Most beautiful girls in HK

Ma Tin Wai (Janice)

Jan 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/29/96
My View:
1. Maggie Cheung
2. Gong Li
3. Wood Lai Ming

Sabrina

Jan 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/30/96
In article <4eiiv3$c...@janus.cqu.edu.au>, vc-l...@ix.netcom.com
(Benjamin) wrote:

In my opinion,

1. Maggie Cheung
2. Michelle Reis
3. Vivian Chow

Vincent Chong

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
to vc-l...@ix.netcom.com
c950...@amber.cqu.edu.au (Ma Tin Wai (Janice)) wrote:
>My View:
> 1. Maggie Cheung
> 2. Gong Li
> 3. Wood Lai Ming

My choices would be:

1. Kwan Chi Lum (although you can start to see the railroad tracks on
her head now.....)
2. Chu Yan
3. Kwok Ho Ying

Cheers

Vincent Chong
eco...@lure.latrobe.edu.au

JMui664803

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
This has to make it into 2 age groups.

Younger Generation (< 30 years old) Older generation (> 30
years old)
1. Vivian Chow 1.
Kwan Chi Lam
2. Chu Yan 2.
Choung Chor Hung
3. Lee Yee Hung 3. Gong
Li

Jason (the silly boy)

JMui664803

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96

Ow Sheng Haur Calvin

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
Sabrina (sab...@asiaonline.net) wrote:
: In article <4eiiv3$c...@janus.cqu.edu.au>, vc-l...@ix.netcom.com
: (Benjamin) wrote:

: > My View:
: > 1. Maggie Cheung
: > 2. Gong Li
: > 3. Wood Lai Ming

: In my opinion,

: 1. Maggie Cheung
: 2. Michelle Reis
: 3. Vivian Chow

IMHO,
1.Michelle Reis
2.Veronica Yip
3.Gong Li
--
isc5...@leonis.nus.sg
Ow Sheng Haur Calvin

BB

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
In article <4eiiv3$c...@janus.cqu.edu.au>, c950...@amber.cqu.edu.au says...

>My View:
> 1. Maggie Cheung
> 2. Gong Li
> 3. Wood Lai Ming

I would say
1. Tam Siu Wan, Helina
2. Tam Siu Wan, Helina
3. Tam SIu Wan, Helina

Cheers,
BB

W. Tse

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
/\ /\
{ `---' }
{ O O } Ringo Wing-Ho Tse ri...@u.washington.edu
~~> V <~~
\ \|/ / University of Washington
`-----'____ Seattle, WA.
/ \ \_
{ }\ )_\_ _ http://weber.u.washington.edu/~ringo
| \_/ |/ / \_\_/ ) /\_/\
\__/ /(_/ \__/ ( o.o )
(__/ > ^ <
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, W. Tse wrote:

> 1, Sorry but I will still go for Vivian Chow
>
> 2, Kwok Hoi Ying will be very close
~
/ \
|---- sorry I made a mistake on her name last time (not Ming).

> 3, Charlie Yeung can round up my choice

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
/\ /\
{ `---' }
{ O O } Ringo Wing-Ho Tse ri...@u.washington.edu
~~> V <~~
\ \|/ / University of Washington
`-----'____ Seattle, WA.
/ \ \_
{ }\ )_\_ _ http://weber.u.washington.edu/~ringo
| \_/ |/ / \_\_/ ) /\_/\
\__/ /(_/ \__/ ( o.o )
(__/ > ^ <
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

W. Tse

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96

1, Sorry but I will still go for Vivian Chow

2, Kwok Hoi Ming will be very close
~~~

Yam Wai

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
Chu Yan is by far the prettiest and also the cutest in woman in HK.

William J. Clinton

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
Tarcy Su
Tarcy Su
Tarcy Su Wai Lun

Tan

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Sabrina wrote:

> In article <4eiiv3$c...@janus.cqu.edu.au>, vc-l...@ix.netcom.com
> (Benjamin) wrote:
>

> > My View:
> > 1. Maggie Cheung
> > 2. Gong Li
> > 3. Wood Lai Ming
>

> In my opinion,
>
> 1. Maggie Cheung
> 2. Michelle Reis
> 3. Vivian Chow

My opinion:
1. Joey Wong
2. Michelle Lee
3. Vivian La Sui Beng (sp???)

o O
`\|||/
(o o)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo______________________________
|______|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|
|___|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|
|______|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|

COO...@WSUNIX.WSU.EDU OR KT...@EECS.WSU.EDU
| |
| "How can I know what I think until I |
| see what I say?" |
| |
| -E.M. Forester |
|__________________________________________|

AMKoo

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96

How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
thread.

I vote for Andy Lau and Chow Yuen Fat. Is there more?

tan ching cheng

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
AMKoo (am...@io.org) wrote:
> How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
> it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
> thread.

Tony Leung(both), mm hai handsome tan hai yao yin.
specially in the movie "sun laun hing laun dai"

Sleeptalk

SuperAstro

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
Leon Lai, Aaron Kwok

Wing-Chun V Cho

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
thread.

I vote for Andy Lau and Chow Yuen Fat. Is there more?

I couldn't agree more!!

They are definitely the best looking, even though they might not be the
youngest ones, but certainly the most handsome of all ... and at all
time!!

chris lee

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
I vote for Leon Lai and Aaron. Leon is a handsome guy and best singer.
Chris. Lee

***** Lee studio *****

Ka Man Hung

Feb 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/12/96
Definitely

BB (kh...@direct.ca) wrote:
: In article <4eiiv3$c...@janus.cqu.edu.au>, c950...@amber.cqu.edu.au says...
: >
: >My View:

: > 1. Maggie Cheung
: > 2. Gong Li
: > 3. Wood Lai Ming

: I would say

chris wu

Feb 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/12/96
to wv...@andrew.cmu.edu
I vote andy lau and chi-lam.

chris wu

Feb 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/12/96
to kmh...@sfu.ca
charlie young !!!

Joseph T. Miller

Feb 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/13/96
Choy Cheung-ching

ck...@lehigh.edu

Feb 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/13/96
In article <4fqmkf$8...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>, "Joseph T. Miller" <jtmi...@uiuc.ed
u> writes:
>Choy Cheung-ching
>

>I think is Connie!!!
__..--***---...___
_--~~ ___________~~~**.._
/ /^`~~~~~ ~~~~~---`\
,~ .~ pppppp `.
_i i P PPpp ppPPPPPpppi
/' `\. i ___ P pP i
i ~ @@@ ~~--._ __----~~~i

XXX

Feb 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/13/96
In article <4fhhlc$c...@bertrand.carleton.ca>, tcc...@chat.carleton.ca (tan ching cheng) says:

>AMKoo (am...@io.org) wrote:
>> How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
>> it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
>> thread.
>

>Tony Leung(both), mm hai handsome tan hai yao yin.
>specially in the movie "sun laun hing laun dai"
>

>Sleeptalk

My grandad is the best looking!! Ha ha ha! :)

Wing-Chun V Cho

Feb 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/13/96
>AMKoo (am...@io.org) wrote:
>> How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
>> it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
>> thread.
>

>Tony Leung(both), mm hai handsome tan hai yao yin.
>specially in the movie "sun laun hing laun dai"
>

>Sleeptalk

I think Andy Lau is the most handsome (and cutest too!!). As for Tony
Leung, i think he is attractive, especially in movies. And Chow Yuen
Fat has a really cool-looking image.

Patricia Woo

Feb 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/14/96
Leon Lai !!

Yam Wai

Feb 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/14/96
The most prettiest women are:
1. Chu-Yan
2. Tam Siu Wan
3. Vivian Chow
4. Someone I forgot,(she co-starred w/Leon in a movie where he was a
teacher.[girlfriend] and Miss HK contestant)
5. Sammi Cheng
6. Faye Wong
7. Kelly Chen

Lee Han Woon

Feb 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/14/96
In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.960209...@unicorn.it.wsu.edu>,
Tan <coo...@wsunix.wsu.edu> wrote:
Gals --
Charlie Yeung
Kelly Chan
Vivian Chow
Tarcy Su

Guy --
Leon Lai

akane

--
......._____It's better to regret something which you have done____.........
Alan Lee Han Woon@ Akane (email:ak...@pobox.org.sg) "Music flows in my......

Karen

Feb 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/14/96

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996, XXX wrote:

> In article <4fhhlc$c...@bertrand.carleton.ca>, tcc...@chat.carleton.ca (tan ching cheng) says:
> >

> >AMKoo (am...@io.org) wrote:
> >> How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
> >> it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
> >> thread.
> >

> >Tony Leung(both), mm hai handsome tan hai yao yin.
> >specially in the movie "sun laun hing laun dai"
> >

> >Sleeptalk
>

> My grandad is the best looking!! Ha ha ha! :)
>

>kai ser...gor eng wei...jui leng jei hei andy lau...
lei dim lum....

tan ching cheng

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96
XXX (zcb...@ucl.ac.uk) wrote:
> In article <4fhhlc$c...@bertrand.carleton.ca>, tcc...@chat.carleton.ca (tan ching cheng) says:
> >
> >AMKoo (am...@io.org) wrote:
> >> How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
> >> it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
> >> thread.

> My grandad is the best looking!! Ha ha ha! :)

your grandpa must glad has a such good grandson/daughter. :)

Sleeptalk

Zillion

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96
XXX (zcb...@ucl.ac.uk) wrote:

[ stuff deleted ]

:My grandad is the best looking!! Ha ha ha! :)

Sure... if you`re into that sort of stuff :\

bye :)

SHERRY WONG

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96
In article <4fo5fg$o...@bull.hkstar.net> chris wu <whc...@hkstar.com> writes:
>From: chris wu <whc...@hkstar.com>
>Subject: Re: Most beautiful girls in HK
>Date: 12 Feb 1996 19:46:56 GMT

> charlie young !!!

charlie yeung? i think she's ok, but her nose is too big... eventhough it
doesn't show up on most of her pics..

YIK-YANG CHAI

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96

I can't believe that you say that Faye Wong is beautiful .Until
now , or in this group (soc.culture.hongkong.entertainment), you can
see many people said that Faye is ugly . However , don't worry , I am
your supporter , because I feel that Faye is really beautiful . That is
a feeling , once you love her songs , you will love her and feel that
she is really beautiful . We have to use our feelings to look at people,
not just by a 'grance' of look .

W. H. Leung

Feb 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/17/96

I have no objection to Tracy, but others...
Charlie - her nose is too big!
Vivian - too 'old'!
Kelly - ???

In fact, there's a lot of beautiful girls (actress) in mainland China, as
seen from such productions.

Leung Wai Hung

Zillion

Feb 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/17/96
YIK-YANG CHAI (pc...@aix1.ucok.edu) wrote:

[ stuff deleted ]

: I can't believe that you say that Faye Wong is beautiful .Until

:now , or in this group (soc.culture.hongkong.entertainment), you can
:see many people said that Faye is ugly . However , don't worry , I am
:your supporter , because I feel that Faye is really beautiful . That is
:a feeling , once you love her songs , you will love her and feel that
:she is really beautiful . We have to use our feelings to look at people,
:not just by a 'grance' of look .

I wouldn't say that Faye was ugly, but she's also not
beautiful. She's just OK, I guess she's got kind eyes.

bye.

BB

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
In article <4ftph8$2g...@usenetp1.news.prodigy.com>, DMF...@prodigy.com
says...

>The most prettiest women are:
> 1. Chu-Yan
> 2. Tam Siu Wan
> 3. Vivian Chow
> 4. Someone I forgot,(she co-starred w/Leon in a movie where he was a

> teacher.[girlfriend] and Miss HK contestant)
> 5. Sammi Cheng
> 6. Faye Wong
> 7. Kelly Chen

Hi! Yam Wai,
I think the forth one you mentioned should be Theresa Lee Yee Hung,
she is with Leon in TVB's Good Morning Sir, she is also the first
runner up in 94 MissHK peagent, but I think the champion that year is
by far and always the prettiest--Tam Siu Wan
Cheers,
BB
kh...@direct.ca

CHAN SHARON

Feb 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/19/96
In article <4g8cil$h...@aphex.direct.ca>, BB <kh...@direct.ca> wrote:
>I think the forth one you mentioned should be Theresa Lee Yee Hung,
>she is with Leon in TVB's Good Morning Sir, she is also the first
>runner up in 94 MissHK peagent, but I think the champion that year is
>by far and always the prettiest--Tam Siu Wan

BB,
I think Theresa Lee was the second runner up. The first runner up was
Wood Lai Ming!!

--
'/..\" Sharon Chan '/..\"
m( 00 )m e0fk...@credit.erin.utoronto.ca m( 00 )m

A L B E R T _ Y U _

Feb 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/20/96
Female Stars:(Cute & Beauty) Female Artists:(Voice & Looks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Chu-Yan 1. Sally Yeh
2. Maggie 2. Faye Wong
3. Vivian 3. Sandy Lam
4. Kwan Chi-Lam

I can't say I'm a good judge, since I don't know all the HK stars...
however, with the limited resources, I find the above mentioned female stars
very attractive and fastinating.
---------------------------------------------------NEXT----------
Have a favour to ask.
Anyone out there knows some specs of Chu-Yan?
If so, can you please forward some info to me. In addition, if you have nice
pictures of hers, I would appreciate if you could donate them to me.

Thanks in advance.
Caveman.
--
Name: Albert Yu email:y...@plains.nodak.edu )\._.,--....,'``.
http://www.majesticweb.com/yu /, _.. \ _\ (`._ ,.

anton widjaja

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
YIK-YANG CHAI <pc...@aix1.ucok.edu> wrote:

> I can't believe that you say that Faye Wong is beautiful .Until
>now , or in this group (soc.culture.hongkong.entertainment), you can
>see many people said that Faye is ugly . However , don't worry , I am
>your supporter , because I feel that Faye is really beautiful . That is
>a feeling , once you love her songs , you will love her and feel that
>she is really beautiful . We have to use our feelings to look at people,
>not just by a 'grance' of look .

Hei ! I also agree that Faye is pretty. I would say that Stella is the ugly one! I can't stand her voice !!!

And here is my vote:
1> Lee Kar Yan
2> Chu Yan
3> Christy Cheung

But who is counting the votes.

Goi Sihan

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
Linda Wong definitely!

JeWcE

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
In article <4ghk2j$1...@lantana.singnet.com.sg>, hi...@singnet.com.sg (Goi
Sihan) wrote:

> Linda Wong definitely!
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

Sophia Luke

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
neptune.np.ac.sg>

: >AMKoo (am...@io.org) wrote:
: > How about starting a thread on 'WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN HK' if
: > it hasn't already been done. I would love to read the results of this
: > thread.

Gotta go with Aaron Kwok.

SML

Benjamin Liu

Feb 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/23/96
In <4ghk2j$1...@lantana.singnet.com.sg> hi...@singnet.com.sg (Goi Sihan)
writes:

>Linda Wong definitely!

yep!

and also vivian chow and kelly chen..

winnie, v lai, sammi, and faye are pretty decnet also!

ben

Benjamin Liu

Feb 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/23/96

Hing Luk

Feb 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/26/96
: >The most prettiest women are:
: > 1. Vivian Chow
: > 2. Gee lum Kwan (the one with big eyes)

Arthur Wong

Feb 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/27/96
VERONICA YIP YUK HING IS THE BEST.
HAS A REALLY NICE BODY TOO...

Hing Luk (ez01...@rocky.ucdavis.edu) wrote:
: : >The most prettiest women are:

: : > 1. Vivian Chow
: : > 2. Gee lum Kwan (the one with big eyes)

The Art of Peace is medicine for a sick world. There is evil
and disorder in the world because people have forgotten that all
things emanate from one source. Return to that source and leave
behind all self-centered thoughts, petty desires, and anger.
Those who are possessed by nothing possess everything.
-- Morihei Ueshiba
aw...@acs.ucalgary.ca http://www.ucalgary.ca/~awong

BB

Feb 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/29/96
In article <4g947k$a...@tuzo.erin>, e0fk...@erin.utoronto.ca says...

Thanks for your correction, Sharon
Since I only awared of the champion, I mixed up the other 2 :)

Yours,
BB

john

Mar 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/8/96
Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.

Jen Chan

Mar 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/10/96
Sophia Luke wrote:

> Gotta go with Aaron Kwok.
>

> SMLAaron!!!!!!!!!
Jen

Margaret Chan

Mar 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/11/96

I feel it should belong to Leslie Cheung.

|:) :> :< :/ :\ :') :{) ;{) ;{> ;{< ;] ;[ ?) ?] ?[ =) =( =|} =[ =] => =< =# =$ |
|=Tat Ming, Jacky, Bon Jovi, Hacken, Andy's fan ======= Margaret Chan =========|
|:) :> :< :/ :\ :') :{) ;{) ;{> ;{< ;] ;[ ?) ?] ?[ =) =( =|} =[ =] => =< =# =$ |

Valerie Tung

Mar 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/13/96
: not only Aaron is handsome, he's also cute, wild, well built, sexy, and
: innocent all in one.

Arthur Wong (aw...@acs5.acs.ucalgary.ca) wrote:
: Jung Jee Wai is cute.

: Jen Chan (jen...@prodigy.com) wrote:
: : Sophia Luke wrote:

: : > Gotta go with Aaron Kwok.
: : >
: : > SMLAaron!!!!!!!!!
: : Jen

: --

Lee Han Woon

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
In article <4ho8jp$g...@raffles.technet.sg>,

I would go for Kwok Hoi Meng!!!! She's cool...terminally cool =)

Horace Chan

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
Valerie Tung wrote:
> : not only Aaron is handsome, he's also cute, wild, well built, sexy, and
> : innocent all in one.

Look, we got a super Aaron Fans here! Somehow I personally don't think
he is very very handsome. Maybe because I'm a boy and a boy never admire the
out-look of another male unless he is a gay.

--
.==========================================================.
| Horace Chan |

Bugs

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
Horace Chan wrote:
> Look, we got a super Aaron Fans here! Somehow I personally
> don't think he is very very handsome. Maybe because I'm a boy and a
> boy never admire the out-look of another male unless he is a gay.

How ignorant you are! Admiring the outlook of a same sex person
has nothing to do with gay! Some of my male friends admire Andy Lau's and
Leslie Cheung's looks quite a lot, but unfortunately, they are NOT gay,
not BI, they are totally STRAIGHT!

Maybe if you admire a same sex person's look, you only think that
the look is beautiful, and does it necessarily have anything to do with
affection and love?! If you think a dog's look is cute and good, then are
you a dog -- bitch (loving the dog) ?

Many Faye fans are female, and some of them quite admire her
look, then are they all LESBIANS?

Bugs

Tsoi Kok Ming

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to Bill
Would you please tell me who is Kwow Hoi Meng and how can I see her?
I am definitely wishing to see beautiful girl. Thanks!!

Bill

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96

No chick in Hong Kong is beautiful. You will never agree until you go
to the other side of the ocean.

Albert Y.C. Lai

Mar 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/17/96
In article <3148A7...@okstate.edu>,

Bugs <k...@okstate.edu> wrote:
> How ignorant you are! Admiring the outlook of a same sex person
>has nothing to do with gay!

Agreed. It is more like "if only I am as handsome as him", instead
of "if only he is my boyfriend". There is much more to life than
looking for sexual partners. (Then again there is much more to life
than being handsome or beautiful.)

--
Albert Y.C. Lai tre...@io.org (permanent)
00La...@wave.scar.utoronto.ca (school, but will expire)

Tan

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
On 8 Mar 1996, john wrote:

> Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.

From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.

Cookie :)

__________________
|I can't wait till|
|Spring Break. |
|_________________|
o O
`\|||/
(o o)
_ooO_(_)_Ooo______________________________
|______|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|
|___|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|
|______|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|

COO...@WSUNIX.WSU.EDU OR KT...@EECS.WSU.EDU
| |
| "How can I know what I think until I |
| see what I say?" |
| |
| -E.M. Forester |
|__________________________________________|

Horace Chan

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
Tan wrote:
> On 8 Mar 1996, john wrote:
> > Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.
> From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.
Of course she is not cute. Maybe she is not very beautiful, this depends
on the taste of each other. But for sure she knows how to act!

Benny Tsang

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96

Wednesday March 20 1996 12:43, coo...@wsunix.wsu.edu wrote to All:

c:=> On 8 Mar 1996, john wrote:

>> Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.

c:=> From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.
Sorry, I don't so. I think Vivian Lai is the most beautiful & cute
singer in Hong Kong! :) Agree!?

... I'm Having A Ball Doing Nothing At All.
-=-
Benny Tsang, Wai Wah <Fans of Hacken/Winnie/Vivian/Linda/Shirley>
>"We Will always support Vivian Lai Shui Yan forever & forever!"<
<Member of Vivian & Winnie's Fans Club (HK)>
>WWW : http://www.hk.super.net/~bennytww/benny.htm>
>>E-mail : benn...@HK.Super.Net, benn...@hkstar.com>>

Damien

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
Bill <h...@ecf.toronto.edu> wrote:

Go suck a lollipop. Obviously you know diddly shit about HK chicks.

"At war, if you do not understand your enemy nor yourself,
you're dead meat" Tsun Tze, The Art of War

Yam Wai

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
Ng Sin Lin is sometimes cute and sometimes ugly(Unattractive). She is
not beautiful, just cute when she smiles and the opposite when she
doesn't show her pearly whites. The cutest actress/singer in HK has got
to be Chu Yan. The most beautiful is probably, Lee Ka Yan or Lor Man
Chong(new singer), she looks natural and beautiful, a combination that is
rarely found.

Raymond Kwok

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
In article <4is3g8$b...@useneta1.news.prodigy.com>,
Ng Sin Lin is beautiful, much more beautiful when you see her face to face.
I am one of the lucky guy to see her face to face.

Raymond Kwok

/////////////////////////////////////////////////\
// ylk...@hk.super.net ////////////////////////////\
// Raymond Kwok /////////////////////////////////////\
// Consultant Computer Section ////////////////////////\
// lkl Consultant Services //////////////////////////////\
// Expertise in Borland Paradox, networking, OS, H/W //////\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Pat

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
>From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.

Are you saying that you are better!?!?!?

Tuxedo Mask - 禮服朦面俠

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
In article <890_960...@thebens.hk.super.net>, benn...@thebens.hk.super.net (Benny Tsang) wrote:

>Wednesday March 20 1996 12:43, coo...@wsunix.wsu.edu wrote to All:
>
>c:=> On 8 Mar 1996, john wrote:
>
>>> Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.
>c:=> From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.
>Sorry, I don't so. I think Vivian Lai is the most beautiful & cute
>singer in Hong Kong! :) Agree!?
>

>.... I'm Having A Ball Doing Nothing At All.

>-=-
>=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
> Benny Tsang, Wai Wah <Fans of Hacken/Winnie/Vivian/Linda/Shirley>
> >"We Will always support Vivian Lai Shui Yan forever & forever!"<
> <Member of Vivian & Winnie's Fans Club (HK)>
> >WWW : http://www.hk.super.net/~bennytww/benny.htm>
> >>E-mail : benn...@HK.Super.Net, benn...@hkstar.com>>
>=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Of course Sailor Moon is the most beautiful girl in the Universal !!!!!!!!!!!!

ach...@lynx.bc.ca

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
>Tan <coo...@wsunix.wsu.edu> wrote:

>On 8 Mar 1996, john wrote:

>> Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.
>>

>From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.

>Cookie :)

> __________________
> |I can't wait till|
> |Spring Break. |
> |_________________|
> o O
> `\|||/
> (o o)
> _ooO_(_)_Ooo______________________________
>|______|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|
>|___|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|
>|______|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|

> COO...@WSUNIX.WSU.EDU OR KT...@EECS.WSU.EDU
>| |
>| "How can I know what I think until I |
>| see what I say?" |
>| |
>| -E.M. Forester |
>|__________________________________________|

Well i think she is dignified rather than "cute"

英悛少 生
Anthony Cheung :-)
E-mail: ach...@lynx.bc.ca
喜 歡 的 事 情:Meet Someone on the net
不 喜 歡 的 事 情 :Nobody e-mail me

"Communist (n): one who has given up all hope
of becoming a Capitalist."

chris lee

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
Leon Lai is definitely a handsome guy. I'm sure if he's the most one.

Chris. Lee

SMURF

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96

Li Sai-fung (Moon Lee).

Andy Liang

Guess Who

Albert Chang

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
chris lee <yeua...@gnn.com> wrote:
>Leon Lai is definitely a handsome guy. I'm sure if he's the most one.
>
>Chris. Lee

I never found Leon a handsome guy .... he may be tall and
all, but handsome? To me, he looks a bit on the ...... you know,
that side.
Al

Chong Choon Jeng

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96

Michelle Lee Kah Yan

Wing-Chun V Cho

Apr 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/1/96
Excerpts from netnews.soc.culture.hongkong.entertainment: 24-Mar-96 Re:
How about "Who is the M.. by chris l...@gnn.com
> Leon Lai is definitely a handsome guy. I'm sure if he's the most one.
>
> Chris. Lee

Are you serious??? i find that VERY HARD to believe.

Sophia Luke

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96
Albert Chang (chang....@ic.gc.ca) wrote:
: chris lee <yeua...@gnn.com> wrote:
: >Leon Lai is definitely a handsome guy. I'm sure if he's the most one.
: >
: >Chris. Lee
: >
: I never found Leon a handsome guy .... he may be tall and
: all, but handsome? To me, he looks a bit on the ...... you know,
: that side.
: Al

Gotta go with Aaron

SML

P.S. Hey Al, you think he also looks a bit on the ...... side too?

ambchang

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96

Aaron? Nah. He looks more "man" than Leon, but the most
handsome guy has gotta be Leslie. I mean, he is almost 40 (37,
38?), but he looks like he is my age!(19) Had been his fan since
6, and will always be ..... glad he's back.
Al.

maymay

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96

Remus Choi....*yes*yes*yes*

sorry guys, just re-watched the Ngo Moon Doe See Tse Yurng Sutt Luin Dik
video where he spits out the wine and then wipes his mouth....*clutches
at throat* my GOD...

maymay
http://gl.umbc.edu/~mtam3
* *
I used to be a lunatic from the gracious days
I used to feel woebegone and so restless nights
* *

Wendy Tam

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96
Leon is definitely the most handsome guy in HK.
NO DOUBT.

~ Diana L. Marck ~

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96

In my opinion, none of these guys are really manly or handsome. I
don't know if u remember this guy. He is not making movies any
more...but i would say he is one of the most handsome guys around in Hk.
He is Miu Kiu Wai....don't kow what his english name is. He played Yueng
Hong in the 1980 series of the Condor Heros. Just my thought. =)> >

-Diana

wEnDi

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96
In article <4j4rhk$6...@news2.ios.com> mw...@chelsea.ios.com (Guess Who) writes:
>From: mw...@chelsea.ios.com (Guess Who)
>Subject: Re: Most beautiful girls in HK
>Date: 25 Mar 1996 01:05:56 GMT

>Benny Tsang (benn...@thebens.hk.super.net) wrote:

>: Wednesday March 20 1996 12:43, coo...@wsunix.wsu.edu wrote to All:

>: c:=> On 8 Mar 1996, john wrote:

>: >> Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.
>: c:=> From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.
>: Sorry, I don't so. I think Vivian Lai is the most beautiful & cute
>: singer in Hong Kong! :) Agree!?

Lee Kar Yun is the most beautiful girl. Even tho she's very "dead" sometimes,
her "eye ear mouth nose" definitely makes out the most beautiful face.

wEnDi

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96

>Of course Sailor Moon is the most beautiful girl in the Universal !!!!!!!!!!!!

go sailor moon go!!!!!
sailor moon is the cutest cartoon girl i know.

Zillion

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
ambchang (chang....@ic.gc.ca) wrote:
> Aaron? Nah. He looks more "man" than Leon, but the most
>handsome guy has gotta be Leslie. I mean, he is almost 40 (37,
>38?), but he looks like he is my age!(19) Had been his fan since
>6, and will always be ..... glad he's back.
> Al.

I guess Leon looks OK, not very very handsome, but better
than average. Aaron, he's... hovering around average. Leslie, I'd
consider him pretty damned ugly... not that he is ugly or anything,
but that's not the type of look I consider beautiful for a guy.

Another thing I wanted to say was... I don't know what it
is but you guys seem to be really influenced by the Western
standards for beauty. I don't know exactly what these Eastern or
Western standards are, but it seems that all handsome guys
have big noses.... beautiful girls have wide eyes, big breasts...
just doesn't seem right for the 'uglies' :(

bye :)

C. J. CHONG

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
Vivian Chow!

Benjamin Liu

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96

Who) writes:
>>From: mw...@chelsea.ios.com (Guess Who)
>>Subject: Re: Most beautiful girls in HK
>>Date: 25 Mar 1996 01:05:56 GMT
>
>>Benny Tsang (benn...@thebens.hk.super.net) wrote:
>
>>: Wednesday March 20 1996 12:43, coo...@wsunix.wsu.edu wrote to All:
>
>>: c:=> On 8 Mar 1996, john wrote:
>
>>: >> Ng Sin Lin is the best!! No competition.
>>: c:=> From a female point of view, she's cute not beautiful.
>>: Sorry, I don't so. I think Vivian Lai is the most beautiful & cute
>>: singer in Hong Kong! :) Agree!?
>
>Lee Kar Yun is the most beautiful girl. Even tho she's very "dead"
sometimes,
>her "eye ear mouth nose" definitely makes out the most beautiful face.
>

>>: ... I'm Having A Ball Doing Nothing At All.
>>: -=-
>>:

Vivian Chow and Linda Wong forever!

ben

Al.

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
Nobody ever mentions Linda Wong .... I guess I just have bad
tastes ....... :(
Al.

敏敏

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96
we...@ucla.edu (wEnDi) wrote:

:-) >Of course Sailor Moon is the most beautiful girl in the Universal
!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) go sailor moon go!!!!!
:-) sailor moon is the cutest cartoon girl i know.

Yes! finally someone agrees with me. I got flamed once for saying that I
like them >:-((

美少女戰士萬歲。

Minmin

Benjamin Liu

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96

WHO SAYS YOU HAVE BAD TASTE! YOU HAVE GREATB TASTE! :)

Linda Wong and Vivian Chow! forever! :)

ben

Zeus Chan

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96
C. J. CHONG wrote:

> Vivian Chow!

Leslie Cheung !

tan ching cheng

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96

> Leslie Cheung !

mmmmmhahahahaha..........

Sleeptalk

Joyce Hsu

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
tcc...@chat.carleton.ca (tan ching cheng)wrote:

>> Leslie Cheung !

>mmmmmhahahahaha..........

>Sleeptalk

Stop making fun of leslie cheung will you!!

Zeus Chan

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Wing-Chun V Cho wrote:

> > Leon Lai is definitely a handsome guy. I'm sure if he's the most one.
> >
> > Chris. Lee

I am not living in HK right now. But, I consider myself the Most Handsome guy, too.

Here you go: Zeus Chan !

Zeus Chan

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Benjamin Liu wrote:

> WHO SAYS YOU HAVE BAD TASTE! YOU HAVE GREATB TASTE! :)
>
> Linda Wong and Vivian Chow! forever! :)

Yes, Forever, forever Linda for one year. Vivian for 4 years.

Bitch Hunter

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
In article <Pine.PMDF.3.91.9604031...@ntuvax.ntu.ac.sg> "C. J. CHONG" <m950...@ntuvax.ntu.ac.sg> writes:
>From: "C. J. CHONG" <m950...@ntuvax.ntu.ac.sg>
>Subject: Most beautiful girls in HK
>Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 15:36:40 +0800

Charles Yeung!!!!!

gidget

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
> > Aaron? Nah. He looks more "man" than Leon, but the most
> >handsome guy has gotta be Leslie. I mean, he is almost 40 (37,
> >38?), but he looks like he is my age!(19) Had been his fan since
> >6, and will always be ..... glad he's back.
> I guess Leon looks OK, not very very handsome, but better
> than average. Aaron, he's... hovering around average. Leslie, I'd
> consider him pretty damned ugly... not that he is ugly or anything,
> but that's not the type of look I consider beautiful for a guy.

gosh, i want to know who you consider as beautiful then. if aaron is
average looking, can you introduce me to some of these "average" guys. and i
can't believe you said that leslie is ugly. he practically defines the
word beautiful.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'you have offended me and my family'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
# &
# ,****,,****, &
# ,* ** *, "suir ling ni sum chee" &
# * * &
# * L.C. * who makes your heart go crazy? &
# *, ,* &
# *, ,* &
# '*,* ~fan of all lang jai ming sing~ &
# &
# &
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ bruce lee f/ "enter the dragon" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Benjamin Liu

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
In <31653619...@inigo.us.dg.com> Zeus Chan <ze...@inigo.us.dg.com>
writes:

huh? what are you saying? i cannot quite understand.

ben

Benjamin Liu

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
In <wendi.5....@ucla.edu> we...@ucla.edu (wEnDi) writes:

>>Of course Sailor Moon is the most beautiful girl in the Universal
!!!!!!!!!!!!

>go sailor moon go!!!!!

>sailor moon is the cutest cartoon girl i know.

yes... i think they are cute, but i think i like the people who sang
the song "sailor moon" for the HK version of the cartoon..

"Vivian chow, linda wong, and karen tong"!

ben

BB

Apr 7, 1996, 4:00:00 AM4/7/96
In article <Werewolf....@forest.com>, Were...@forest.com, Bitch
Hunter says...

Helina Tam!!

David Ho

Apr 7, 1996, 4:00:00 AM4/7/96
viv lai's most definitely da damn cutest hk pop singer, makes me wanna
*um* her.
lee kar yan has the sexiest pair of legs & is the most sensuous one.
viv chow's nice but i think she's a bit overrated.
s. jupiter's the hottest looking scout but let's concetrate on
gotta luv annamarie wood (wood lai ming), she hosts the perrier music
thingamagig at nite on pearl.
lee yuen wah's another chick one shouldn't 4get.
of course there are chris' (ie. sir chris patten) 3 gorgeous daughters,
i personally luv the youngest one (pang lai sze, or alice?)

but as a canadian i must go with christy chung (b. montreal) & tam kwan
yee (b. toronto), plus the fact that i luv eurasian girls.

Cyrus Ho

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
I don't know why I didn't read anyone mentioning Chung Chuea Hung. She
is the goddess.

peter yiu

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
to mcl...@unixg.ubc.ca

>: I never found Leon a handsome guy .... he may be tall and
>: all, but handsome? To me, he looks a bit on the ...... you know,
>: that side.
>: Al
>

>Gotta go with Aaron
>
>SML

I totally agree with you on the Leon part, but I think
that Andy Lau is definately the most handsome guy I've
ever seen.

Zillion

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
gidget (lan...@aldebaran.oac.uci.edu) wrote:
>gosh, i want to know who you consider as beautiful then. if aaron is
>average looking, can you introduce me to some of these "average" guys.

Oh my gosshhh... you gidget, you like Aaron? Hehehe :)
Just when I was beginning to think that you were an OK kinda
person :(
As for the "average" guys you wanted me to introduse you to,
I'm afraid all the guys I know are pretty darn ugly. The only other
guy I know... he's not "darn ugly", he's not "average"... but, if
you're still interested... I'm unavailable :)

>and i can't believe you said that leslie is ugly. he practically
>defines the word beautiful.

You are SIK. Leslie is not beautiful. He was never beautiful.
I don't know, maybe it was all the fansie klothes and hairkuts. Other
than that, I kan't see how any girls would be attrakted to him.

Definitly, If I were a girl, I would not be attrakted to
Leslie :p You know what I mean?, what's so beautiful about Leslie?

bye.

<No Value Set: using "lenglui"

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
On Mon, 8 Apr 1996, Cyrus Ho wrote:

> I don't know why I didn't read anyone mentioning Chung Chuea Hung. She
> is the goddess.

if we are talking about who i think we are...then yes, i agree with you...
she definitely is VERY... nice. =)...but i think ppl don't talk about
here too much due to her retiring. i mean, geez, what is there to talk
about now, right?...but one thing i MUST add...is that in no way can that
francoise yip person even compare to her...the first time i heard that
comparison, i nearly died....they are at different stages...

gidget

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
On 8 Apr 1996, Zillion wrote:

> gidget (lan...@aldebaran.oac.uci.edu) wrote:
> >gosh, i want to know who you consider as beautiful then. if aaron is
> >average looking, can you introduce me to some of these "average" guys.
>
> Oh my gosshhh... you gidget, you like Aaron? Hehehe :)
> Just when I was beginning to think that you were an OK kinda
> person :(
> As for the "average" guys you wanted me to introduse you to,
> I'm afraid all the guys I know are pretty darn ugly. The only other
> guy I know... he's not "darn ugly", he's not "average"... but, if
> you're still interested... I'm unavailable :)

if i'm still interested, you're unavailable? you are such a tease.

> >and i can't believe you said that leslie is ugly. he practically
> >defines the word beautiful.
>
> You are SIK. Leslie is not beautiful. He was never beautiful.
> I don't know, maybe it was all the fansie klothes and hairkuts. Other
> than that, I kan't see how any girls would be attrakted to him.
>
> Definitly, If I were a girl, I would not be attrakted to
> Leslie :p You know what I mean?, what's so beautiful about Leslie?

what's so beautiful about leslie (or aaron)? let's see... besides that he
has perfect features -- eyes, nose, smile, and skin as smooth as porcelin,
he also has a super sexy voice. you know, chang lang bac jang.
and you still haven't answered my question to who you find beautiful. i
wanna know what's so unique about your taste.
and i like the way you replace all your c's w/ k and s. very attractive...

It is loading more messages.