List of Kannada Associations in the USA

s...@ix.netcom.com

Aug 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/22/97

Illinois
Kannada Kuta Vidyaranya Chapter
Contact: H.S. Jayaswamy at (847)234-5662

Dallas/Fort Worth
Kannada Mallige Sangha
Contact:
Krishna Rao (214) 618 0958
Venkatesh Melkote (817) 459 2612
Florida

Georgia
Nrupathunga Kannada Koota
Contacts:Dr. H. N. & Indira Ramaswamy
Tel:(404) 482-5101

Houston:
Kannada Vrinda
President: Dr. Gopalakrishna
Sri. Kumar

Detroit:
Pampa Kannada Koota
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127.
President: Tumkur Dayananda

Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia:
KAVERI
1651 Hugo Circle
Silver Spring MD 20906
President: Shashikala Chandrashekhar
Phone: 301-990-8740

Northern California:
Kannada koota of northern California
1980 California St. #17
Mountain View, CA 94040
Phone: 415-961-3201
President: (Ms) Bramara Sastri
e-mail: Bramara...@Forsythe.Stanford.EDU

Southern California:
Kannada Sangha, Los Angeles
President: Sri BK Subbarao
Tel: 714-282-1763.

Minnesota:
Twin cities (Minneapolis/St.Paul ) Kannada Koota
Contact:
Harish 612-935-3596

New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania
Triveni
8805 Marshall Rd., Wyndmoor Pa. 19038
President : Vani Kumar (215) 233-4225
Secretary : Ranga Nadig (609) 482-6070

New York
Kannada KooTa New York Inc.
119-14, Linden Blvd. South Ozone Park, NY 11420
President : Ravindranath Kasuba (718) 848-6720
Secretary : B. R. Surendra (718) 846-0662
E-mail : uta...@prodigy.com
Library : 140-15, Holly Avenue,
Flushing, NY 11355 (Every Sat. 11AM - 3 PM)

New England
Kannada Koota
18 Woodridge Road, Marlboro, MA 01752
President : Rajendra R. Rao (508) 460-8808
Secretary : Chaitanya Hiremath (617) 731-5452

Satish Haryadi

Aug 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/24/97

Pampa Kannada Koota
President: Mr.Srivathsa

Srivathsa & Roopa:
Tel. : (248) 442 9502 (res) (810) 355 0020 (work)
Email: ROP...@aol.com

1984s...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 8:23:34 AM4/26/18

monis...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2018, 1:24:05 AM8/27/18
Hai.. Namasthe Dear Sir/Madam.
I would like to join in USA Kannada Associations List.. Can you give me a Chance to Participate Once.. please..

ath...@atzproperties.in

Oct 6, 2018, 7:11:26 AM10/6/18
Dear sir.

We cordially invite you to attend property show at Crown plaza Edison on 6 and 7th.

Hilton plaza on 13th and 14th oct 2018.

Pl forward message to all members. A great oppurtunity for investment in India.

Regards

ATZ PROPERTIES

BANGALORE.

M: +919945801146

drhudda...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2020, 4:14:07 AM7/6/20
Kannada Kaaya chitrkla abiyan Karnataka state

Girish Satyanarayana

Oct 1, 2022, 3:34:12 PM10/1/22
On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:14:07 AM UTC-7, drhudda...@gmail.com wrote:
> Kannada Kaaya chitrkla abiyan Karnataka state
Hi all,

I am Girish Satyanarayana, currently residing in Vancouver , Canada.

I worked in US before coming to Canada and Originally from Hubblli Karnataka, Worked in Bangalore for TCS, Wipro.

i have create a godundme Campaign ...Please donate..

https://gofund.me/c537ce6f

and also check https://saiujyam.org/ for more details about the Organization.

You can also reach ,me @ 1-604-880-6510 Direct/What's app
and/or
kutumbf...@gmail.com

Thanks Jai hind and Jai Karanataka.

----------Some details

I'm fundraising for "Saiujyam" a registered NGO with 10 years of earnest sincere and dedicated service to the children born with HIV and are orphaned. With a next milestone of providing a better Home for these children and to cater to the new government requirements I and my best friend Sanjai K. V. who is the founder and Managing Trustee of the organization are reaching out for your help to extend and help us achieve this milestone.
The Organization was founded on 26th Aug 2012, in Hubballi, Karanataka, India. We currently provide the children
Residential Facility,
Nutritious Food,
In-house Medical Facility,
Education,
Yoga,
Sports & Cultural Activities
and In-house care takers.
We provide Career Counselling, Workshop for Children, Conduct camps & Picnics.
Other Social activities include Blood Donation Camps & Food Donations.
We ensure that all the children are secured, loved and accepted.
The expenses are currently funded by friends and acquaintances.

We are currently looking for funds to build a better home and place for kid’s physical activities and recreation and also to abide by new government regulations. Please place the first brick as building block for a better future for these kids through your kind donations.

Thanks for all your help.

Girish Satyanarayana

Dr Akshatha

Dec 19, 2022, 4:27:57 PM12/19/22
Namaskara,
I am Dr.Akshatha and i live in honolulu. I am looking for a kannada speaking babysitter for my almost 3 year old daughter. My daughter speaks fluent kannada and i am looking for someone who is culturally rich and can help us raise her through her growing years,
Please let me know where to post job details. Kindly email back at namaska...@gmail.com.
Dhanyavadagalu,
Akshatha

Anugraha shankar petkar

Mar 11, 2023, 11:11:24 AM3/11/23
Anugraha Organization conducting menstrual health and hygiene management and awareness programs in school's college's anganwadi kendra's and we distributing sanitary pads and hygiene management kit in the name of
“Anugraha’s Dignity Kit” contains 90 pads, undergarments, hand washing soap, detergent soap, towel and a cloth bag. The kit ensures that girls are provided with free of cost sanitary pads for entire year for needy girls and women’s in rural, .
To help underprivileged girls from economically weaker families to maintain menstrual hygiene, a group of young medical students in coordination with Anugraha Organization have started distribution of unique “Anugraha’s Dignity Kits” in schools —under the project ‘One Million’sanitary Pad Campaign.
All our efforts are made possible only because of your support
Your donations are tax exempted under 80G of the Indian IT Act

Abhishek Anand

Mar 16, 2023, 4:14:17 AM3/16/23
Hello

If you're looking for an affordable and convenient way to visit beautiful places of India, Transforming Travels is the perfect solution.

devi krishna

Oct 12, 2023, 4:31:14 AM10/12/23
Hello there! We are the Hidden Voices team, and for over three years, we've been reading books for our visually impaired friends online. We cover over 17 languages, including Kannada. We're currently seeking volunteers who can help us by reading or proofreading to support these friends in leading more independent lives. If you're interested or can help us spread the word, please feel free to reach out to us via WhatsApp at +91 87142 04851. You can also learn more about our organization on our website. Thank you for your support!
FB
at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072703141561
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551144482145
INSTA