India - Sacred Cow Attacks Dog-Torturer

1p166

Nov 2, 2021, 10:32:18 PM11/2/21
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156123/Cruel-thug-yanks-dog-ears-pup-rescued-COW-tramples-man-India.html

Instant karma: Cruel thug yanks a dog up by the ears before
the pup is rescued by a COW that charges and tramples the man
in India

Video footage shows the man repeatedly pulling the dog up to
his chest by his ears as the canine yelped in pain. But in an
unexpected twist, a cow came to the rescue by charging at
the man. The cow begins attacking the man who falls to the
ground and gets trampled.

. . . . .

Hmmmm ... something to this sacred cow thing ?

To a good Hindu, this sort of thing might have
profound religious implications.

Siri Cruise

Nov 2, 2021, 10:48:18 PM11/2/21
In article <pq2dneuo-csxaRz8...@earthlink.com>,
1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

> Instant karma: Cruel thug yanks a dog up by the ears before
> the pup is rescued by a COW that charges and tramples the man
> in India

How dare you slander Ivanka.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

El Kabong

Nov 3, 2021, 2:14:00 AM11/3/21
Where was the karma when LBJ picked up his dog by the
ears?

<https://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/lyndon-johnson-lifts-dog-by-ears-video>

Andrew

Nov 3, 2021, 4:37:35 AM11/3/21
"1p166" wrote in message news:pq2dneuo-csxaRz8...@earthlink.com...
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156123/Cruel-thug-yanks-dog-ears-pup-rescued-COW-tramples-man-India.html
>
> Instant karma: Cruel thug yanks a dog up by the ears before
> the pup is rescued by a COW that charges and tramples the man
> in India
>
> Video footage shows the man repeatedly pulling the dog up to
> his chest by his ears as the canine yelped in pain. But in an
> unexpected twist, a cow came to the rescue by charging at
> the man. The cow begins attacking the man who falls to the
> ground and gets trampled.
>
> Hmmmm ... something to this sacred cow thing ?
>
> To a good Hindu, this sort of thing might have
> profound religious implications.

"Cursed be the one who takes a dog by the ears."
~ Proverb

Byker

Nov 3, 2021, 1:54:38 PM11/3/21
"El Kabong" wrote in message

> Where was the karma when LBJ picked up his dog by the ears?
>
> <https://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/lyndon-johnson-lifts-dog-by-ears-video>

Well, I'm glad SOMEONE remembers that...

1p166

Nov 4, 2021, 12:18:36 AM11/4/21
LBJ wasn't Hindu :-)