Raimondi College

Godfrey M Lo

May 27, 1994, 1:28:02 AM5/27/94
Hi, OLD BOYS!

Nice to hear the OLD BOYS in the net!
Well, Mr A.C. Morales has retired for a while. Mr P. Leung?! hm,...hahah....
he is no longer the F.4 discipline master! He is now so-called career master.
Cool?! Why?! Hm,...u better ask him yourself!

Guess who is the new headmaster! Unbelievable, ......tell u later!

Keep in touch! ;)

OLD BOY,
Godfrey M. Lo
g...@lager.ucs.ualberta.ca

GO, GO RC!

Albert Ng

May 27, 1994, 1:19:46 PM5/27/94
g...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Godfrey M Lo) writes:

>Hi, OLD BOYS!

>Nice to hear the OLD BOYS in the net!

>Well, Mr A.C. Morales has retired for a while. Mr P. Leung?! hm,...hahah....

Mo Lai Nin Quit ??? I still see him in Ko Kee around January...

>he is no longer the F.4 discipline master! He is now so-called career master.
>Cool?! Why?! Hm,...u better ask him yourself

Done Tung Gu again ????

>Guess who is the new headmaster! Unbelievable, ......tell u later!

Keung DOG ???

--
Regards, albert.

Jackson

May 27, 1994, 5:45:36 PM5/27/94
Albert Ng (pi...@kits.sfu.ca) wrote:
:>Mo Lai Nin Quit ??? I still see him in Ko Kee around January...

May be he's quit, but it doesn't stop him hanging around RC, anyway.

:>>he is no longer the F.4 discipline master! He is now so-called career master.

:>>Cool?! Why?! Hm,...u better ask him yourself
:>Done Tung Gu again ????

He should be "Done Tung Gu" a long time ago. I couldn't stand him standing
in front of the classroom talking about his "triad society" jokes and how
his brother was a policeman.

:>>Guess who is the new headmaster! Unbelievable, ......tell u later!
:>Keung DOG ???

I hope nobody calls Mr. Keung in such irrespective way as I think he was
(and always will be) an execellent teacher and a wonderful discipline master.
Remember he was in charge of the Prefect Body!

Next to Mr. Keung, I think Mr. Mak (in charging F.3) will be the next
candidate for the Principal position. But I don't really know. Could some
RC boys confirm on this?

Later,

An RC Old dude.

Kai Shing O'Yang

May 28, 1994, 5:02:51 AM5/28/94
pi...@kits.sfu.ca (Albert Ng) writes:

>g...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Godfrey M Lo) writes:

>>Hi, OLD BOYS!

>>Nice to hear the OLD BOYS in the net!

Me too, F5 graduate 1981.

>>Well, Mr A.C. Morales has retired for a while. Mr P. Leung?! hm,...hahah....

>Mo Lai Nin Quit ??? I still see him in Ko Kee around January...

He's around the age to retire, he's been there ages. How's his son doing?
anyone know?

>>he is no longer the F.4 discipline master! He is now so-called career master.
>>Cool?! Why?! Hm,...u better ask him yourself

>Done Tung Gu again ????

I once remember NG dog got Done Tung Gu, but he used to be F3. who's this
Leung stuff?

>>Guess who is the new headmaster! Unbelievable, ......tell u later!

>Keung DOG ???

How about Yip loo? has his TB cured?

How about that C.C. Wong? He used to teach us Physics, Chem in F4 F5.
How about Mr Razul? Has he retired? His dirty jokes were the best.

>>GO, GO RC!

Ooi Ooi Ooi RC RC RC!

Kai
--
- Kai S O'Yang, Dept of Comp Sci, Monash Uni, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- AARNET: oy...@bruce.cs.monash.edu.au - Voice : +(61) 3 565 5778

Leung Chun Man William 9218750

May 28, 1994, 5:35:57 AM5/28/94
I suggest creating a new newsgroup called 'alt.hk.raimondi-college' or
'soc.culture.hongkong.raimondi-college'! :)

BTW I never know Mr. Morales is of Raimondi College, thanks for your info.

--
William
- Have a good time all the time

Kai Shing O'Yang

May 28, 1994, 5:10:24 AM5/28/94
pil...@bga.com (Jackson) writes:

>I hope nobody calls Mr. Keung in such irrespective way as I think he was
>(and always will be) an execellent teacher and a wonderful discipline master.
>Remember he was in charge of the Prefect Body!

Come on, Keung polishes shoes to the extreme. Before he came to Raimondi,
he had no English name, once he got there, what name did he take? Joseph
(laugh). I know because I know one of his old schoolmate.
BTW, I don't think his teaching ability is THAT great. We got by with it
by self study... probably that's why his students have good grades in HKCEE.

>Next to Mr. Keung, I think Mr. Mak (in charging F.3) will be the next
>candidate for the Principal position. But I don't really know. Could some
>RC boys confirm on this?

CC Mak? you must be joking. Every afternoon after school he went to a Central
Chinese Restaurant (next to old Central Market) to play Mahjong. His usual
play mates are Cheung (that fat small guy teaching F1 science), Chin
(F4 Geography, Kut Jai), and Ng dog. BTW, Ng dog and Chin swear a lot.

The only teachers I like are HK Kwan and CH Cheng, real nice guys.

Albert Ng

May 28, 1994, 4:02:12 PM5/28/94
oy...@cs.monash.edu.au (Kai Shing O'Yang) writes:

>I once remember NG dog got Done Tung Gu, but he used to be F3. who's this
>Leung stuff?

I still remember Donald Duck sit next to him after NG dog being 'Done'd to
F.2 building... he is still very Inch in Year 1983-4 teaching me RS.

>How about Yip loo? has his TB cured?

Franky (Fight Lo Yip) left Kokee years ago..

>How about that C.C. Wong? He used to teach us Physics, Chem in F4 F5.
>How about Mr Razul? Has he retired? His dirty jokes were the best.

No sure about CC wong, but Wah Uncle already landed to US and selling Sport
shoes.. but I heard that his company got some problem.. (info at year 1991)

>>>GO, GO RC!

>Ooi Ooi Ooi RC RC RC!

RC lives!

--
Regards, albert.

Albert Ng

May 28, 1994, 4:08:21 PM5/28/94
oy...@cs.monash.edu.au (Kai Shing O'Yang) writes:

>pil...@bga.com (Jackson) writes:

>(laugh). I know because I know one of his old schoolmate.
>BTW, I don't think his teaching ability is THAT great. We got by with it
>by self study... probably that's why his students have good grades in HKCEE.

Keung Dog use all english to teach is also quite funny.. although he might
not be speaking that well..

>play mates are Cheung (that fat small guy teaching F1 science), Chin
>(F4 Geography, Kut Jai), and Ng dog. BTW, Ng dog and Chin swear a lot.

Kut Jai used to Watch 'Yok Pro Tun' (Salty movie) in Central .. hee hee we
caught him. (year 1986).

>The only teachers I like are HK Kwan and CH Cheng, real nice guys.

You mean The english teacher and Math teacher (# lo ?) , I still remember
Kwan spend a long time in the morning talking some funny stuff.

>Kai

>--
>- Kai S O'Yang, Dept of Comp Sci, Monash Uni, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
>- AARNET: oy...@bruce.cs.monash.edu.au - Voice : +(61) 3 565 5778
> - FAX : +(61) 3 565 5146
>"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes to the bone."

--
Regards, albert.

HO Yat-Fan

May 28, 1994, 9:42:35 AM5/28/94

Hello Albert,
Remember me? Call me next time u're back.
I like the name Raimondian and I feel that the badge is nice.
Who's the new headmaster? Ms. Fan?
fan.
PS. remember chikeung and u'd remember me.

David Tam

May 29, 1994, 2:20:03 PM5/29/94
-=> Quoting Pil...@bga.com to All <=-
MESSAGE DATE : 05-27-94 21:45
SUB : Raimondi College

Pi> From: pil...@bga.com (Jackson)
Pi> Newsgroups: soc.culture.hongkong

Pi> Albert Ng (pi...@kits.sfu.ca) wrote:
:>Mo Lai Nin Quit ??? I still see him in Ko Kee around January...

Pi> May be he's quit, but it doesn't stop him hanging around RC, anyway.

How is the lady headmistress of the Primary school ?

... Where is your future ??? HONG KONG !!!! China....
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

* Origin: ComputerWorld On-Line - (852) 572-7640 (6:700/29)

David Tam

May 30, 1994, 1:49:09 PM5/30/94
-=> Quoting Oy...@cs.monash.edu.au to All <=-
MESSAGE DATE : 05-28-94 09:02
SUB : Raimondi College

Oy> From: oy...@cs.monash.edu.au (Kai Shing O'Yang)
Oy> Newsgroups: soc.culture.hongkong

Oy> pi...@kits.sfu.ca (Albert Ng) writes:

>g...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Godfrey M Lo) writes:

>>Hi, OLD BOYS!

>>Nice to hear the OLD BOYS in the net!

Oy> Me too, F5 graduate 1981.

I am 80

>>Well, Mr A.C. Morales has retired for a while. Mr P. Leung?!
hm,...hahah....

>Mo Lai Nin Quit ??? I still see him in Ko Kee around January...

Oy> He's around the age to retire, he's been there ages. How's his son
Oy> doing? anyone know?

Few years ago Roy had work for a computer company and no further information.

>>he is no longer the F.4 discipline master! He is now so-called career

Oy> master.

>>Cool?! Why?! Hm,...u better ask him yourself

>Done Tung Gu again ????

Oy> I once remember NG dog got Done Tung Gu, but he used to be F3. who's
Oy> this Leung stuff?

How is N G Dog now ?

>>Guess who is the new headmaster! Unbelievable, ......tell u later!

>Keung DOG ???

Oy> How about Yip loo? has his TB cured?

Oy> How about that C.C. Wong? He used to teach us Physics, Chem in F4 F5.
Oy> How about Mr Razul? Has he retired? His dirty jokes were the best.

You mean the biology teacher ?

I had met his twice few years ago he had start a co. importing Racket

rgds/david

... Recycle! For Whom ?... Business is the main reason.

David Tam

May 30, 1994, 1:49:12 PM5/30/94
-=> Quoting Oy...@cs.monash.edu.au to All <=-
MESSAGE DATE : 05-28-94 09:10
SUB : Raimondi College

Oy> The only teachers I like are HK Kwan and CH Cheng, real nice guys.

Who is HK Kwan and CH Cheng ? Which subject ?

Do you guys remember the Chinese teacher who memorise all his lesson so
when he is in lesson he can close his eyes.

... Save the Planet ! ... No No NO NO !!! Save Hong Kong First...

David Tam

May 30, 1994, 1:54:31 PM5/30/94
-=> Quoting 92...@eng.cam.ac.uk to All <=-
MESSAGE DATE : 05-28-94 09:35
SUB : Raimondi College

92> From: 92...@eng.cam.ac.uk (Leung Chun Man William 9218750)
92> Newsgroups: soc.culture.hongkong
92> Organization: Cambridge University Engineering Department, UK
92> <oyang.7...@bruce.cs.monash.edu.au>

92> I suggest creating a new newsgroup called 'alt.hk.raimondi-college' or
92> 'soc.culture.hongkong.raimondi-college'! :)

92> BTW I never know Mr. Morales is of Raimondi College, thanks for your
92> info.

You don't know Morales ? Are you from Raimondi ?

... From David - davi...@f29.n700.z6.ftn.air.org