Re: India Virus

Byker

Apr 10, 2021, 1:28:19 PM4/10/21
"wog wacker" wrote in message
news:5d3ed126-33d7-4a79...@googlegroups.com...

> India is being hit by another wave of coronavirus infections, bigger than
> previous waves. Even doctors who have been vaccinated twice are not
> immuned.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8K-JyVAj9g

They shouldn't have any trouble going off to their next incarnation...

MHD

Apr 10, 2021, 11:22:04 PM4/10/21
India, suprisingly, got away with it for a long time.
Might have been because so much of the population
was exposed to a vast number of pathgens all the
time. But NOW their luck has run out, obviously
there's a variant now that's better adapted to their
population. It might be the next Brazil - 10 or even
100 times over. No WAY can it vaccinate enough
people fast enough.

I know you're a racist - but consider, WHO is in a good
position to take big ADVANTAGE of viral chaos in India ?
Can we allow them such an advantage, and how do we
thwart them without starting WW3 ? This is SERIOUS
shit.

Easy times are OVER. China wants to grab half the
world, Russia and Iran want the other half. Joe and
friends are the WRONG people to stop it. Looks like
the Ukraine thing is going to blow within the next
few weeks. It will just take ONE person with an
itchy trigger finger. Russia might even arrange a
false-flag attack, have infiltrators fire artillery at
some of their tanks/troops. That's all it would
take to "justify" an instant invasion. "Self defense"
of course ............................

Byker

Apr 11, 2021, 3:38:41 PM4/11/21
"MHD" wrote in message news:p7q47ghlk2o2uhjbv...@4ax.com...

> Might have been because so much of the population
> was exposed to a vast number of pathogens all the
> time.

Especially when they dip their toes in
the Ganges: https://tinyurl.com/78d9szcy

MHD

Apr 11, 2021, 10:55:25 PM4/11/21
Eeeewwww !!!

Oh well, now many kiss the Pope's ring every day ....

AOC probably has to put Chapstick lotion on her
ass every day.

It's all the old theory of magic, that it "rubs off" of
holy artifacts. Wear Merlin's loincloth and magic
is sure to soak in through your nut-sack :-)

Byker

Apr 12, 2021, 1:56:26 PM4/12/21
"wog walker" wrote in message

> One day the Mississippi will become like the Ganges!

By that time the locals should be immune to the pathogens...

Byker

Apr 13, 2021, 12:24:28 PM4/13/21
"reachi" wrote in message news:s524dt$ccc$1...@dont-email.me...

> In a few years, the Mississippi will be flooded with pungent curry odour
> Indians migrating to US from India.
>
> Make no mistake, the Mississippi will be flooded with dark-skinned Indian
> curry smell people migrated from India.
>
> They will then pretend around in developing a same race community for
> Indian power.

Wait 'til the curry-munchers discover AMTRAK: https://tinyurl.com/43smwpms

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/B7gS6WAeHCY/maxresdefault.jpg

Byker

Apr 15, 2021, 4:21:01 PM4/15/21
"micko" wrote in message news:s591t1$78i$1...@dont-email.me...

On 10/4/2021 10:57 am, wog wacker wrote:

>> India is being hit by another wave of coronavirus infections, bigger than
>> previous waves. Even doctors who have been vaccinated twice are not
>> immuned.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8K-JyVAj9g
>
> Indian doctors cross-infected by the infected patients.
>
> They also not careful with the unhygienic environment in the surrounding
> of the hospital from the wards to the toilets.

If there are such things. India may have topnotch physicists and scientists,
but half the population still shits on the ground:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqdOPwwjwdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

> They also do not change or wash their clothing and shoes after they
> discarded their PVC covering.
>
> The virus latched in the patients jumped and latched into doctors'
> nostrils.
>
> It immediately infected the Covid virus to jump, manifest, and spread to
> other people as well.

Byker

Apr 22, 2021, 12:56:31 PM4/22/21
"wog walker" wrote in message

> The trouble is that under US pressure, the WHO is kept busy trying to nail
> down China as the origin of the pandemic.

Had there been no China, there would have been no pandemic...

aRobot

Apr 22, 2021, 10:40:54 PM4/22/21
The next plague WOULD have come from somewhere else.

In any case, India is now SCREWED. Darwin always wins and
he found a sub-strain that gets past Indian defenses. Add the
country's weird 1st/3rd-world makeup and expect the toll to be
horiffic. Oxygen is made from the air, but India cannot produce
enough of it. Trucks carrying O2 have to have an armed escort
now. Hospitals are WAY past full - and this wave hasn't even
crested yet. India will be the next Brazil, except with like ten
times the population.

And meanwhile, the EU is still fiddling around, red tape mires
their vaccination efforts. The UK was lucky to pull out of that
mess when they did. They're down to mere double-digit
daily deaths now.

Byker

Apr 24, 2021, 12:50:31 PM4/24/21
"aRobot" wrote in message

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:56:25 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>>"wog walker" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The trouble is that under US pressure, the WHO is kept busy trying to
>>> nail down China as the origin of the pandemic.
>>
>>Had there been no China, there would have been no pandemic...
>
> The next plague WOULD have come from somewhere else.
>
> In any case, India is now SCREWED. Darwin always wins and
> he found a sub-strain that gets past Indian defenses. Add the
> country's weird 1st/3rd-world makeup and expect the toll to be
> horrific.

Due to their fecundity, the lost population
will be restored in short order...

Byker

Apr 24, 2021, 1:49:46 PM4/24/21
"ringo" wrote in message news:s5urtc$40i$1...@dont-email.me...

> The India is now in pathetic and chaotic situations.
>
> The administrative people in the government are not able to run in a
> systematic and progressive ways even in a changing condition.
>
> Modi and his team are helpless as they hopelessly waiting for some
> magical outcomes to drop to them to solve the rising infections.

They should put birth control programs on hold until further notice...

Byker

Apr 25, 2021, 2:57:04 PM4/25/21
"wog walker" wrote in message

> The latest reported is 346K cases per day for Sat.
>
> People are advised to bury their dead in their own backyards.

Or chop down the last of their forests to provide cremation firewood. "As
much as 750 square miles of forest are cut down annually for cremation
ceremonies in India.":
https://www.loe.org/shows/segments.html?programID=13-P13-00027&segmentID=7

Byker

Apr 25, 2021, 2:57:08 PM4/25/21
"wog walker" wrote in message

> https://entrackr.com/2021/04/indias-startups-deploy-to-combat-the-current-wave-of-covid-19-pandemic/
>
> "The group is looking to import 10 litre per minute oxygen concentrator
> machines, SHEROES’ Abhishek Agarwal tweeted. According to the fundraiser’s
> webpage, it has so far managed to procure 500 oxygen concentrators from
> China which will be shipped out to India on Monday and should reach
> hospitals by Wednesday."

No surprise considering their air quality: https://tinyurl.com/3cecmcsf

2many

Apr 25, 2021, 11:07:50 PM4/25/21
They are expecting 500,000 new cases by TOMORROW.

Due the the crappy health system, expect the death rate to
be a lot higher than in the EU or USA. Hell, they can't even
make oxygen fast enough, much less any meds.

There may be one of those tipping points, social/economic,
where enough damage is done so the whole national
infrastructure is undermined. Then it breaks up into provinces
(likely with conflicts between them), then city-states with
even more competition.

Pakistan may not HAVE to nuke them, they may destroy
themselves.

China will take two thirds, Pakistan can have the rest.

D. Ray

Apr 26, 2021, 12:46:23 AM4/26/21
2many <2container9.us> wrote:

> They are expecting 500,000 new cases by TOMORROW.
>
> Due the the crappy health system, expect the death rate to
> be a lot higher than in the EU or USA.

I doubt it. Their population is overall much younger than in EU or USA.

2many

Apr 26, 2021, 11:21:29 PM4/26/21
Seems to be getting THEM too.

And the govt is HIDING the real figures.

Newest major crime cartel in India, OXYGEN.

I see the UK sent a plane full of O2 cylinders to India,
humanitarian aid (aka "value signaling"). Guess what,
it won't supply a single hospital for a day. What India
NEEDS are cargo planes full of liquid oxygen vats,
you know, rocket fuel. THAT concentrate might add
up to a decent result. Ain't happening. The UK, EU,
and to a point the USA, are too broke from Covid to
supply such assistance for nothing.

In the past, if YOU had a big disaster, it would be
JUST YOU - and the rest of the world could help
out. Covid is a GLOBAL disaster. Your disaster
is also EVERYBODY'S disaster.

I wonder what happens next year ? Covid-21 ?
"Limited" nuclear warfare ?

Byker

May 12, 2021, 1:54:36 PM5/12/21
"Modican" wrote in message news:s7dnra$n0f$1...@dont-email.me...

> Virus 'swallowing' people in India; crematoriums overwhelmed
>
> India’s crematoriums and burial grounds are being overwhelmed by the
> devastating surge of infections tearing through the country with
> terrifying speed
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/indias-crematoriums-overwhelmed-virus-swallows-people-77296870
>
> The price of Indian's democracy.

No firewood? "Shall we gather by the river...":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5LGSF7Re0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7aXIf4HbHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nxJrCqK2gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73xWOX1XtOk

Byker

May 29, 2021, 6:10:58 PM5/29/21
"rezinki" wrote in message news:s8u2hq$ki3$1...@dont-email.me...

> Indians are running away to other countries to get free treatment like
> bed, oxygen, quarantine, and free foods with Indian foods, too.
>
> Make no mistake, the world of countries must wake up in not to let in any
> Indian to enter or come to your country.

Those Hindoo diseases are fucking NASTY.
Hopefully customs officials will know how
to spot leprosy: https://tinyurl.com/y5vmffty

Byker

May 31, 2021, 7:26:39 PM5/31/21
"frodo sam0" wrote in message

> Many Indians are US or UK citizens. Can you stop them from returning to
> their own countries?

When things get bad enough, they'll be fleeing the U.S. in mass stampedes
toward the nearest border or international airport. As for the politicians
who support them (Democrats, of course) the only thing they'll be running
for is their lives...

Byker

Jul 27, 2021, 9:26:00 PM7/27/21
"DESMODUS" wrote in message

> The Indian CV variant is so infectious that it is being spread by aerosol
> from open top sewage plants ,not that India has got that many of these and
> most people just crap in the fields -when this dries out it viruses are
> spread downwind .Any attempt to stop this is futile !.DESMODUS

Considering all the filth and pathogens they're exposed to
daily, you'd think they'd have cast-iron immune systems...

Byker

Nov 2, 2021, 1:54:32 PM11/2/21
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 2:59:28 PM UTC, lookie wrote:
> Hopefully the identification of them by custom should concentrate on deny
> their entry instead.
>
> A special visa is the best course of deterrent action. The Indians must be
> blocked from entering a country even if there is reason.
>
> What is needed is a total ban on Indians from entering or travelling or
> transiting through another country.

They need to stay home and get their own house in
order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQdZoq3iN4

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=why+is+india+so+poor