sex!
In Fact, "I" am Living Proof, it is ALL of the Above!
That people like Me are not by Choice, but Genetic!


Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 19, 2011, 1:09:09 AM1/19/11
to
On Jan 18, 8:36 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


Bull! You're nuttin' but a shit-packin' queer!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 19, 2011, 9:58:49 PM1/19/11
to
Bull, one of the Social Insults used against My Family!
Au TAIN!
Especially the Uir of Mideon and "ANGUS"!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 20, 2011, 1:37:23 AM1/20/11
to
So, you are telling everyone in these public Usenet groups that your
whole family are queers - queers beget queers, huh? ROTFL - that's a
feeble excuse for your being a homo!


On Jan 19, 6:58 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Bull, one of the Social Insults used against My Family!
> Au TAIN!
> Especially the Uir of Mideon and "ANGUS"!
>
>
>
> Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > On Jan 18, 8:36 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
>
> > > No, Homophobes like You, caused GOD to Grant me Covenant!
> > > Got me Possessed by Nemesis, and allowed me to understand how your Bigotry is a
> > > Definable
> > > "CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION" against me.
> > > It is based on Race, Creed, Color, Religion, National Origin, or Sex!
> > > In Fact, "I" am Living Proof, it is ALL of the Above!
> > > That people like Me are not by Choice, but Genetic!
>

> > Bull! You're nuttin' but a shit-packin' queer!- Hide quoted text -

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 26, 2011, 11:33:53 PM1/26/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> So, you are telling everyone in these public Usenet groups that your
> whole family are queers - queers beget queers, huh? ROTFL

No Amazon Women don't like your Chauvinistic Point of View!
Which is why an Avatar must represent "GOD" and as such "ALL THINGS" which can't be done
your way!
Stagg or Doe, neither one can be the Great Mother if one sits with out the other!!
Laddie's who wear Skirts are a hold over from Dyionisis, and he shared his Temple with
Apollo, who was Bheare to the Cave, Abraham bought for Sarah, aka
ABADON!

> - that's a
> feeble excuse for your being a homo!

Why because GOD saw fit to Choose Me??
To Bad!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 26, 2011, 11:49:20 PM1/26/11
to
On Jan 26, 8:33 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:


Ha-ha! Now you are blaming God for your depraved sexual perversion.
Keep packing shit, homo!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Jan 30, 2011, 1:39:09 AM1/30/11
to
Say's in the Books "Your just Jealous, cause Mommy Likes me Best"!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Jan 30, 2011, 5:57:42 AM1/30/11
to
On Jan 29, 10:39 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> Say's in the Books "Your just Jealous, cause Mommy Likes me Best"!


Ha-ha! Still trying to justify your being a homo shit-packing pervert,
huh?

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Feb 1, 2011, 12:50:20 AM2/1/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> On Jan 29, 10:39 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Say's in the Books "Your just Jealous, cause Mommy Likes me Best"!
>
> Ha-ha! Still trying to justify your being a homo

No, God did that for me.

> shit-packing pervert,

Not all "FAG"S" are the Same Dud.
I am a Beta, and I believe in Personal Hygiene.
Unlike you, I do not got out hunting another Notch on my Zipper!


>
> huh?

Bout the Size of it!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Feb 1, 2011, 1:06:38 AM2/1/11
to
On Jan 31, 9:50 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


There is no such thing as a God - it only exists only in your mind.
You are merely creating excuses for your delectation for shit-packing,
homo! Bwahahahaha!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Feb 4, 2011, 11:53:24 PM2/4/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

> On Jan 31, 9:50 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:
> > > On Jan 29, 10:39 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> > > <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > > > Say's in the Books "Your just Jealous, cause Mommy Likes me Best"!
> >
> > > Ha-ha! Still trying to justify your being a homo
> >
> > No, God did that for me.
> >
> > > shit-packing pervert,
> >
> > Not all "FAG"S" are the Same Dud.
> > I am a Beta, and I believe in Personal Hygiene.
> > Unlike you, I do not got out hunting another Notch on my Zipper!
> >
> >
> >
> > > huh?
> >
> > Bout the Size of it!
>
> There is no such thing as a God

Prove it!!!!!!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Feb 5, 2011, 2:25:36 AM2/5/11
to
On Feb 4, 10:53 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


Prove that there is!!!!!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Feb 14, 2011, 10:34:08 PM2/14/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

You made the claim.
I know mine on a personal basis, so you "PROVE" there isn't one!


Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Feb 15, 2011, 12:59:42 AM2/15/11
to
On Feb 14, 9:34 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


You contradicted the claim. Knowing from your "personal basis" is a
laugh - you are a homo! You are a fraud, who can't accept what you are
and thus try to live an imitation of another gender's life.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Feb 16, 2011, 12:53:40 AM2/16/11
to

Anti-DabianchenVirus wrote:

Sethian's gave the World, the Teachings of the "ONE" God, the "ALL THINGS"!
Billy Goats with Tits are a Natural Part of the Body, even Jesus taught such. (Mt
19:10-12)
Church found out Burning us at the Stake was a "Serious Mistake" when they
barbecued, St. Jon!

> You are a fraud, who can't accept what you are

A "ABSOLUTELY" accept what I am, just haven't a clue how FAR, it really Goes!

>
> and thus try to live an imitation of another gender's life.

No, I am but part of the Body Whole, Genocide against the "BODY" is in fact Suicide!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Feb 16, 2011, 12:58:35 AM2/16/11
to
On Feb 15, 9:53 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"


Feeble excuse for being a homo.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

unread,
Feb 19, 2011, 12:30:01 AM2/19/11
to
Better than your EXCUSE for being Anal Retentive!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

unread,
Feb 19, 2011, 12:48:23 AM2/19/11
to
What a stupid excuse for your playing with shit, homo!


On Feb 18, 9:30 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

> > Feeble excuse for being a homo.- Hide quoted text -

Give Free to Banker Man, Loan Back Maybe? - Paleeze

unread,
Feb 18, 2009, 10:37:46 AM2/18/09
to
Bushite Dumfuk Grunt "Duh, why are we here to kill
good people needlessly so the bushmob back home can
further rob our undefended families bro? Bro?"

True you Fool

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/16792/3/60Minutes-Tenet-2.wmv

/ / OH THE HORROR.... To those who say I lied about what
Tenent FRE-ELY confesses (60Minutes-Tenet-2.wmv) LISTEN
in horror at what America is truly led blindly into
hell with STILL.. \ \ crooksandliars pulled the recording!
It it Tenant tells of the bushmob knowing in July 2001 bin
Laden was going to get blamed for a strike big in America
from a cave in Afghanistan! Then later, (not mentioned) in
AUGUST! Powell went over there himself personally, and gave
the Taliban 43 million dollars as a bonus. Swear to God true.
NOT HIDDEN. Look it up. I mean it made almost all the major
dailies. See? This is what Alex fears, that wise men, actual
wise men, like myself, can put this stuff together in seconds
by fre-ely communicating for open challenge on error, of what
would take others committed to dying through censorship for
blind fear, never in a lifetime spared. Who cares right?

Johnny Law for Coast to Coast radio host!

-

9/11 - strange facts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeybdEuf16A&feature=related

Alex Jones on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory P2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5KHtj_b0Ro&feature=related

"I'm light-years ahead of the general Public in knowledge"

/ / Yet, doesn't know a thing about Education,
Health Care, Social Security, Banking, or evidence
to form our guilty or innocent verdicts on which
war to fight for. And.. can't figure Bush guilty for
treason? Apparently yes, that dumb. \ \


A Den of Thieves - why give to private bankers
who don't cover loans you godless nazi savages?

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/gop-house-whips-wife-didnt-know-her-b

/ / the firm for which the spouse of the
House Republican whip works has scarfed
up a couple of hundred million bucks in
the banking bailout. Really. (I can
understand why you might wonder,
considering Rep. Cantor's role model
seems to be the disgraced Tom DeLay.) \ \

You know God, I'm beginning to think
these Amerikans don't like US much eh?

Calling for Americans to Investigate Bankers
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJS4WDAA

Private Banking Made Simple

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K03GAVY
http://www.mediafire.com/?xo9w32zmfox


Israeli Bombs inflict more pain on Gaza hospital
http://uruknet.info/?p=m51882&hd=&size=1&l=e


DEBATE OVER

/ / Late last week, a federal court ruled that
there was no link between childhood vaccines
and Autism. But the legal conclusion is not
enough to erase many parents' concerns and
the debate continues. \ \ Mercury causes brain
damage as a neural-toxic heavy metal. Love God
why don't you? Alex near always calls his
critics jealous, so, are you jealous? Would
you rather see every American child murdered,
or suffer toxic poisoning, before acknowledging
we are without challenge, the greatest minds of
our time? Hurt you does it? Can't find a single
argument against my demand for Justice, but dying
instead, claim my call for fre-e-dom practiced
is to good to be true in your dying dummy world
censored? It IS George Noory that denies you the
respect a person who craves Justice for all 911
victims. Cartoonish Alex Jones, the bigot, sucks.

The New World Order Alex Fears
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military.police/browse_frm/thread/c61e5ca386f9f07b?hl=en

This Specifically:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iraq/msg/c681b8ed9de5ede3


Alex Jones, "Liberals don't like Bush."for
mass murdering Humanity as never elected
demon enemy of God he means?

He tries to divide the fre-edom movement
away from Justice for ourselves.

Question for Alex Jones NWOers, wouldn't
God, if we existed, wouldn't God, push for
a one world government where all are treated
fairly through Justice practiced? Yes or no?

America! I am King Johnny.. I am from the Planet
Earth, I've come to share the knowledge of Justice
in our times on behalf of this, Our Future Great
Triumph over Evil.


/ / At 8:51, the flight [175] deviated from its
assigned altitude [31,000 feet - therefore cell
phones impossible], and a minute later New York
air traffic controllers began repeatedly and
unsuccessfully trying to contact it."

And one minute later at 8.52, Lee Hanson
receives a call from his son Peter. \ \

Couldn't have happened, as is why, these phony
"FBI" bushmobsters stole the recordings and
don't want the still dying victims to know
the truth of the Neocon traitors to God and
Justice. Cell phones are not capable of
paralaxing above likely a couple thousand.
Someone on Earth would likely know the near
exact scientifically measured distance as nothing
greater than a couple thousand, for why the
need to put towers all over our fair cities
then? 31,000 feet is a distance of miles!
Hint: 5,280 feet in a mile. 5.871212 miles
in fact. Drive out 5 miles from your nearest
cell phone tower, oh yeah, and don't forget
to bring a elevator like aluminum box to stand
in, moving 500 miles an hour, then ask yourself,
how dumb does a Repuglicon or Obamanaut take US
for as silenced to the tyranny of mass murder
in my America?


TED SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE HER PURSE
http://911review.org/Sept11Wiki/Olsen,Ted.shtml

/ / Ted supposedly told CNN that she called him
collect. However; once a c-r e-d-i-t card is swiped,
you can begin using the phone to make calls.
So, no collect call would have been made. \ \
The allegation also has been debunked by
reported to be, Airline officials who stated
no public phones were even available on 177.
That seems near too far fetched, BUT!, GTE
Airphone reports DO SAY - zero call assists
were made on flight 177. ZERO. So, how then
does she make a collect call then, and why
if as claimed, Ted and Barbara were madly
in love, would she not know her hubby's
personal number?

Remember, Ted was the coke pusher's lawyer in
the Contra case, of which Ted, was also
assistant secretary to the Solicitor under
Reagan. The Contra group if you recall were/are
pushing crack cocaine into major cities for
plans to undermine the American government for
illegal wars against peaceful civilized life
as stolen profit. YOURS.

FBI SAYS TED OLSON LIED OR WAS DUPED. NO 9/11 PHONE CALLS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78ibOa4PDE

The Olson story would make for good horror
if it just wasn't so horrific. EVEN I'M
SPOOKED. Olson tells of a elaborate drama
where he learns, she without her pursed
cell-phone, has to call through the phone
records of the Justice Department. How did
he forget that fact when first pronouncing
of how she had phoned him from a cell-phone,
or, then from an airliner that didn't have
phones in the c-h-e-a-p seats, nor tear-gassed
upper-classes? The trouble here is that
a small cadre of bushmobsters keep hiding
the evidence on CNN, FoxNews and George Noory
implicating themselves at the crime scene,
as illegitimate "intelligent officers" -
we WANT to know our media voices the voices
of those who support defending ourselves from
the 911 war mongering terrorist enemies.
Evidence is the prerequisite.


King Johnny Speaks Coast to Coast! Answers Everything!
http://www.mediafire.com/?myz0etmzx1y

The Globalist

unread,
Feb 19, 2009, 9:47:09 PM2/19/09
to
Bushite Alex Jones "Obama is so much worst than Bush was"

So, don't arrest him for treason that murdered Americans?
Remember, Alex in eight years did everything he could to
not allow any to discuss BUSH'S crimes spree. Doctoring
the NIE?, prior plan from Condi? Or stealing 50 billion?
I could easily go on for paragraphs on DOCUMENTED CRIMINAL
ACTS - acts that Alex would not allow YOU to know need
defense to save the lives of innocent Americans.


60 Minutes: CIA Official Reveals Bush, Cheney, Rice Were Told Iraq Had
No WMD
http://greywolf.newsvine.com/_news/2006/12/20/489409-60-minutes-cia-official-reveals-bush-cheney-rice-were-told-iraq-had-no-wmd

Dumfuk Grunt "Duh, why are we here to kill
good people needlessly so the bushmob back home can
further rob our undefended families bro? Bro?"


Patriotic American Navy Vet is tortured by bushite nazi grunts
http://killfile.newsvine.com/_news/2006/12/21/491153-white-american-navy-vet-is-illegally-detained-tortured-and-tried-by-us-government?last=1166730840#last_4

Again, Reagan warrants death to all who torture, and
a deep hatred for all ungodly in America who support it.
Why? Because the vast American public (especially FoxNews
treasonous LYING enemies of The People) DO NOT have the
intellectual skill to understand what freedom is.
Justice. Look at me! they can't seem to talk for
Christ's interests, that smart ass know it all, where he
thinks he's so ingenious where no one on Earth can find
fault with his indisputable simple logic we share EQUALLY.
(Bankers don't cover our loans for example) Kill my kids,
my spouse, myself, before allowing John to speak openly
in the public on Coast to Coast for open debate, all of
Americans say in silence censored. Why does America continue
to die this way? Because bushites are truly as they claim,
stupidly ignorant as treasonous cowards, or as
prosecutable criminals, evil people who only want in this
world to rob or murder US indiscriminately as enemies
to Justice, enemies to GOD, a Criminal. NOT A JEW you fuks!
George Noory will tell you freely all about his hatred for
our Humanity, he does it near everyday, though People don't
have the ears to hear, or the care. Too scummy. That
remember! get American GIs murdered by the score with NO
REASON AS FOR. Example: why bomb more than a million
innocent souls indiscriminately in Iraq, if you have
complete unrestricted access to go where ever you will?
And, that Bush, Cheney, Condi and such, knew from day one,
Saddam had all the WMD destroyed as documented fully, as
did I. Documents that BUSH personally stole if you recall
not listening to Alex Jones, Foxnews, CNN, or the CBC.
Likely, as a likewise deeply ignorant person, you know
little of Life as principled for individual freedom, and
couldn't care less what this boundless Universe offers
all in reflection, instead, it all about what's in it
for you as a lying cheating thief to this mystery right?
Wanna be a lawless mercenary to murder innocent people
dreaming of becoming a private investment banker, who
never earns a dollar in their entire careers, taking
trillions undefended from Humanity just to see US
suffer to deaths for our continued silence. All you have
to do is raise your phone to demand justice in our times.
All Neocons must be arrested for public trial, along
with near every last member of the Bush Administration.
PUBLIC TRIAL. And Soldiers must learn quick a commander
who doesn't support getting those responsible by following
the crimes scene leads, is a commander deserving of an
immediate firing. Otherwise, what use is the grunt
good for eh?

Again, Ron Paul like near all Libertarians, does not
acknowledge the wanting of Justice for the high crimes
of Banker fraud, Iraq, or 911! He took the "Truther"
money, but refused to support the arrest of Bush for
treasons times 50. Social Security he wants to gut
like Health Care as a sadist who knows near nothing
on how such systems currently operate. Again, he
does not speak of recouping the STOLEN 1000s of
billions from America, or the lives. STOLEN. What
is it that you can't figure here? Fuk ego, FACTS.
We are all effected by suggestion, this is why,
since the dawn of time, evidence has been the
prerequisite to convince ourselves of anything.
Alex's cartoon storyboard, is truly, as measured,
Alex masturbating with our precious times. Think:
Alex doesn't ask Americans why they don't support
the arrest of Bush for high treason because a world
where all are treated equitably is beyond his
understanding as a bigot. He could change, but he
is 'light years ahead of the Public'.. but of what?
All you need do, is every time Alex says "they",
ask yourself, WHO? - then know: the bartender at
"Bilderberg", isn't as FOR SURE guilty of crimes as
Condi from "Builderberg" is. The 911 plan came from
her very desk according to MSNBC, never mentioned by
Alex Jones. Why? You have to be near genius like
me to explain it COMPLETELY without even seeing it.
NOT MAGIC, more like meditation through understanding
our universe is ruled by good ideas. Alex is a man,
a Good man mostly, with some fears countered with
an irrational aggression (not thought through) that
found him blindly supporting the murder of two
innocent men. Not freedom. while I, am of God. An
actual god. The Son of Man as a matter of fact.
I want to tell you how great Life could be, but i
see so very little of words present to survive the
lawless corporate state. I AGAIN, will ask YOU to
forward this post to two People, but will YOU??
Torture is outlawed by warranting Death under Reagan,
and.. it's like the best way to resolve a FoxNews
'excuse' given to illiterate nazi grunts to abuse
ourselves as innocent others. Tell me I'm wrong. .
KBR rapes American women, or murders them, and needs
to be hunted down by All American military forces
for it, as trialled to death. Including all commanders
of the Air Forces responsible for bombing our familes
without causes. And lastly, any that discourage our
grunts from not supporting the arrests of those that
actually did US wrong. Get to it.

Alex Jones on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory P2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5KHtj_b0Ro&feature=related

"I'm light-years ahead of the general Public in knowledge"

/ / Yet, doesn't know a thing about Education,
Health Care, Social Security, Banking, or evidence
to form our guilty or innocent verdicts on which
war to fight for. And.. can't figure Bush guilty for
treason? Apparently yes, that dumb. \ \


A Den of Thieves - why give to private bankers
who don't cover loans you godless nazi savages?

DEBATE OVER

/ / Late last week, a federal court ruled that
there was no link between childhood vaccines
and Autism. But the legal conclusion is not
enough to erase many parents' concerns and
the debate continues. \ \ Mercury causes brain
damage as a neural-toxic heavy metal.

The New World Order Alex Fears
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military.police/browse_frm/thread/c61e5ca386f9f07b?hl=en

This Specifically:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iraq/msg/c681b8ed9de5ede3


Alex Jones, "Liberals don't like Bush."for
mass murdering Humanity as never elected
demon enemy of God he means?

He tries to divide the fre-edom movement
away from Justice for ourselves.

Question for Alex Jones NWOers, wouldn't
God, if we existed, wouldn't God, push for
a one world government where all are treated
fairly through Justice practiced? Yes or no?

America! I am King Johnny.. I am from the Planet
Earth, I've come to share the knowledge of Justice
in our times on behalf of this, Our Future Great
Triumph over Evil.


/ / At 8:51, the flight [175] deviated from its

assigned altitude, and a minute later New York


air traffic controllers began repeatedly and
unsuccessfully trying to contact it."

And one minute later at 8.52, Lee Hanson
receives a call from his son Peter. \ \

Couldn't have happened.

Calling for Americans to Investigate Bankers