FAO - Racist IT Pro turned Hot-dog seller - Razor Face

1 view

Dr.Sahib.Pandit.Shri.Shri.Rainam Ji Maharaj Ji Ustad a.k.a Pandit Rainam Maharaj Ji a.k.a Dr.Anti.Racism a.k.a Doctor.Saheb

Dec 19, 2005, 12:49:39 AM12/19/05

Please stop posting racist comments against Indians on this NG.

Even though your anger against Indians is justified given that you
have been Bangalored by our sambhar-guzzling desi geeks Swami and Murty
- who earn 1/5th your salary and ride to work on their pet elephant
*Appu* , it is not fair of you to berate any and every Indian you come
across.

Therefore please stop this racist trolling and try to concentrate on
your present assignment of selling hot-dogs.
Who knows?If you work hard you might earn more than you did in your IT
job also your present job is kinda safe from being outsourced because
our desi geeks Swami and Murty are strict veggies who would come
anywhere near a hot-dog stall.

Therefore you are safe - for the time being.

Message has been deleted

Nomen Nescio

Dec 19, 2005, 1:40:30 AM12/19/05
Dr.Sahib.Pandit.Shri.Shri.Rainam Ji Maharaj Ji Ustad a.k.a Pandit Rainam Maharaj Ji a.k.a Dr.Anti.Racism a.k.a Doctor.Saheb:

GO FUCK YOURSELF and then go back to working behind the counter at 7-Eleven.

Razor Face

Dec 19, 2005, 4:29:19 AM12/19/05
LOL. You're actually pretty funny. I've always wondered if you and some of
the other spammers are actually white college students pretending to be
Indians to see how many of us you can play. Your use of anonymous web
proxys to make these posts makes me wonder.

For the record, I have been no more racist than the very angry RKUSENET.
That is a guy who is in need of serious help.

"Dr.Sahib.Pandit.Shri.Shri.Rainam Ji Maharaj Ji Ustad a.k.a Pandit Rainam
Maharaj Ji a.k.a Dr.Anti.Racism a.k.a Doctor.Saheb"

<praina...@rediffmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Dr.Sahib.Pandit.Shri.Shri.Rainam Ji Maharaj Ji Ustad a.k.a Pandit Rainam Maharaj Ji a.k.a Dr.Anti.Racism a.k.a Doctor.Saheb

Dec 19, 2005, 5:56:35 AM12/19/05

rkusenet wrote:
> ps: the "you" also includes other posters like Terry Lomax, Dr. Recruiters are
> Scum, Bishop. All angry Bangalored IT folks.

Yes indeed - all the losers u name above seem to be extremely angry
with us Bharatiya folk.
Being Bangalored was'nt the worst for them it seems - they look like
they are having trouble with their newly established Hot-Dog biz as
well.

I feel we must help these guys.
Do you think it is a good idea if I supplied them with Sambhar massala
from Bangalore which they could serve with the Hot-Dogs instead of the
customary mustard,ketchup etc and thuis bring down costs to some
extent?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted