Inquiry re: (south) indian eating joints in Manhattan

Subbarao Kambhampati

Jul 2, 1993, 1:59:05 AM7/2/93

I am interested in getting recommendations on eating places in
Manhattan (NY) area that serve Indian food (south indian food
preferred). (I vaguely remember a place with the quaint name "Curry in
a Hurry"--but I don't know whether it still exists). I know that
jaikishan heights neighborhood in brooklyn has a lot of indian eating
places, but I may not have the time to get there. (For the curious, I
will be visiting there with my parents, who are too enamoured with
south indian (actually peddapuram ;-) food to try anything else...)

Suggestions (preferably via e-mail) will be appreciated very much.

Thanks
Rao
[Jul 1, 1993]

--