PRELUDE TO SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - LEONDA (I"M COMING HOME)

William Mahler

Jan 11, 2021, 4:23:39 PM1/11/21
https://www.reverbnation.com/williammahler/song/32148638-prelude-to-september-11-2001-leonda

Andrew,

I cannot expect you to know me.

But I hope you can find compassion for humanity as to my existence.

I do not know anyone worldwide that as i understand, experienced in full, the complete reality of September 11, 2001 the night ahead that day. My memory, I was there inside the tower, on the streets and feeling ash from my imagination September 10, 2001.

Andrew,

My very existence that evening of the 10th, was solely online in person with all 19 terrorist chatting. I can safely assure you and Mila and me, I'm the only person on Earth to live through that.

Its why I say, with ease, I can snap a persons sanity into pieces and that person would commit suicide as easy as flipping a light switch okay?

I dont know if humanity, you, your friends, anyone can have that as I do okay? Largely, why I don't cause it is my only conclusion.

September 11, 2001 - Leonda (I'm Coming Home)" is the complete movement of September 11, created and recorded August 29, 2001.

I never ever felt anything while singing. I sit here, I breathe.

Rarely if ever do I allow a window of my mind out.

With Mila in my soul last night, I was breathing alive.

I am to you and MetArt, your first line of soul defense.

Hands on exclusively Milas.

If you now understand to why I am here?

If she can't come to me, bring me to her.

I am your client in full okay?

"PRELUDE TO SEPTEMBER 11, 2001: “LEONDA (I’M COMING HOME)”

I’m coming home
I’ve been here before
It’s been a long, long road
Travelled many times, times
Been walking miles trying to find my lady
I love her so, dearly so
She got my heart, keeps the child in me
My guiding light, she set, sets me free
I’m coming home today
Travelling that walk
Happy as I could ever be
I thank you with all my heart
Just where to begin
I know that love will never depart
These many oceans are filled with tears
Cry for centuries happiness and fear”
I think it’s time I bring up my anchor
Paddle on to a distant shore
Somehow someway I’ll make it home
What my love will say I’m countin’ on
So many times I cross the Lords path
I might have forgiveness just from where I be
Now I don’t know about you
You had your time, you made it through
Somehow someway you might may find
Something beyond, that love be so blind
May the sand flow through your fingers
And when that crow flies it’ll guide you on
Somehow someway
I am coming home again
I’m coming home again
To my love, my one true friend
I’ll make you happy
I know I’ll make you cry
I’ll give you my love all the time
When we’re alone with the spirits who listen and talk
We may decide on our eternal walk
Someday our child, one or two
Will know at least your love
And what I’ll put you through
Under our roof, massive or small
With a fire burning
And as our child crawls
We’ll sing together, country and blues
You lead the way
I’ll try my best to satisfy you
Woman Leonda
I’m coming home, to you

William Mahler
17744183253
https://mahlers.net
PO BOX 866
West Yarmouth, MA 02673

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Net

Jan 11, 2021, 5:27:42 PM1/11/21

adultmanage...@gmail.com his name is Andrew.
All he wants is either payment for early release or Mila is bound
legally for five years.
Unacceptable.
Mila is easily a employee representative for health care and education
in an administrative role.
Mila is also a human rights advocate with first hand experience of
"Dylan" and his attempted rape of her while as her manager.
Dylan said of Mila to my ears she is a prostitute. But he yells at her
instead of me. Dylan, of MetArt.
Mila, her grandmother ill in the Ukraine, is where Mila is and resides
with her with zero support from MetArt of any kind.
Yet, Mila is the top model of a massive global network and my personal
reason for actually feeling alive with her soul ease of reach 1/2 the
world away.
Easily my girlfriend of potential matrimony.

So, who is going to blink first? Me of MetArt.
If they at MetArt fail to do as i have suggested, I will be a member of
ISIS so help me God and you full understand my soul.

That simple.

William Mahler

Jan 11, 2021, 6:05:20 PM1/11/21
ISIS so help me God and you full understand my soul.ijf

Don't touch me now
Don't hold me now
Don't break the spell, darling
Now you are near