Congress says no evidence for Rama or Ramayana

Moorthy

Sep 12, 2007, 1:51:45 PM9/12/07
I hope they have the balls to also say no proof that Jesus was son og
God, virgin birth, angles, rising from the dead[ and Mo and Allah etc

Centre denies existence of Rama or Ramayana
12 Sep 2007, 1816 hrs IST,PTI
Print Save EMail Write to Editor

NEW DELHI: In the midst of a political controversy over the
Sethusamudram project, the Centre on Wednesday told the Supreme Court
that there was no historical evidence to establish the existence of
Lord Rama or the other characters in Ramayana.

In an affidavit filed before the apex court, the Archaeological Survey
of India (ASI) rejected the claim of the existence of the "Rama Setu
bridge" in the area where the project was under construction.

The multi-crore rupee project proposes to provide a shorter sea route
from Rameshwaram to Sri Lanka.

Referring to the Ramayana, the affidavit said there is no "historical
record" to incontrovertibly prove the existence of the character, or
the occurrences of the events, depicted therein

bdixit

Sep 12, 2007, 2:21:53 PM9/12/07
There is no scientific proof or archeological evidence that the so
called "Rama Setu bridge" actually was constructed by humans or
Hanuman's sena. It is mentioned in mythological discourses.
.........................BND

Moorthy

Sep 12, 2007, 3:50:49 PM9/12/07
On 12 Sep, 18:51, Moorthy <morta...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I hope they have the balls to also say no proof that Jesus was son og
> God, virgin birth, angles, rising from the dead[ and Mo and Allah etc

Is there any religion that is based on "scientific proof or
archaeological evidence"?
Yet would congressmen dare to make such crass comments about say
virgin birth, resurrection, Angles, Allah, Mo flying on winged horse
to zannat, houris, and claim land from Church and Wakf board. You
like them are not given to introspection before coming out with
obvious but idiotic statements.

tripur...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2007, 8:02:05 PM9/12/07
On Sep 12, 3:50 pm, Moorthy <morta...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 12 Sep, 18:51, Moorthy <morta...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I hope they have the balls to also say no proof that Jesus was son og
> > God, virgin birth, angles, rising from the dead[ and Mo and Allah etc

There is no scientific evidence that Gandhi or Nehru existed or that
Gandhi got us freedom or that Congress has done any good, nor is there
scientific evidence that Ashoka existed nor Buddha! My foot! Man,
Sonia exists still!

Morons should know there is no scientific proof beauty exists. Nor is
there such evidence for justice, love, equality, liberty! Morons!

Shri Rama certainly exists/existed/will exist! Even a moron who reads
Valmiki will know that Ayodhya, Sringaverapura, Yamuna, Godavari,
Rameshwaram etc etc cannot be the work of imagination! All cities are
built on imagination? All saints for thousands aver it is all true.
They are all liars? Ramayana is in most southeast languages including
Burmese, Laotian, Thai etc etc!

Congress morons should know that even if they consider this a "myth",
even then it should not be demolished as it is the basis of sentiments
of people.

Congress is the enemy of Hindus if not for anything else, but for this
alone.

Hope Congress dies.