Boring posts (Kishore Kaseebhotla's compulsive flaming!)

Jagdish Bisa

Jan 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/13/96

Kishore Kaseebhotla, using Karam Jampala's account,
while sinking to a new level of moronic verbal posturing,
tries to revive a dying flame-war for some reason:

> Hey guys !
>
> Whenever the thread is getting too lengthy, whenever there are signs of the
> other person flaring up, whenever the language becomes obscene, whenever you
> get an idea that most nettors might just be skipping your posts, PLEASE
> exchange phone numbers and talk it over the phone. I agree that it's
> expensive but you will be doing other nettors a big service. Thanx in
> advance.

I've decided I like overt flamers a lot better than those who take a
position of being proudly and loudly anti-flame...and who, in the process,
encourage the wars so that they can sit back and smugly deplore them.

Yes, I'm talking about you Mr. Kishore, whatever your intent, the effect
is that you are stirring the threads up for no good reason.

However, let me just say most emphatically that I do not like being told
when I can post and what I should post.

> Following pairs , please take interest :
> 1) Rama pidaparti & Jagdish Bisa
> 2) Chandrasekhar Khambampati & sudhakar patibandla

This is equivalent of saying the following to the above people:
"Now that the battle has finished, everyone's settled down, and you're
all walking away, let me tell you that all your mothers are UGLY."

Get a life, you pathetic masochist!

-Jagdish (another day, another jerk) Bisa.

Sudhakar Patibandla

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
:
: Kishore Kaseebhotla, using Karam Jampala's account, wrote:

:
: Hey guys !

:
: Whenever the thread is getting too lengthy, whenever there are signs of the
: other person flaring up, whenever the language becomes obscene, whenever you

: get an idea that most nettors might just be skipping your posts, PLEASE
: exchange phone numbers and talk it over the phone. I agree that it's
: expensive but you will be doing other nettors a big service. Thanx in
: advance.

:
:
: Following pairs , please take interest :

: 1) Rama pidaparti & Jagdish Bisa
: 2) Chandrasekhar Khambampati & sudhakar patibandla

:

Kishore,

It has been a long time since I've used strong language:-).
I let you go for now. I'm busy, in a different thread, with a
sanctimonious scholar. But please don't repeat this.

Sudhakar

Rama Krishna Pidaparti

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
In article <BISA.96Ja...@laraby.tiac.net>,
Jagdish Bisa <bi...@laraby.tiac.net> wrote:

>Kishore Kaseebhotla, using Karam Jampala's account,

> while sinking to a new level of moronic verbal posturing,

> tries to revive a dying flame-war for some reason:

That 'ironic' moronic streak in Kishore, you think Jagdish ?? :-)

>> PLEASE exchange phone numbers and talk it over the phone. I agree that it's

>> expensive.

KIshore... what's your calling card #? And your phone # too??

Jagdish will practice playing with 'sounds' over the phone with you. He will
reserve 'net' for playing with 'words'.

>Yes, I'm talking about you Mr. Kishore, whatever your intent, the effect
>is that you are stirring the threads up for no good reason.

*IRONY* ??

>However, let me just say most emphatically that I do not like being told
>when I can post and what I should post.

Let's see if he'll give his calling card #(& his phone #). You tell him this
on the phone :-) :-)

>> Following pairs , please take interest :

I doplore the word 'pairs', you silly :-)

>> 1) Rama pidaparti & Jagdish Bisa

>-Jagdish (another day, another jerk) Bisa.

Ramakrishna.